Lusting for Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all, sweetheart," Rachel responded. "I love having you inside of me. After all, that's where you started out. Let's not forget, your whole, beautiful body came from my pussy," she said with another giggle. "And that includes your cum. It's just going back to where it belongs."

"You're only saying that to make me feel better about ruining your smoothie," Lily teased, her grin as lecherous as ever.

"I mean it! I promise," her mother insisted. But Lily didn't look convinced.

What will it take for her to believe me? Rachel wondered. Then she looked down at the green smoothie--bits of white still visible where Lily had swirled her cum-covered fingers--and she decided to prove it. She picked up the whole blender and tilted it into her mouth, letting the green and white concoction slide down her throat in thick clumps.

Rachel guzzled the entirety of her shake, slurping it all down in a handful of audible gulps. When she finished, she slammed the empty blender down on the counter, droplets of green goo still on her lips. "I love swallowing your cum," Rachel proclaimed. "I promise, Lily. I wouldn't lie to you."

Lily nodded, seemingly satisfied. Then she inched forward, closing the gap between her and her mother. "In that case, Mom, tell me the truth...Do you think I'm sexy?"

Rachel took less than a second to answer. "I think you're the sexiest person on the face of the earth."

Lily chuckled. "Not even 'woman'. Sexiest 'person', huh?"

"Yes," her mother replied. "Man, woman, teenaged girl, whatever, I don't care. No one in the universe is as attractive as you."

"Jeez, Mom, if you're so attracted to me...does that mean you want to kiss me?--even though I'm your daughter?"

Rachel couldn't even speak. She was too excited. She could only nod.

"Prove it," her daughter said.

But Rachel didn't have to, because Lily was the one to place both hands on her mother's cheeks and plant a kiss on her moist mouth.

FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME.

The words repeated over and over in Rachel's mind the moment their lips touched, tingles of ecstasy radiating down her throat and into her chest. Their lips puckered and sucked and smushed together, both women inhaling the other's scent in the process.

An insane, surreal fantasy surged through Rachel's brain...

She pictured Lily's fingers thrusting into her pussy. But she wanted more than that. So much more. She wanted Lily's whole hand, no, her whole arm to reach inside of her, to slide in slowly and thrust through her vagina, thrust into her body and to work her like an orgasming puppet. Hell, why not have Lily dive in head first, re-entering her mother like a reverse birth, returning to where she came from. From the inside, she could take control of her mother's body, wearing her like a fucking costume and using her however the fuck she wanted, whenever and wherever and whatever. Rachel would happily oblige and relinquish all control...

Lily suddenly pulled back and severed the kiss, much to her mother's chagrin. "I'd say you proved it," Lily admitted. "Now, can I tell you the truth?"

Rachel nodded. "You can tell me anything, sweetheart."

"Do you wanna know who I thought about while I masturbated?...while I made that delicious, nutritious cum you drank a few seconds ago?"

Please say me. Please say me...Rachel silently repeated the chant, over and over. She felt like an excited school girl standing in front of her crush, begging to be loved.

Lily placed a hand on her mother's bare forearm and answered. "You."

Rachel had never felt happier.

"Do you think that's weird, Mom? Do you think it's weird that I want to fuck you?"

Rachel shook her head. "No, my love. I want you to fuck me too. More than anything. You're so beautiful, I can't fight my urges any more...I don't want to fight them."

"You don't have to," Lily declared. "I promise, I'll make love to you right now--well, there is something I should do first."

"There is?" Rachel asked, tingling with anticipation.

"Yeah. It's so silly, but, I have to take a shower," Lily said, her hand stroking up and down her mother's arm. "I never showered after our time at the beach yesterday. I feel all dirty still."

"Really? You haven't showered--yet you still smell so amazing," Rachel responded, the strange scent of strawberries and sweat emanating from her daughter's skin.

"Mom, you're too much. But I'm serious! I wanna take a shower...do you, maybe wanna join me?" her daughter offered. "Do you wanna help me shower?"

It had been so long since she had helped to bathe her daughter, like a good mother should. And this time would be different. This time would be something special.

Rachel practically drooled at the invitation. "Lead the way, Lily."

Lily grabbed her mother by the hand and pulled her toward the stairs. Rachel trailed closely behind, never letting go.

She followed as Lily led her not to the master bathroom, but to the smaller one in the hall, the one that Lily herself used as her own. Rachel couldn't think of the last time she had taken a shower in this room. Perhaps she never had. But if so, she couldn't think of a better reason to use it for the first time.

