Lustville Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say that she could do whatever the fuck she want would be an understatement, as she could even decide the traffic police officers get to pull her up when she violated traffic laws her sporty convertible on the streets, purposely so she could have some police, public fun with them.

Nevertheless, despite living a luxurious, hedonistic lifestyle, the three story building that they lived in was rather ordinary for an excessively wealthy family, but it did give Jessica everything she needed and more for herself and her children, without needing to worry too much about housework. Although it didn't mean Jessica was afraid to spend her money, as the sporty cards and high end vehicles, the personal jets as well as cruise ships that she had in her collections were the clear proof of that, not to mention the seven digits allowances that she gave her children to spend every month. If she ever invested in something, she would always make sure to spend good money on it.

And the home gymnasium, possibly the best fitness facility in Lustville as well, was very much one of those things.

Wearing only a black with white stripes workout pants and a pair of running shoes, with a clean white towel draping over one shoulder, Jason entered the gymnasium of their home carrying a bag of gym gear, ready to perform his daily morning routine of physical exercises. He had been doing it for so long, that it's hard for Jason to imagine himself not doing it, and it was all thanks to his mother, who had signed him up for basketball, swimming, martial arts and just about any types of sports that got him to run for hours before eventually bodybuilding when he was old enough.

Dropping the bag on the exquisite rubber flooring, James walked over to the lone table at a corner of the room and grabbed the remote control to turn on the AC, as well as hooking up the sound system with PMP, before walking back to start doing some warmups. It took him ten minutes to finish, and Jason was ready to put his body through its paces.

"Gosh, what a bad taste in music!"

But before he could step on the first fitness machine, Jason suddenly heard his sister's voice and saw her walking into the gym with a bunch of bodybuilding gym freaks walking beside her, complexioned in an array from white to olive to tanned to dark, wearing workout shorts that did nothing to conceal their striated, bulging thighs, and tremendous erections, though none held a candle to the monster Jason was keeping in his pants. After all, there's the reason why his mother, the legendary pornstar Jessica Harper who could inhale the fattest cock in the industry simply like taking a breath of air, was so into him.

His sister, meanwhile, was dressed in the most provoking gym outfit, consisting of a slingshot microkini that barely covered her nipples and cradled only the pouty mounds of her pussy. In the front, like the rest of her body, her huge tits were oiled up, bouncing and wobbling with enough intensity that they looked ready to fall out of her bikini straps, while in the back, her big round butt made the crotch-thong of her bikini absolutely disappear. Moreover, she also wore calf-warmers and sporty white shoes with her hair tied back in a ponytail, looking like the aerobics instructor from a porn movie

"Alright, here you go, gentlemen! The home gym of Jessica Harper, my mother." She announced over the music, turning around to look at the group of seven jacked studs that she had invited over "Get those fucking cocks out and make yourself at home. I will join you soon as I am done warming up."

With that said, the men didn't waste any more time to drop their pants and let their fat dicks flop out between their muscled thighs, making the room filled with even more adrenaline and male tension. Every one of them was all but exploding with pure anticipation and needs of giving Amber a hard fuck, but they knew very well that they had to work for it.

Heading toward the nearest machines, the muscled gym studs began to work out, grunting and flexing their personal bests as Amber grabbed her own bag and took out several bottles of oil, one of which she intended to use on herself to apply some more oil to her body.

But before she could do that, a muscular arm suddenly put itself on her shoulders and draped down to grope at her huge tit, sliding under the tiny straps of her slingshot bikini to knead at her slick, expansive tit flesh directly. Amber did not need to look to know whose arm it was, and she remained impassive even as Jason snatched the oil bottle away from her hand, as he leaned down to look at her face.

"Need some help oiling yourself up, sis?" He asked casually, fingers skillfully pinching and twisting her nipple before he finally asked "What do you think you are doing? Who are these dudes?"

"These men are members of the gym I am working part time at. They had a blackout so I invited them over to work out here." Amber answered in a casual tone, smirking tauntingly at her brother as he leaned up a little to look at the ones doing bicep curls with enormous free weights on the benches near them, their thighs splayed to let their massive cocks hang and their fat ball sacks droop on the leather edges. "You don't have a problem, do you?"

