Lusting For Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent's head edged back in ecstasy, but only briefly as he wanted to see his cock bob between Lily's stunning tits. Lily had maintaining eye contact throughout which made it even hotter and she was now wanking his shaft hard.

'I'm not sure how long I can hold off cuming, this feels so fucking amazing" Trent exclaimed.

"I want you to cover me in cum" Lily seductively suggested.

"Oh fuck, that's it, I'm going to cum"

Trent stood from his seated position and pulled his cock from between Lily's tits. Lily was still knelt in front of him with her mouth open and tongue out. Trent began pulling at his throbbing dick and within 3 tugs began shooting his hot sticky cum all over Lily. His first load covered Lily's hair and face, with his second bolt landing in Lily's mouth. The final two bursts dripping down her chin and on to her tits. The volume of spunk meant it continued to dribble down her face and on to her body so that Lily was coated in all his cum.

Lily used her finger to push some of the cum from around her lips in to her mouth before swallowing Trent's twitching cock, to mop any remaining spunk from his dick.

Without saying a word, Trent and Lily moved back inside the hotel room where they took a hot steamy shower together then climbed into bed, neither really knowing what time it was. Both were tired yet not tired and quite pissed but also wanted to avoid a conversation around 'what next' or 'what does this mean'. Lily was pretty sure the classic 'was that good for you?' didn't need to be asked from either side, so she suggested they pop on the TV.

"Sure" said Trent, who was quite happy also for a distraction. Lily turned on the TV and flicked through a few channels

"Oh Demolition Man, vintage 90s movie to fall asleep too!"

"I've never seen it" Trent replied

"WHAT?!" Lily asked aghast.

"Nope"

"Well you can watch it now, it was ahead of its time" she laughed.

At some point they fell asleep, in the bed a tangle of soft warm bodies. The night they'd both thought about for too long drawing to an end, neither now sure what the new day fast approaching would mean for them.

****************

CUM AGAIN?

​Lily woke to the feeling of Trent's arms around her, his hand cupping her breast and his semi-erect cock resting between her arse cheeks. Now lying entwined, relaxed but head slightly fuzzy from the alcohol consumed the previous night, Lily tried to compute the last 24-hours. That hurt her head more.

Trent's breathing was heavy as though he was in a deep sleep. With his morning glory still resting between Lily's bum cheeks, she wriggled herself further back into Trent who let out a soft moan. Lily wriggled some more and moved her leg higher so she could reach her hand between her legs to touch the tip of Trent's cock. At the touch it started to grow harder. Softly she began to stroke up and down with her fingers, listening to the small changes in Trent's breathing as he was caught in the dazzy state between being asleep and awake.

She wondered what he was dreaming about and closed her eyes again to just enjoy the feeling of his body and sound of his breath. Gently cupping and squeezing his balls she continued to move her hand and after a few minutes Trent moved in to position behind her. He took his cock, moved Lily's hips back and slipped himself inside her. Rocking together, eyes still closed Trent squeezed Lily's breasts with the hand under her body whilst the other moved down to play with her clit. Lily in turn had begun stroking Trents arse, applying pressure with every rock.

The room was dark with only a small bolt of morning light streaking in across the floor, but it was getting hot. Trent used his legs to kick the covers off them both as they began to breath faster. "Roll over" Trent whispered to Lily, as she did so. Although he couldn't see much in the dark, Trent easily moved in-between Lily's parted legs and took her from behind "Make yourself cum for me" he whispered in her ear.

Adjusting her position to lean on one elbow, Lily started rubbing her clit as Trent continued to rhythmically fuck her. As he did so Trent then slapped Lily's arse "Thats for being a naughty girl last night" he said.

Lily gave a sharp intake of breath but didn't complain so Trent slapped her again. It didn't take Lily long to cum, as Trent felt the ripples and tightening around his cock. He couldn't hold back anymore and pulled out of Lily just in time to cum on the sheets between her legs.

"Morning" Lily said, turning to smile at Trent in the darkness.

"Morning" he smiled back and kissed the tip of Lily's nose.

"Whats the time?" Lily asked.

Trent looked at his classic Casio watch "08.30, I'm going to pop in the shower - wanna join me again?"

Lily chuckled "Think I need a coffee first, want one?"

"Sure" Trent replied

Switching on the morning news, Lily boiled the kettle as Trent had a shower. She looked in the mirror and saw bed hair and panda eyes and thought she'd better get herself in the shower after as well, which is exactly what she did.

"My turn" she said as she quickly slipped in to the bathroom before Trent could properly see her, towel wrapped round his waist looking wet and very sexy.

The shower felt good and invigorating. Lily wrapped her robe around her and put her hair in a towel as she came out of the bathroom. When she did, she saw a room service trolley had arrived with a single English breakfast, fruit, pastries and tea. Lily smiled, but was curious as she then looked at Trent who was fully dressed, ready to leave.

"I'm really sorry I have to go, I had an amazing night. You enjoy the breakfast, checkout isn't until 12pm so there is no hurry"

He then walked over to Lily, kissed her on the lips, starred into her eyes as if he wanted to say something and picked up his bag and left. It wasn't really the way Lily imagined the night ending, and she didn't really feel like eating much now. She got dressed and packed her bag. Looking at her phone she saw that she'd had several messages from Mr Chi, she sighed 'Back to reality then'. About to leave the room Lily felt a twinge of something she couldn't quite place. She reached for her phone, paused and thought. 'oh fuck it' and text Trent

"Hope all is ok, really enjoyed last night - at last! Maybe speak later?"

In the back of a blacked out car on his way to the airport Trent felt his phone vibrate. He looked down and read the message from Lily. He felt like a douche for leaving so early this morning but he'd had no choice. He wrote a text message back and hit send. Leaning his head back and sighing as the car entered the airport tunnel.

"Sir, you're going to need to leave you phone with us now, it's too risky taking it" exclaimed the driver.

Trent turned it off and handed it to the man, he knew the drill, 'Just temporary, when the assignment is over you get it back' he told himself.

"I know" Trent replied, looking back out of the window as they exited the tunnel, unaware the message had failed to deliver...