Lusts of Luxanna Crownguard Ch. 01

Story Info
The Master Elementalist Lux gets bored on the road.
2.9k words
4.44
3.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

Lux hated traveling through Demacia's countryside, and she hated that she hated it. The landscapes were lovely and the people were earnest, humble and always appreciative of her coin if not her aid as one of the kingdom's greatest heroes. Unfortunately, nobody tells a mage in training that though nature is lovely, it also tends to be DIRTY, and in other places SMELLY.

The Master Elementalist decided not to dwell on what the farmers were using for fertilizer in the fields she was passing, instead focusing on the road ahead of her. It was getting dark out, though there was supposed to be a "decent inn" up ahead per her friend Quinn. That was the other thing about the countryside. Nevermind the people, their /living conditions/... ugh. The beds were always too soft or too hard and the food was always so basic. Baths? Very hit or miss. She dearly Quinn's fantastic inn had a decent bath. Decent by /her/ standards, not Quinn's questionable ones.

The building soon came into sight, three storeys high. While its state of repair was questionable, the woodsmoke rising from the chimney smelled inviting enough. She certainly wasn't going to be camping tonight, so she opened the door, sighed a little sigh and stepped inside.

Several patrons were sitting off to the side of the inn's common room, their lively game of poker pausing to see who arrived. Lux took a short stock of them and put on a small smile, warm and kind without being inviting. As the Lady of Luminosity, she had an appearance to maintain... and a focus on getting a bath. Without paying them any more mind than that, she approached the matronly woman working behind the bar.

The patrons paid her much more mind than that, of course. They were farmers and foresters, familiar with every neighbor for miles around. Lux stood out, especially compared to the girls they knew. She was tall and elegant, fair-skinned and slim with intoxicatingly delicate features. Her long blonde hair was kept up in an intricate style that framed her face, drawing attention to her baby blue eyes and the soft pout of her lips.

As Lux spoke with the inn's matron, she removed her cloak and passed it to the woman's son when he offered to take it. He's not too bad, she thought to herself, giving him a fraction more of her smile and noting his well-built profile as he left to hang the cloak and prepare her room.

Of course, she was much more interesting to the patrons without her cloak on. Her white dress was trimmed in gold and tailored precisely for her body, fitting it like a snug glove. The amount of her cleavage and decolletage it showed was considered tasteful in the city, but you wouldn't catch a farmer's daughter wearing it. It was obvious how perky her breasts were just under it, at least to their eyes, and perfectly suited to her slim frame. Oh, but her skirt was so much more interesting. It was even contentious amongst Demacia's nobility, scarcely covering her ass and leaving her thighs free for them to ogle, practically framed between the skirt and her knee-high boots.

Soon enough, she was heading up the stairs and out of their sights. They watched her go and loved the sight of it. Even if a certain realization left them shocked when the angle of the stairs, the skirt's length and maybe the stars aligned to flash them something small and pink. "That rich bitch ain't wearing panties," one of them finally muttered after a minute of shocked silence.

**********************

It'll have to do, Lux told herself after testing the bed's mattress. Too firm for her liking, but she had dealt with worse before and she certainly couldn't expect better in a place like this. She had a simple plan for the evening. The innkeeper's son would be up soon with the water for her bath, and she figured that alone would be good enough for two or three hours. Afterwards, she could go straight to sleep.

When the boy knocked, she opened the door and gave him a smile more sly than warm and welcomed him in. Back home, she could just get a shower through the wonders of Hextech. Out here, it was all wooden tubs and buckets of piping hot water. She waited for him to pour the last one into the tub for her, then gently pushed the door closed. "Are you needed back downstairs?" Lux asked him, her blue eyes betraying none of the thought behind them. "I could use your help with a few things."

The Lady of Luminosity. Some people assumed Lux earned the moniker through her affinity for light magic and her graceful nature. For her purity, her goodness, a symbol of what every woman in Demacia should strive to be. Some of that was right, but its origins were more ironic than that. Luxanna Crownguard was /anything/ but pure. Her appetite for sex bordered on nymphomania, always on her terms and with her partner under her control. "Slut" didn't do that justice.

"Uh, well, we ain't got any other guests," the youth replied, dark-haired and dark-eyed with a farmer's tan, just a bit taller than her but with a much more solid frame. He didn't sound smart. She was fine with that. "What do you need?"

