Lust's Price Ch. 04

Story Info
Greg and Victoria host a dinner party for the neighbors.
4.3k words
4.67
11.2k
7

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,478 Followers

"Morning daddy!" Amy chirped as her father entered the kitchen.

Bill Yates enjoyed having his daughter home for the summer, but was unaccustomed to seeing her so cheerful each morning. "Good morning, sweetie. Where's your mother?" He went to the table and took his seat, pleased to see a hot breakfast already laid out for him. Bill kept his eyes on his plate as his daughter stepped out from behind the bar. She wore a bathrobe that was much shorter than Bill was comfortable with. He made a note to mention it to Wanda.

"She went over to the Myers for a minute. Victoria called asking to borrow some platter or something for your dinner tonight. Here's your coffee, daddy." Amy placed the steaming mug down as her hand patted her father's shoulder.

Bill grabbed up the mug and took a long drink of the near boiling liquid. The single best thing about his daughter's improved mood was her coffee. He didn't know what sort of witchcraft she worked to make it taste so wonderful, but both he and Wanda had been addicted to it since their first cup. In truth, he'd become obsessed with it. He would drink as much as he could in the morning and ask for more after dinner's desert. The taste was sweet and warm, but not cloying which was usually the case with flavored creamers. Amy refused to tell him how she made it, but promised to let him know before she left for college. Otherwise, she argued, he wouldn't appreciate her as much.

"Ok, I'm going to finish getting dressed," Amy said. "Clean your plate. Mom works hard to make all this, and you should appreciate it." She gave him a kiss on the cheek, and Bill blushed.

As his daughter went upstairs, his wife entered the kitchen. "Oh, you're up. Thought I'd be back before you came down."

Bill smiled at his wife as he took another long drink. She too carried a mug, unwilling to part with it on her trip next door. "What'd the Myers want?"

Wanda came to the table and sat down. She was a pretty woman, though her age showed more than her contemporaries. Her blonde hair had lost its rich golden color, and her fair skin wrinkled around the eyes. She hunched forward more often than when she was younger, hiding her breasts in a slouch, and she wore capri pants that hinted at a form eroding away to the ravages of time. Bill looked no better for his years. His hair had thinned and turned to wisps of silver as his belly paunched and muscles withered. Neither of them thought much about their bodies or rebelled against the nature of time. Both were content to give in to whatever awaited them.

At least, that had been the case until recently. In the mornings, Bill found himself admiring his body in the mirror, pleased to see sagging muscles tightening and his belly slimming down. He'd noticed his wife preening a bit more than usual, too. The normal aches and pains of age were gone or unnoticeable. Bill didn't question it, but was quietly thankful for his sudden turn of good health.

Wanda sipped her coffee, relishing the creamy taste. "Victoria wanted to borrow that platter your mother gave us. She's making this big roast and needed something to put it on for tonight. I think they're going all out for this, though I don't know why. Have you seen Greg lately?"

Bill shook his head, "Not since about two weeks ago. I heard he lost his job."

"Well, maybe the stress being gone is doing it. I think he looks ten years younger. Victoria, too. She's over there right now in a pair of shorts that we wouldn't let Amy out of the house in."

"Speaking of which," Bill looked over his shoulder to make sure his daughter wasn't around. "You might need to talk with Amy about what she wears around the house. I know she probably got used to wearing just that robe while living in the girls dorm, but she's a grown woman now and I don't need to see...any of that."

Wanda clucked her tongue. "Oh, William, it's no worse than a bathing suit. But fine, I'll talk with her tomorrow." She grabbed the carafe from the table and refilled her mug. "If anything, we should be finding out how she makes this coffee. Did you know she was down here before I got up this morning. I thought she'd been up all night. She seems to be acting fine other than that otherwise I'd think she was on something."

"On something? Like what?"

Wanda waved her hand in the air dismissively. "Uppers or whatever they call them."

"Hell, I don't think she's ever had so much as a cigarette. We did good with her, somehow." He turned his attention to his breakfast. As if held over from the coffee, everything tasted better. He'd been worried for years that he was losing his taste buds, but suddenly everything he ate was rich and wonderful. Maybe Amy was drugging them after all. "What are you up to today?" he asked between bites.

"I thought I'd go buy a bottle of wine for tonight, now that I know what they're serving. And I need to putter around the house. You? Going golfing or something?"

