Lusting For Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Costumes, isn't that a bit weird? But OK, let's give it a go" said Lily still wondering what she had said yes to and why they were going here instead of back to her room to fuck.

Arriving at the pub, Lily looked around puzzled as it was full of people in office wear sat drinking beer and chardonnay, chatting about their day.

"I thought you said there were costumes?"

"Back there" Trent replied, pointing to the back of the bar.

Lily did a small intake of breath as Trent took her hand and lead her through a door, into a back room where they were greeted by a man stood next to a smaller door.

"Looks like rain today" Trent said

"Indeed, Sir" the man replied, and opened the door to reveal some stairs leading to a basement.

"Lily, I've just remembered, I need to do something. I'll be down in a minute. Go to the bottom of the stairs and pick-out a costume. When you are dressed head in to the main room and wait for me there. But make sure you don't make eye-contact with anyone, at least not until I get there". Trent gave Lily a reassuring look as he turned and walked back in to the main room.

Lily walked through the door and down into the basement. At the bottom of the stairs there was a small cloakroom with a female attendant sat at a desk. Lily could feel her heart racing a little in anticipation at not knowing what to expect.

The cloakroom attendant greeted her and led her around the counter to a rack of costumes. Lily was surprised by the outfit choices, they weren't the medieval maiden dresses that she'd had in mind; what type of event had Trent bought her to? Looking at the clothes she picked out as conservative an outfit as she could find, although she wasn't entirely convinced it was medieval - a black hooked leather corset with slip straps, which just allowed her enough room to breathe and pushed her breasts so high that they were nearly spilling over the top. This was paired with a small leather pleated skirt that barely covered her arse. The attendant suggested that Lily leave her underwear off, apparently everyone was going 'commando'. Lily really began questioning what she was getting herself into, but agreed and left her knickers in the locker, with all her other clothes.

The feeling of having nothing covering her pussy left her feeling both liberated and vulnerable, but she was intrigued about what the night held in store.

Lily finished dressing under the watchful eye of the attendant and walked out through a velvet curtain in to a dimly-lit room that had a square bar in the middle, surrounded by high iron stools and stone alcoves. As she moved further in, she could see that the arches worked at breaking up the space and creating snug private areas within the room. Soft violin music played as Lily looked around, 'Thank fuck it's not Greensleeves' she giggled to herself.

Surrounding the perimeter of the interior was one long dark red padded bench covered in faux animal fur. To keep with the theme there were fire torches on the walls, candles on the small table tops and a low hanging, dimly-lit chandelier over the centre of the bar. The room looked authentic, allowing you to forget briefly the outside world and normality. Lily also recognised the distinct musky smell of sex surrounding the room.

Around 10 people were already in the room, some on their own, some talking in small groups but all in various states of dress and outfits. Lily could see a young couple kissing and fondling each other quite roughly and two other middle-aged guys standing over a seated woman with what were clearly large erections tenting out of their tunics. There was another couple of attractive women standing against the far wall, kissing passionately with one slipping her hand under the others mesh bra and fondling her large breasts; all the while being watched by an older guy sat on a stool stroking his cock through his pants.

Phones had to be left in the lockers, so Lily scanned the room to find Trent. Failing to spot him, she moved to the bar to get a drink, carefully crossing her ankles so as not to show her naked vagina whilst seated.

"Hi, can I get you a drink?", the barmaid smiled at her.

"Can I have a neat double whiskey please; any brand is fine"

Lily tried to act nonchalant at the fact that the barmaid was essentially naked, except for a spiked choker around her neck and a leather thong.

Lily started to question what she was doing here and was bewildered by how her day had gone from innocently heading to London to meet some friends, to masturbating on a train, cuming in a public place and now dressed panty-less in what was clearly a sex-club.

The barmaid placed the drink in front of Lily in a glass goblet and she took a large sip, savouring the burning sensation of the alcohol as it travelled down her throat; working at easing the knots that were forming.

