Lusting For Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry" said Lily as they exited the toilet "I was feeling sick and my friend helped me, I feel much better now" The man just looked at them with a yeah-right expression and went into the toilet looking around sceptically.

By this time the nightclub was closing. "I have to go Lily" Trent said "I have an important call in the morning where I'll hopefully find out if I get to move to the larger branch on the East of the city."

"Don't worry" Lily said, feeling disappointed the night had come to an abrupt, unsatisfying conclusion "Its late anyway, good luck in the morning."

"Speak tomorrow?" Trent asked.

"Of course" Lily replied "I have an idea of what I want to chat with you about."

Trent kissed Lily's cheek at the exit of the club and walked down the road. Lily sighed and went to get in a waiting taxi. In the back of the cab she sat dreaming of what could have been and tried to process the night, and the confused feelings of what everything had meant - friends, fuck-buddies, fuck-knows-what??

Trent and Lily never did get to speak the next day, nor the day after that. The country was ordered into a lockdown due to a new virus released from Asia that threatened to kill millions of people. Over the next 18-months Lily and Trent never mentioned that night, it was as if it was a dream. However, after the initial lockdown shock, they spoke everyday, played online games together to break up the boredom, joked and took the piss out of each other via text. They never, though, discussed that night until they were finally face-to-face again.

****************

ROOM 1009 - at last

"Lil" Trent said in a low, panting voice against her cheek, "Lily!"

Fuck Lily thought, snapping back to the present,

"Please open the fucking door before I cum in my trousers"

It took Lily three attempts to get the key card to work and the door handle to flash green and finally open, all the while Trent muttering under his breathe about the stupidity of hotel key cards vs real keys. Once inside the room, they were blinded by the evening sunlight that filtered through the half-closed curtains, basking the room in a warm orange glow. The room was tastefully decorated, if not a little too French boudoir for Lily's taste. She often felt more comfortable in more basic hotels which weren't the same size as her apartment. Taking a few more steps she saw the view of Hyde park, sprawling beautifully green with the last dregs of commuters marching their familiar path, tourists ambling along sipping coffee and dog walkers beginning their late daily stroll. She had to admit the view was amazing and not one you would find in her usual Premier Inn.

Lily began to walk over to the window to take a closer look when she felt Trent wrap his arm around her waist. He threw the overnight bag onto the floor, turned her around to face him and kissed her hard. Lily reciprocated, the kiss went on for some time as perhaps each was still searched for their own reassurances that the line that was about to be crossed was being crossed together. That it was with a mutual understanding that neither knew where this was going or even the next step, only that in this moment of time there was no outside world, just the two of them finally alone.

Then a phone began to ring...

"Let it ring Lily" Trent whispered as he broke from the kiss and began to nibble at the bottom of her ear

"I can't, I think it's my contact in China. They want to buy 40,000 units of the Woody Jay 3000."

Lily moved to rummage through her handbag, looking for her mobile phone.

"Ah,. they are Teams calling me. I better log-on to my laptop and take this. I promise I won't be long, and then I'm all yours"

Trent sighed in disappointment but understood that she needed to take this call. Plus, it didn't mean that he couldn't still have some fun whilst she was on the call...

Lily, placed her laptop on the desk facing out over Hyde Park, she studied herself in the mirror before sitting to accept the meeting invite and begin the call.

"Good morning Mr Chi, apologies for the delay in picking up, I've been in meet.....in.......gs."

Lily's voice stuttered as she felt Trent spread her legs apart and crawl in-between. He looked up with a sparkle of mischief in his eyes before beginning to kiss up from her calf, behind her knee, inside her thigh and up to her pussy. Lily knew what he was about to do but maintained a composure, whilst continuing to exchange niceties with Mr Chi.

Trent firmly pressed his tongue against Lily's now dripping wet panties and felt the shape of her lips beneath. Maintaining the pressure he moved his tongue along the walls of her vagina, feeling the lacy texture of her knickers on his tongue as he did so. Using his top lip, Trent pushed her underwear to one side so that he could see her throbbing pussy and using one hand to reveal her clit, he began to lick and flick it in rotation. Lily broke from her business state as she struggled for breath, grabbing at the back of Trent's head with one hand and pulling him closer to her gushing vagina. Trent, with his spare hand, unzipped his trousers and pulled out his erect cock and began to wank it in rhythm to the motion of his tongue on Lily's pussy. Lily's squirming only served to make Trent harder, as he started to tug on his cock more frantically.

