Lustville Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
A challenge is issued between a brother and sister.
9k words
3.96
41.3k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Everyone involved is 18 or over in this story.

----

Amber loved watching her mother fuck.

Then again, who wouldn't, if their mother was the most famous and legendary pornstar Jessica Harper, a nymphomaniac whose talents in the bedroom was only outmatched by her insatiable hunger for sex and ridiculously voluptuous body with the deadliest curves that bordered the concept of unnatural.

Despite being close to her late thirties, Jessica did not look a day younger than her early twenties, making it the reason why she could be mistaken constantly as Amber's older twin sister in public, as she had inherited all of her good looks, with flawless, creamy white skin, large blue eyes that were as clear as the blue sky, and a face was like that of an angel who came down from a pornographic heaven. Her big fat tits were the size of basketballs that hung enticingly on her chest with gravity defying weight like two perfect droplets of water. Her ass, at the same time, was equally as impressive, being two perfect globes of meat that struck back so much it looked like she was constantly arching her back, even while she was standing ramrod straight. The only thing that made them stand out from each other was their hairs' color, with Amber's being blonde and Jessica's being black.

It was late in the night, and Amber was in her own bedroom watching her mother having sex in hers in the room on top of the stairs using her laptop that had access to the cameras inside her mother's room, engaging three black studs in the hardest, loudest, most back-breaking sex she had seen in a while. Jessica was lying on her stomach with her huge, fat tits pillowing her upper body as her ass stuck up in the air, deep throating a black rod while another stud were fucking her from behind was going at her pussy like a jackhammer, judging from the length and power of his strokes was hung like a donkey. The third one was getting the handjob treatment, but like the other two he was very close to cumming. Together their muscular black bodies were glistening beautifully with sweat under the naughty pink light.

Gosh it was so fucking hot.

"FUCK! SHIT! FUCK!" It had taken Amber a second to realize the moans she was hearing did not come from her laptop but behind her, making the blond turn her head with an annoyed expression on her face as she looked at the wall of her bedroom "Holy shit! Your cock is fucking kill me!"

A girlish scream echoed, before Amber's entire room was filled with the loud, banging sounds of something heavy slamming against the wall right behind her, making it incredibly difficult for her to concentrate on her mother's live footage even though she had turned the volume to max. Her headphones unfortunately had broken earlier that day and she had yet to buy a new one, so it was impossible for Amber to hear anything on her laptop with how loud the sounds coming from the other room were.

Growling in annoyance and frustration, Amber then put down her laptop and stood up, sliding up the smallest pairs of booty shorts that a girl would dare to wear as it was cut so high her whole ass was entirely exposed before stomping out of her room, her large, melon sized breasts bouncing and wobbling behind a tight, midriff baring shirt with every strong step she took, her erotic sex appeals were obvious in the air.

Like her mother, who made sure that she would stay fit for her career that some even said had yet to reach its peak, Amber worked out daily, though she also followed her mother's example of never allowing herself to become too muscular and maintaining a feminine subtleness that a fitness supermodel would kill to have. It resulted in a slender, toned yet incredibly voluptuous figure with her absolutely huge tits and big ass that was second only to her mother, and that was really something considering that she was only 19 year old.

"Hey asshole! Can you and your fucking girlfriend keep it to yourself!" Upon arriving at the room next to hers, Amber immediately raised her hand and banged it against the door, but it wasn't until she had shouted out in frustration that the noises coming from inside suddenly came to a stop. Amber then heard the sounds of hurried footsteps that got louder and louder as they came closer and closer to the door on the other side in the room.

"What!?"

The door was then swung open, and Amber Harper found herself standing face to face with her younger -by a minute- brother, Jason Harper, who came answering the door of his room not even bothering to put anything on, leaving his strong, muscular body naked. Jason and his 19 year old sister had many things in common, despite their personalities that couldn't contrast each other any more than they had, and one of those things being physical fitness.

