Lust's Price Ch. 02

Story Info
The terms of Greg's deal are laid out as Greg takes control.
4k words
4.53
14.1k
13

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,477 Followers

Victoria's demonic legs pulled at him, forcing his face deeper into her pussy. Behind her on the bed, the demon Aragoth stroked his massive cock to the sight of his newest minion's humiliation, being forced to eat the demon's spunk out of his panting wife's snatch. Greg licked the black ichor, cleaning it away to push his tongue into the red folds of Victoria's new hellish body. At first, he had been repulsed, but after one taste, he couldn't get enough. He didn't know if it was the demon's seed, his wife's juices, or the peculiar mingling of the two, but it tasted divine. Victoria clawed his back, and he felt a fleshy tube slide along his body, Victoria's tail probing around. She tried to slide away from him, but he wrapped his arms around her thighs, holding her in place. She tried to pull away harder, but Greg's strength increased by the moment.

You see now. You see a soul must be vulnerable to ascend. Humans guard their hearts and minds. They shield them from influences. To take them, you must first lay them bare, strip them of their protections. Anger, despair, fear -- all tools in the procurement of new souls. Fuck their wives, humiliate their daughters, send your whore wife to suck their husband's cocks and take their sons up her ass. In the end, all will beg for my blessing. And you will be my harbinger.

The voice rang in Greg's head as clearly as if the man in black stood in the room, urging him on. Except, the vision in Greg's mind no longer showed a thin, paperish man in black, but instead he saw a tremendous figure, wreathed in fire. His mind abhorred the image, only allowing flashes of the brilliance. He knew if he focused too long, he would be driven mad by the terrible beauty of his new master. Greg's gut began to twist. The cuts along his skin given by his sadistic wife healed over into raised scars as the skin turned from human to demon. Victoria became aware of her husband's change as his new tongue slithered inside of her, deeper than any tongue should. His back rippled as muscle doubled and tripled, turning him from middle aged schlub into the hulking form of a demon.

He pulled way from Victoria to look at himself changing. Pressure above his temples made him smile as horns burst through his scalp. His thinning hair grew thick and shaggy, running down his neck and tapering at the crest of his back. A new sensation at the base of his spine, like remembering a long forgotten limb, let him know that his tail had arrived. His thighs and calves bulged, all flab and fat gone, as they adjusted to the new weight of his body. Greg could feel strength coursing through him. He could rip a mattress in half if he wanted. He knew that any demon was a soldier in the master's army, but he wasn't any old demon. He was a lust demon.

His wife had been right. How had he ever tried to pleasure a woman with the pathetic prick of a human? The familiar cock he'd known all his life started to grow. The shaft tripled in length as huge balls, heavy with cum, sagged between his thighs. The fleshy rod took on the same red hue as the rest of his body. He couldn't measure it himself, but he estimated it was bigger and thicker than Aragoth's pole which his wife had been impaled on earlier. Victoria too noticed the gratuitous change, her mouth watering at the sight of her husband's new thick meat. Greg could smell her sex and knew grew wet for him. He wondered if that only happened with demon women or if he would be able to sense the moistened quim of any woman off the street.

Greg's last shred of humanity faded away as his eyes turned into reptilian slits with burning yellow fire within. He laughed as he took his cock in his hand and stroked. Plenty of precum oozed from the tip of his human cock before, but this was different. First, it felt like something he could control if chose. Second, it was pleasurable. The constant stream of jizz resounded through his body like a continuous orgasm reduced to its lowest moment, blissful pleasure but not overwhelming. He stood up to his full height, claws raking across the bedroom's floor and his head hitting the ceiling. Victoria looked up at him in worship, but Aragoth, the other smug demon who had corrupted his wife, looked on with envy.

He intends to betray you. He will keep your wife to himself. He will fuck your daughter and claim her as his bitch as well. Kill him.

The master's word was law. Victoria must have heard it as well. She dove out of the way as Greg pounced on Aragoth. The two demon's bellowed as teeth and claws gnashed. They rolled from the bed, crashing into nearby furniture. Victoria laughed and squealed as she watched, her lurid form swaying seductively. Aragoth was strong and old. The elder demon sank his teeth into Greg's neck, bringing forth a gush of dark red blood that sizzled as it hit the ground. Greg roared in frustration and pushed his clawed hand with all his strength into the other demon's chest. The claws punctured the demon hide and cut deeply into whatever vile organs rested within. The wound shocked Aragoth more than it hurt him, but it gave Greg time to push the demon over and pin him to the ground.