"I know what you are trying to do, big sis." Jason asked, poking her cheek with the open lid of the oil bottle, before he began to pour some more of that stuff on her 34FF tits before he used his hand to spread them out, soaking up her huge tits and making them glisten in the overhead lights. "You are trying to get back at me for messing with your own private time last night, aren't you?"

"Even if that is really the case, what are you going to do then, little brother?" Amber asked with a smirk, letting Jason slather up her tits in oil. "You know that mom is the only one who can set up rules around here, and if she says that we can bring our friends over whenever we want, then I can bring my friends over when I want."

"Friends? Yeah right, I bet you don't even know the names of these dudes."

"So what? Are you jealous that they are gonna get something that you can't have... or at least, not just yet?" Amber slurred, her tone became seductive as she reached her hand into his pants and gave him cock a firm squeeze, making it pulse before slowly hardening just as she had expected "Remember Jase, no sex until you are 20 year old, and considering that you are 1 minute after me, I will be the one who get to fuck you first... and I believe that one minute is more than enough."

"Oh, you think I will only be able to last a minute against you, big sis?" Jason asked, the playful smile no longer lingering on his face as he narrowed his eyes at his sister.

"Unless you can prove otherwise."

"Is that a challenge, sis?"

"You know... you just gave me a pretty fun idea, little brother, but why don't we talk about it later?" Amber asked, shrugging her brother's arm off of her shoulder finally "I did promise to give them a good time here, so you can either suck it up if you still want to use our home gym, or go find somewhere else to work out, cause they are not going anywhere."

"Hah, like I fucking care."

"Whatever you say Jase. Let me show you the fun you have been missing out on for the past 19 year. Enjoy the show, little brother!" Amber spoke confidently while walking away from her brother, her boobs wobbling as she remained in eye contact with him the whole time before she fully turned around and walked to her group of muscled studs, leaving Jason with no choice but to return to his own workout.

With the only exception of muscle mass, none of those studs could compare to him, and that was a fact that even them acknowledged, but they all knew that they were about to have something that Jason could not... with Amber making sure that he would have the full view.

"Mmmmm, let's see what we have here." Amber smiled, nibbling on the bottom as she gave one last look to her brother, who was doing commando run on the treadmill, subconsciously admiring the way the muscles of his lean but powerful torso flex as he ran at the speed of peak human condition.

Holding in her hand was a bottle of oil that she had taken out earlier, Amber then went about inspecting each stud that were working out in the area, worshipping their muscles with her hands and lips as she sprayed the oil on their hard bodies and then used her tits and ass cheeks to spread them, while whispering her dirty intentions in every ear, both promising and taunting. Her hands touched and stroked at their dicks with deep throat levels of enthusiasm.

Having learnt to do all that from her mother, it was impossible for these men to resist the temptation, and soon Amber found herself surrounded by stiff, fully erected cocks that had reached new personal records for length. Their hardons were so intense, that some were breathing as if they were in pain, huffing and growling like caged animals that were about to explode as they pushed, lifted and threw weights like they were weightless while their cocks were pulsing, throbbing and lurching with the desperate need to fuck Amber until there was nothing left. Just the fact that she looked exactly like a slightly younger version of Jessica was enough to drive them wild with lust.

"My, look at those muscles." Amber praised, as she approached a stud doing the incline dumbbell press, beefy cock jutting straight up to the ceiling and leaking a copious stream of precome. She stood between his parted thighs, striking a sexy pose with her hands on her hips while tiny droplets of oil dripped from her glistening tits, as he continued to lift weights, with each push accentuated the round, full size of his pectoral.

Amber then dropped to her knees, leaning between one of the hunk's massive thighs and the bench, reaching for one of his heavy nuts. The fat, smooth testicle was gleaming with sweat, and she groped at it like a female farmer examining a ripe fruit. "I think you are ready to blow, stud." She smiled and stuck her tongue out to lick at the round orb, making the stud grunt in response, before she pressed her lips against those churning nutsack, kissing and slurping at the wrinkly surface.

