Lusting for Lily

Story Info
A shy teenager gets possessed by a demon and seduces her mom.
6k words
4.6
14.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Lily felt more confused than curious.

She and her mom had been walking down the crowded boardwalk when she saw it. Purple curtains hung over all sides of the exterior, littered with dreamcatchers and "evil eyes". It looked like one of those cheesy, psychic-reading and fortune teller pop-up shacks. But the wooden sign strung up above the hut didn't say "Fortune Teller". It said "Fortune Maker".

What does that mean? Lily wondered, the smell of sea salt and sugary funnel cake permeating the air.

In smaller font below the two words, it read: "We guarantee you'll find love!"

"You wanna go inside?" her mom asked, mistaking her daughter's trepidation for desire.

Always a shy girl, Lily blushed in the summer heat, a sandy breeze blowing through her brunette hair. "Of course not, Mom! Those places creep me out. They're blasphemous! They always have all those tarot cards and pagan stuff. It feels so...evil."

Rachel sighed, brushing her raven black hair away from her blue eyes. I love that my daughter's so innocent, she thought. No one would ever mistake her for a party girl or a slut--But c'mon now. This is too much!

"Sweetie, it's not a hut to hell," Rachel chuckled. "It's just for fun. It's no more evil than a fortune cookie. What d'ya say?" she asked, motioning to the shack, situated awkwardly between Emilio's Desserts and the Sun City Surf Shop.

Before Lily could respond, the curtains parted. A blonde man, no more than 30 years old, emerged from the hut. He already had a smile plastered on his face. "Hello there..." the man said, ogling the two women. "My name's Darius. Can I interest you in a session?"

They're perfect, he thought to himself.

Having set up shop at a year-round beach town, Darius had already seen his fair share of beautiful women walking up and down the shore. But these two, undoubtedly mother and daughter--the first, a tan, physically fit woman who couldn't possibly be older than 39, and the second, a shorter, innocent beauty with an angelic face--were exactly what he was looking for.

"No thank you," Lily responded, scurrying away.

"For you, the first reading's free!" Darius shouted.

At that, Rachel perked up. She didn't believe in all that bumbo-jumbo fortune-teller crap, but she thought it might be good for Lily. For one, it would show her daughter that there wasn't anything foreboding about a little shack by the beach; and secondly, it might boost her self-confidence.

Whenever a boardwalk psychic gave a reading, they always said the same old shit, things like "Love is right around the corner," or "I see a dark and handsome man in your future!" Since Lily hadn't dated a boy in--well--ever, perhaps this would give her a little push to put herself out there. No more going to proms with her first cousin, Kevin.

"We'll take it!" Rachel declared.

After several strained minutes of arguing, Rachel finally dragged Lily into the hut. It seemed like a standard, ramshackle little pop-up: a wooden table, two folding chairs, and a crystal ball inside--albeit, a strange black crystal ball with a gaping hole at the top.

Why is there a hole in it? Rachel wondered. And as she looked closer at the odd crystal, she noticed something else. Is that black stuff...moving?...

"Only one person at a time, Miss," Darius cut in, momentarily staring at her hand. No wedding ring, he noted. Perhaps a wealthy widow? An unwed single mother? In either case, it didn't matter. "I'm sorry," he continued, "We need privacy to get a proper reading." He ushered Rachel back outside and closed the curtains behind her.

Although her daughter only sat a few feet away, she couldn't hear anything on the other side, not over the roar of the ocean waves.

Inside, Lily gulped nervously. She sat on the folding chair, her white t-shirt covering her two-piece bathing suit, her knees pressed together, her hands resting in her lap as she stared at the crystal ball. At least there's no tarot cards and pagan idols, she thought, slightly relieved.

"What's your name?" the blonde man asked.

She gulped again before answering. "Lily."

"Really?" he asked, widening his grin. "Is that short for Lilith?"

Lily furrowed her brows and shook her head. "No. It's Lillian."

The man's shoulders slumped down, deflated. "Oh well, that's too bad. Now tell me....how old are you, Lily?"

"Eighteen," the young girl answered.

Perfect. No point in wasting any more time. Darius placed both hands on the sides of the crystal, and he uttered the words of exultation:

"Asmodian!...I offer you this vessel."

Lily barely had time to react. The blackness from within the crystal rose from the hole in its center, escaping the ball in a massive puff of smoke. And the smoke kept rising, the Darkness swirling and growing as it gushed from its former home--and lurched toward its new host.

