Lusty Big Sister Rosie Pt. 03

Story Info
Mr. Pudgy, porn director, begins to audition Tony with Rosie.
1.8k words
3.91
6.2k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leered like a vampire at reclining Tony as he lay in just his socks and boxers. My heart felt like it was going to explode.

Tony smiled and said gallantly, "Hi, would you like to see my qualifications, come on over."

And I knew the evening to come would be very, very out of the ordinary.

I really was concerned for Tony's wellbeing, I mean, Carol Luv, I had more experience in sexual kink than your dad by that point in our lives. And Mr. Pudgy, being older than us by over 20 years, and by his being a blue movie maker, well, he was not a guy I really trusted to do right by my dear younger brother. I began to regret my lust for wanting Tony in a nudie movie, I felt like the guy from upstairs was breaking into our lives, our private lives! And frankly, I hated it.

Your dad looked so open, so friendly and I feared he'd be used. Not used like I used him, with total love and devotion, but with lust and coldness. This stranger could be dangerous. Who really knew? There were plenty of creeps in Boston back then, I saw them often lurking in the dark corners of bars- picking up lost souls of both sexes and taking them off, doing who knew what. I was worried.

Tony was so handsome, so savvy and really just an innocent sexy guy.

Mr. Pudgy moved down along the bed and stood above Tony on the side, staring down on him, looking him over, like meat. His cigarette produced much smoke and filled the room. It felt like a cheap bar as he puffed away. I watched Tony, reach up with his slender hand, and grip the cigarette from Mr. Pudgy's fingers and pull it down to his own mouth. He took a long drag and exhaled smoke.

Tony smiled and handed the cigarette back to its owner. "Nice, good brand." Tony smiled and said.

Tony did not smoke except to be social, in those days, people did that. Tony did it and looked like a pro. No coughing or sneezing. He just took it in his stride. Mr. Pudgy laughed and took it back and sucked on it and stubbed it out on the little wooden bedside table. Right on it, fucking pig! Made a burn on it I later found. What an ass!

"You are a good looker! I knew you were, saw you come and go. And Rosie, she talked you up. She has it bad for you, but you know that." The fucking idiot said.

"Shut your trap. I thought you were here to check out the male star, not make assy comments about me." I bitched in full bitch mode.

He laughed and showed those gross teeth, so appalling!

"Right, Rosie. And I must say I love your tit hanging out. Just add to the mood. Very nice tit!" He enthused as he reached for it.

"I thought you came for me, not her." Tony said with a bit of grit. I loved that. He did not want the creepy shit pawing me.

I stepped back. I took the upper hand. "I like to give Tony a show. Not you, Tony! My tit is for Tony."

I said this with pride and really opened the robe and let my full breast hang free. My right breast in all its glory flopped about. Mr. Pudgy grinned with approval and Tony began to tent up again inside his boxers.

"See, look at that nice lump in his boxer shorts. He's a big star, huge!" I sang out as I stood at the foot of Tony's bed and fondled my own breast lovingly and made Tony's eyes go all wide.

Mr. Pudgy looked down at Tony's boxers and saw the rather large tented object rising up, almost pushing its way out of the fly opening.

"MMM, I'll say. I need a good cock in my films. Makes them really scream as they get screwed with it." He sighed as he knelt with one fat knee on Tony's bed and rested his hand on the wooden rail headboard.

"Them? Don't you mean the girls?" Tony queried gently as he began to just reach for his cock.

"I said them 'cause I meant them, girls and guys. My movies are varied; you got a problem with that?" He glared down at Tony, his dishevelled thinning hair, greasy as hell, hung forward like a straggly old mop that usually attempted to cover the big bald spot on top of his big round head.

"No, I just thought Rosie said you had am actress in mind for our film?" Tony said smiling and looking calm.

"This one yes, it's a sexy chick I know. But I might team you up with a guy next time, who knows? Is that OK, Mr. Big Movie Star?" Mr. Pudgy said with sharpness that I really found very unattractive.

"You mean, you'd make more than one movie of me? Really? Do you think I'd be any good?" Tony asked like a real desperate Hollywood hopeful. He lay there staring up with such a gleeful expression I wanted to scream.