"Do it! Do it! Rip his head off, baby!" Victoria encouraged.

Greg growled and took hold of Aragoth's head. The other demon laughed. In his fury, Greg twisted. The sickening crunch of snapping bone made him smile. Aragoth's body went limp as the creature's head came away in Greg's bloodied hands. As Greg stood and backed away, the demon corpse shimmered and melted, sinking into the floor while issuing forth a strong stench of brimstone. Greg tossed the grizzly trophy into the pool of evaporating sludge.

Good....good.

***

Power coursed through Greg's limbs. Killing the other demon filled him with pure joy. He had done the Master's bidding and been rewarded accordingly. He stretched his new body, feeling each muscle move. He sensed something else about himself as well. He could feel his sins. When he was human, occasionally he would get angry and feel a tingling, burning sensation in his hands and arms. When depressed, it would be a heavy feeling in his chest, like a weight put somewhere beneath his skin. Now, he could sense his sins in a similar fashion. His wrath clung to his wrists like heavy golden bracelets, his pride welled up in his chest as he stretched his new body, and his lust throbbed in a physical manifestation between his legs. The peculiarity of sensing his own sin was not lost on Greg. He marveled at the way humans were oppressed by their emotions. His sin was simply another toy to play with. Greg wanted to be unleashed, but first he wanted to show his wife what it really felt like to be fucked by a demon.

Before he could do anything, the world twisted and swirled, causing the new demon to fall back to his knees to steady himself. The bedroom and Victoria faded away into blackness. Noise beyond Greg's imagination met his ears. Screaming, tearing, moaning, and a cacophony of other screeches of millions of other voices filled the air around him. He smelled sulfur once again, but this time it wasn't unpleasant. Instead, he likened it to the familiar smell of home. As focus returned to the world, he found himself kneeling before a great throne. He struggled to comprehend how large it was. If a skyscraper were carved into a seat, that might have been similar, but this throne stretched on forever. It was larger than a planet or a galaxy. Brilliant flame covered half of the giant throne while hoarfrost encased the other half. The ice clung to the throne like an invading cancer, slowly stifling the flames. The throne was empty, and yet it was not. The great cavern it occupied was not empty in any sense, though. He could not see them, but Greg sensed the scores of other demons sitting in their perches watching him kneel before the throne. The only one he could see was Aragoth.

The demon Greg had slain only minutes before was on his back in front of the throne. Three female demons writhed on top of the monster, lavishing attention on him. Greg felt his envy flare up. The women looked unlike anything he'd ever seen, unlike even his wife's new form of lewd proportions. Their feet were cloven, and their legs resembled a goat more than a human. One of them had more than a single set of breasts, all of them leaking the vile demonic substance which had changed Greg. They were beautiful to Greg, but he knew the sight of one would terrify any human. They were creatures designed or malformed to become paragons of pleasure, and Aragoth was enjoying his reward.

The succubi are some of my most celebrated creations. Don't you agree? The voice of his master forced his eyes down. The other demons who watched the carnal scene turned away or hid themselves. The throne remained empty, but the voice emanated from it like an icy wind. You have done well so far, Gregory, but there is much more required of you. Humanity is a plague that threatens to infect the whole of the universe. You have thrown away that humanity, wisely. They continue to struggle and rail against their mortal, impure existence. You are perfect, a creature with singular purpose who serves a great master.

Greg did not feel the welcome embrace of praise. Instead, he was afraid. The whole cavern, which stretched on forever through time and space, reeked of fear. "Thank you for this gift, Master," Greg hissed, lowering his head slightly further. He wondered how much free thought he had left. If one of the succubi came over to him, all of his restraint would vanish. He was a slave to his sin, but that did not stop him from being wary of his master's intent.

