Lust's Price Ch. 06

Story Info
Emily runs errands before indulging Becca's curiosity.
4.6k words
4.69
7.7k
15

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers

Becca was surprised to get Emily's messages. She hadn't talked to her friend since graduation. Becca told herself it was because they were both busy getting ready to leave for college, but that excuse became harder to believe as she spent day after day at home alone. Becca had never been comfortable with her group of friends. The only reason she'd stuck with them at all was Emily, though she never admitted why. Others in their class came out in their high school years. They'd not ostracized exactly, but certainly treated differently. The newly outed teenagers would slowly gravitate from their straight friends until they were all one big stereotypical clique. Becca didn't want that for herself, and she certainly didn't want to lose Emily.

Once, she'd come close to telling her friend. It happened at Emily's eighteenth birthday party at Becca's then-boyfriend's house. It was Becca's idea to put the whole thing on, and Nelson had been perfectly pleased to have all the senior girls over for a swimming party. Becca saw a version of Emily that day that she almost couldn't resist -- perfectly tan, beautiful and confident. Becca didn't think her friend had ever been happier. The only thing that stopped her from pulling the other girl aside and confessing her love was Nelson. Despite her preference for other girls, Becca couldn't shake the feelings for Nelson either. Months later, she thought of him bitterly after he broke up with her to date someone else. In particular, one of the other girls at that swimming party Becca knew he'd been ogling the whole time. She couldn't be too judgmental of course, since she'd been doing the same thing.

Ultimately, she kept her feelings to herself. Regret was more comfortable than risk. As they finished their school, Becca told herself she would definitely come clean before they graduated. But that milestone passed as well. Even as the diploma entered her hand, she swore that the graduation party was the moment. The party came and went, too. She spent most of that evening watching Emily laugh. When those fleeting moments of joy by proxy faded, Becca spent her time considering leaving all the people around her behind. Summer came as a bleak and empty void, as if all of her life and ambition had been put on pause, the perfect environment in which to stew on all her past mistakes. All she could manage was empty promises that her future would be different. She wouldn't let college go by without exploring her desires, but she wondered if she would ever forget Emily or be able to put aside the regret of not confessing her feelings.

In the middle of these dark doldrums, Becca's phone chirped with the sound of a robin's call, a noise reserved for Emily in particular. It made Becca's heart jump. The message read, "Going to a party tonight. Want to come?"

After a few moments of breathing to chase out the jitters, Becca replied, "Sure, who all is going?"

"Just us. Pick you up at 8. Dress cute. Can't wait to see you."

Becca wanted to know more, but was too nervous to push the conversation any further. It seemed silly to be so excited about seeing a close friend of many years, but in the idle, lonely hours of not seeing Emily, Becca had nearly deified her crush. She tossed the phone away as if it might suddenly change its mind and forbid her from seeing Emily at all. Her brief period of excitement was soon replaced by the familiar anxieties. She had to figure out what to wear and how to tell her old friend that she'd been secretly in love with her for years. She was unsure which problem was the greater emergency. With only a few hours, she hopped into the shower right away.

Unlike many of her peers, Becca's confidence issues had little to do with her appearance. As she stepped out of the shower, she examined herself in the mirror. She did not appreciate her young, firm body as much as other girls silently envied her. Her breasts jutted out like ripe apples over a flat stomach with a teardrop shaped belly button. Her hips were a little more slender than she preferred, but her bottom was showing improvements from the squats she'd been doing since the beginning of the summer. Indeed, the whole of her body, though unchanged to the casual observer, had become much fitter due to her diligent workouts. They gym was a place where her frustrations could be expressed easily. And she never minded peeking at the other gym rats from time to time.

She fixed her hair while standing naked in front of her bathroom mirror. Her mind drifted to fantasies about the coming evening. She thought of Emily and herself dancing through the night in the middle of a dark club. They would surreptitiously steal drinks to loosen their bodies and minds. They would leave and go to some quiet spot where they would have long conversations interrupted by loaded silences. Becca wouldn't be able to wait any longer, and she would steal a quick kiss on Emily's cheek. The other girl would turn red and start to move away, but at the last moment hesitate, inviting a further impudence from Becca. She would slide over and bring Emily into a long, blissful kiss. Emily's hands would move naturally to Becca's hips. They would progress innocently until Becca's mouth found its way to her friend's breast. Kissing and licking until Emily let out the first moan. Becca's hand would moved down her friend's heaving stomach until it slid between her thighs. -- Becca winced as a knot in her hair pulled, interrupting her fantasy. She tried to put such things out of her mind, but couldn't ignore the wetness between her legs.