"No," he answered. "Thought I'd hang around here and be in your way." He held out his mug. "Top me off here if you don't mind."

***

After breakfast, Bill considered taking a nap. Amy passed him in the hall wearing a borderline obscene outfit, but Bill held his tongue. She told him she was off to run errands and slipped by before he could ask any other questions. Wanda got dressed and headed into town to go shopping, leaving Bill alone in the house for the rest of the morning. He went to his office upstairs and raised the blinds of the window to let in a little sunshine. Dropping into his desk chair, he pulled up a browser and started reading whatever news article that caught his attention.

As he scrolled through different links, he noticed a few with a red tag. He rarely looked at pornography. He and his wife still had sex a few times a year, but most of his interest had faded. His blood quickened as he clicked the link and a short video of a woman's ass bouncing up and down a cock filled his screen. Bill felt a familiar stirring in his pants. What am I, some kind of teenager? He looked around as if he expected his wife to storm into the room, but something else caught his attention. He noticed movement outside of the window. His office was at the rear of the house, looking out over the backyard. He slid his chair over and saw his neighbors, Greg and Victoria lying in the middle of their back yard on a blanket. Greg was shirtless and in shorts while Victoria wore a bathing suit of some kind. Sunbathing? This early? What's gotten in to those two? Victoria's back was to him as they both laid on their sides, apparently in conversation. As Bill watched, Greg's hand moved to his wife's back and then down to her ass, sliding under the bikini to squeeze.

Bill looked away as his cheeks reddened. Still on the screen, the woman's ass rode the cock beneath it. Bill knew he should leave the room or at least close the blinds. Maybe they were just being affectionate for a moment. It wasn't that long ago that Bill would steal a quick grope of Wanda's butt when he expected no one to be looking. Curiosity got the better of him, and he leaned over to take another peek. Greg laid on his back as Victoria straddled him. Wanda was right, even from a distance the two of them looked fifteen years younger. Victoria's breasts threatened to spill out of the skimpy top at any moment. Bill swallowed hard, but didn't look away.

Greg's hands moved up his wife's thighs as she nuzzled into his neck. She pushed down against his chest as she gyrated her hips against his pelvis. Greg's hands moved to cup her ass, matching her rhythm as she rubbed against him. Suddenly, Victoria raised up and scooted further down to sit against Greg's thighs. In that moment, she glanced around and looked directly at the window from which Bill watched.

His heart jumped to his throat as he ducked down in his chair as fast as he could. The room was dark, and he'd moved as soon as she turned her head. Did she see me? Oh god. The throbbing in his own pants distracted him. He'd been so entranced by the other couple's actions that he hadn't given much attention to his own aching erection. He didn't know what he expected next. Perhaps they would shout at him from their back yard or worse, Greg would come over to demand an apology. A few beats passed and nothing happened. Carefully, Bill leaned over to look again.

The couple had not moved, and Victoria was no longer looked in his direction. Instead, Greg's hands roved up his wife's torso. He hooked his thumbs in the strap of her top and, in a smooth motion, pulled it down from her ripe, round tits. They jiggled slightly as Bill's eyes widened. He realized he wasn't breathing and took a long gulp of air. His heart thudded in his chest as adrenaline coursed through his veins. The hell is wrong with me. I should stop watching this right now. I can go take a cold shower. I have to eat dinner with them later for Christ's sake. Oh shit, now I won't be able to see anything other than Victoria's tits all night. Wanda would kill me if she knew. He didn't turn away. Instead, he slid his chair over to a better angle. If either of them looked up at the window, they would see nothing but the dark interior of his office while he still a clear view. Bill dismissed his doubts and slid his hand into his shorts.

He watched as Victoria lolled her head back. Greg took greedy handfuls of his wife's breasts, squeezing them and flicking his thumbs across her nipples. She enjoyed the sensation for a while, but then her hands returned to her husbands shorts. With some effort, she pulled the band down, and Greg's cock rose into view. She took hold of it and stroked it up and down while pressing it against her thighs. In his office, Bill matched her rhythm imagining himself n her hand. He couldn't believe any of it was happening, but an extra level of incredulity arrived as he realized how big Greg's cock was. He imagined it pushing inside of Victoria and jerked his own cock harder.

