Lust's Price Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, what the fuck are you?" Amy demanded.

The creature was somewhat human, but clearly much more demonic. "Mike," it rasped. It had black eyes and two long curved horns, not dissimilar from Greg. "We fuck?" The creature had a muscular body, if a pudgy gut, and stood maybe four feet tall on hooved feet. It had no tail, but did have a set of useless, disproportionate wings that flapped weakly behind its back. Most importantly, between its legs hung a cock big enough to rival Greg or any other demon. It dribbled the familiar black cum as a pair of hairy balls swung underneath it.

"Hmm," Amy pondered. "I guess this is what happens when you leave a bit of soul. Some kind of imp. Looks like he's got a full sized cock though. Come over here lit--"

"No!" Emily snarled. "Fuck me!" She turned around and shoved her ass up in the air before the imp. The small creature's one purpose tantalizingly presented to him left no other options. He stepped forward, his hooves clacking on the ground, and pushed his cock against Emily's swollen pussy. Get it out! It's rotting! Make it go! Her mind screamed as she felt the round head of the imp's cock push into her lips. Oh god, his cock is so big. The little creature let out a grunt of pleasure as he shoved more and more of his cock into the nubile girl's hungry cunt. Emily felt the rattling thing in her chest tear free, and she smiled.

Mike the Imp fucked her as quickly as he could. He grinned as the pale white ass in his hands swelled into two great round, red orbs of sinful flesh. Emily pulled at Amy until she joined her on the ground. Her changing eyes looked up at her former babysitter as she lowered her mouth to the demoness's nipple and licked. Two small horns started pushing their way through the top of her head. The imp pushed in as far as he could and started to cum. Emily shivered as his black ichor pumped inside of her. It felt nice, but this was a poor substitute for the real thing. Suddenly, her mind filled with arcane knowledge. Imps were pathetic things, half-men that failed to transition properly into demons. Some succubi kept them as pets to fuck them when nothing better was around. Emily did like the feel of his fat cock stuffed inside of her.

Her breasts swelled to new sizes and wobbled beneath her as she sucked delightful milk from Amy's tit. When she raised her head up, the fresh innocent face of Emily Myers was gone. A stunning beauty with jet black hair and bright white fangs pulled her whore sister into a long kiss, their lengthy tongues slithering against one another. The two rolled on top of one another as Amy started to devour the other girl's body. "You look so fucking hot. Time for me to return the favor.' Amy slithered down Emily's body, spending a few moments to worship at the growing teardrop tits on her friend's chest. Then she moved down to the bald pussy to lap at the imp's cum as it dribbled out of Emily's pussy. Grateful to have a tongue cleaning her and driving her to new pleasure, Emily's clawed hand pulled Amy's mouth down onto her juicy pussy.

Seeing Mike standing idly with a brand new hardon staring longingly at Amy's upturned ass, Emily pointed, "Go on then. Fuck her pussy while she licks mine."

Emily leaned back and enjoyed the sensation of Amy's tongue in her pussy. If the Imp was half of what a real demon could be, Emily struggled to imagine what it would feel like to have a real demon's cock shoved in her pussy. She couldn't wait to get home and show her daddy all the new tricks she'd learned.

12