Lust's Price Ch. 07

Story Info
Greg takes ownership of his new bar and the souls within.
4.1k words
4.72
6.5k
11
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers

Greg was roused from slumber in the usual way, by his wife's perfect lips sucking his cock down her throat. He'd come to expect his eyes to open and see the upturned, red asses of his consorts each morning. The demonic whores were so proficient at sucking his cock that he would often wake mid orgasm to find whichever harlot had got to him first struggling to swallow down his corrupting cum.

Greg growled at Victoria, a low, base noise that rattled his whole body and by extension hers. Her black eyes looked up from her treat long enough to see her mate had awoken and they could move on to more rigorous fare. Greg enjoyed her mouth for the moment and wanted some time to collect his thoughts. As she tried to pull away from his cock, his clawed hand grabbed the back of her head and forced her down on his length. He felt slight resistance before she relaxed her throat and let his cock slide down into her neck. With a playful growl of her own, she used her prehensile tongue to tease and caress her master's shaft.

The main reason Greg or any of the others still slept was to be woken up in such a fashion. On the rare occasion he woke first, he found it quite fun to surprise one of his whores by shoving his cock in her. He loved the feeling of their tail lashing at him in confusion while their pussy gratefully massaged his cock. None of them felt a need to sleep or even rest for a physiological reason. They'd given up the frailties of mortality to become demigods. They did not need food or water, but all of them still went through their human rituals. For one, it helped maintain their glamors, but mainly it was habit.

Victoria tugged on his balls and almost whimpered. Her reward was a sudden gush of cum down into her belly. Her eyes flashed up at him, and he released her head. With a wet pop, she let his inhuman cock slip from her mouth and immediately turned her back to him and positioned her pussy over the thick rod. Greg grinned and squeezed her juicy ass as she lowered herself onto him. He watched her bounce on his dick, one arm resting behind his head and the other hand teasing her asshole.

Greg wondered where the rest of his brood had gone. Amy had become his second favorite. Where his wife was voluptuous and soft all over, Amy developed slightly different. Like all his consorts, she had enormous breasts and a thick ass, but she remained a little more trim and athletic otherwise. He enjoyed her ass the most and lusted to be filling it with cum even as his wife bounced up and down in his lap.

The subtle differences in the ones he corrupted came as a surprise. He thought Amy's parents would become similar to himself and Victoria, but they did not demonstrate the cunning of their master. Bill had always been a clever sort, employed as an engineer for most of his life. With the corruption fully taking him, Bill became a walking cock with no other purpose. He happily fucked or licked or sucked whatever he could find, communicating in grunts and gestures. Not that much else was required. The harlots were happy to have a second virile male to play with. Greg could order him around and Bill obeyed, but usually was better left to his own pursuits.

Bill's wife, Wanda, became equally single minded, though after a slightly different fashion. She sported the biggest set of tits in Greg's brood. Wanda leaned into the development, becoming particularly fixated on having her breasts drained of their corrupting milk as often as possible. None of the other demons minded, of course, eagerly lapping up the milk at every opportunity.

Greg's cock throbbed harder inside Victoria's pussy. She felt it vibrating inside her and reached down to tug on her master's swollen balls. He pushed a clawed finger into her ass as he came yet again, filling her pussy with the hot, black ichor. She ground against the invading finger, squealing with delight as her body shook in orgasm and urging Greg to take a more active role. He lifted her off of him and flipped her over, pleased to see her tits wobble, heavily laden with milk of her own. "Time for daddy's breakfast," he snarled as his hulking body loomed over her. His cock returned to her cum soaked pussy and pushed back inside as he lowered his fanged mouth to her breast and sucked the rich tasting fluid from her. While they did not need food, Greg noticed that sex and the resulting fluids, however they entered the body, did seem to give them nourishment. Victoria wrapped her legs around her mate's god like form and pulled him against her with a maddened, gleeful laugh.

Greg returned his thoughts to the whereabouts of his other minions. His former daughter, Emily, did not lack intelligence and drive like the others. She had become her master's favorite pet and shown a penchant for cruelty and corruption that even exceeded his own. After being changed and stripped of her humanity by Amy, Emily took up her master's work with a great fervor. Emily found an old friend of hers and transformed her into something Greg hadn't even thought of.