Once Amber was done slathering it in her salvia, she then started moving her tongue up his cock, and it was then his lifting movements increased in intensity, his breaths quickening as she licked at the bulging underside.

Already being driven over the edge with arousal, the moment her tongue trailed over his piss slit, the slut had the most intense orgasm of his life, with the ropes of thick cum rocketing out of his dick were the fullest and most copious he'd ever produced. Feeling lightheaded, he was forced to drop the dumbbells, as Amber stood there on her knees and watched as ropes after ropes of chunky semen flew over her head and landed heavily on the floor behind her. The blonde then her head down and kissed at the pulsing rod, making lewd kissing and wet slurping noise as she prolonged his orgasm while locking eyes with her brother, showing him exactly how she was kissing that cock while it was cumming, but her brother merely smirked mockingly back in response.

Another minute of cumming passed, and that was all the stud could handle, passing out with a grunt like that of a dying lion. His cock continued to spray cum all over the place, but Amber didn't even look at it again as she stood up and moved toward her next stud, who was sitting on his own bench stroking his cock while eying her. His long, ebony penis was leaking a near-constant stream of pre-cum, which had instantly earned her attention.

"Do you know what kind of big dicked studs that I like most? Those who can cum like they are pissing semen." She told him, and kneeled to walk between his thighs to wrap her tits around his shaft, drawing a moan from him as he grunted in approval.

"Then make me cum, you fucking white slut." He spoke, growling as he shot both hands back to grab onto the bench under him with enough grip strength to nearly tear through it. "See for yourself if you can actually take my load."

"Oh goodie, I love a challenge." Amber cooed, using two hands to press her huge perfect 34FF tits together around his shaft, her creamy white skin contrasting with his dark complexion as she serviced his pipe with a wet, oiled-up titfuck "But let's see if you can deliver."

With that said, she leaned her head down and planted a lewd kiss on his swollen cock head as it emerged from her cleavage, pursing her lips and sucking lewdly, slurping up that thick stream of pre-cum as it sprayed into her mouth like a fountain while continuing to titfuck him, making the stud eventually his body give in to the relentless pleasure of her milking his prick.

His orgasm overtook him he cried out powerfully, his muscled tensing and popping with veins, and his urethra bulged as thick sperm rocketed up his piss passage and began to spray into Amber's mouth just the way she wanted it to be, a constant stream of thick hot syrup. Her cheeks puffed out with the volume, but she swallowed it all with relative ease, making big, slutty gulping noises as he spewed his massive load down her throat for a long time, until his limp body ceased spasming, having passed out on the bench long before his orgasm ceased,

"Now that's what I call a huge load!" She marveled in satisfaction, letting his flaccid dick fall out of her mouth and flop over his thigh, her hand sliding from her tits to cradle her trim waist, seemingly testing out to see if the sheer volume had caused her toned and flat belly to swell out, but it was obvious that even such a load could not accomplish a task like that. Her mind wandered back to what she saw the previous night, how her brother had stuffed those two girls up with so much of his cum that they looked pregnant, even looking so perfectly fine and casual after he had done so when he came out to answer her call.

Shaking the images out of her head, Amber picked herself up and left another unconscious stud behind as she moved over to the next one, who was doing a one arm dumbbell rows with one knee on his bench, smiling with pure anticipation as she ran a hand up his muscled thigh and chiseled ass. She then reached down to cup at his balls, loving the way his fat cock pointed downward monstrously between their legs, dripping cum all over the edge of the bench, but it was not the reason why she had picked him to be her next target.

"You wouldn't dare." Realizing what she was about to do, Jason spoke up loudly over the booming music in the room, his eyes widening wide in shock but his cock was throbbing excitedly in his pants as his sister kneeled down behind the stud, her hand kneading at those glutes worshipfully.