Lily opened her mouth to scream, but no sounds came out. The moment her lips parted, the demonic smoke blew directly into her face and down the young girl's throat.

Powerless to stop it, Lily only inhaled the darkness, sucking it in, allowing it to enter her and fill her whole body. All her muscles tightened and contracted. She was locked in place, but her eyes still rolled into the back of her head, her lids fluttering, nothing but the whites exposed. Lily had never had sex before, never had an orgasm; but if she had, it would have felt something like this.

When the last of the Darkness left the crystal and slipped into Lily's mouth, she shut her lips. She inhaled once more through her nostrils, her chest heaving forward, her eyes closed as if savoring a luscious scent.

The young girl held her breath for a just a few more seconds until, finally, Lily exhaled. When she opened her eyes, they revealed only blackness.

Darius grinned. "Asmodian," he spoke, addressing the demon, "how do you feel?"

The girl stayed nearly motionless, apart from the slightest smirk that rose from the left side of her mouth. "Horny..." she answered. When she spoke, she sounded almost the same, except for the momentary, unsettling depth that seemed to overlap with her normal voice. She didn't sound like a possessed girl, not exactly--but that's what made working with a lust demon like Asmodian so fun.

He hadn't just possessed the girl, he had also become the girl, and she had become him. Lily and Asmodian were one and the same. Her same soul, her same memories still lived inside her body; but now, Asmodian's ravenous lust resided there too. Both spirits had merged together, inseparably so.

"It's good that you're horny," Darius said, building up to the next question. "Are you horny enough to fuck your mom?"

Slowly, Lily nodded, her breath hot and heavy. "Yes...I think my mom's so fucking hot," she confessed, and she meant it. Lily couldn't stop imagining her mom, picturing the thirty-eight year old woman undressing in the master bedroom, those C-cup breasts, the same breasts Lily had suckled on as a child, flashing before her eyes.

"That's good," Darius repeated. "I have a suggestion for you. Something I think you'll really like..."

For the next three minutes, Lily listened very carefully to what this devious, wonderfully evil man had to say.

************

Rachel jumped when her daughter pulled back the curtain.

Lily looked perfectly fine, happy, in fact. But she had pulled the purple curtain with such force and suddenness that it reminded Rachel of the shower scene from Psycho. When her heart rate returned to normal, she asked, "How'd it go? Did he say that 'love is right around the corner'?"

Lily flashed her mom a wide smile, a lascivious glare in her amber eyes. "You have no idea, Mom." As she left the hut, she slipped what looked like a white business card into the side of her bathing suit.

"What's that?" Rachel asked.

She answered tersely. "Don't worry about it. Let's just go." Lily grabbed her mother's left hand, interlocking their warm fingers together like lovers on a stroll. Then the two women sauntered off down the boardwalk.

The rest of the evening went by uneventfully enough. Lily filled her mother in on everything that Darius had said (as expected, just a series of hollow platitudes, but they certainly seemed to put Lily in a good mood). Then they ate a late dinner at the Seafood Shanty (Lily had insisted they share a meal of mussels, clams, and scallops) and returned home after nightfall.

"I'm heading up," Rachel declared, feeling drained by the long day spent in the sun. She expected her daughter to stay downstairs, awake and alert at least until midnight. After all, she was a teenaged girl. She didn't have an excuse to be tired at 9:30, and she had certainly grown up past the days of a set bedtime.

"I'll go to bed too," Lily said, surprising her mom. "Will you tuck me in and kiss me goodnight?"

That's...weird, Rachel thought.

Then again, it wasn't like she hadn't tucked her into bed for the first twelve years of her life. Perhaps Lily was just feeling nostalgic. She would be going off to college in the fall, hopefully on her way to becoming a veterinarian. It was a hard career path, Rachel knew, but Lily was passionate and intelligent. Still, she must have felt anxious; she missed the good old days, the years of bonding with her mom, when life was simple and not so scary. And it wasn't like Lily had anyone else to bond with. Rachel's ex-husband, that asshole Greg, had divorced her after she got pregnant and refused to give up the baby. Apparently, not everyone's cut out to be a parent. Since then, it had just been the two of them, Rachel and Lily against the world. They were everything to each other, but Lily wouldn't be around forever.