"Maybe tonight's the night," she thought wistfully. "No. Tonight, one way or the other. It's my last chance."

***

Becca tried not to worry that she'd been stood up. Emily was five minutes late and had not called or messaged. Becca thought about how foolish she looked waiting out in front of her house, like a child waiting for the bus. Finally, a pair of headlights appeared at the end of the street. The car swerved slightly as it bolted down the neighborhood road to come to a jerking stop in front of Becca. Emily leaned over from the drivers seat, "Hiya! Sorry I'm late, I was helping my dad with something. Hop in."

Becca's nerves subsided as she climbed into the car. To her surprise, Emily immediately leaned over and hugged her. The other girl smelled wonderful and even felt different somehow. As Emily pulled back, Becca looked her over. Even seated, she could tell Emily had changed. Did she get breast implants? Is that why I haven't heard from her all summer. No, she's different everywhere. Emily wasn't the thin rail of a girl anymore, but fuller from head to toe. Though Becca couldn't see it at the moment, she assumed that the other girl's ass now matched her full hips. "Wow, Em, you look awesome!"

"You don't look half bad yourself. I could see that tush of yours from the end of the street. You been working out? Wait, hang on!" She did not slow as she reached the curve, almost lifting to two wheels as the tires screeched. "Sorry about that. I'm such a bad driver."

Becca's heart thudded, and her foot searched for a phantom break as she clutched the door. The wonder of seeing Emily and getting to touch her had been shoved out of the way for pure fear. "Um, so where are we going?"

"Have you ever heard of a place called Jeff's Grill?" Becca shook her head. "Oh, well, it's some scuzzy bar on the edge of town. My dad is thinking about buying it."

"Your dad? Mr. Myers? What is he having some kind of midlife crisis or something?"

"You might say that. He's a changed man lately. You think the old Greg would have let me go out alone to a bar like this? Fuck no. I'm glad you decided to come with me though."

"Oh, sure, sounds like fun, I guess."

"Don't worry, we won't have to stay long if it sucks. I just have to give the owner that case," she jerked her head towards a black briefcase in the backseat. "But that's boring. What have you been up to so far this summer?"

They lapsed into banal conversations about their day to day lives. Becca was happy to hear she wasn't the only one having a dull summer. Emily told her of avoiding her family and generally being lazy for the first month, but mentioned her father losing his job had shaken up their household. Her parents were happier than ever and started treating her more like an adult. Becca felt a tinge of jealousy as Emily told her about spending a lot of time with their neighbor Amy. Becca vaguely remembered the older girl from school and a few times when she'd visited Emily years before. Apparently the two had become fast friends over the last few weeks. "I guess she was busy tonight?" Becca asked, trying to hide the mix of curiosity and jealousy that motivated her question.

"Oh yeah. She actually really wanted to come and meet you. But, we might wind up back at my house later, if that's cool. I'd love for you two to meet."

Becca felt her cheeks flush. She couldn't understand why the thought of another woman knowing Emily bothered her so much. She'd gone their entire friendship watching people be closer to Emily than her. Something was different now. A void had formed between them. Emily seemed much more like a woman than the young girl from a few streets over. Becca convinced herself it was all in her head, but started to pout in the darkness of the car. How could I be so foolish? Why would she suddenly find me interesting after all this time? Her real friend was busy, and so I was called in as a backup because she didn't want to go alone.

As they arrived at the bar, Becca's concerns only grew. When Emily said they were headed to a "scuzzy" bar, she pictured one of the hipster clubs she'd seen a few times. Instead, Jeff's Grill was a run down building in a rough neighborhood. A pair of middle aged men with gaunt faces and pot bellies smoked outside of the door, leering at the two young women as the car pulled to a stop. "Emily, I don't know about this."

