Lust's Price Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy takes Emily out for a little girl time and a new look.
4.4k words
4.78
9.4k
13

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,454 Followers

"You should try this on!" Amy squeaked as she handed a bright red top with the words "Daddy's Girl" in sequins across the chest over to Emily. The younger woman took it reluctantly. "Oh my gosh, they have such cute stuff here. I can't believe I've never been here before." Amy caught the eye of the twenty something shop attendant that had been watching the two girls since they came in. Amy knew it was hard not to watch her. Her skirt barely covered her whole ass and if she straightened her shoulders her tits would pop right out of her top. Amy loved her new sexuality and hated having to confine it, especially since she could hear the blood pumping in the shop attendant's cock. She knew she had to be a good girl though, at least for the moment.

Greg, her new master and Emily's father, had charged her with keeping the girl company until Amy's own parents had been converted. Amy imagined they were about finished with dinner and soon her mother would have her master's cock stuffed in her mouth while her father let Victoria grind on his cock until he squirted inside of her. She still thought of them as her parents, but that wasn't true any more. The Amy that had been their little girl was gone now. The new Amy was pure demon and constantly hungered for more sex.

Emily flipped through the racks, trying to avoid Amy's attention. Her life had become a waking nightmare for the past few weeks. She kept reminding herself it was only a little while longer before she could move away and never have to think about her parents again. For her whole life, she'd been embarrassed of her father. She'd seen other dads being cheerful and happy with their families. Those guys had successful jobs and seemed to enjoy their lives, but not Greg Myers. He'd been miserable for as long as she could remember.

Until recently, that is. Her parents started acting strangely the day her father lost his job. Emily figured he was having some kind of midlife crisis. For the first time, he seemed happy, but it certainly had nothing to do with her. Maybe it had something to do with her moving away, but even that was giving herself a lot of credit. Since then, her parents ignored her entirely. Meanwhile, Greg and Victoria acted like a pair of giddy teenagers. More than once, she'd come home to find them making out in the kitchen. She could even hear them having sex in their room at night. It was surreal since she'd never heard it before.

There was something else, too.

Emily didn't like to think about it. She could only best quantify it as a type of déjà vu. Sitting at the dinner table one night, she looked across the table expecting to see her parents, but saw something else entirely. Two massive, red creatures with fangs and claws. Monsters which looked as if they had stepped out of a medieval painting of Hell. In a literal blink of an eye, the creatures vanished, leaving her smiling parents behind. Emily thought she was losing her mind.

Other things jumped out as well. Her mother, in an insanely uncharacteristic choice, wore a skirt one day. Emily went to get a drink of water while Victoria stood at the kitchen sink. As Emily opened the door, she thought she saw movement around her mother's legs. A tail, long and red, swished carelessly back and forth before her eyes. She wanted to shout or scream, but before she could react, it vanished. Her father wore sunglasses more often, even inside the house. When he didn't, Emily thought she saw reptilian slits in Greg's eyes. She even stopped him and demanded he take off his glasses one night. He did, but looked back at her with the old, brown gaze she'd always known, even if she did think something else lurked behind those eyes. And the nightmares, of course. Emily never remembered them when she woke, but the cold sweats told her enough.

"This stuff really isn't my style, Amy," Emily said as her friend and former babysitter handed her another see through top. "My dad would kill me if I tried to wear any of this. Also, you didn't always dress like this either."

"Like what?" Amy asked.

"I mean, no offense, but it's kind of slutty," Emily shrugged. Her own outfit was a simple t-shirt with a pair of old jeans. If she'd been planning on going out, she might have picked a nicer pair and a better top, but she would never consider the kind of skirt Amy had on.

"Oh, do you not like my outfit?" Amy did a twirl, causing the back of her skirt to flare up enough to give the guy at the counter a good view of her perfect ass. "You know, you're right. I didn't always dress like this. When I first got to college, I wore the baggy clothes and old jeans to class every day. I didn't do my hair or makeup and just hoped I looked alright for that sleeping in look. Most other girls did that, too. Then I started to think, I have this great body and no one gets to see it under all this. So I picked out stuff that's a little more revealing, and I got so much attention! Not just from boys, but from everyone. When you've got a hot, tight little body under your clothes, you're better off showing everyone what you've got. Look at that guy over there, his name tag says Mike, I think. Mike has been staring at us since we walked in. Do you know why?"

"Cause you're half naked?"