"Oh, I thought you didn't care, little brother." Amber said absently, turning her head around to smirk at him. "Let me show you what I do for hung studs who truly deserve it." Amber announced before she turned back to the ass in front of her face, sticking her tongue out to slide up his downward pointing shaft, from the tip up to his balls, going over it to arrive at his taint. With a hungry, slutty moan, Amber finally buried her face between his cheeks, lewdly making out with his asshole.

"Holy shit!" He gasped, as Jason had his eyes widened in amazement, unable to stop himself from wolf whistling as he watched Amber making out with that dude's ass, planting big, wet, hungry kisses on his asshole while driving her tongue inside and groping their powerful glutes.

For several minutes, she sat there and ate his ass, moaning at the strong taste of a stud while making lewd noises, as her hands slipped down to tug and pull at his downward pointing cock, giving him the treatment Jason would kill to have. Eventually, it became too much for him to handle, muscles tensing as his eyes went wide with uncontrollable orgasm before semen pumping through his lurching shaft at dizzying speed. However, Amber did not let up and continued to eat his ass while milking him for what he was worth, making him spray even more of his seed on the bench before eventually his orgasm subsided and came to an end.

The stud slumped face first to the benched, and then rolled over to fall on the rubber floor. He was unconscious, and his raspy breaths showed that he would not wake up any time soon. Amber merely rose from her knees and looked over to her brother, giving him a cheeky wink while licking her lip before walking over to a muscle bound stud that was simply doing pull up with a cocky smirk on his face, dropping down upon seeing Amber walking toward him while peeling off her slingshot bikini, leaving herself naked before him once it had fallen onto the floor.

A meaty squelching noise was made when the muscle bound stud just threw his massive arms around her body and grabbed her ass to spear his cock right into her cunt, mashing and sliding against her tender vaginal walls as he pushed inside with all of his might.

Whatever confidence and smugness he originally had immediately disappeared when he realized how incredibly tight she was, how her pussy seemed to grip and clench around his shaft like a sleeve several sizes too small for his dick, milking his long dong for all it was worth. Instinctively, the stud hauled forward and began to fuck her, gripping onto her butt and using those soft, firm cheeks as handholds to drill into her in the standing position, whilst Amber just casually enjoyed it, hands reaching up to grope at her breasts as she tilted her head back and winked at her brother again, his pants sporting a tremendous bulge that was his big fat 18 inch monster.

She then swung her head back, her blonde ponytail going a full arc before draping down over one shoulder as he continued to rock her body with strong, devastating thrust that caused their pelvis to collide against one another, her tits rolling and bouncing so much on her chest that if it weren't for her hands, they would have smacked her in the face for the harsh thrusts he was delivering.

"Aw, what's wrong, stud?" Amber asked as the stud fucking her had a look of uncontrollable bliss on his face as he continued to slam into her with erratic thrusts that were all over the places and had no rhyme whatsoever despite his hips moving so fast that they became a blur. "Is my little pussy a little bit too much for you to handle? Here, let me help you out."

With her twat clamping down his shaft, gripping him a vice that was almost inhumanly possible, Amber began to fuck herself on his cock, her hands grabbing at his muscular waist as she pressed her tits against his chest, mashing them out deliciously as she lifted and dropped her twat on his dong in a manner that was not unlike how he fucked her previously. The pounding drove the air from the muscle bound stud's lungs, leaving him only able to gasp, pant and grunt as Amber rutted him like an animal as Amber, whose voluptuous body was smaller and shorter than his tremendously muscular body, handled him like a weightless doll.

From Jason's position, there's no way for him to see the thick cream that blew out of that pure muscles dude's dick and straight into his sister's pussy when he came as she took him still in that standing position, but judging from his desperate cries and moans and the twisting and lurching of his body with each thick spurt, he's probably having a massive orgasm, one that would knock him out just like the others.

Moreover, despite the immense volume of his load, not a single drop was spilled from her cunt the whole time, showing just how tight her pussy was around his cock. It was demonstrated even more clearly when Amber took her hands back and stood there with the only hold that she had left on his body was of her pussy gripping at his cock, keeping his unconscious body from slumping down despite his entire body weight. Jason had only seen something like that from his mother, and to say that it excited him would be an understatement.