Lily disrobed, fully revealing her teenaged breasts and dropping her t-shirt to the tile floor. Rachel followed suit, flinging her nightgown as if it were a grenade. She watched as Lily bent down, exposing her bare buttocks, before reaching in and pulling back the blue curtain to turn on the shower. She waited a few seconds for the water to warm, then she stepped into the tub. And she beckoned for her mother to follow.

Rachel quickly stepped over the rim and closed the curtain behind her. Now, for the first time ever, mother and daughter were naked together in the shower, the steamy water running down Lily's back. Rachel knew that she was there to help bathe her daughter, to lather her up with soap and shampoo. But she was too distracted by her daughter's beauty, her smooth, unblemished skin, her luscious brunette hair draped over her shoulders.

Then Lily lifted her left arm up, stretching it out before her mom. Rachel knew exactly what she wanted her to do.

She stared at her daughter's flawless arm, the arm that Lily used to wrap her mother in hugs for all these years, the arm that Lily had once scraped badly playing field hockey in the 7th grade, the arm that had led Rachel up to this very bathroom for this very moment--and she kissed it. Rachel kissed every inch of that peach-fuzz coated forearm. She kissed the curves around her elbow, her nostrils sniffing the warm skin, the bristles of arm hair tickling her tongue.

It wasn't soap that she lathered her daughter in, not yet. She was lathering her daughter in love.

"Such a good Mommy...You were always so good at kissing my boo-boos," Lily said, recalling the warmth of her mother's lips on her childhood scrapes.

"I'll always kiss your boo-boos," Rachel responded, lifting her gaze to meet her daughter's. "And I'll kiss you....every inch of you."

"I know you will," Lily responded with surprising bite. "You will because I command it, slut."

Rachel had never heard her daughter speak with such authority before, such force. She didn't know where this dominant edge had come from. But she fucking loved it. She wanted her daughter to command her. To control her.

"Yes, Lily...whatever you command," she responded between kisses.

"That's what I like to hear. Right now, why don't you grab the body wash and get to cleaning?"

Her mother nodded and smiled. "Okay, Lily."

Rachel took the white bottle of Dove soap off the caddy corner shelf. She poured out a handful, as commanded, and began to rub it into Lily's skin. For the next several minutes, Rachel's hands glided over every inch of her daughter's body. Her slippery, soapy hands ran over Lily's arms, across her perky breasts and around her nipples, down her hips and over the front of her legs. Rachel couldn't help but wonder, How did I ever conceive someone so beautiful?...

"Don't forget my back," Lily commanded, snapping Rachel from her reverie.

"Of course not, my love."

Rachel started the process again, this time running her soapy hands over her shoulders, down the backs of her arms, up her spine, and back down to her bottom, lathering up her perfect ass.

"Now the shampoo," Lily ordered.

Rachel poured the liquid into her hand, then she ran her fingers through her daughter's scalp. Mother and daughter stood face-to-face now, their breasts pressed up against each other. Lily kept her head tilted up (after all, she was a good three inches shorter than her mom) while Rachel scrubbed her fingers through her daughter's scalp, the wet, brown strands of hair matted to her hands.

I used to braid this hair, Rachel thought to herself. When she was younger...I used to braid it into pigtails, or wrap it in a bow, or brush it while she sat on my lap...I liked that. But this, Rachel knew, was so much better. This was mother-daughter bonding like they had never done before.

When both the soap and shampoo were sufficiently washed from Lily's body, she stared down at her glistening skin. "Alright, I think I'm clean enough," Lily concluded. Then she lifted her gaze, her eyes penetrating into her mother's, and she said four devilish words:

"Now let's get dirty..."

Lily dove in for another kiss.

FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME. Those same words echoed again in Rachel's head.

Lily thrust forward, forcing her mom against the shower wall. Rachel was pinned between her daughter's arms, the vertical tiles cold against her back. But she didn't care. She loved being pressed up against her daughter's body.

The two women kissed with an aggressive, ravenous passion, a clashing of tongues and wet hair and lingering shampoo. While Rachel wrapped both arms around her daughter's back, Lily suddenly thrust her crotch against her mother's. Over and over.

And with each thrust--Darkness emerged, a condensed, nearly solid gust of black smoke erupting from Lily's vagina.

"OH GOD!" Rachel screamed, a foreign sensation shooting through her cunt--in, and out, and in, and out--in unison with each thrust of Lily's hips.

Rachel couldn't understand it. She and Lily were merely smashing crotches together. But if she didn't know any better, she would have thought her daughter had a cock (the biggest, greatest cock that had ever rammed into her pussy).

Lily fucked her mom with an unrelenting strength. She stared into her mom's dazed eyes, and she announced a series of proclamations.

"I'm in charge now, not you."

