Lust's Price Ch. 10

Story Info
The end of Cedar Pines.
4.2k words
4.72
5.9k
8

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,452 Followers

In a town called Creole on the Louisiana coast, two men lived in a small house. One of the men was old. The other was blind and insane. When asked about where they came from, the old man would change the subject. He preferred to talk of the weather and other mundane things. The old man would claim he was only thirty five, a difficult assertion to belive when looking at his haggard face and white hair. When people did look into his eyes, though, a few believed him for a moment or two. The two men regularly attended mass at St. Rose of Lima. They did not miss a single service, and the blind man often visited throughout the week. Beyond that, they kept to themselves. Rumors abounded that the old man drank and that the blind man was possessed. Children avoided their small home. Adults who crossed their path were polite, but wary.

Once, three years after the two arrived in Creole, the priest of St. Rose ventured out to visit their home. The priest had grown to appreciate the two strange men and in turn, the men had come to trust the priest. He brought a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of wine with him, both of which the old man gladly accepted. While the priest and the old man drank, the blind man sat in his room either meditating or praying or sleeping. The evening moved on, and the wine bottle emptied. When the taste of whiskey seared the back of his throat, the priest asked the question that had been on his lips since the day he met the strange pair. "Where did you come from?"

The old man had a small debate with himself which ended in a shrug. "Cedar Pines."

"Where is that?"

"No where," the old man answered. "It was a small town, bigger than here, but smaller than most. I don't know what's there now."

"Did something happen? A fire?"

"No," the old man sighed and took another drink. "What do you believe, father? Do you believe that demons are real? That the devil is tangible?"

The priest shifted as though a cold draft had entered the room. "Yes, I think so."

"Then you'd be right. I've seen them. Demons. Walking the streets of Cedar Pines. I don't know what happened to most of them, the people. Some left before it started. Maybe a few others got out like us. I think this may be the first time anyone has spoken about that place."

A burning curiosity welled in the priest's chest. How much of the two men's mystery he believed could be figured out later. For the moment, with half a bottle of wine swirling his head, he leaned into the story, eager to hear any scrap of the tale. "What happened?"

"I'm not sure. I don't know how it started or when or why. But my home and my neighbors were pulled down to hell. We all felt it for weeks. Like seeing a shadow out of the corner of your eye and knowing it's out of place. You don't want to look at it because you know that whatever is casting that shadow intends you harm. We waited too long and slipped out by Grace. Both of us paid dearly. I got caught. I can still see her when I close my eyes. You're celibate?"

"Yes," the priest answered solemnly.

"One look at her, and you wouldn't have been. And there were hundreds like her. Big and...red and sinful. Made to give comfort to the mortal soul. I was weak, and she started to take me. I can still feel her skin against mine, those black claws raking at my back. I felt the pull of damnation at my soul, and I wanted it to go. I wanted to become like them."

The priest had heard many strange tales in his days. He heard no hint of lie or deception in the old man's voice. Even if it weren't true, the old man believed it to be. "A demon had you? What stopped it?"

The old man jerked his head towards the bedroom. "He did. Knocked her off me with a two by four or something. She hissed, and I thought we'd be torn to shreds. I thought I'd tear him to shreds myself. He poured something in my eyes and said some words over me. The hate went out me like that." He snapped his fingers. "I saw the world for what it had become. We ran. At the edge of town, with all those things behind us, all I wanted to do was keep running. My friend back there couldn't leave without looking one last time. I got a car ready and told him not to look, but after that I heard screaming. Not just his, but all of them. Torment beyond torment. Like a great wail rising out of every window and door in the whole city. And chief among them, a hiss of pure hatred and glee coming from somewhere very far away. I shielded my eyes, but he couldn't stop looking. By the time I pulled him away, his eyes were white. I think he looked right into Hell. Maybe even saw the devil himself."

The priest believed him. He did not know how or why, but the words from the old man's lips landed with the weight of a pure truth. "How do you live with it?"