If she was everything a female wanted to be, then Jason was the apex of male physical form. Dark hair and blue eyed, Johnny... was a solid six foot two and over 180 pounds of pure muscled perfection, a perfect medium between a top Olympic swimmer, and a powerful but fast and flexible bodybuilder. His wide shoulders formed an enticing triangle shape with his waist, and the area between was a landscape upon which delts, pecs and eight pack abs seemed to have been chiseled by most talented sculptors.

But the most impressive thing about him, and the very thing that Amber found her eyes darting toward to, was a pair of sloshing, smooth skinned balls slapping between his muscled thighs, and an enormous fully erected 18 inch, as thick around as a beer can cock that would make even the black studs fucking their mother in her bedroom pale in comparison, jutting right up to the ceiling like a tent pole while leaking a stream of pre cum that made it look like he was literally pissing semen.

"See something that you like, sis?" Amber heard him ask, and looked up from his cock to see him smiling smugly down at her with his arms crossing on his chest, sticking his cock forward blatantly without shame, even waving it in front of her face when her eyes darted back down for a split second. While he might not show it, Amber subconsciously knew that he was equally impressed at her body like how she was with his cock, even though they would never admit it to each other. Their pride would never allow it.

For the Harper family, sex was as normal as a simple greeting and despite never actually fucked each other because their mother banned them from trying to screw the other senseless, wishing them to get along as a normal family first before being sex buddies (despite she herself had never shied away from showing her children why she was the best pornstar in the world), Jason and Amber had never stopped themselves from showing off their obvious sex appeals in front of their sibling, teasing with the other with the most shameless sexual acts and contacts that would make drive anyone but them mad with lust, whether it was some flaunting or genital groping.

"Nice sleepwear by the way sis. Is that a new shirt?" Jason asked in interest, making Amber blink and realize what she was doing when he just reached his hand out and groped at her breasts, pinching her nipple so casually one would never think that they were brother and sister. Scoffing in annoyance, Amber then hit his hand away, before crossing her arms under her massive breasts, purposely pushing them up and making them look even more enticing as she glared at Jason.

"Why the hell are your girls tonight so fucking loud?" She asked, leaning a bit to the side to peak into the room, and see a pair of blondes passing out on Jason's bed with their asses sticking in the air, their faces and back a mass of hot chowder that were her brother's raw semen, each one sporting a round, swollen belly that seemed to have been stuffed full of the same stuff. She recognized the two, two of the current hottest popstars in the world who had come to their town just yesterday to perform at a musical event.

"I have brought a screamer into my room before sis. Haven't heard a single complaint from you till tonight. Plus, aren't you normally already asleep at this hour if you are not getting fucked by a member of the basketball team?"

Jason pointed out the obvious fact with a very straight face, but of course Amber was having none of it.

"I was watching mom go at it with those black studs in her and also, I could also hear the sounds of your bed banging against my wall. Didn't mom have someone reinforce your bed last week?"

"Well, pretty sure she ended up fucking them so they weren't in the right mind to do their job." Jason replied with a shrug before nodding his head to Amber "Alright, just because it's night time and I am in no mood to start an argument with you, I will try to keep it down a little."

"Good." Amber said finally, before she turned around and tossed her silky golden hair, making the tip hit Jason in the face before she started making her way back to her bedroom. Once inside, Amber wasted no time to get rigged of her booty shorts again, this time also tossing away her shirts, feeling hot all over after seeing her brother's muscular, sweaty body and his fat fucking cock that were literally pissing semen.

Picking up her laptop and pulling out one of the longest dildos in the world, Amber was about to go back to watch her mother, when suddenly she heard a loud bang, and a series of screaming and moaning that almost comically sent her tumbling down her bed.

"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, JASON HARPER!" Amber screamed, and threw the dildo against the single wall that separated their room, hearing his mocking laugh as he continued to fuck those popstar idols.

XXXX

"Morning sis, did you get any sleep last night?"

Amber, who was eating a bowl of cereal while texting three of her boyfriends in a sex group chat, almost jumped from her seat when she was slapped across the ass by a smirking Jason, who walked into the kitchen that morning wearing nothing but a pair of jogging pants, showing off his lean but powerful torso, looking to have just returned from a morning run around town with an open carton of milk in his hand.