"Yes," Rachel conceded, nodding along without a second thought. "You're in charge now."

"I'm the mistress of this house...I make all the decisions."

"Yes, Lily," Rachel agreed. Hell, if that meant signing the deed to the house over to Lily and giving her daughter full ownership of their home and everything Rachel owed, every ounce of money Rachel had in her back account, she would gladly do it. Lily would be the provider now, the nurturer, the ruler.

"You're my sex slave, and I'm your mistress. Isn't that right, Mommy?"

"Yes, Mistress," she answered, struggling to catch her breath. "Mommy is...your sex slave."

"You love being fucked by your daughter, fucked by the little girl you raised."

"God...yes," Rachel moaned. "Mommy loves you, Mistress." Rachel was overcome with euphoria. She felt so good, better than all the times she and that asshole Greg had ever had sex, combined, better than that special night nineteen years ago when Rachel had conceived Lily: her beautiful daughter, her heavenly mistress.

But now, a negative thought entered her mind: What if Lily left her, left her like Greg had left her? Rachel didn't think she could survive such an abandonment, not again, especially not from her daughter, her mistress, her one true love. She'd rather die than live without Lily.

"I'll never leave you..." Lily crooned, as if reading her mother's mind. "I'll fuck you for eternity..."

"Oh thank you, Mistress!" her mother exclaimed. "Thank you, Mistress!"

"And you'll serve me for eternity...."

"Yes!" her mother agreed. "I'll serve you for eternity!"

Lily went in for another kiss, thrusting the Darkness into her mother's cunt one last time.

Rachel's whole body shivered from the orgasm, an orgasm so great that it made her eyes roll into the back of her head. Then she went limp, falling into her daughter's arms from sheer exhaustion. Her head lay against Lily's shoulder, her lips near her daughter's left breast.

Happily, Lily stroked her mother's hair, petting her like the good slave that she was.

************

Hours later, Rachel's head still rested on her daughter's bare chest. But this time, they were laying in Rachel's bed, basking in the afterglow.

More accurately, it was now Lily's bed--Lily having usurped all authority and appropriately taken over the master bedroom as her own. Not that Rachel would be sleeping in Lily's old room much. They would be sharing a bed from now on.

"You know, Mom," Lily said, stroking her mother's hair as Rachel occasionally suckled on her daughter's nipples, "I was a virgin before today."

Rachel stopped what she was doing and gazed up at her daughter, utterly baffled. "Really?! So, I was your first?"

Lily grinned. "You could say that."

"How is that possible? You're so gorgeous, so sexy. Kevin didn't even try to sleep with you after prom?"

"Mom, Kevin's my first cousin, remember?"

Rachel chuckled. "I know that, Mistress. But it's not like a little blood relation stopped you and me."

Lily placed a hand on Rachel's cheek, her thumb grazing across her mother's lips. "You can say that again."

"Plus, you're so good at it," Rachel continued. "Sex, I mean. No one's ever made me orgasm like you."

"That reminds me," Lily said, raising an eyebrow. "There's something you and I are gonna do from now on."

"Is it sex?" Rachel asked, excitedly. "Of course, I'd love to have sex with you, all day, everyday from here on out."

"I know. But I don't just wanna have sex with you...I wanna film it too."

"Film it?" Rachel asked. Her question didn't arise from disapproval, but merely curiosity. "You wanna make our very own sex tapes?"

"Not quite--I wanna sell them."

"Oh," Rachel said, finally putting the pieces together. "...You wanna make porn?"

Lily nodded. "Authentic, mother-daughter incest porn. I'll make a fortune. I won't have to go off to college, and I can stay here with you forever, fucking your brains out on camera, right here in this bed, making more money than I'll ever know what to do with."

Rachel beamed with joy, so proud of her brilliant, beautiful daughter and her brilliant idea. She'll really never leave me, Rachel realized. We'll be together forever...

"Oh Mistress, you're making my dreams come true."

"I know, Mom."

"There's just one thing," Rachel said, trying to bring up the issue as respectfully as possible. "I don't know the first thing about videotaping or making porn. I can learn, of course! I'll do anything you tell me to do, always. But I'm just...worried. People expect so much from porn these days, don't they?"

Lily kept stroking her mother's hair, staring into her slave's yearning eyes. "Don't you worry about that, Mom." With her other hand, she reached out to grab something off the nightstand. "I know someone in the industry who can help with all that stuff: camera equipment, lighting, directing, film distribution, online streaming, the whole package."

"That's wonderful, Mistress."

Lily glanced over at the item in her hand--a white business card with Darius's title, phone number, and company name: "Fortune Maker Productions, LLC."

This time, Lily knew exactly what it meant.

12