"Yup," Amy said cheerfully. "And he'd give anything to see me completely naked. He'd probably cum in his pants if I walked over there and flashed him. After that little taste, he'd give me anything I asked just for another glimpse. That's power, Emily. You've got a good body, and you should learn how to use it."

"I'm not sure I have your...confidence," Emily answered. She was almost fully convinced she'd lost her mind. The Amy from next door was smart and assertive, but nothing like this slutty version. Emily didn't trust much of what she saw, even when it stood proudly and half naked in front of her. "I guess I can try a few of these on and see how it looks."

"Atta girl," Amy smiled. "Go on back and come out when you have something you like. My treat." She turned and walked a little closer to Mike, "Excuse me, where's the changing room." Amy made certain to lightly tug at her shirt, showing off her hard nipples.

Mike answered nervously, "Back, left corner."

Emily nodded and headed that direction, leaving Amy to browse the store. "Take your time sweetie," she called. Amy grinned as the other girl disappeared from sight. She immediately set her eyes on Mike. How long had it been since she'd had a cock in her mouth? Four hours? She made her way closer to him.

***

."Can I help you with something, miss?" he stammered. He leaned closer to the counter than comfortable. Amy knew it was to hide his erection. Her new form came with such wonderful perks. She could hear a human's heartbeat from twenty feet away. The quickening of their blood and a delightful scent signaled arousal. She caught glimpses of things from their past as well, but not well enough to learn anything. She imagined Greg and maybe even Victoria could work these tricks better.

"Yes, you can," Amy said. She bent at the waist to lean over the countertop. Her tits squashed out of her top. The skirt raised up to expose a full view of her naked ass and wet pussy. "My friend is going to be in there trying on clothes for a while. I thought you could keep me company."

"Uh, sure," Mike said. A panic sweat broke out across his forehead. Mike didn't know how to react to a young woman talking to him. It was never a skill that he'd acquired. He didn't consider himself ugly, but Amy was clearly out of his league by miles. As she pushed her breasts against the glass countertop, his brain rushed to fill in some plausible reason she might come onto him. "So, uh, are you from here?"

Amy smirked at the shopkeeper as she debated internally. First at hand, Greg sent her away while the Myers got to play with her parents. She didn't want to be babysitting Emily again, especially since Greg forbade her from playing naughty. Second, her horniness threatened to drive her mad. Greg prohibited her from going into public ever since her change, and, as she stood inches away from a panicked, horny man, she understood why. Other humans' arousal clearly made hers worse. Finally, maintaining her glamour, the illusion of her humanity, became more and more difficult as she grew hornier. Just a quickie, she thought. This guy will cum before Emily's out of the changing room. "I don't want you to keep my company with chit chat, Mike. What if I told you I wanted to suck your cock? Would you like that? Would you like for these lips to wrap around that hot cock of yours and suck until you squirted your cum on my tongue?" She moved around the counter quickly as Mike backed away.

"Oh, god, um...I'm really not supposed to have people behind the counter," Mike recoiled from her out of instinct. He pointed up at the cameras. "Corporate keeps an eye on us to make sure we're not slacking off or anything."

Amy's temper flared. She turned her gaze to the cameras and concentrated her anger. After a few seconds, smoke seeped out from the different cameras around the store. In the back office, the screens on the monitors went blank. "You're the only one here, and now no one can see us."

"How...how the hell did you do that?" Mike stared in disbelief at the cameras.

"You're gonna be surprised at everything I can do. Now give me that cock."

Amy dropped to her knees and pulled away Mike's pants. The young man didn't resist. In fact, he didn't do much at all. His mind was awash in confusion and disbelief. This happens in porn, not in real life, he thought. She pulled down his pants until they bunched around his ankles. With no hesitation, she pulled down his boxers and let his cock spring into view. Amy smiled to see the tip of his cock already wet with precum. She'd had him stewing since they walked in the door. Maybe her pussy gave off some kind of pheromone or maybe men were always horny and just needed a little push. She opened her lips and looked up at Mike. Her eyes bore into his as she moved her delicate hand up and down his shaft. "Now, Mikey, I need a big wad of cum to swallow. I'm a growing girl and need that wonderful sticky cum in my mouth. Can you do that for me, Mikey?" Amy stuck out her tongue and moved her head forward until his cock rested on the flat of her tongue. She could feel him pulsing in her hand. Moving further forward, she put his whole cock into her mouth, sealing her lips around the root of his manhood and letting the warmth overwhelm him.