Victoria raised up slightly and pulled the lower portion of her bikini to the side. Bill strained his eyes as hard as he could for a glimpse of her pussy, but to no avail. With her other hand, Victoria rubbed her sex, spreading her juices over her lips. She moved again and positioned Greg's cock between her lower lips and pushed him inside of her with a quick thrust. She leaned forward as she bounced up and down on his cock. Her breasts swung out over his head, and Greg happily took a nipple into his mouth. Bill squeezed his own cock hard as all of the lurid scene caught up with him. He pictured himself beneath Victoria, her supple, youthful body grinding against him. He imagined the heat of her pussy walls clamping down on his cock, squeezing it until he came inside of her.

Bill came as his mind raced through the lewd thoughts. It was the best orgasm he'd had in years, and it left quite the mess on his shorts. Shame washed over him immediately as he collapsed back in his chair. He dared not lean forward for fear of them noticing him. I just jerked off while my neighbors fucked in their back yard. Why would I do that? The shame passed quickly. His mind drifted back to horny thoughts as his eyes lingered on his computer screen still displaying porn. His dick began to stiffen once again, but a cold panic overtook him as he realized he'd lost track of time. If Wanda found him like this, he wouldn't be able to explain.

Carefully, he looked out of the window, but to his surprise the Myers were gone. It was if they'd never been there at all. In a hurry, Bill pulled up his shorts and lowered the blinds. He closed the browser on his computer and went to take a shower. Think of something else. Anything. The cold water drove much of his vigor away, but nothing he could do would stop the images of Victoria's body from returning to his mind.

***

"Dad? Dad?" Amy's voice cut through his daydream. His daughter stood in front of him wearing a bikini top with a jacket on over it. This was accompanied by a pair of jean shorts no more than four inches in length, top to bottom. She had a belly button piercing and wore a thin silver chain around her waist. Bill almost didn't recognize her. Behind her stood another young girl, Emily. She looked much more like a normal eighteen year old. Even so, Bill had to force himself not to look at either woman's chest. Amy kept talking, "Emily and I are going shopping while you and Mom go have dinner with the Myers. Ok?"

Bill nodded, "Yes, yes, dear. Have fun." Go away! Get out of my sight dressed like that. He'd spent the day hiding from his wife and daughter under the pretense of having a migraine. In truth, he'd been able to think of nothing but Victoria Myers's naked body. To his shame, he'd masturbated twice more. He'd started to think he had some kind of mental break. He also didn't understand how he could masturbate more than once a week, let alone three times in one day.

"Are you ready, hon?" Wanda asked from the kitchen. She wore a red dress he hadn't seen her in for years. We're going next door for a bland dinner, not out dancing. Why would she wear that? She looks hot, though. For a little while, he hoped his salacious thoughts could focus on his own wife.

He followed after her as they walked next door. His wife's ass swayed back and forth as she walked. She'd chosen a pair of heels probably for the first time in a decade. Her butt looked round and plump underneath the red fabric. Bill's cock swelled once again as they reached the Myers's front door. He pushed into Wanda's back, taking a handful of her rump and squeezing. She sighed heavily and turned to him while they waited for the door. With her lips by his ear, she whispered, "I don't know what's come over me, but I'm soaking wet. Maybe we should call this off and go home and fuck all night."

The door opened, and Wanda spun around. Bill sidled behind her to hide the bulge in his trousers. His heart caught in his throat as Victoria appeared. She wore a silky black dress and smiled broadly. Bill's eyes immediately went to the hefty mounds on her chest. "There you two are! We were wondering what was keeping you! Come in, come in! Oh, you didn't have to bring anything, Wanda."

Bill followed his wife inside. His mouth was dry as Victoria gave him an awkward hug. Did she linger? Did her breath on my cheek mean something? He stepped into the house, and Greg's booming voice welcomed them. Bill smiled nervously as Greg's paw wrapped around his hand and shook. We were the same height weren't we? Can he be taller? Does he know? They all chatted as they walked further into the house. Greg offered him a drink, and he took it gladly. "Sort of like a white Russian," Greg said as he handed over the glass. Bill took a sip. Creamy and wonderful, yet so familiar. Greg led him into the dining room while the women went to the kitchen. Victoria will tell her. Then it'll all be out in the open. She'll leave me. Bill shook his head and drained his glass. Greg took it back with a smile and went to refill it. In the blink of an eye, the glass returned, full to the brim. Something isn't right. Bill took his seat, admiring the table of food. All of it smelled delicious and familiar.