"Some help getting out of this, just to start. I can't reach," Lux turned and arched her back just so, reaching behind herself and making a show of not being able to reach the clasp she otherwise could. The boy's reply was mumbled, but his assent was clear enough in his footsteps across the floor and the clasp coming free a moment later. "Thank you," Lux replied, and as casual as can be peeled the loosened dress down her torso, and then bent to slide it down and over her hips. The movement deliberately bumped the farmer with one of the finest asses in Demacia, and just like that Lux's bare, supple body was before him, resplendent and shameless.

"Uhh, Lady Crownguard--"

Lux straightened her back and turned on her heel, brows arching and smiling as though nothing were out of the ordinary about him seeing her like this. She waited a moment, expectant, but in the face of that smile the boy couldn't voice his protests. It was clear that he was speechless /before/ his eyes fell down to her high and proud tits, her nipples stiff and demanding attention.

"A hand while I'm getting in, please," Lux said after that moment, stepping over to the tub and lifting her graceful fingers expectantly. The confused youth stepped over and held his up for her to hold steady on as she stepped into the tub one long leg at a time, hair left up as it was. The water was almost scalding, far hotter than she expected. Not a bad thing. She sighed her contentment and half-turned to look at the innkeeper's son, her blue eyes rising up him slowly.

Her smile warmed considerably at the sight of his tented trousers. She was less interested in his face when her eyes got there, confused and awkward as his expression was. "Tell me something. Do you think I'm pretty?" Luxanna asked slowly, her eyes wide and innocent, her faux behavior elevated by the soft pout of her bottom lip. She leaned forward slightly on the edge of the tub and gazed up at him. The position conveniently showed him her tits, as well as the sculpted lines of her back and the firm bubble of her ass.

"Y-yeah," he stammered.

"So you like me?" Lux didn't quite wait for his answer, reaching out to slide her fingers around his rump and urge him gently forward. Then she trailed them up to loosen his belt, her eyes kept up towards his the entire time; his kept darting away. Next she opened his trousers and cooed as his thick hardness thrust out at her face. "Oh, you must love me." Her long fingers took his cock with confidence and gave it a slow stroke, her eyes darting back up to his. Her smile was less warm now, less disguised; a little more predatory. "You don't mind, do you?" she asked.

"I, uh, Lady Crownguard--"

"Shh. Don't say anything else," Lux breathed, tugging him just that little bit closer by the thigh of his trousers and bracing herself on him with the same hand. She tilted his cock up and kissed the underside of his knob, eyes back up on his face as she kissed and licked her way down the shaft in worshipful fashion to her favorite part of his anatomy. The strong smell of his musk and sweat assaulted her as she laved over his sack with her tongue, then took one of his balls into her mouth to suck while she began pumping his cock.

The Lady of Luminosity, Grand Master of the Elements and Hero of Demacia was sucking a peasant's sweaty ballsack in a backwater tavern. That she only met him twenty minutes ago and still didn't know his name only made it all the better for Lux. A desperate warmth began to spread from her pussy to the rest of her body; her hand left his trousers to slide into the bathwater to find and rub her clit. As she released the orb for the other, she closed her eyes and moaned lowly around it.

Her eyes opened immediately upon feeling the boy's hand touch her head, their prior innocence nowhere to be found in her icy glare. Her lips popped off his ballsack and her fingers left her clit to come splashing out of the water. "No touching," she warned him, only to snap and point at the offending hand. There was a shimmer in the air as a binding made of solid light formed around his wrist, and a sharp gesture from her finger had it quickly pulling his arm over his head. Another snap and his other wrist followed suit, much to his grunted surprise, and when he went to open his mouth a third gesture left an invisible gag across his lips.

"Stay still, be quiet and enjoy yourself. Right now, you are nothing but my cock. Do you understand me?" Luxanna asked, her blonde brows arching as she stared up at the boy. Lustful and confused and now a little frightened, he nodded. "Good boy." She gave him a sliver of a smile, then took his cock properly into the wet warmth of her mouth, the serpentine swirl of her tongue around his knob probably cleaning it more thoroughly than he ever had. A moment later she had all but swallowed his length, the coarse forest of dark hair around the base of his cock tickling her nose. She began a smooth glide on him, throatfucking herself on her boy toy.

Far too soon for her liking, she felt him twitching against her lips and glanced up to see his face, twisted and stupefied on the cusp of nutting down the Lady of Luminosity's throat. Lux's eyes narrowed and her mouth popped off him again, fingers moving quickly to cast another light binding that tied about the base of his cock. He was already firing as it began to form, the first hot white rope narrowly missing her left eye, clinging to her blonde lashes and leaving a mess on her cheek. She gasped her surprised, then sneered her irritation. "Who told you that you could cum?" The formed binding stopped him from releasing anymore than that, his hips jutting helplessly as though it might push him through the stalled orgasm.