Becca had become a futanari vixen, sporting a cock comparable in size to Greg's own while still having a delicious wet snatch. Greg enjoyed fucking her from behind while Victoria sucked the girl off. On the other hand, Amy and Emily also created a rather unfortunate creature. Some poor shopkeeper had his soul sucked out through his cock, leaving him an imp, a half man with a fat cock and little intellect. The creature pathetically lurked around waiting for an opportunity to shove his prick into something. Greg thought Wanda pitied the creature and took it under her wing. If he needed to find it, the first place he'd look was cock deep in Wanda's ass.

Greg felt the cum build at the base of his cock. He let go of Victoria's tit with a final nibble that sent a stream of dark milk spraying in the air. Greg pulled back, and his cock slipped free of the harlot's juicy sex to stand out erect over her body. She smiled and opened her mouth before the cock erupted, spraying her with thick ropes of cum that splashed on her face, tits, and stomach. She gulped it down happily as she writhed in her own pleasure, stuffing her tail in her pussy to compensate for the lack of Greg's cock. Finally spent, Greg got out of the bed and headed to the shower after giving her ass another playful squeeze. She snarled in response and set about cleaning his seed off of her like a cat grooming itself.

Stopping in front of the bathroom mirror, Greg took a deep breath and concentrated on the image in his head. The curved horns faded way. He shortened slightly, and his skin lost its red hue. His fangs became normal teeth, and his claws turned into regular fingernails. Slowly the demon in the mirror vanished, replaced by a slightly more fit version of the human Greg Myers. The air around him shimmered as the illusion finalized itself. The only proof of Greg's inhumanity remained in the color of his cock. Despite his best efforts, he remained unable to change it, but that didn't disappoint him too much. He stepped into the shower and enjoyed the sensation of hot water pouring over his body. After a few minutes, a human Victoria joined him. She immediately made it clear that their human forms did not diminish her desires. Greg shrugged and pushed her against the wall as his hard cock slid between her thighs.

***

The usual, sad crowd occupied the bar. They looked up at Greg as he entered, trailed by the three most beautiful women any of them had ever seen. Victoria, Becca, and Wanda looked at the crowd with hungry eyes, but dutifully followed Greg over to the bar where he told them to wait. The bartender looked at the younger and more fit man with envy as he ordered drinks for his harem. Greg took his glass of whiskey and downed it while counting the men and women in the bar. Seven men, other than the bartender, stole glances at the newcomers while hanging their heads over their flat beer and watered down whiskeys. Two women sat among them, pallid and ugly from years of disappointment, smoking, and drink. The women had no problems giving the youthful vixen hateful stares.

Greg put down the glass and turned to Victoria, "I'll finish the arrangement, and we can get to work. Do not cause any trouble until I return." He punctuated his sentence by sliding his hand down the back of her skirt and squeezing her ass while gratuitously probing her hole with his finger. As he did it, he could feel the rise of lust in the room and a tinge of jealousy from the women. He nodded to the bartender and stepped over to the manager's door. Without knocking, he entered.

The small office stank of oil and copper. Greg doubted the door had opened once since his daughter visited earlier that week. At the desk inside sat a miserable looking creature. In his days of demonic servitude, Greg had only met the different levels of lust demons. He knew he had much to learn of his new race, but thus far he expected most demons to have his vigor and increased stature. He had been sold on the idea that a demon was more than a human in every way. His own strength, endurance, and overall power came as no surprise. These traits seemed like normal companions to a thick cock and corrupting cum. In Greg's mind, he could not conceive of a desire more powerful than lust, and yet before him sat a greed demon.

As a human, Jeff had never been a good person. Throughout his life, he sought only material things and tainted everything in that pursuit. When Greg came to him with an offer of immortality for anything in his heart's desire, all Jeff wanted was a million dollars in cold hard cash. At the time, the prospect of seeing all that money blinded him. While not a large sum in general, a million dollars for the run down dive bar was twice over a steal. And yet, the moment he agreed to the deal, Jeff knew he'd been cheated. When the trollop brought his payment, he knew he should send her away, but his greed didn't allow it. He couldn't allow her to walk out with all that money. As he took the payment, his soul became a tattered husk filled with demonic desires.

Greg sat down across from the withered man. "I've come to collect my property," he announced.

