Lust's Price Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simple. God that looks tasty. I might not be able to wait for you and just start sucking that thick cock of yours right now." Emily pinched her nipple, and a rivulet of the black fluid spurted out.

"Why would you do this to me? You've turned me into some kind of freak? I thought you were my friend?" Becca could not fixate on what to be outraged about. Her emotions battled for control while her sex drive continued to assault her senses.

"Oh, sweetie, I haven't done anything to you. This can all be a bad dream. If you go back to the car, you'll be back to normal, and I'll be sitting beside you. We'll have a long chat about boys, and I'll take you home. You'll never tell me about all the times you pushed those hot little fingers into that juicy cunt while imagining me sitting on your face. You'll go back to your life of regret and shame, always wondering what could have happened on that last night you saw me. Or...." Emily rolled over to her hands and knees and raised her ass in the air. The barbed tail flicked wildly back and forth as she spread her knees wider. The beautiful, smooth pussy glistened invitingly as the onslaught of male sensibilities drew Becca in. "You can bring that cock over here and fuck me senseless. Cum in me and get rid of all that disgusting humanity. Fuck your soul out and become a slut like me. We can spend hours and hours fucking for the rest of eternity."

Becca thought of running, but she knew Emily was right. She'd described all of Becca's fears in only a few sentences. Even if this faded from memory, she would still carry a bittersweet nothing from this night. Her hand moved unconsciously to her new cock. As her fingers closed around the swollen rod, a sense of pleasure she had never felt rippled through her body. Between her legs, her pussy clenched as more of the black cum oozed from the tip of her cock. Fine. She moved closer to Emily's upturned ass. A sense of vengeance and rage began to fill her mind. "You turned me into this. You put me into an impossible choice. You found me when you could have left me alone." Becca grabbed Emily's demonic tail and pulled hard. The cock slapped against Emily's ass leaving a sticky glob behind. "You wanted to make me into a demon slut like you? Fine. So long as I get to take my time making you squeal."

Becca's free hand took hold of her cock and angled it against Emily's drenched pussy. The demoness growled as Becca shoved her hips forward with all her strength, plunging her new cock into her former friend. She did not know what to expect as blissful warmth enveloped her cock. She barely understood what it felt like to have a cock in the first place let alone to experience the mind melting pleasure of pushing into a wet, hot snatch. Instinctively, she pulled out and rammed in again. Emily hissed and moaned with each stroke, her bubble butt bouncing against Becca's taut tummy. Becca let go of Emily's tail to take a better grip of the juicy ass in front of her. Emily wasted no time. The tail coiled around behind Becca and pushed between her legs. With no hesitation, Emily shoved her tail into Becca's pussy, urging her to forward with a its own thrusts.

The sensation of Emily's tail in her pussy and Emily's pussy clamping down on her cock drove Becca mad. She slapped Emily's ass hard when she tried to slow down. Her hands grabbed hold of her new toy above the hips, and Becca saw her skin changing to the same red color as Emily's. She snarled and slammed into her harder. Pressure in her chest let her know that her own tits were swelling to the lewd proportions of a demoness. Her jaw ached as fangs replaced teeth. She left several scratches from her new claws on Emily's ass with her next slap. Deep inside of her, Becca felt something tear loose and dissipate. A gleeful rage settled in its place.

She pulled Emily hard against her as her cock erupted inside the harlot. With no hesitation or consideration for her own mind shattering orgasm, she pulled out of the juicy cunt and aimed her rock hard cock at Emily's ass. Another gush of cum sprayed along her cheeks as Becca pushed against the demoness's ass until she pushed inside. The feeling of being shoved in Emily's ass while still cumming pushed her to a new level of depravity. Becca roared as her own tail shoved into her pussy alongside Emily's. The two tails worked in tandem, plunging in and out, urging more and more cum out of Becca's cock. Finally she pulled free of Emily's ass and threw the demonic girl on to her back. Emily's tail slipped out of her friend's pussy as Becca moved up to shove her still oozing cock between Emily's mountainous tits.

Grabbing handfuls of the soft, red flesh, Becca pushed them together around her cock and fucked her friend's tits. Emily could only moan and writhe under her prodigy as she watched the simple Becca transform into an unholy creature of perfection. With another snarl, Becca's cock erupted onto Emily's tits and neck, coating her almost from head to toe in the demonic ichor. Finally sated, Becca let herself sit down on Emily's hips, smiling down at the cum soaked harlot beneath her. "Is that what you had in mind when you told me to fuck you senseless?" Emily could only gurgle. She tried to move, but Becca remained firmly on top of her. "Where do you think you're going? I waited years to fuck you, Emily. Do you think we're stopping at that? And now I've got this fancy new toy." Becca moved her hand down and stroked her slick cock. It rose back to its full length and grew even more as Emily's eyes widened. "That big enough for you?" Becca teased. "Now, open that pretty little mouth of yours."

12