Lust's Price Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria's pussy walls clamped down as her body went rigid. Her eyes fluttered, and she moaned loudly as she came again and again. Greg did not stop his pace, slamming into her cunt again and again, driving her wild. He could fuck her forever. Stars could burn out, and he would still be sawing into her pussy and making her convulse around his cock. He felt a prodding between his legs. Victoria's tail nudged its way beneath his swollen balls and started massaging, causing Greg to rise up on his toes and shove his full length inside of her as he started to blast cum into her depths. Greg let out an inhuman roar as he emptied his balls into his wife's hungry snatch. More and more of the corrupting fluid gushed into her while she gnashed her teeth and moaned. Greg leaned back on his haunches and pulled his cock free, taking it in his hand to stroke out more ropes of the black fluid onto her chest and face. Victoria laughed with glee as she wiggled underneath the spray.

Finally sated, Greg rested. He surveyed the gooey mess that was his wife and slave. With a flick of his hand, he unbound her wrist. She immediately moved her hand down to rub her aching pussy, mewling in an attempt to get him back inside her. "Clean yourself up," he growled. "We have much work to do. I think we should have a dinner party."

Victoria pulled the rest of her bonds free and started to clean the cum from her body. "Who did you have in mind to invite over?" She dove between his legs, her tongue licking his balls clean and moving up to his shaft.

"The Yates girl is home from college, right? The one who used to babysit for us."

"She'd make a wonderful slut, master. I could play with her big titties while you fucked her ass."

"Yes. I think that's a good place to start." Greg's long teeth gleamed while his wife pushed his cock down her throat.

12