"He prays. Must work for him. Haven't heard him complain. As for me," he poured another shot into his glass. "I pray too. Not sure it helps. Maybe God or whoever helps when you ask for it. I haven't seen that yet. What I have seen is that the other guy does. He comes when you call, like a hungry lawyer looking for a case. You look spooked. Don't worry, it's only the moody night. I think they follow us, maybe our whole lives. Waiting for a chance to slip in." He drained his glass and filled it again. In the other room, they heard the blind man praying. The priest joined him.

In the murk beyond the light of the small home, demons prowled.

***

Cedar Pines looked like a modern ghost town. Businesses had closed or been bought up by the Myers family. Many had moved away over the course of the summer. Some left for practical reasons such as losing a job. Others, the majority of those who left, did so based on nothing more than a feeling. The impish man who worked for Greg Myers happily bought any piece of property. The families who left did so with a good windfall to carry them as far from Cedar Pines as they could go. None of them discussed why they were leaving. And once they were gone, they would not discuss why they left. Though they all remembered the place where they lived and worked, some of them for their whole lives, none of them would discuss it.

Others stayed. They too felt the nagging shadow at the corner of their hearts, but did not heed the feeling of dread.

Greg Myers could feel the souls of those who remained. He salivated like a drunk staring at a fresh bottle of liquor. Some of them had been lured to the club and waited on the other side of the wall to be welcomed into the fold. First, a bit of unpleasant business had to be done. Greg's time as a demon had come with different revelations. His power had grown considerably, but his final act in Cedar Pines would take him to a new level. Normally, the interior office of the club was a private sanctum for his debauchery. In the past weeks, he'd brought woman after woman into his lair to deflower. He never tired of watching the women rise anew as harlots in his growing army. On any other day, he would be flanked by two of them, each jockeying with the other to ride the demon's massive cock or to simply lick it clean of its corrupting ichor. On this day, Greg was busy with darker work. The symbols he'd drawn made no sense to him. They were dictation. Each of them glowed as he finished, each taking him one step closer to victory.

She has arrived. The harsh voice of his master split through his skull. The final act requires her. Bind her and break the seal. The Anguish of the Virgin will herald the doom of this city.

Images flashed in Greg's mind, and he smiled in anticipation. He completed the final rune and placed his hands in the center of the circle. Words from a long forgotten language slipped from his lips as his claws dug into the very boards of the floor. The building hummed as the spell took effect. He could feel the doors and windows of the building tighten with energy. The denizens in the adjacent room, unknowingly grinding against demons and monsters while watching the girls on stage dance, felt it as well. The girl who had just walked in, Kelly Thorn the last virgin of Cedar Pines, suddenly knew she could not leave.

Greg rose from his kneeling position to his full height. The room had been lined with mirrors so he could admire his whores from all directions while they rode him, but now he could not avoid the feeling of vanity. He looked at himself in the mirrors, admiring his form and casting back a thought to the frail, pudgy man he had been. He flexed his arms, coils of muscle writhing in his back as his chest rippled. The horns jutting from the top of his head had curved in on themselves, disappearing back into the man of black hair. His tail swished from side to side and he couldn't help but reach down to stroke his massive cock. As it rose to attention in his hand, he counted the souls of those in the other room. It's time.

As he entered the club's main room, a few cries of alarm went up, but most of the humans only watched. Greg's massive form moved easily through the room, the crowd scattering back from him in awe. The glamors on the his vixens shimmered, ready to fade at their master's signal. The hulking males struggled to contain their desires, overwhelmed by the scent of women in the room. Greg strode over to the girl. She was small, barely nineteen, with pale skin and blonde hair that dropped to her shoulders. Her body shook with fright as she looked up at Greg with bright blue eyes, red lips quivering with the sheen of a bubblegum flavored gloss. Greg smelled her soul, rich and innocent. It took all his strength not to devour her on the spot. Instead, he looked to Victoria and gave an order, "Bind her. The rest of you can come out of hiding."

Victoria's true form revealed itself as she skipped over to Kelly. Taking the girl by the hands, Victoria led her to a load bearing post in the center of the room. All around the room, the other demons emerged. Their bulbous cocks and beach ball sized breasts being offered to anyone. The humans looked on with fascination. The men did not seem to notice as the demonesses fished out their cocks and started to suck them off. The women didn't mind the leaking breasts or the oozing cockheads as they pushed into their mouths. The milk was warm, and the cum tasted sweet. Beneath the tables, eager fingers plunged into soft folds.