The pitiful creature was in the middle of counting out his money for the thousandth time. He looked up at Greg, angry for the interruption. "Your property? You....you cheat."

"A deal is a deal," Greg answered casually. He did not like the look of this lesser demon. Jeff's hair had fallen out, leaving a yellow and picked scalp. His eyes had turned a pale green while his mouth had become crowded by sharp teeth. His form had emaciated to a wispy wire while his hands had become claws tipped with razor sharp finger nails. Jeff's skin was grey and looked as easily torn as paper. While any human would have found the deranged creature horrifying, Greg thought he looked comical, like a paper doll dressed up in oversized clothes.

"Not enough. Not a fair trade," Jeff hissed. "Property is worth twice this. I see now. You could have given more. You should have given more. I deserve more. I NEED MORE!" Every word seethed from the demon's mouth, dripping with malice.

Greg did not expect to feel such anger and certainly not to be affected by it. For a moment, he felt like a fly who had willingly wandered into the den of a spider. His mind cleared, and his bravado returned, "None of your tricks. I could snap your neck and let you deal with a less forgiving master."

Jeff spat, "I won't serve you. My pact lies beyond your realm, whore demon."

"True, but I seek to expand our agreement," Greg replied. "I have instructions to take over this town. I have been working to that end for a while now, but a need for discretion hinders my advance. We'd like to expand more quickly, but simply stealing souls and settling deals later can cause some problems. There's quite a lot of legal work that needs to be taken care of."

"You want me to do your business for you?" Jeff snarled. He returned to counting the money for a moment before pausing, one of his gnarled fingers stuck in the air. "We could make quite a profit if it was handled by someone with sense. I would need more money. I might have to give some away to grease the wheels. But whatever was not needed, I keep for myself. All of it. And souls too. I can smell them, even in here, there are others who want what I have. I get them. You can have the whores and sluts, but I want the ones with sticky fingers. They'll belong to me, and I'll own what they own." He rubbed his palms together imagining a future of wealth and finery.

Greg growled low shaking the fiend from his fantasies. "You will bind yourself to me first. I will be your master, and you will serve me above all others."

"I do not need you!" In a flash, the spidery demon leapt from behind the desk, nails like razors slashing directly for Greg's throat.

Instantly, Greg was on his feet. The glamour melted away. Greg's clawed hand lashed out and snatched Jeff by the throat, closing tightly and using the fiend's own momentum to throw him into the wall. Jeff's body crashed through the drywall and went limp as Greg's claws drew black blood from the spindly neck. "Will you serve or should I send you down to Hell now?"

Jeff hissed, but did not struggle. The creature knew he had no chance at overpowering the older, if only slightly, and stronger demon. "I will serve."

Greg carefully sliced away the remains of Jeff's shirt to reveal a withered, grey chest. With pinpoint precision, he carved a symbol into the demon's skin. When finished, the symbol burned a fiery red before scarring black. Some vitality returned to Jeff's body as new power took root in him. Greg put him down and the creature immediately returned to his seat and clutched some of his money. "Your first priority is to make this bar a strip club. You will spend what it takes. I will discuss other properties with you tomorrow. I intend to make this our new home. You can keep your lair for now."

"Thank you, master," Jeff snarled. "What about those outside? The humans."

Greg laughed. "That is my next task."

***

"Block the doors," the command came from their master. Victoria sent the other two devils to stand guard at the two exits. Her pussy grew wet as she thought of what was to come.

A murmur echoed through the dingy bar as Greg emerged from the office in all his glory. At seven feet tall with horns and claws as black as night, none could mistake what they were looking at as a costume or trick of the light. He prowled to the center of the room as the humans started to yell and cry out in horror. One man had enough sense to run for the door, but he immediately backed away as the beautiful woman guarding the escape transformed into a red skinned harlot with enormous tits and fangs. Becca and Victoria changed as well, drawing more cries of alarm. The bartender backed away from Victoria with a shocked gasp as her ass filled out and her tail swished violently through the air. The men stood rooted in fear as Becca's tits swelled to obscene proportions while a thick red cock emerged from the crest of her pussy.