You have but glimpsed the true blessings of my gifts. I have set before you a simple task. Deliver to me the souls of your neighbors, coworkers, and the strangers on the street. They will fall before your glory, and they too will kneel before my Throne. Your reward will be magnificent. Greg saw a golden palace. Gargantuan demons stood guard at the doors while the whores of hell lounged throughout the great hall, sucking and fucking one another with no restraint. At the center of it all, he saw himself. He was surrounded by women and creatures beyond his wildest dreams. They worshiped him as their god as they took turns impaling themselves on his dick. He could feel the pure pleasure of it all. He saw beyond the single palace to thousands of others, each held by a rival demon eager for their master's favor. They would war for entertainment and steal the fucktoys of their neighbors or be stolen themselves. The unending cycle of it all was beautiful, and Greg would have torn his own skin away if it got him a step closer to it.

And then everything vanished. But if you fail, you will be punished. I am just. A new image appeared before Greg. Before his eyes, a deep chasm opened in the dry earth. It was the source of all the noise in the strange cavern. A endless pit of darkness filled beyond measure with cursed souls. They cried out to him, to the monster who imprisoned them, or to anyone who could provide a moment of relief. Greg understood a brief taste of the infinite when the voice spoke again. This is the fate of failures. Do not fail. The voice was no longer coming from the empty throne. The words slithered up from the deepest realm of that pit. For the first time, it was not ethereal and pleasant, but harsh and physical. Greg understood that many more filled the pit than filled the golden palaces. Do you understand?

"Yes, Master."

Then go. Deliver me what I ask.

***

The bedroom came back into focus. Not a moment had passed since he'd watched Aragoth's body sink back into hell. Despite that, Greg felt as if he had traveled to the end of time and back. In his return, he carried a new sense of purpose. He would not go into that pit, no matter the cost.

A hand touched his back. Victoria's red flesh came into his view. "Hello, lover, where've you gone? Mama needs fucking." Her tongue slithered out of and licked at his cheek, the forked appendage tickling even through the leathery demon skin.

"Victoria," he growled as he took her wrists in his hands. He could feel her supernatural strength. Though it was far beyond anything a human could muster, it was nothing compared to his own. Moreover, he could sense a dominance over her that went beyond physical strength. She was his to master. "All these years, you could have been my willing slut. You eagerly let Aragoth defile you. How much did he have to say to convince you? Were you whimpering in heat the second you saw him or did he have to put finger in that little pussy of yours? How much did you give for the chance to wipe away our lives together? Did you suck his cock? Did you lick his balls clean for him? And now you wish to sit at my side? My wife whore?"

Victoria hissed, "Even now you're still desperate for approval, aren't you?"

With a flick of his wrists, he hurled her to the bed. She gasped and spread her legs to taunt him. Greg picked up the discarded sheet in one of his clawed hands. Using the other, he ripped it into long strands. "I am your master now. No more nagging, no more complaining, and no more moaning except around my cock in your throat. I will teach you what it means to be my pet." Putting one hand on Victoria's lithe stomach, he held her in place as he started tying her to the already broken bed. Her tail whipped around violently as she watched him work. She was amused by his efforts until the restraints grew tighter. She pulled against them, expected either the thin fabric or the weak wood to break easily, but neither budged. Greg laughed. "You belong to me. If I want you bound, then so it is."

"Let me go! I should be the one in charge! You were nothing your whole life. You married me and ruined me. All those years wasted with a small dicked husband who couldn't provide for his family."

Greg admired the creature his wife had become. While a succubus would terrify and confuse any human, Victoria's demon body would only entice. The claws, fangs, and tail would be difficult to explain, but no man would be able to resist her bald, wanton sex or the wobbling mammaries on her chest. Greg reached out with his own clawed paw and took one of the heavy orbs, giving it a rough squeeze. Despite herself, Victoria quivered with pleasure. She was his to do with as he pleased, but he needed to break her first. His own tail moved up her leg, teasing at her inner thighs. Carefully, he let the tip of his newest appendage brush against the wet folds of her pussy. Her hips tried to wriggle down, but the restraints held fast. "You will only feel what I want you to feel. I can give you pleasure." He jabbed forward with his tail, pushing inside of her and making her yell out in ecstasy. She longed more than anything to feel full. The sight of her husbands enormous cock so near and yet unable to be reached was driving her wild. The thick tail was a poor substitute, but anything was better than the emptiness inside of her. "Or I can give you pain."