What was wrong with feeling a tad sentimental? For wanting one more mother-daughter nighttime kiss?

"If you want," Rachel conceded as they climbed the stairs. "I'll be in soon, sweetie."

Ten minutes later, after undressing and putting on a black nightgown, Rachel entered Lily's bedroom. Her daughter lay on the bed, her bottom half already covered under the white blanket. On top, she wore an oversized red t-shirt, so thin it was practically see-through.

Rachel walked over to the bed. She pulled the blanket over Lily's chest, tucking it in between the mattress and the bed frame. For a moment, Rachel herself reminisced about the good old days: the times when Lily asked her mom to check the closet for scary monsters; the evenings spent reading A Wrinkle in Time before "lights out" in this very room.

It wasn't weird, Rachel decided, it was nice that she had a daughter who still wanted to be tucked in. They would only have so many more nights together.

"Good night, sweetie," she said with a maternal smile, leaning in to kiss her daughter on the cheek.

When her lips were only inches away, Lily turned her head.

It had to be an accident, just an awkward positioning on Lily's part. But it was already too late. Before she knew it, Rachel kissed her daughter on the mouth.

And she loved it.

HOLY SHIT.

The words shot through her skull like a bullet, sensations radiating down her spine. Her daughter's lips tasted so good, so euphoric, orgasmic, more delicious than the world's richest devil's food cake. She had never kissed a teenaged girl on the lips before, but there was no way they all tasted this good. Men certainly didn't. Not that Rachel had kissed many men since Greg left her. But now, she didn't want to. She just wanted to kiss her daughter, only her daughter, always her daughter.

I should have been kissing Lily for years, Rachel thought. All this time, she had been pecking Lily on the cheek and kissing her on the forehead, but she had never kissed her, never really, truly kissed her on the mouth like a good mommy should have, and dear God did it feel so good.

All these emotions, all these thoughts occurred in less than five seconds, just long enough for Rachel to suck on her daughter's moist lips, to moan with pleasure, to feel her daughter's hot breath on her skin. She didn't even notice the wisps of black smoke that she inhaled through her nose.

NO.

Some distant part of her brain urged her to stop. Out of instinct, Rachel jolted back.

She had ended the kiss, but she continued to stare down at Lily, instantly certain that her daughter's face was the single, most attractive face she had ever seen. Why did it take her so long to realize that? Those amber eyes, her peach fuzz skin, her sloped nose that looked just like Rachel's, her white teeth, so perfect that they never needed braces, and of course, those young virginal lips, the lips that used to suck on her breasts...

"Thanks for the kiss, Mommy."

"You're so welcome, Lily," Rachel answered, inexplicably overjoyed that she had pleased her beautiful daughter.

NO.

There was that word again, some element of her soul stopping her, preventing her from succumbing to the wickedest of desires.

FIGHT IT.

So she did. Mustering as much strength as she could, she pulled back from her daughter's face and straightened up. Then she backed out of the room, unable to resist the urge for one final declaration of affection. "Good night, my love." As she closed the door, she heard her daughter utter three more words.

"Sweet dreams, Mom..."

Fighting with every fiber of her being, Rachel rushed over to her own bedroom and locked the door behind her. She didn't know what had come over her. What the hell was wrong with her? She tossed and turned all night, sweating profusely despite the open windows and the absence of sheets on her bed. She kept wanting to take her hand...to place it between her thighs...to fantasize about her daughter's puckered lips, and her tongue...to--

NO.

The conflict raged within Rachel for hours. Eventually, out of sheer exhaustion, Rachel fell asleep around 2 o'clock. She lay on her back, finally unconscious, her chest pointed to the ceiling, her bare arms flung over her head. And it seemed, for the time being, that Goodness had won the fight.

But the demon wasn't worried.

Ninety minutes later, at the start of Rachel's REM cycle, Asmodian released the Darkness. Not all of it, of course. Asmodian could only control one vessel at a time. After all, he and Lily were one and the same now. Just a little bit of Darkness would do the trick.

Lily opened her mouth and exhaled, the black smoke rising from her throat and swirling down the hall, straight toward her mother. The smoke came to a stop outside the locked bedroom. It hovered there like an ominous fog, until it condensed into thin tendrils and slithered beneath the door, continuing its ruthless pursuit. It snaked into the room, and it rose up high, swirling above the helpless woman on the bed.