Biting her lip and trying not to fidget, she wondered where the hell Trent was and what was keeping him. 'Shit', she suddenly thought, 'was she being a total idiot?'. Just because they had come in here together didn't mean that they were in here to be together, had she misunderstood? Had she spent too long debating over the outfit that Trent had got started doing whatever it was he wanted to be doing without her? But then why would he bring her here? If he wanted to just fuck her, they could have gone to her hotel.

She looked around again to see if perhaps she hadn't looked properly before, and he was already hooking up with someone else.

Scouring the room, she noticed that the young couple were now engaging in oral sex, with the guy knelt between the woman's legs eating her pussy. The two middle-aged guys had removed their tunics and both had their cocks in the brown-haired woman's mouth; she was swallowing their dicks like a professional. The two women in the corner were now interlocked on the floor at the feet of the older guy, gyrating their pussy's together and groaning in ecstasy. The guy now had his cock firmly in his hand and was leaning over the women to get a closer look, moving his dick closer to one of their mouths, but they were ignoring it.

Oddly, Lily found herself getting wet and hadn't noticed that her ankles were now uncrossed and her legs slightly parted, subconsciously also wanting to be touched. Standing up, she walked around the side of the bar to investigate the other alcoves, and to see if he was there. If he wasn't, she had decided she would drink her drink and leave.

Around the first alcove, she found a group of 2 women and 3 men in various positions. One of the guys was laying on the floor with a woman riding his cock in reverse cow-girl. His dick must have been in her arse as the other guy was fucking her pussy whilst lightly chocking her neck. The other woman was sitting on the face of the guy that was laying down whilst swallowing the cock of the final man, who was standing in front of her. Lily quickly lowered her head and hid behind her blonde hair as she noticed the standing guy appearing to invite her to join in.

'Is this what Trent had in mind for her?'. Whilst she had to admit that it was a turn-on seeing people fuck like this, she just wasn't sure she wanted to be involved.

Continuing to move around the bar she found an older couple sitting on the iron stools, holding hands and observing all that was going on around them. They were both dressed in medieval costumes, but appeared to be there just to watch, perhaps unless the right couple came in.

'Where was Trent?', Lily thought. 'Why has he left me here on my own?'.

At that moment the velvet curtain twitched and in walked 6 women, aged in their late 30's-early 40's, and 5 guys. Lily squinted to see in the dim-light as to if Trent was one of them, but she didn't think he was. She went back to her stool, but this time less concerned about crossing her ankles, knowing that there was far more on show in the room than just a small peak of her pussy.

"Crap", Lily muttered, as her eyes locked with one of the men that just entered. He was in his early 40's and was stood talking to another guy of about the same age. Both were around 6ft tall and in good shape, at least from what she could tell through the chain-mail they were wearing. The man had a full head of hair peppered with grey and a soft round face, whereas the man next to him was bald and wore trendy think black-rimmed glasses.

The first man smiled. 'Oh fuck, what have I just agreed to!'. She hadn't actually thought about sleeping with a stranger, let alone two, and remembered the #1 rule Trent had said was to avoid eye contact. Lily looked down to concentrate on her drink as the men started to walk over. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck!'. In a place where sexual norms are left outside the door, how do you turn someone down at a medieval-sex-party-orgy-thing?

A quick calculation of the room and Lily had ascertained that the average age of the men there was probably early-mid 40's, so in her demographic. She thought that if the approaching men were in a regular bar she probably would have smiled back and had a chat, but this wasn't a regular bar.

Suddenly like a knight in shining armour, or more accurately one piece of silver chest armour and what looked like a leather loin cloth with a brown leather belt fixed across it, Trent was standing in front of her blocking Mr 40-something from reaching.

Trent looked good in his costume and smiled at Lily, arching one eyebrow as he did so in a 'what do you think?' mannerism. Lily smiled back shyly, then looked at the floor biting her lower lip.

Trent knew that sign from Lily, the unsureness and sexually frustrated biting of the bottom lip. He turned to the barmaid and ordered a double whiskey for himself and another for Lily, which upon receiving he downed in one.

"Drink up" he said to Lily, and she did as he asked, finishing the remaining whiskey in her glass and the second drink. Whoa, the alcohol packed a punch and she felt herself wobble slightly.