"Nice ass, by the way." Taking a sip from his milk, Jason commented before jumping over the table with the grace of a skilled free runner so that his sister could not grab him when she tried to do so, standing up from her seat so abruptly she kicked down her chair.

"Wanna know what I am going to do to you for that, you stupid fuck?" Amber snarled while facing her smirking brother on the other side of the table, glaring murderously at him "Don't think that just because you have a stupidly big fuck cock that you can get away with that."

"Oh so you mean this cock?" Jason asked and then casually tugged his pants down, letting his cock flop freely down between his knees as he stood up and winked at her "And you know I am more than just a literal big dicked mother fucker sis. Remember how I rigged your 18th birthday cake with just my cum? Happy that you like it though sis."

"That does it. Get over..."

"Jase, Amber! Are you two fighting again!?"

But just before she could run around the table to get him, both siblings heard the question, and looked to see their mother walking into the dining room wearing a cream colored trench coat that fell to just above her knees, showing that she only wore a pair of stockings. As always, their mother looked bold and confident, even taller, carrying herself like exactly what she was -- a world class MILF pornstar who could make millions of dollars by spreading her legs to the biggest studs around.

"Morning mom." Amber greeted her mother wholeheartedly, turning away from her brother and walking into her mother's arms for a wholesome hug, only with their impressive mounds pushing against each other.

"Good morning sweetie." Jessica smiled at her daughter, before she leaned forward and kissed her, their mouth meeting for a lewd lesbian kiss that caused Jason to whistle in amazement before grabbing his slowly hardening cock and stroking it, very casually.

After a moment, Jessica pulled back from her daughter and released her from her embrace before looking over to her son, who was eyeing her in expectation while stroking his dick. Giving it a second to stare at the monster that were the reason for many of her sleepless nights and the only one capable of doing that in fact, Jessica smiled at him finally and said. "Good morning to you too, Jase."

"You too, mom." As he said that in responded to her, Jessica began to walk over to her son, her hands working to undo her trench coat before letting it slide open in the middle to reveal that she was completely naked underneath, her massive, gravity defying 36J tits bouncing and wobbling enticingly with each confident step she took, making her son whistle soundless in amazement. Arriving to stand in front of Jason, she then grabbed the carton of milk from his hand and started drinking from it, purposely letting the cold drink spill from her plump, sexy lips and drip down her massive mammaries.

Licking his lip, Jason then grabbed his mother, wrapping his arms around her waist and crossing them behind her back to grab at her ass, groping and squeezing her bubble buttocks with gusto as he leaned his head down to slurp and lap up the spilled milk on her chest, moving lower and lower until his mouth were on her breasts.

Sucking at the expansive flesh, Jason made sure that not a droplet of milk was missed, moving from one nipple to the other with great enthusiasm, as Jessica reached down with one hand and worked his cock, tugging and pulling at the pulsing rod until she finished her milk. Before breaking away from each other, the mother and son duo shared a kiss that was just as hot and lewd as the one she had shared with her daughter, allowing him to taste the sweet milk leftover in her mouth as his hand continued to grope at her body for an entire minute.

"Put your pants on, young man." Jessica finally said, speaking to her son in a motherly yet stern tone "You know that it's no longer appropriate for a 19 year old young man like you to walk around the house naked in front of your sister of all people, right?"

"Don't worry mom, she loves it and I know that so do you." Jason grinned and replied simply to his mother, looking over to Amber who narrowed her eyes at him and pointed her spoon at his face. Still leaving her trench coat wide open, Jessica then walked over to a trash can and put the empty carton inside it, before turning around and facing her daughter, who asked in interest.

"So you are leaving soon mom?"

"Yes, in a few minutes. The company will send a vehicle over to take me to the airport. I will be gone for a week for this shot, at least." She answered, her eyes were on her son as he walked to the refrigerator to grab his own breakfast "But look on the bright side, the pay is 10 million dollars, and I will come back just in time for you kids' 20th birthday. You two know what that means, right?"

