Lust's Price Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those in the park looked up at the sky in confusion. Though the light had been dying, a few hours of day had yet remained only moments before. Darkness swept over the sky as though the sun had been plucked away. Elliot heard the rush of heavy wings as Kelly descended on him. He didn't resist, but welcomed the succubus with greedy hands. Nearby an old football coach pushed one of Greg's harlots over a park table and sawed into her from behind. On a blanket twenty yards away, a young couple sucked at the breasts of the preacher's whore daughter, Nikki, while she sucked on the man's growing cock, her tail servicing the woman violently. Greg prowled through the darkness, sniffing out a soul for himself. He set upon a woman who had dropped to her knees, masturbating furiously. He pushed her forward, moved her hands aside, and shoved his cock into her. She moaned at him gratefully as her soul joined the others.

On the edge of town, a young man, Simon, paused and looked curiously at a beautiful woman approaching him. Within seconds, she was on top of him, his cock sliding against her wet folds. She purred in his ear and nibbled at his neck. He felt a warm wetness ooze from her nipples as she pushed her chest against his. The pleasure made him delirious, but he sensed frustration in the woman. Another man approached, he shouted something in a language none of the three understood. A brilliant light scattered across the area and the demoness retreated with a howl of pain. Something splashed in his eyes and Simon was pulled to his feet, no longer youthful but aged forty years in forty seconds. Stammering and confused, he followed his savior as they stumbled away from the city. Each could feel a terrible pull at the center of their beings, but still they walked on. In the last moment, Simon's savior turned and looked. He screamed. Before his eyes, he saw a pit of flame devouring everything in its path. Simon pulled the other man away, both of them collapsing. They crawled forward in agony as the screaming and moaning behind them welled to a deafening pitch.

Then it stopped.

His new friend and ward remained on the ground, clutching his blistered and blind eyes. Simon looked at the space where his home had been. He saw nothing but an empty valley. They didn't move for a long time. Eventually, Simon found his car. He and the blind man drove away, neither speaking on the journey.

--

Years after his conversation with the priest and months after burying his blind friend, Simon moved. He had tired of the wet air and long masses. He settled in a small town in Wyoming, out of the way, but not deserted. Time had turned him bitter. He was a young soul trapped in an old body, seemingly doomed to live his full years, but at his final age.

Late one night, he sat by a winter fire when a shadow grew longer than it should have.

Good evening, Simon. How would like a job?

The end.

12