Kelly remained in a daze. Her body yearned to be touched. Seeing the other women being defiled filled her with an ache she had never known before. She wanted to be stuffed, to suck, to cry out in primal pleasure. Victoria lifted her up with ease, quickly tying her to the post with her hands bound over her head and her legs tied together. Kelly felt a thrill at the bondage, but her skin crawled from the touch of her own clothes. No sooner had she thought it than Greg ordered them removed. Kelly looked longingly at the massive demon as his former wife stripped her naked. Large, full breasts and a smooth pussy came into view as the clothes fell away in tatters. Her plump ass rested against the wooden post. She looked beautiful and pure, despite the restless lust coursing through her body.

Greg grabbed one of the human women and pulled her over to the area in front of Kelly. His chosen prey had been gorging herself from Emily's breasts while the mayor's former assistant teased at her pussy. Greg finished stripping away the woman's clothes as he announced, "You may begin. Take their souls and let the virgin watch!" The redhead before him looked up with glossy, adoring eyes as his cock rose to its full length. She laid back as he knelt down between her outstretched legs. His cock pushed against her wet slit with insistent eagerness. With one long push, he shoved the gargantuan length into the woman. It should have split her in half, but instead her stomach distended and her eyes turned red. Splotches of demonic coloring broke out across the woman's body as her soul withered into nothingness. Fangs grew long and snapped at Greg's arms as he started to shove in and out of her with earnest.

Kelly watched with a mingling of rage, frustration, and lust. The cock should be mine! Not this lesser bitch! Around the room, the other humans wailed in passion as their souls were battered and beaten by the demons feasting on the energy of the growing orgy. A man who had been a plumber felt Emily's tail snake into his ass as his cock doubled in size. He roared as thin nails morphed into black claws. His already muscled body grew twice as thick, and he used his new strength to pin the teasing demoness down and shove his new cock into her ass to see how she liked it. Kelly envied the feeling of fullness of having a cock rooted in her ass. Nearby, a fat titted woman stroked a thick cock between her legs while eying a transforming older lady. Age melted away until a nubile body laid open for the taking. The futa demon shoved her cock between the youthful folds as orgasm coursed through the newly young woman's body for the first time in a decade. Kelly could only grunt and pull at her restraints.

Greg allowed his first orgasm to explode inside of the redhead. Hot, black cum oozed out of the demoness's pussy. As he pulled away from her, she quickly scooped up his spunk and brought it to her mouth in a maddened delight. Kelly watched with fascinated horror, surprised to find her own mouth watering for the taste of Greg's cum. Her attention was drawn away by one of the remaining humans, a tall man with brown hair. She recognized him, Nelson, she thought. He'd graduated a few years before her. Greg's orgasm sent ripples of energy through the room, and Nelson had been hit hard. He'd been denied a warm hole for too long, and he teetered near mad with desire. His pants fell around his ankles, and he feverishly jerked himself off to the sight of the woman Greg had left covered in cum. Gouts of white spunk sprayed from his cock in vain. He seemed rooted to the spot and the more he stroked, the less like a man he seemed. Kelly delighted at the sight of his shrinking cock and his swelling chest. Greg spotted the changing man and went over to him with a malicious laugh. Kelly thought she saw a hint of rebellion in Nelson's eyes before he dropped to his knees and hungrily licked the cum from Greg's oozing cock. Breasts grew out rapidly as Nelson's cock finished spraying its last orgasm. The small phallus shrunk into itself until a pussy popped open. The new demoness shook her round ass in the air as she sucked on Greg's cock.

Kelly's body burned with desire. She could hear a distant, angry voice telling her to let go. Yes! Yes! Take it! Take whatever you want! But release me from this! Kelly felt a wrenching tear and suddenly regretted her choice. In a fleeting realization, she understood that what was being taken from her was much more valuable than she'd ever believed. But her choice had been made. Her soul slipped out of her and rushed into oblivion as Greg's cock erupted into Nelson's mouth. His eyes could see her for what she had just become. He pushed Nelson away, the demoness crawled quickly over to another male and started sucking his cock. Greg stepped in front of Kelly to watch as his reward grew manifest.