"Yeah, you're right. It's a little worse than I thought. Nothing a little paint couldn't fix though. C'mon, we'll be in and out." Emily grabbed the case from behind her and hopped out of the car. Becca watched in disbelief as her friend walked undeterred into such a seedy bar. She spent a few seconds torn between following or staying in the car. Her mind quickly decided the car provided little real safety, and she certainly didn't want Emily to get trapped alone.

They entered the bar and immediately had the attention of everyone inside. Becca counted three women, all looking very poor for what she assumed to be their age, and the rest of the men all looked indistinguishable from the two loitering outside the door. The room glared at them with a mix of confusion and anger, as if the presence of two pretty young girls reminded them painfully of their age and lost looks. Emily walked confidently to the bar and asked to see the owner. The bartender didn't reply verbally, only gesturing to a door at the opposite end. He sucked his teeth and let his eyes fall on Emily's breasts with a casual glance at Becca as well. She stayed close to Emily as they made their way to the back and knocked on the door. A gruff noise came from inside and Emily opened the door.

The man behind the desk was younger than expected, but otherwise seemed perfectly at home in the bar. Covered with a thin sheen of grease from head to toe, he hunched and scowled as a normal resting expression. "What the fuck do you want?" he croaked.

"I'm Emily. My father spoke with you, Jeff."

Jeff's face paled suddenly. "No...that can't be."

"Of course it can," Emily said with a fiendish smile. She walked over to the desk and dropped the case in front of Jeff. "Go on then, open it."

Jeff licked his lips nervously, but forced himself to reach out and unlatch the case. Becca's eyes went as wide as Jeff's as they looked at stacks of bills. "Fuckin shit."

"All there, as promised," Emily continued. "We don't usually make these kinds of deals. Our trade is much more fun, and it's a pity we couldn't come to an understanding on that point. Frankly, I would have been insulted, but my father is more patient. He thinks this arrangement would be better, for now. Otherwise, this would have been a very different meeting."

Jeff's eyes went to Becca. "Is she one of you?"

"What the fuck do you think? You picked the money so you don't get to find out, but let's say she's my lover. I figure you'll be assuming that anyway as you stroke your little dick later to the thought of me. So picture us both if you like. Picture my tongue pushing into her pussy lips while we writhe around on your blood money. Imagine our hot little bodies wiggling against one another, her fingers slipping into my pussy while I suck on those perky tits of hers. You have something for me, I think."

Becca had no idea what was happening, but Emily's words sent thrills through her body. Does she actually think about me like that? Since when does she talk this way?

Jeff's scowl returned all the fiercer. He had the attitude of a man who knew he'd been swindled. He reached into the bottom drawer and pulled out a metal box. He punched in a code and pulled out an envelope which he handed to Emily. "What happens now?"

Emily grinned as she walked over to the door. "I'm not entirely sure. Greed is slow, Jeff. Painfully, I imagine." She stood beside Becca and let her hand come up to press on Becca's waist. Emily drew close enough for her breath to rake across Becca's cheek. "Not like lust," she continued. "Lust is hot and quick and so much fun." She lingered agonizingly close for a moment and then pulled away. "We'll take possession tomorrow." Emily grabbed Becca's hand and pulled her along as they exited the bar.

***

Becca's heart pounded as they drove away. Everything seemed so surreal. How had Emily almost threatened that man? Why did she have an obscene amount of money? Had her intimacy been just a ploy or did she really feel something? The two had been mostly silent as they drove. Becca didn't bother to ask where they were going, nor did she care. Emily entranced her on every level. Emily turned the music up to the point that Becca could feel her heart beating in rhythm. They drove on for a while passing into the more commercial district of the town until Emily finally brought the car to a stop in front of a big warehouse. "Come on. There's something I want to show you."

Becca got out of the car and followed Emily to a small door on the side of the building. "What is this place?"

"My dad's been buying up property all over town. He's got very big plans. This is one of his first buys. We've been working really hard to get it up to speed." She unlocked the door, and they climbed a staircase. As the staircase ended, they stepped into a large open room that was almost pitch black. Emily went over to a panel and flipped on the lights. Thousands of tiny blue and white strands came to life, casting mellow light on the whole of the room. The beauty of it astonished Becca. The floors were old wood, sanded down to an almost pearl color. All around the room were large, round pedestals that looked like oversized ottomans. "What do you think?"