Without bothering to clear the cum from her gorgeous face, Lux rised from the water and stepped from the tub, stepping her nubile body right into her fuck toy and plying close to him; her breasts to his chest and her hands resting gently on his still-clothed midsection. "I should throw you out the window," Lux murmured, the words dripping venom. "You're lucky that I'm feeling generous." He was more lucky that her pussy was sodden wet and that she didn't care to find another cock at this point. Her steps forward had him stepping backwards, until she finally pushed him on to the bed and crawled on to it to straddle him. A snap of her fingers had the bindings on his wrist pull apart and then forward, setting his hands on her lean thighs. He gripped them instinctively, which was just what she wanted out of him.

"Good boys get to fill me up," Lux told the peasant boy, slowly grinding her golen-curled sex against his midsection as she reached back to seize his cock in hand. "They get to go home knowing exactly where their spunk is." Her free hand slided down her belly to touch her clit again. "You, though," she continued with a soft hitch in her breath at her own touch. "You're nothing but bad." She shifted back and lifted her hips, teasing him (and arguably herself) by dragging the head of his cock over her wet entrance. "You don't get that." She instead shifted again and dragged it back a bit further, pressing its head against the unprepared ring of her ass. Some people might confuse it for a reward.

With his cock bound by her magic, it was going to be torture. Lux's face flushed with heat as she slowly pushed herself down on him and let out a soft gasp as she did so, tight beyond compare to any woman the boy had ever slept with. It was agonizingly slow and warm beyond belief, her walls clenching in protest about him. As she finally hit his base, she bit her bottom lip and pressed her hand against his midsection, gazing down at his desperate face, her lewd expression made all the more debauched by the cum still on her face. She released her lip and smirked down at him, pressing her other hand down against him.

"This," Lux purred as she arched her back in feline fashion and leaned forward on him, clenching her knees against his hips, "is what bad boys get." She willed herself to relax her ass and then began to drag herself off him, slowly, slowly, and then straight back down. Each controlled rise and descent happened a bit faster, and in moments Lux's ass was bouncing up and down on his cock. If not for her binding, merely being in her would have made him cum, to say nothing for her riding him. There was a cruel delight in her smirk, the way she relished in her power over him. As her own pleasure mounted, her fingers curled against his skin and her nails left long pink trails against his stomach.

Slowly, Lux began to peel up from her lean over him, one hand sliding up her body to abuse a nipple while the other found her clit again. She took to hilting him again and gyrating her hips around the cock in her ass, her moans and soft grunts louder than the gagged noises trying to escape her fuck toy. As she felt a small surge in herself, some inspiration struck her and ran away with her body; her hand fell away from her nipple and grabbed his thigh behind her and she leaned back, the graceful fingers on her clit finding new purpose in vigorously finger-fucking herself to orgasm. She squealed as it hit and as her wet quim began to squirt over him, leaving a more humiliating mess over the boy's shirt. Oh, he'd be able to tell his mother it was spilled water, but he'd know the truth.

"Ohhh, fuck," Lux gasped as the last spasms worked their way through her legs. That should be where it ended, where she freed him and let him have a reward for all his good behavior. Unfortunately for the innkeeper's son, Lux was an extremely spoiled woman with a ridiculous libido. Once she finished her panting, she pushed off his thigh, braced herself on his stomach again and resumed fucking him.

Well over two hours later, skin shining with sweat and her elegant updo gone to the wind with all her bouncing, she was disembarking from his cock and sliding down between his legs, lazily fingering herself as she took hold of his cock again and began spit-shining his balls again, all the better for her with the fresh smell of sex and sweat over them. Her lips soon slid back up his shaft and she took him back down her throat without regard for where it'd been. A snap of her fingers finally released the light blocking his orgasm, and with a shout loud enough to get through his gag he began to empty himself straight into Lux's stomach. She pulled back just in time to get the last of it on her tongue, relishing its bitter taste before swallowing it down.

Lux pulled herself from his cock one last time and began to push up, a sated smile already chasing away what lust transformed her into. She gazed down at her partner. Unsurprisingly, he came hard enough that he passed out. After a languid stretch, she turned and padded barefoot back to the tub to resume her bath. Sure, the water had gone cold, but also... she was Luxanna Crownguard. It was beyond trivial to heat it back up.


niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers