Lust's Price Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only that his tiny fucking dick failed to make me cum for twenty years. I'm glad he has to watch me fuck a real cock. Maybe if you can grow up big and strong like Greg, I'll let you fuck me again little Bill. Oh look, I think he's cumming in his pants. Does your wife getting stuffed turn you on, you little perv?"

Greg and Victoria laughed. The latter had her legs on the table, spread wide while she fingered herself to the sight of her husband's newest conquest. Greg's clawed hand raked down Wanda's back. Bill expected the talons to split apart her flesh like scissors through paper, but instead the marks spread into red skin. "The change makes her better to fuck. This cock won't fit in any little pussy. Of course, the change takes time, and I want to fuck now." Greg roared as he shoved his cock into Wanda's cunt. She screamed in pleasure as she thrashed on the table. Her ass squished forward as the demonic torso pushed into it. Bill watched as a tiny nub grew from the base of her spine. It sprouted quickly and soon wrapped around Greg's midsection to pull him into her with each of his thrusts. "Victoria, please see to our guest. Suck his soul out through his cock."

With eerie flexibility, Victoria ducked under the desk. With a hard jerk, she ripped away Bill's pants, finally letting his aching cock spring into the air. She slithered up his body, making a point to drag her fat tits across him. Her tongue tickled his ear, "You're gonna get so fucking hung. Later, Greg can fuck my pussy while you cum in my ass. All you have to do is let go of that pesky little soul." She punctuated her offer by shoving her breast into his mouth. He kept his eyes on his wife's ecstasy as the wonderful fluid swirled down his throat. Victoria's hand grabbed his cock, and she jerked twice before his balls spewed their tiny load. She wiped away his spunk as if it were a cheap wine. "We have to make you better than that." She started jerking him off again. Two more strokes, and he came again. Pain replaced any semblance of pleasure as she continued to jerk him off, his cock eking out every drop of cum he could.

Wanda snarled as her fangs grew out. Her own breasts had doubled in size and started to leak her own milk onto the table. Greg laughed as he grabbed one of his new whore's tits and squeezed, sending a spray of milk onto Victoria's back. "Time for the big finish!" Greg sank his claws into Wanda's rump and started to fuck her harder and harder, shaking the whole table and maybe the whole house with each thrust. Victoria lowered herself between Bill's legs and her tongue slithered out to wrap around his cock before she brought his dick into her soft mouth.

It's too much...

Greg roared as he started to cum. He slammed forward, pinning Wanda to the table as he sunk his fangs into her shoulder. His cock pumped wave after wave of the black cum into her snatch until it dribbled out. Wanda wailed in pure bliss, squeezing her tits with one hand and pulling Greg's head into her neck with the other. Victoria's lips sealed at the base of his cock while her tongue tickled it inside her mouth.

I want to fuck her. I want to fuck Wanda. I want to fuck all of them. I want this hot fucking mouth to be full of my cum! Bill could move again. His hands went to the back of Victoria's head, forcing her down on his full length as he erupted in her mouth. His bones snapped and his skin darkened as black cum leaked from her smiling lips. Bill laughed, a deep demonic resonance, as his horns grew.

12