"It's awesome. What's it for?"

Emily walked over to one of the pedestals and sat down. "It's a place for...like minded individuals to share time. Come over here, sit down." Becca's stomach fluttered. Emily looked all the more ravishing underneath the twinkling lights. As soon as she sat down, Emily's hand went to her thigh. "Is there something you wanted to tell me?"

Becca's tongue went dry. The feeling of Emily's hand in such an intimate position thrilled her, but she couldn't trust it. It could still be a cruel joke. Maybe all of this was done to lure her into confessing so Emily could humiliate her. She looked in Emily's eyes. They were kind and sincere, but something lingered behind them. Becca had seen it several times already, a trick behind her eyes or a coy smile at the edge of her lips. Jeff had been afraid of her. Not afraid, terrified. While Becca had been awed by her friend's command of the situation, as she thought about it, she realized the insanity of an eighteen year old girl holding so much sway over such a man. Becca pulled away slightly, "What do you mean?"

"You've been keeping a secret from me for a long time. I think it's time you confess." Her hand moved higher. "It's ok, I already know, but you need to say it."

Her scent was overpowering. Becca didn't know if it was perfume or some magical fragrance emitted by beautiful women. She took a deep breath, "Ok, you're right. Here it goes. For a long time, I've had...feelings for you."

"What kind of feelings?" Emily moved her hand higher. Emily moved in closer, pressing her body against Becca.

"I've...thought about you as more than a friend. I've thought about you as...sexually. I think you're beautiful and kind and pretty, and I think I might be in love with you." It poured out of her in a rush. Becca felt as though a stone had been lifted from her chest. She waited without breathing for Emily to respond. The other girl said nothing, but leaned in and gave her a kiss. Their tongues touched as Emily's hand pressed against Becca's crotch, massaging her through her jeans.

Emily pulled back, "What would you give to be with me?"

Becca shook her head, "I don't under--"

An immense pressure grew in her jeans. It felt like they were getting tighter by the second and starting to cut into her skin. Frantically, she pulled at them while Emily leaned back to watch. After a struggle, Becca ripped open the fly and pushed down the jeans. Her mouth dropped open in horror as she stared at the bulge in her underwear. The shape looked all too familiar. She reached down to touch it and shuddered as she felt her fingers on her own skin. "Oh my god, what the fuck is happening!"

"Don't you like it?" Emily asked. She scooted further onto the pedestal and hiked up her skirt. Becca blushed slightly at the sight of her friend's naked pussy, a sight which moments before would have been the greatest thing to ever happen to her. "Think of it as a free trial."

Becca's brow furrowed, "Did you do this to me? How?"

The air around Emily seemed to shimmer. Her dress melted away as lily white skin turned into a dark red. Her breasts swelled to twice their size as her rump wobbled into two gloriously round globes. Becca yelped in alarm and slid away as the horns grew out from Emily's head, and her tail flicked into view. Emily smiled with bright white fangs while her clawed hands moved down to stroke her pussy. "This is how, sweetie. Don't you like it?"

Becca's mind tried to reason through what was happening, but her body suffered no such confusion. Between her thighs she felt her juices starting to flow, and the monstrous new appendage contained by her underwear strained to show its own approval. "What the fuck are you? What have you done to Emily? What have you done to me you...bitch!"

"Tut tut. No need for name calling. I'm still Emily, of course, just a better version. I had the chance to give up that puny life of mortal worries and become a goddess. And that's what I want for you, baby. Go ahead, take a look at yourself. You've wanted to fuck me for years, haven't you? Well, I've given you what you need to do it."

Becca nervously turned her attention back to her own body. With her friend apparently a demon and masturbating a few feet away, she felt no need for modesty. She pulled her jeans completely off and then slid down the band of her underwear. A thick, red cock sprung out. She desperately wanted to touch it, but didn't dare. The root of it started at the top of her pussy and it rose out to a length greater than any cock she'd ever seen. The hue of it matched that of Emily's skin and a tiny glob of black precum oozed from its tip. "How is this even possible?"

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers
12