Lusting For Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent helped Lily back to her feet and reached over the bar and grabbed two glasses and a bottle of whiskey. He poured them each a drink while Lily took one of the faux animal fur blankets from a stool and wrapped it round herself.

The older couple were still sat at the bar. They smiled and raised a glass in her direction, which caused Lily to blush. She smiled back and then quickly looked away, catching sight of a group of men in the corner surrounding a women. She was knelt on the floor whilst each of the guys wanked close to her face. She was sat expectantly licking her lips waiting to be covered in their cum.

Trent placed his arm around Lily's waist and led her back over to the bench. Over that side of the room there felt like there was a natural break as others now had slowed things down or where drinking and chatting. Lily took a sip of her drink, and turned to face Trent.

"I'm going to get cleaned up a bit" she said.

"Hurry back".

Lily walked back across the room, again trying to avoid eye contact, and back through the velvet curtain. The cloakroom assistance was nowhere to be seen but she saw a sign saying 'Ladies', and went into the bathroom.

Expecting her reflection to be hot and sweaty, she was surprised that she looked kind of normal, and glowing. Using the bathroom paper towels she wetted them and wiped her body. 'Oh my god' she said to herself, that had to be one of the craziest things she had done, but strangely she felt like her body was buzzing from it.

Nights with Trent were never ordinary or dull! She wondered what next, would Trent want to stay or maybe they could go get something to eat at a late night cafe and then go back to the Premier Inn. She couldn't really think beyond that.

Exiting the bathroom she saw the cloakroom assistance had returned, and smiled at her. Going back through the curtain she looked to the far corner, expecting to see Trent sat waiting for her. But he wasn't, waiting for her that is. He had his face firmly planted on a woman she hadn't seen that evening.

'For fucksake' Lily muttered under her breathe, the euphoria she felt just a few minutes ago evaporating instantly. 'What did you expect Lily, it's a fucking orgy', her inner voice mocked her. She was half tempted to walk back in there and shag one of the men from earlier but NO, she knew that wouldn't make her feel better in the long run.

What she needed to do was leave and make sure this time she forgot all about Trent Young for good. And thats what she did...