Trent then lent down and kissed her, softly at first then more firmly, reaching and holding the back of her head as he seductively moved his tongue into her mouth. He didn't want to admit it but he'd slightly panicked seeing the men start to approach Lily when they hadn't even discussed staying together or working the room. And tonight, he wanted Lily all to himself. Breaking away from the kiss he looked at Lily.

"You ok?" he whispered closely, Lily nodded.

She knew what he really meant was, 'if you want to leave tell me and we can go'.

Trent took Lily's hand and pulled her up from the stool and led her to the far side of the room and into the corner of one of the wall benches. The room was getting busier now and Lily could sense people around her but kept her eyes firmly on Trent as she sat down on the soft bench. She felt a shift in the mood, or maybe that was because her heart had begun to race at what was about to happen. Trent bent down and kissed her again.

"I want to fuck you, Lily" he whispered into her ear.

Lily felt her heart start to pound in her chest, sending a shot of adrenaline through her body as she could feel her pussy start to flutter.

"You trust me, right?"

Lily nodded as she wasn't sure she could actually speak.

"Just stay focused on me" he said.

Lily didn't want to do anything else. Trent was even more sexy than usual, the gold flecks in his brown eyes catching the fake fire light and the aura of authority as he took control. The chemistry that had always been between them was about to combust, and they both were desperate for the release.

Trent lifted Lily's arms above her head and using the soft leather belt he'd been wearing, tied her wrists to a pole on the wall. It was tight enough so she could still move her arms down slightly, but firm enough that she couldn't easily break free. He then kissed her wrists and slowly travelled down her forearm to her neck and across her chin. He looked at Lily for reassurance, as she smiled a small smile back at him, wordlessly saying she was fine with the situation.

Trent took off his silver armour and pulled Lily's body closer to his, and in doing so shifted her leather skirt up towards her waist, fully exposing her pussy for all to see. He moved in closer still, pressing his thigh against her vagina lips and reaching around to begin undoing her corset from the back. Lily pushed back against his leg, loving the pressure and desperately wanting for him to stick his cock in there. He lifted his other hand up to cup the side of Lily's face, placing his thumb in Lily's mouth for her to suck as he did so.

Undoing the lower bow and gently pulling the lace open, Trent removed the corset to reveal her stunning tits. He pulled his hand from Lily's mouth and cupped both breasts roughly, pulling them upwards towards his waiting mouth. He sucked and bite on each nipple in-turn causing Lily to take a sharp breath and bite her lip.

Trent's cock was now rock-hard and protruding from his leather loin cloth. He raised one leg to the side of Lily and pulled her head down slightly so that her mouth was now in-line with his dick. He moved it closer to her lips and as she parted them ready to swallow his cock Trent pulled it away again and instead traced it around her mouth. Trent's teasing was driving Lily wild. She was desperate to taste him fully in her mouth again but was having to be content with licking it as he passed it across her face.

Trent moved back slightly, with his cock glistening from Lily's saliva, ready to place it between her ample tits. He squeezed them together and began thrusting his dick between them. Lily looked down with her tongue out, to catch the tip as it moved towards her mouth. Trent began to thrust harder and faster, providing Lily with a bit of pre-cum on each visit. Lily looked up at Trent with a sense of helplessness which was driving her crazy and pushing her sensation of fizzy blood to whole new levels. She needed his dick in her now!

"Trent, please give me your cock, I need your cock in my mouth now"

Trent looked down at her and gave her a long kiss as he pulled his cock from between her tits and gently pinched her bottom lip with his teeth. He took hold of his dick centimetres from her face and began to wank it slowly, further teasing Lily before he grabbed the back of her hair, pulled her head back slightly, and entered his cock in to her mouth. Lily took it all the way in as Trent encouraged her mouth to stay affixed in place for a few seconds before releasing her to work his shaft. Lily expertly moved back and forth over it, flicking and circling her tongue on the tip as she got to the end. Holding the sides of Lily's head, Trent began to fuck her face hard.

Feeding off the sounds now coming from the room, of groans and others having sex in all kinds of positions, pushed Trent to the limit. He locked Lily's mouth on once more before unleashing his cum deep within her throat. Such was the volume that Lily pulled her mouth off, spilling the excess down her chin and over her tits.