Mike had risen to his tiptoes at some point. He couldn't remember how he'd gotten to any of this, but his balls ached and felt heavy. The woman's mouth around his cock felt like pure, velvet warmth. He could feel her tongue sliding along the underside of his cock, licking the tip to clean away even the hint of precum, and swirling around the base. He didn't realize little of that should be possible for a human. Looking down, the sight of Amy's head buried in his crotch sent him to new levels of pleasure. If he peeked beyond, he could see the curve of her ass poking out from her skirt. And, something else, a long fleshy tail whipped back and forth, raising up her skirt to reveal two dark red ass cheeks. "Uhnnn...uhnnggggh!!" He couldn't resist any longer. He didn't understand what was happening, but he didn't care. His hands forcefully grabbed her head and shoved it down on his cock. Amy swallowed his entire length with no effort. He felt something pinching at the base of his cock as Amy's fangs grew in. The slight tinge of pain sent him over the edge. His cock erupted and poured hot cum into the girl's throat.

Amy sucked and licked and swallowed. She squeezed his balls as more of his cum ran down her throat. She knew she should stop, but couldn't. It tasted too good. The warm fluid poured down her throat and she felt herself changing. He tried to pull away, but she held him still with her clawed hands. She felt it leaving him. She felt his soul starting to tear. She only need a few minutes more.

"--Oh my god!" Emily screamed.

***

She wasn't crazy. This is real. Her friend Amy's lower half was blood red. A tail whipped back and forth, rooted to the top of her ass crack. Her face was buried in the shopkeeper's crotch while his eyes rolled back in his head in an almost coma-like state of pleasure. Emily's shout drew the creature's attention. The cock slipped free of her lips, jism continuing to gush from the tip and splatter on the overstretched top straining to contain Amy's swollen breasts. Her eyes were wider with red pupils and claws tipped her fingers. She wiped her lips clean of the cum as Mike crumpled to a heap on the ground. "Oh, Emily...you weren't supposed to see me like this."

Emily backed up. She looked to the door, but as soon as the thought of running crossed her mind, the lock latched and the rolling gate started to lower itself. Panicked, she looked around for some kind of weapon. She grabbed a bit of spare rack and brandished it in front of her like a sword. "Stay back, whatever the fuck you are."

Amy rose up from her knees. "Guess I don't need the rest of this any more. Cat's out of the bag." She tore away her clothes, dropping them behind her as she strode forward. The tiny horns pushed through her scalp as her body turned a full shade of red. Her tits expanded, growing heavy as her ass swelled out to its new lewd proportions. "Come now, Emily, you don't need to be afraid. I can explain everything."

"What did you do to him?" Emily gestured to Mike's body.

"I gave him the blowjob of a lifetime," Amy said, simply. "Cock tastes so wonderful, don't you think?"

"No, what kind of sick freak are you? I thought I knew you." Emily started to back away further. Her mind raced. She knew the shop had another exit, but feared it was on the other side of Amy. She'd have to get by the demon somehow.

"You can leave if you like," Amy said in answer to the unspoken thought. "I simply need you to calm down first."

The sudden, kind tone caught her off guard. "Ok...tell me what you are." Emily felt strange. She'd never been attracted to a woman before, but Amy was more than a woman. Her breasts looked perfect, and the red skin was more beautiful than she could ever have imagined. Even the small horns had some kind of appeal to them. Blushing, Emily stole a glance at the wet slit between the other woman's legs.

"I'm Amy. The new Amy. I was given a new body by your father. Your mother, too. We're all a big family now."

"Mom and Dad?" As she thought of them, she could no longer see their mortal faces. Instead, their demonic forms flooded into her memory. The past weeks had been illusions.

"Yes," Amy took careful steps closer. Amy sensed the younger woman's mood changing, fear subsiding into a misunderstood arousal. "Wouldn't you love to have a body like this? Think about it? Look at these tits. You can feel my ass if you want. Go ahead, sink your hand into it, feel how nice it is." Amy was only a few inches from her now. She gently took the piece of metal from Emily's hands and tossed it away. Taking the younger woman's hand she moved it to her hip. "There, doesn't that feel nice?"