"I can finally fuck you, mom." Jason said casually as he stood up after taking a bite from a triangle slice of sandwich, before turning over to Amber and gesturing to her with the pointy tip of the piece of food "And her. Don't get me wrong, you are the best mom, without the slightest doubt... but I am gonna enjoy fucking big sis stupid a lot more and show her who's in charge around here."

"Funny, because I was about to say the same thing to you, little brother." Amber responded with a taunting smirk and the two glared at each other intensely, though definitely not in a sexual way, making Jessica sigh while rubbing her temper.

Sure siblings did fight from time to time, but why couldn't her children just get along with each other like a normal family? It's a good thing that they both loved her dearly, which was basically the reason why they still followed her wish of no sex till they were both twenty year old.

"Oh, it looks like my ride is here kids." Jessica announced after feeling her phone vibrating in her coat's left pocket and taking it out to see the text message of her manager. "Well, I guess it's time for me to leave."

With that said, Jessica headed to the door, with Jason and Amber following behind her to see her off. The legendary pornstar did not bother covering herself up even after she had walked outside on a pair of high heels. Nodding her head to her manager, a beautiful and busty woman who was dressed in a black and white business woman suit and standing beside a party limo that was one of many of the studio's vehicles, Jessica then turned around to look at her children, tits wobbling when she did so.

"Remember kids, no sex until your 20th birthday." Jessica reminded them firmly with a hand gesture toward both of them "And try not be at each other's throat while I am away, got it? Try to get along, and wait for me to return before you two do anything."

"Yes mom." Amber nodded her head and smiled at her mother, who then smiled and opened her arms to hug her, giving her a kiss on the lips.

Once pulling away from her daughter, Jessica gave Jason the same treatment, letting him grope at her ass as they hugged and then kissed, mauling at her soft flesh while rubbing his still fully erected cock against her trim abdomen. After that, Jessica pulled away and started making her way toward the limo, her coat flapping behind her and exposing her fully naked body as she strutted toward her ride with confident steps.

"Have fun mom!" Jason and Amber shouted after their mother, before the two realized that they had done so at the same time, causing them to snap their heads to glare at each other, again, much to Jessica's disappointment. Her manager then opened the door for her to enter, showing her client the warmups they had prepared for her before her flight to the location of her shoot, a group of male pornstars who were famous for being the biggest and the best in the industry.

With a seductive, flirtatious smile, Jessica then let her coat slid off of her body, leaving her completely naked with nothing but a pair of stockings, and climbed into the car to take her seat between two muscled studs, who did not waste that much time to put their hands on her lewd body, as she parted her legs and draped them over their thighs, spreading herself wide open with her smooth, clean shaven glistening cunt on full display.

Her manager then closed the door behind her and picked up her coat before nodding her head to the Harper sibling, who had both fucked her countless times in the past, before returning to her seat next to the driver so that they could finally drive away, taking Jessica to the town's airport. The Harper sibling then turned around and made their way back into their home, coming to a silent truce that did not last even five seconds when they realized that they were still leaving the front door wide open.

"Close the fucking door Jase!"

"Nah, you do it sis!" the younger Harper replied to his sister simply as he headed up the stairs leading to his room "I gotta prepare for my workout." Amber scoffed in annoyance at that, having no choice but to head back out and close the front door. That horse cock brat might not notice it himself, and he probably never would, but the closer they were to her and his 20th birthday, the more annoying he became. The prospect of finally being able to fuck their mother, the legendary pornstar Jessica Harper, and make her his bitch finally seemed to have gotten to his head.

An idea then came to her mind, recalling what he had just said about preparing for his workout. It's about time she reminded him that there's another Harper woman in the house, and she could be just sex crazed as her mother... but not so easily swayed by his fat cock.

XXXXX

It was common for the townspeople of Lustville that the Harper lived the stupidly wealthy life of royalty, but how could they not when Jessica was the legendary pornstar who could make millions by just tweeting a video loop of her showing her asshole to the world, the same pornstar who had a firm grip on the town's government, its mayor and their families, making her family powerful not only financially but also politically.