Unwittingly, all in her sleep, Rachel inhaled the Darkness. It crept up her nostrils and into her half-opened mouth, entering her body.

That night, Rachel had the best dream of her life. She dreamt that Lily came into her bedroom, fully naked, and fucked her brains out. Lily pounced on her, ravished her, and stuck her fingers down her throat like a cock. And her daughter didn't stop there. She thrusted her crotch into her mother's pussy, over and over, writhing and gyrating and thrashing. Rachel moaned in response. She moaned in the dream and she moaned in reality as the black smoke forced itself into her mouth and up her nose, swirling through her lungs, and her brain, and her blood. The Darkness surged through her system, radiating down her spine, vibrating into her core.

The lust consumed every fiber of her being, overwhelming her subconscious. By morning, there was no use fighting.

It felt too fucking good.

************

Rachel woke up at 7 A.M., stretching her arms to greet the day. She felt totally refreshed, totally alive. She didn't remember the night's events, not the kiss, not the dream, not in any clear, concrete sense. Instead, she knew two things and two things only.

She loved her beautiful daughter. And she felt really horny.

Still in her nightgown, Rachel went downstairs like any other day. She walked into the kitchen and proceeded to make one of her weight-loss shakes, a concoction of spinach, bananas, peanut butter and soy milk. It wasn't like she had to lose weight. Rachel always kept a healthy figure, but the shakes certainly helped to keep the status quo, to keep her looking sexy.

It's good to look sexy, she thought to herself that morning, out of the blue.

Once she finished mixing the drink, blending it together into a green potion, Lily entered the room. She still wore the oversized, see-through t-shirt, her A-cup breasts perfectly visible beneath the fabric.

"Morning, Mom!" she said with an unusual degree of perkiness. She sauntered over to the counter, taking a good, long look at her mother's concoction. "Can I have a taste?" she asked, her left hand strangely held behind her back.

"Sure thing, my love." Rachel unplugged the blender and tilted it toward her daughter. "Have as much as you want."

Lily didn't grab a spoon or pour the drink into a cup. Instead, she took her right hand and stuck two fingers into the green goo, scooping up the mixture and licking it off her fingers.

Rachel stared at her daughter as she swallowed the smoothie, unable to take her eyes off of Lily's supple mouth.

"Mmm," Lily moaned. "It tastes so good, Mom."

Seconds later, using her left hand, she went in for another helping, this time stirring the smoothie around and around with her pointer and middle finger. At last, Lily scooped it up. But before she tasted it, she stopped and stared at her mom.

"You know what? I think I'm already full. But I don't wanna waste it...you should have it," Lily suggested. She thrust her left hand into her mother's face, her fingers dripping with bits of green and milky white.

Of course, her mother agreed. Lily's right.

Rachel nodded, locking eyes with her daughter. "Thanks, sweetie. You're right," she said. "We wouldn't want it to go to waste." She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around her daughter's fingers, letting them slide into her mouth.

Rachel sucked every drop of green goo off Lily's fingers, closing her eyes out of sheer pleasure. When Lily shoved her fingers even deeper into her mother's throat, Rachel only sucked harder, suction-cup sounds escaping from her lips. She loved the flavor of the shake this morning, the taste of banana nice and prominent. But it was her daughter's taste that Rachel loved most of all, the strong, natural relish of her daughter's skin...

"I think you got it all, Mom."

Rachel pulled back after her daughter's comment, the young girl's fingers sliding off her tongue. "Sorry, I got a little carried away," she said with a giggle. "You just taste so good. I don't know why."

"I think I do," Lily admitted, cracking a perverse grin. "Before I came downstairs...I was in my bedroom--masturbating. I stuck these in my pussy," she said, holding up the same two fingers of her left hand that her mother had just sucked. "And I didn't wash up before I stuck them in the blender. That was probably a bit of my cum you tasted. Sorry about that! I hope you don't mind."

Oh my God...

Rachel should have been shocked, absolutely horrified by Lily's confession. But somehow she felt...honored. She had swallowed her daughter's cum, the milky, feminine fluid now traveling toward her stomach. She couldn't think of a more nutritious meal.

In a weird, indirect way, she had just given oral sex to her daughter, the most attractive woman on the face of the earth. It didn't disgust her or sicken her. She welcomed it for the privilege that it was, a wonderful form of mother-daughter bonding.

12