Panic started to mount in the room when Greg finally spoke, his voice confident and alluring, "Silence! You have nothing to fear from us. We have come to give you a great gift. I can see the history of your lives etched into your souls. All of you have experienced pain and suffering, the result of a cruel universe imposing its will onto the weak and the gullible. I can release you from your torment. Look at me. Look at my brides. We are what you can become. Gods and goddesses built for pleasure and carnal desires. You have the chance to spend eternity in the blissful grasp of a benevolent master. You will become creatures of pure, sinful flesh who do nothing but pleasure one another. If this is what you desire, you need not fear."

A man Greg had not noticed before stood up. He was old with white eyes and a marred face. He spoke in a croaking, ancient voice, "I have no need for you, you will let me pass."

Rage beyond understanding overwhelmed Greg. He pounced, talons raised and ready to rend the man to shreds, but as he neared he felt something collide with him. The female demons coiled in anger and fear. "What is this?!" Greg demanded, scratching against thin air.

"But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more unto the perfect day," the old man said. "I am leaving this place. I will take any that are pure of heart with me."

Another of the men stood and went to the strange old man. After a moment, another joined. The remainder did not move. They were too transfixed on the bodies of the she-devils or upon Greg himself. The leading demon laughed, "Is that all you've got? Even among this small number you cannot save but two."

The man smiled. "Even among this number, I have saved two. Even now, you are watched, Greg Myers." Without another word, the old man shuffled slowly to the door, the two bar patrons close at his heels. Becca snarled and moved aside as the man approached. The door opened and the three stepped outside. After a brief pause, the two from the bar staggered away with no memory of what had happened to them. The blind man vanished entirely.

Greg's anger twisted inside of him. The door slammed shut, and the walls shook as his fury turned on the remaining humans. "Sacrifice your souls and join me now!" A wave of energy pulsed out from the massive demon and coursed through the bodies of the humans. Each of them in turn willingly gave themselves to the demon's thrall. They felt their humanity tear loose and float away to be devoured. "Good. Now, become worthy of your place as my servants."

Age melted away from the crowd instantly. The bartender looked at himself in the mirrors around him as decades of worry and pain vanished. His skin started to turn red as an insatiable lust took hold in his mind. Victoria climbed onto the bar, spread her legs, and offered her smooth pussy to the transforming man. Without hesitation, he shoved his face into her juicy snatch. His tongue plunged into her sex, probing her folds greedily as his arms wrapped around her thighs. Victoria squealed with delight and took hold the bartenders brand new horns as the sprouted from the top of his head, using them to pull his invading tongue further into her pussy.

Wanda moved quickly to conquer two of the transforming men. Happily, she pushed one to a seated position in a booth and hefted her heavy tits up to his mouth. She forced a spurting nipple to his lips and shuddered as his tongue naturally licked at her aching nipple. After one taste of the virulent milk, the man's cock started cumming in what remained of his pants as the rest of his body grew muscle and lengthened bone. With a flick of her claws, the other man's pants fell away, and she offered her pussy to him. She eyed his rapidly swelling cock as he moved behind her. With one hard push, he filled her up with his growing prick. The man took to his new role as a fucktoy instinctively, ramming his growing cock into the harlot as hard as he could. With each thrust, Wanda felt the man's cock swell to a new size and stretch her pussy wider. She thought this poor soul might even have a cock bigger than Greg's, though she doubted it would taste half as wonderful. Pitying the man nursing from her breasts, she reached her hand down and took hold of his erupting cock. She stroked it to urge on more of the near violent orgasms, enjoying the feeling of the white cum spilling over her hand. Four strokes in, the cock had swollen an extra two inches and the man's cum had turned into the delicious black ichor that Wanda craved.

Another man jerked his lengthening cock as he watched Becca toy with the transforming woman kneeling in front of her. The bulbous head of Becca's female cock pushed against the newly puffy lips of the woman's mouth. "Open up," Becca cooed. The once beaten and sagging woman had rapidly changed into the youthful beauty of a demonic whore. Her fangs lengthened as she opened her mouth to swallow the girl-cock whole. The new slut explored her body with greedy hands pulling at swollen tits and pushing between her soaked pussy lips. As Becca relished the feeling of the woman's tongue lapping at her shaft, she felt huge clawed hands grip her ass from behind and pull apart her bubble like cheeks. She looked over her shoulder with a snarl as the new demon shoved his cock into her ass and immediately started pumping cum into her. She guided his hands to her tits to squeeze milk out onto the face of the woman sucking her cock while she rocked her ass along his swelling dick.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers
12