Lust's Price Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the center of it all, Greg took the other woman and bent her over a desk. She'd changed the fastest. Her body had rippled and grown to suit her new master. Greg's claws sunk into her ass cheeks as his cock slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy. She moaned and cried out in pleasure, worshiping him and calling him master. She felt ever inch of his damned cock as it pushed into her depths, spreading her until she thought she might tear down the middle. Greg's hands grabbed the back of her upper arms and pulled her up, leaving her impaled on his cock. He kept slamming into her as her body shook in mind numbing orgasm. He pumped cum into her without abandon, gleefully watching her stomach swell slightly from the invasion of his cock and the rush of fluid from his balls. She moaned as cum started to leak out of her around his thick cock. Her tits started spraying milk wildly and still her fucked her harder. Her tail wrapped around his midsection and squeezed, showing her gratitude for such a wonderful gift. With a final roar, he threw her forward and off of his cock. The wet rod bobbed in the air before blasting more cum out onto her back and coating her ass with thick ropes.

"It's a start," he growled. As he stalked over to the other woman, the bartender, fully transformed and released from Victoria's grasp took advantage of Greg's leavings. The harlot saw a new cock and immediately presented her ass to him. Greg moved over and grabbed the other woman by the tail, lifting her up with a yelp of pain and dropping her onto his dick. She hissed at him for a moment before going back to worshiping Becca's cock.

Around him chaos and debauchery reigned. As he continued to fuck, he started thinking about where to put the stage.

12