Her skin boiled with heat, enough to burn away the ropes holding her against the pole. She dropped to the ground with a preternatural grace. Her skin darkened, not to the bright red of Greg's other whores, but to a dark shade of crimson. Her lips turned to a jet black, pursed and plump. A pair of horns grew out from her temples, not curved like a rams, but pointed up like an antelope. Her blonde hair turned a raven black to match her lips as her breasts swelled. At the base of Kelly's spine, a thick cord of flesh grew out and swished from side to side over a rounded, thick ass. The muscles in her back realigned as dark welts grew outward, at first only strange bulges of skin and bone, but then unfurling into long black wings. Below her delightfully round ass, her thighs strengthened and derived new balance as her toes clamped together into hard keratin. Her shins darkened with tufts of black hair as she adjusted to the feeling of cloven feet. She stood up to match the Greg's height and pounced on him.

They crashed to the ground as the other demons and flailing humans cried out in ecstasy. Kelly's tits squashed against Greg's muscular chest as she raised her hips to position his cock at her pussy entrance. She skewered herself on him with a cry of primal pleasure. Greg's clawed hands pawed at her ass. He'd not felt anything close to completely satisfied since it all began, but Kelly's cunt wrapped around his cock was the closest he'd come. Her inner walls massaged every inch of his cock. Kelly's new body was designed to draw out a man's soul through exquisite pleasure, but with another demon her only reward was cum. She could sense other humans nearby and wanted to go out and feast, but first she had to please her master. Her body writhed against him as her bat like wings fluttered behind her. Within minutes, she could feel his cock exploding inside of her. Each pump of cum only thrilled her more and increased her hunger. She lowered her mouth to Greg's shoulder and bit down, hard, drinking his corrupted blood with glee.

Greg realized the trick. He'd imagined keeping his free will and living as a king among lesser demons. As his cock pulsed inside of Kelly and her fangs scraped his shoulder, he realized what a fool he had been. His guile was torn away. They had been men and women parading as demons, but now his master's work was complete. They were to be his completely. Wretched monsters who knew only hunger. Greg's eyes flared red as the last scrap of humanity bled from him, stolen by the harlot he had created. She rose off of him, cum spilling down her inner thighs and her mouth wet with demon blood. Greg rose up beside her, but did not stand up straight. He hunched forward like a gorilla, with wild eyes. Kelly stroked his cheek.

Break the seal.

Greg roared and charged at the door. With a tremendous smash, he battered it open. A pulse shook the building to its foundations. Hungry and insatiable, the demons poured into the city.

***

The monsters moved quickly through the city.

In a restaurant, half staffed and half occupied, Victoria and two enormous males appeared. A cute hostess of twenty three, held up a clipboard to stop them before falling to her knees and greedily sucking one of the male's cocks. Victoria and the other strode by, carrying with them a wave of sexual fervor. Margaret Coats and her husband William felt new energy in their middle aged bodies. Margaret hissed as her skin blotched red. William grunted as he tore open his pants and fished out a swelling cock. He shoved it in his wife as a tail erupted from the crack of her ass. Across the restaurant, Victoria found the manager, a black man with grease on his shirt and sweat on his brow. She climbed on a table and spread her legs, offering her pussy to him. With weak knees, he stripped and shoved himself inside of her, reveling in the carnal feelings as his body began its transformation.

Across town, Ben Anderson woke up from his nap to hear strange sounds coming from downstairs. His sheets were wet with sweat and stained with cum. He'd not had a wet dream in twenty years. Ben made his way downstairs on rubbery legs. A mild sense of shock crept over him as he looked at his wife bouncing up and down on a demon's cock, black cum leaking out from her stretched lips. She looked over her shoulder at him and snarled while the beast underneath her paid him no mind. Ben knew he should be angry or horrified, but instead a pure lust drove him forward. He pulled his wife's lengthening tail out of the way and shoved his small cock in her ass. He could feel the demon's massive prick moving inside of her as he sprayed cum in her ass. His hands grabbed forward and squeezed her swollen tits to feel hot milk run over his fingers. He brought it back to his mouth and lapped it from his hand as his eyes and skin turned red.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,452 Followers
12