The women returned, and they all sat to eat. Wanda complimented the food. Bill nodded in agreement. He made attempts at conversation as they dined, but tried not to talk too much for fear of exposing himself. His gaze lingered constantly on Victoria's chest. The dress fit her snuggly. Any time she reached for something, he could see the full outline of her breast and perhaps even her nipple. She wasn't wearing a bra, yet her tits stood out in perfect form. Wanda's hand moved under the table and gripped his thigh. Her fingers crawled like a wayward spider until she could grip his cock against his leg. She rubbed him tortuously while having benign conversation about the economy.

"How you feeling there, Bill?" Greg's voice cut through the haze and borderline delirium. "How about you, Wanda? How do you feel?"

Wanda's eyes were wild. "Honestly, my skin is on fire. I feel like tearing off my clothes."

"Good, that's good. Maybe you'd like a taste straight from the source." Bill watched as his wife rose from her chair and walked over to Victoria. "Don't worry, Billy, we don't mind you watching. Hope you enjoyed the show earlier, but this one is going to be more fun."

Bill watched his wife kneel down beside Victoria. Something about the other woman looked different. Her skin rippled and tinged red as the glamour faded away. In a quick motion, she swept the whole of the table setting away, giving Bill a full view of her transforming body. The black dress disappeared. Victoria's breasts swelled with new girth. Black claws and white fangs pushed out as Victoria's tail whipped behind her. The clawed hand took his wife's head tenderly and brought it to Victoria's engorged nipple. "Drink..." Victoria hissed. Wanda's mouth clamped down on the nipple and sucked.

"That's right, Billy boy," Greg snarled. His own glamour faded. His chest doubled in girth as muscle rippled through his body. Two curved horns sprouted from the top of his head, and he smiled at Bill with a mouth full of razor sharp fangs. "You've been swigging down my sluts' titty milk for days, but even I was surprised to see you glug it down tonight."

"Days?" Bill muttered in confusion. His mind raced to understand what was happening. I've been drugged? I'm seeing monsters. God, what is Wanda doing? Bill's wife moaned as a trickle of black milk oozed from the corner of her lips. Wanda pressed her lips harder against the spurting nipple. With a single claw, Victoria shredded his wife's dress, allowing it to fall away and reveal Wanda's smooth white skin that contrasted wonderfully with the harlot's red.

Greg nodded. "Days. Where do you think Amy goes every night? She comes here to suck my cock, of course. She hates her disguise more than Victoria does, but she loved feeding you that milk. You couldn't get enough of that creamy coffee full of your whore daughter's breast milk."

The moment Greg said it, Bill knew it to be true. The taste was the same. In the drink he'd been handed at the door, in the coffee every day for a week, even in the meal he'd just eaten -- all of it carried the taint of whatever poison these two creatures had made. He knew he should feel revulsion. At that moment, he knew he sat in the presence of something unworldly. Demons. Monsters. They've taken Amy, my beautiful girl. Wanda, my wife, is rotten to her core. I've been poisoned. I should scream. I should tear my hair out and go mad rather than sit one more moment in the presence of this thing. And yet...all I want is to sink my cock into Wanda's cunt. I want to feel Victoria's skin against mine as I suck more of her milk from her tits. I would give anything for that.

"Then give me your soul," Greg hissed. "While I fuck your wife."

Bill gasped as Greg suddenly stood up from his seat. The human body that Bill admired for its youthfulness earlier that day was replaced by a demonic hulk of red muscle. Between his legs hung a cock as big as Bill's arm. It oozed a black fluid that Victoria watched hungrily. He moved over to the opposite end of the table and pulled Wanda away from his wife. She whimpered as a jet of the dark milk sprayed from the released nipple. Greg moved her like a rag doll. Wanda looked longingly at the dribbling tits of the other whore until she caught sight of the pole between Greg's legs. Greg held her up with one hand grabbing hold of her ass. A forked tongue slid out of his mouth to lash at her nipple while her hands went down to the monstrous cock. She stroked it happily, rubbing the precum up and down his shaft, pausing only to bring some of it to her own lips. With an easy flick of his arm, Greg rolled her onto her stomach and pushed her down to the table. "Anything to say to your husband, Wanda?"

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,478 Followers
12