Emily's whole body trembled. This is wrong, she thought. More than wrong. Sinful. I should run while I can. But, she didn't. Her fingers pressed into Amy's flesh and felt everything she imagined. Warm, sensual flesh which welcomed Emily's touch. Emily couldn't resist sliding her hand around to cup the full asscheek. She slid up a little further and felt the swiveling bit of bone at the base of the Amy's tail. Emily pulled her hand away with a shock. "No...no, answer my questions. What are you? How did this happen?"

Amy suppressed a growl. She had no intention of explaining how she'd thrown away her soul for an eternity of sex. She tried another tact. "Those boys in school never noticed you did they. I remember once you told me about some kid, Louis, you had a crush on. He didn't give you the time of day did he? He went after that other girl, that cheerleader. I remember her too. She had big firm tits. That's why you never got the guys, Emily. With your little A-cups, no boy is ever going to pay attention to you."

"What? Why would you say --"

"I'm only telling you what you already know. You're too plain. I wonder how many guys have liked you, but spent so much time jerking off to girls like me that they forgot about you. Men are beasts, Emily, they only understand the simple things like a hot pussy and fat ass. Why do you think I signed up for this body? You saw Mike back there, he would have died to get me to keep sucking his cock. Don't you want to feel what it's like to have a body like this? Don't you want to be beautiful forever? You can go find that little idiot Louis or whatever boy that turned you down. Hell, you can find all of the little pricks that ignored you and make them crawl over glass just to lick your pussy. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Emily started to see the scene Amy described. She was one of many. All of them were gorgeous harlots with red skin and ludicrous tits. They all writhed in a massive orgy as the trapped souls of every man who had rejected them watched and squirmed, vainly jerking themselves off to the sight of their perfect bodies. Her fears subsided and she answered, "Yes..."

"That's my girl!" Amy immediately pulled her into a kiss. Her tongue invaded the other girl's mouth, massaging against Emily's until she toyed back. With her preternatural strength, Amy ripped away Emily's top. Then, with quick hands she pulled away the rest of the younger woman's clothes.

"What do I have to do?"

Amy thought. "Actually, this is my first time doing this?" She brought her clawed hand up to cup Emily's milky white breast. "I think I have an idea." She took Emily by the hand and led her over to where a big chair sat beside the dressing rooms. Amy took a seat and spread her legs wide, leaning back in the chair. "On your knees, you're going to eat my pussy until your tail pops out, and you're a slut like me."

Emily felt very self conscious, but the delightful scent wafting up from Amy's exposed sex enticed her enough to make her kneel before the demoness's legs. Her pale, white ass stuck out behind her, and she could feel the cool air moving over her sex as she leaned forward. This is wrong. I should run. Wait...why? Mom and Dad have already turned. If they're gone what do I have left? Maybe this really is a chance to show everyone what I can become. With a body like hers, I could make anyone I want my willing slave. She could feel the heat radiating off of Amy's body. The harlot watched eagerly as Emily's head moved closer and closer to her pussy. Emily brought her hands up to wrap around Amy's thighs. She inhaled the other woman's scent as she lowered her mouth onto the bald sex.

Her tongue delved between Amy's folds. She'd never tasted pussy before and certainly not a demonic one. As she licked up, an alkaline taste spread over her tongue, quickly replaced by a wonderful sweetness she couldn't place. She flattened out her tongue and licked again, making slow deliberate strokes along Amy's pussy lips. With each lick, the taste grew stronger. She moved her hand over and started to slide a finger along the wet slit in rhythm with her licks. She dipped first one finger and then another into the hot sex, causing Amy to shudder slightly. Pleased with the reaction, she moved her fingers in and out in the same rhythm as her steady licking. She rose up slightly and let her tongue linger over the tiny nub at the crest of Amy's pussy. The demon girl snarled and snaked a hand into Emily's hair, pushing her harder into her pussy as Amy chased her own orgasm.

Emily felt something inside of her that wasn't there before. Almost like a bone had fallen loose and rattled around in her chest. She didn't like the sensation at all. Get it out already. A sudden rush of fluid hit her face as Amy's legs locked around her body, pulling her close as the demoness shook with orgasm. Emily's eyes widened, and she struggled to breathe. Amy's body shook harder, and she squirmed in delight at the feeling of having Emily trapped between her legs. Emily struggled. Amy's claws tore at her back to keep her in place. She's going to kill me because she's cumming too hard. Suddenly, she felt the legs confining her pull away. Emily saw Amy's own shock at this, and they realized they were not alone.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,454 Followers
12