His talons raked across her stomach, leaving four long streaks of dark blood against her bright red skin. She screeched, but knew she loved it. The pain was temporary, but the thrill of it coursed through her, increasing her desire. The tail pulled out of her with a wet slurp, an action far worse than the few cuts on her stomach. Greg's hand returned to her. His rough palm moved to her sex, his claws tracing the outer folds of her entrance while the base of his palm massaged her clit. She whimpered slightly, and he stopped.

"I'd like to have that mouth of yours first, I think. Maybe if it's full of cock, you won't bitch so much." With small effort, he pulled the bed from the wall and moved around to the head. His cock dribbled the dark cum onto her shoulder as he positioned himself. The smell of it intoxicated her, and she couldn't wait to swallow it down. Greg roughly tilted her head back over the edge of the mattress, "Open up!" Victoria stared up at him ruefully, but obeyed. Her mouth stretched as wide as it could as her tongue rolled out. Greg moved his cock to the open hole and pushed inside. Victoria grunted in protest immediately. His dick was as wide around as a baseball bat and could barely fit through her lips, but still he pressed forward. The head of his cock oozed the supernatural jism as it pushed further and further into his wife's mouth. A human would have choked instantly, but the demon's throat loosened and stretched to accommodate the invading member. Greg was pleased to see her throat swollen with his meaty rod.

Victoria could only eek out a muffled noise from around the shaft lodged in her throat. She pulled once again at the bonds holding her in place, but nothing moved. She didn't want to escape, but only to touch herself. The desire was driving her mad. The emptiness inside of her was going to overwhelm her if nothing was done. The thick cock in her mouth was distracting, but it did not abate the ache in her core. As her husband pushed more of his cock into her throat, his massive balls moved closer to her face. As she breathed in through her nose, the primal scent of him filled her lungs.

Greg groaned as he felt her tongue slide along the top of his shaft. Victoria's tongue was unbelievably long and prehensile, wrapping around his shaft and pulling him into her mouth. The feeling of his wife's throat surrounding his entire length drove him wild. He decided to reward her. He stopped resisting her ministrations and hunched over to play with her tits as he started to slide in and out of her throat with no care for her well being. He wondered how much she could take as a demon, but didn't worry too much. His balls contracted and cum erupted from the head of his cock, spraying down Victoria's throat. She thrashed about, moaning around the cock in her mouth, going wild from pleasure and frustration. As hard as she tried, he couldn't break free. The ache in her pussy made her want to scream, and Greg reveled in it. He would rather have an insane slut for a wife anyway.

His cock pulled free of her lips with a wet slurp. Victoria coughed slightly and immediately said, "Please! Please fuck me! Fuck me, master! I need to cum so bad. My pussy needs your cock!"

Greg slid his wet, throbbing cock against her cheek, rubbing a little more cum out onto her lips which she gratefully swallowed down. "Will you be a good little slut?"

"Yes, anything. I will obey, Master, please!"

His hand moved down her side as he walked around the bed to get between her legs. He paused for a moment to palm her bulbous ass. He knew he would have to sample that orifice as well, preferably sooner rather than later, but first he wanted to feel his wife's new demonic pussy. He climbed on the bed, his bulk causing the mattress to sink low. Victoria's eyes were frantic, and she pushed against any hint of his touch. She panted and moaned for him to fuck her. "Now, you get to know what your master's cock feels like, Victoria. Finally, after all these years, you will grunt and cum on my dick like the desperate slut you really are. You'll bathe in my cum and lick me clean simply because I wish it."

His cock wedged between her smooth pussy lips. She held her breath, afraid that any word would cause him to pull away and deny her completion. He pushed forward and her pussy spread to accommodate him. Victoria breathed out a low moan as he filled her up. She pulled at the restraints on her legs, wanting to wrap them around Greg's ass and force him further inside of her. Inch after inch pushed inside, going further and deeper than even Aragoth. Her master was designed for sex as well. This was pure pleasure, to be filled to bursting with cock. She wanted more. "Oh....yes, Greg, fuck me. Fuck my pussy master! Cum inside me! Cum on my tits! Cum in my ass! Fill me up with your fucking cum!" A new stream of obscenities flowed from her lips until Greg lowered his mouth on hers. Their tongues immediately lashed against one another, writhing in their mouths as each sought to bring pleasure to the other.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,477 Followers
12