Pulling away from Lily a little, Trent looked up to see that she was trying to maintain her discussions with Mr Chi but was now eagerly biting at the tip of her biro and, at intervals, on her lower lip. Trent raised his arm from under the table and cupped the lower part of Lily's breast, raising it so that he could pull at her aroused nipple. As he roughly handled her large tits, Lily found herself moving forwards to allow Trent a better grasp of them. Trent returned his mouth to Lily's pussy just as Lily let out a large groan and began to shudder as she came, and came hard!

"Lily... Lily, are you OK Lily?" came a voice from the computer

Silence... and after what seemed a few minutes...

"Ah, yes Mr Chi. I think that concludes our meeting" said a flushed Lily

"But we've not discussed anything other than weather Lily" said a desperate Mr Chi, just as Lily closed the laptop.

Trent took this as a signal to come out from under the table, immediately planting a passionate kiss on Lily. His face, and now Lily's covered in Lily's pussy juices. He grabbed her tits and manfully played with them as they continued to kiss, breaking for a second as Lily stood up so that he could remove her top and reveal her lacy black bra beneath. Lily lowered her hand to grab Trent's exposed cock, and begin to stroke it firmly as they locked lips again. Lily could feel a drop of pre-cum on its tip, which helped to moisten his dick as she continued to rub it. Trent's groans became louder as Lily picked up the speed with which she was performing the hand-job. Trent took a hold of Lily's skirt and raised it over her arse, this time, unlike in the lifts, knowing that he was going to penetrate her.

Backing Lily up against the wall Trent felt his erection press up against Lily's pussy. Lily opened her legs a little so that her vagina sat on top of his shaft, between her thighs. Lily began to gyrate, riding the top of Trent's cock and feeling the pressure of it against her pussy walls and against her clit. Trent began to work his dick in the tandem so as to ensure maximum contact. Lily's pussy, fresh from cuming, continued to soak Trent's cock, allowing it to glide effortlessly between her thighs.

Trent raised his hand to pull Lily's head back a little by her hair, so that he could kiss under her neck and around her ear. He moved his other hand around to the back of her bra to release her ample breasts, moving it back to the front so that he could cup them. Her nipples were hard and now sat between his thumb and forefinger as Trent pulled and roughly played with them. He lowered his head to take them in is mouth, biting them between his teeth before circling and licking them with his tongue. He couldn't take it anymore, he needed to fuck Lily right now!

Spinning Lily around, Trent moved behind her and walked her to the corner of the bed spreading her legs apart as he encouraged her to bend over. Raising her hips up and pushing her head and back down, Trent jerked at his cock a couple of times before lining it up with her pussy and trusting it in. Each solid motion pushed Lily's face and body further in to the bed as he worked her vagina harder and harder. Grabbing her hair, to arch her back, caused Lily to start screaming "fuck me, fuck me harder Trent" which served to make Trent thrust faster.

Trent's cock slipped out of Lily's pussy as he spun her over so that they were now face to face. He flicked his dick over her clit teasingly before penetrating her again. He cupped her arse cheeks so as to lift her hips off the bed as he began to grind her dripping vagina. The groans from them both had now reached new levels as they fucking in-sync.

Trent could feel his cock ready to explode, so paused to kiss Lily and play once again with her large breasts. Lily's body was now glowing as they both breathed a little heavier. Her tits were stunning and he could only think of placing his dick between them, ready to shoot hot sticky cum all over her face. But he resisted, for the moment at least. Instead he lay on the bed and allowed Lily to climb on top of his hard cock. Her wet pussy slotted easily on to his erection as she began bouncing on his dick, her tits moving hypnotically with every thrust! Lily leaned forward, lowering her nipples in to Trent's mouth as he cupped her arse, pulling his cock further in to her. Trent locked her nipples in his mouth, vice-like, as Lily let out a pleasurable scream just as her body once again went in to spasm as she came, this time on Trent's cock.

Feeling the extra wetness around his dick was the final trigger, Trent rolled Lily over and pushed his cock in to her mouth. His balls slapping her lower face as he face-fucked Lily. Lily's tongue flicked and toyed with his cock in her mouth, as she soaked up her pussy juices. This drove Trent wild! His dick exploded with cum, deep in her throat. His spunk kept flowing and soon Lily had to release it as cum covered her face and soaked her hair. As he finished, Lily took Trent's cock back in to her mouth to lick and suck the remaining juices from his dick before Trent lay down next to her.

****************

TRADER DICK

After finally fucking, Trent and Lily got dressed and went down to Trader Vics for several cocktails. They'd been seated in a booth in the corner of the bar and sat close, the sexual chemistry was still in the air, not helped that both could still taste and smell each other on their bodies, knowing they wanted more. Sitting close in the booth, every so often Trent would slide his hand up Lily's skirt to the top of her thigh and then move it back down. This was driving Lily crazy.

"Trent" Lily whispered in his ear "Please stop teasing me"

Trent smiled and winked at Lily, as she shook her head and once again bit her lip. The waiter bought them their 4th sharing cocktail which they drank as quick as the others.

"Let's go back upstairs" Trent suggested.

Lily didn't need asking twice. Walking back up the stairs from the basement and into the hotel lobby for the lift, Trent turned to Lily and said "You go up, I just have a phone call to make, I won't be long. Have a shower and relax"

"Sure" Lily replied, Trent kissed her on the lips and they went in different directions. Lily wondered what call he had to make but he was right a shower sounded nice, even if her head was a bit spiny.

Walking towards the lift she once again saw the older couple from earlier, the lady looked at Lily with a look of admiration, which made Lily blush slightly less as she smiled and walked past.

20-minutes later, stepping out of the shower Lily felt relaxed and refreshed. She'd packed a black lace and silk teddy which, after drying and moisturising her skin, she slipped into before wrapping the white fluffy hotel dressing gown around herself. Looking in the mirror before leaving she decided to leave her hair in the loose bun on her head and removed with her finger the small smudges of mascara under her eyes, before applying a small amount of lip salve.

Opening the bathroom door she couldn't see Trent back in the room, but felt a cold chill coming from somewhere.

"Lily" out here came a voice. Lily walked to the direction of the voice and standing by a glass door, which Lily had assumed was a window when they first checked into the room, was Trent. He'd taken his jacket and shoes off and stood bare foot with his shirt half tucked in to his trousers and top buttons undone. Lily felt the familiar bolt in her stomach looking at how relaxed and sexy he looked, smiling his not-a-care-in-the-world smile at her.

"Come outside" Trent said.

Lily stepped onto the small balcony and into the cool summer air. Outside there was a table with a bottle of gin and whiskey, various mixers, an ice bucket and two large delicious looking prawn cocktails. Lily smiled and looked at Trent who smiled back and winked.

"Come on, let's eat something" he said.

"You know it's been over 18-months since I've had a prawn cocktail" Lily laughed.

They'd made a funny little pact to only eat a prawn cocktail once they could meet after the restrictions from the world wide pandemic had been lifted, which had been a lot longer than both thought it would be.

"And here's me thinking, we'd probably end up having a quick shag in a Premier Inn followed by bag of prawn cocktail flavoured Skips, given how long we've had to wait" Lily giggled

Trent made them a drink each, gin for Lily and neat whiskey on the rocks for himself. They sat down to eat, drink and talk about everything and absolutely nothing - conversation for the two came naturally no matter the circumstances.

"Oh my, that was soooo good" Lily said when they'd finished.

"Worth the wait?" Trent asked, an undertone to his question which Lily knew wasn't just in reference to the prawn cocktail.

"Yes, definitely worth the wait" Lily replied smiling.

They stared at each both sensing the change in the air like you feel when an electric storm is brewing. Lily stood up and moved round to where Trent was sitting. He pulled at the dressing gown tie for it to come undone and smiled when he saw the black silk and lace underneath. Lily bent her head down and started kissing Trent as she moved to sit straddling him. Reaching behind her she picked up Trent's whiskey glass and took out an ice cube. Softly, she ran it across Trent's lips before once again kissing him. Dipping the ice cube back in the glass Lily traced the ice down from her neck and across her chest. Trent leaned forward and using his tongue followed the line down while moving the robe from Lily shoulders so it fell on to the floor. Feeling her nipples tightening against the lace, Trent removed the straps of the teddy down past Lily's breasts.

It was Trent's turn now as he took an ice cube and held it in his mouth before cupping Lily's tits and leaning forward to start sucking and biting on each nipple. The coldness of the ice and pleasurable sting of the alcohol made Lily gasp, and her breath began to shorten.

As she ran her hand through Trent's hair, he looked up and kissed her, picked her up by her arse and placed her onto the edge of the table. He leaned her back slightly so she could support herself with her hands as he gently took her hair down from the bun, so it tumbled down past her shoulders. Trent moved his hands down the lace to unbutton the bottom of the teddy, where he found Lily's wet pussy waiting for him. He began to use his fingers to rub her clit as Lily closed her eyes and moved her head back, enjoying the sensation of Trent touching her again. As she did so Trent's mouth once again went back to Lily's nipples, sucking and biting harder this time.

Somewhere in the back of Lily's mind she realised she didn't actually know who could be witness to what was happening. Could hotel neighbours, or people in Hyde Park see them 10 floors up? There was nothing she could do at that moment anyway, she wasn't going to ask Trent to stop and a part of her was turned on at the voyeurism of others being able to see.

Trent could feel himself growing harder as he moved his head up to Lily's ear. He started to whisper all the things he wanted, and had wanted, to do to her, all the time continuing to use his fingers between her legs, rhythmically moving between her clit and inside her, feeling the soft ripples within her walls as her body prepared to cum. Her mind a swirl with Trent's words, Lily could recognise the growing feeling between her legs.

"Open your eyes and look at me" Trent said, Lily did so, reaching one arm over Trent's shoulder as she did. Dipping his fingers into the pool of Lily's wetness Trent went back and increased the speed at which his fingers were working her clit.

"Do you want me to stop Lily?" he asked, Lily leaned forward to kiss him and to give her answer, but Trent leaned back, "I want to see you" he replied

"Do you want me to keep my fingers in your pussy?" he asked, pulling gently at the hair at the back of Lily's neck.

"Yes" Lily said breathlessly,

"Yes what?" Trent asked.

Lily smiled a little "Yes please" she answered. At that moment he was tempted to flip Lily around, stick his cock inside her and spank her arse until she begged him to make her cum. The thought made his cock ache, but he decided that could cum later. He wasn't 100% sure if that was something Lily would be into, so for now he decided to play along with this game.

"Nice girls use manners Lily" Trent said in a mock telling-off voice. "Are you a nice girl or a naughty girl?"

As he asked the question Trent pulled harder on her hair so that Lily's body arched further forward and her pussy deeper on to this hand. Lily didn't answer straight away, as her breathing grew faster, so Trent re-asked the question more firmly. "Are you naughty or nice?"

This was the final straw for Lily "Naughty" came the reply in a broken voice as at that moment she couldn't hold it together anymore as she came, digging her finger tips firmly into Trent's shoulder as her breath shortened with little gasps. Trent watched as her pupils dilated at the moment of climax.

Riding the wave down, Lily smiled at Trent "I want your cock now"

"Still forgetting your manners Lily" Trent said shaking his head slightly in mock disappointment.

Lily smirked as she slid from the table to crouch eye-level with Trent's now bulging crotch. She stared up in to Trent's eyes as she expertly removed his belt, unbuttoned his fly and pulled down his trousers. Trent's cock was hanging out of the top of his trunks and sprang towards Lily's face as she lowered them, a glistening of pre-cum at the tip. Lily licked the tip and circled his helmet with her tongue before instructing Trent to sit in the chair by the side of the table.

Before Trent could move, Lily had gently pushed him back into a seated position before shuffling over to him, still maintaining fixed eye-contact. This drove Trent wild, and his cock had gone harder than ever wanting for Lily to touch it using any part of her body.

Lily placed her hands on Trent's thighs before draping her body across his legs and along his chest to lean in for a kiss. Lily's erect nipples were rested on the head of Trent's cock and she could sense that he was loving it. Breaking from the kiss, Lily looked down at this contact and smiled.

"Do you want to fuck my tits" Lily whispered.

"So much" Trent gasped.

Lily adjusted her position slightly and lowered her body so that Trent's raging hard-on was sat perfectly between her ample breasts. Using her hand, Lily used the pre-cum on the tip of his cock to rub along the shaft and the inside edge of both her tits. Squeezing them in, she began to wank his dick whilst occasionally lowering her head to suck the top of Trent's cock, with enough saliva that it lubricated the motion.