It was now Lily's turn. Trent lowered himself between her legs, placing one of them over his shoulder as he began kissing the inside of her thigh and working towards her shimmering, with wetness, pussy.

Over Trent's shoulder, Lily could see a woman being spit-roasted by the very same guys that were on their way over to her, before Trent stepped in. She could see the two women now having joined the larger group of 5 and making out with the other women in that party, whilst they themselves were being fucked from behind by the guys. She could see the bar women laying on the counter being finger-fucked by the voyeur, that had previously been watching the two women. 'This is crazy' thought Lily.

Trent was now fully immersed in her pussy, sweeping his tongue across the top of her vagina lips and flicking her clit. Working in tandem with his fingers, which were once again inserted deep within her, Trent was revelling in the taste of Lily!

Still strapped to the wall, Lily began to stand from her fully seated position as she wanted to regain a little more control. She was now essentially sitting on Trent's face. She started to gyrate and roll on his lips and tongue, dictating what he was licking. Trent's head followed where Lily took it and this further added to the euphoria she was feeling. Lily's pussy was at such a state of arousal that, as Trent further dipped his tongue and then fingers deep inside her, she tensed up to cum, first going ridged and then relaxing on to his face, looking down and smiling at him.

Lily cuming on his face in such a way caused Trent's cock to spring back in to action. He stood from his crouched position, gave Lily a rough kiss and then spun her around on her ties. She was now facing towards the wall with her back arched outwards. Trent gave her arse a firm slap, and then another, and another. Lily screamed in pleasure as each crisp slap landed.

Trent reached round to firmly grab her tits, still feeling his wet cum all over them. He leant her head down a little, so as to further arch her back, and slipped his cock in to her dripping wet pussy. It glided in as Trent moved to place his leg on the bench, so as to penetrate her even deeper. This caused Lily to twist a little and she was now facing another couple fucking on the seating area, just up from them. The women was laying flat on her back as he fucked her in missionary position. She looked backwards and towards Lily, but Lily made sure not to lock eye-contact. She was too lost in the feeling of Trent's cock deep inside her, pounding her pussy.

Trent, reached around again, roughly pulling at her nipples before moving up to release the ties. Lily's arms dropped down and instantly moved round on to Trent's arse, squeezing his cheeks firmly whilst also scratching them. This caused Trent to clench, further driving his dick inside her.

He turned her around again, using one hand to slap her arse and the other to grab her tit. He planted a kiss on her lips before working his way down her neck and on to her breasts, taking her erect nipples in to his mouth as he did so. He could taste the salty flavour of his cum on her, and licked his way back up to a kiss, so she could taste what he could. Lowering his other hand down to cup her other arse check, Trent lifted Lily and carried her over to the bar, pressing Lily's back against the mahogany surface.

"Put me inside you" he instructed.

Lily reached between her legs and grabbed Trent's cock to slide it inside her. Lily moved her arms to rest on the bar and closed her eyes at the sensation of Trent once again penetrating her. Lost in the moment, she reached out and accidentally touched the face of the bar maid, who was now on all-fours on the bar being fucked from behind. The bar maid didn't wait and put Lily's finger in her mouth to suck. Lily, shocked, pulled her finger out and moved her hands to cup the back of Trent's head - safe from any other unexpected contact.

Trent's dick was now working rhythmically in Lily's pussy. Despite everything that was going on around them, all Lily and Trent could really see and hear was each other. Sweating and feeling exhausted, but still not wanting the night to be over, Lily squeezed up in to Trent as she felt her vagina cum again. The tightness around his cock pushed Trent to the edge too.

"Lily, I'm going to cum" Trent breathed.

Lily dismounted, and moved to a kneeling position in front of Trent. Looking up she said,

"I want you to cum on my face and tits, show me what you've got. You know I've been naughty" she winked "so punish me by covering me in cum".

Trent's dick exploded with spunk, the first and second bursts hit her neck and moved their way down to her breasts. The third and forth landed on her hair and down her face. Lily moved her hand to stroke his cock as he wiped the cum that was now covering her eyes.