I shot daggers at Mr. Pudgy and let him have it. "Tony, he'd be lucky to get you to watch one of his films, let alone star in it. He's the lucky one. Not you. You'll do it because you want to, not because you're lucky to have been asked."

Tony looked very taken back by my outburst.

"Bravo, said like a true fucking agent. Are you his agent now? What do you charge him? A good finger fuck per film?" He sneered.

Carol Luv, I am not proud of what happened next. I lowered myself to the gutter. I charged at him and slapped him full in the face. He rolled back and hit the floor. It made a huge thud. Shook the whole house. Tony shot up and grabbed me and shook me.

"Rosie, control it. Control it. He's drunk. He's not that bad. He's just talking drunk trash. Now cool it!" He said in a very low voice.

We moved to Mr. Pudgy who sort of passed out and lay in a heap. I had visions of him being dead but he was not. Tony grabbed him and put him on the bed. Did all the right stuff. Tony was a scout in his youth and still knew his medical dos and dont's. The creep revived and sipped water from a glass and looked at me with a strange bemused look.

"Rosie, you are one hell of a boxer. You know I have always wanted to film a catfight between two busty ladies. You'd be great." He snickered.

I apologized. Purely for Tony. And Tony sat next to our smelly guest on the bed and smiled.

"Are we still good?" Tony asked carefully.

"Hey, I'll live. But don't get so defensive. I say all this shit 'cause I'm jealous of you two, brother and sister sex is hot. Really fucking hot!" He mused as he sipped more cold water.

"It's not like that, well, no fucking anyway. Tony does not want that. And it's not cheap or wrong. We are just very close. Don't make it sound dirty. Do we have a deal?" I said standing at the base of the bed, tit still out and waggling about.

"Rosie, we have a deal. And maybe, if Tony does well, we'll do more movies. We'll see. Let's just take this one thing at a time. OK?" He said in a very frank way.

All of us agreed.

Tony feeling boosted by the agreement and positive air, stood on his sweaty socked feet and moved up next to me.

"Rosie, would you unveil the guest of honour?" Tony said standing proud and facing our reclining guest.

In my sassiest tone I replied, "Oh, yes, I'd love to unveil you, my dear brother."

And I knelt beside my sweet Tony and slid his boxers down and they dropped to the floor around his socked feet. I stood and moved back and looked at Tony. He stood nearly 6 feet in stocking feet and his slim, muscular build was flawless. Both Mr. Pudgy and I gaped at Tony's photo finish physique and more to the point, his classical manhood. His uncut cock stood upright like a very proud flagpole protruding from the front of a building. The angle was perfect and pointed skyward and his foreskin was just barely able to contain his very swollen pink juicy cocktop.

"GeeeeWiz, what a cock! What a fucking great cock!" Was about all Mr. Pudgy could stammer as he lay transfixed.

"And now you know why he's so special and you're lucky to have him for a movie." I added from the sidelines.

"The bitch I got lined up from New York, she'll not walk for week. I mean, it's not like a damn horse-cock, it's like a statue in some fucking museum. What a handsome fuckpole!" Mr. Pudgy sighed as he kept staring and ogling.

Tony kicked his boxers off to the side of the room with one quick toe movement.

He proudly strutted around the bed and stood beside our guest in just his now drooping silky socks.

"Go on, you know you want to, have a feel. All the guys back home in England I met wanted a touch, go on. Have good feel around. It's really smooth and hard." Tony confided as his turgid manhood stood like a soldier on duty next to Mr. Pudgy's left side.

Mr. Pudgy rolled onto his chunky suited shoulder and faced Tony's dick head on.

"This is so queer. I usually don't do the guy thing. I film it, but I don't actually do it. You got that. This is not, my normal thing." He kept explaining himself.

"I'd cop a feel now before the offer is rescinded. Grab the goods while you can and leave your excuses in the fucking dust bin." I added like a true bitch.

Tony held fast and waggled his fleshy meat toward the hungry face of the director. "Oh, go on. We'll keep it between us. You don't tell anyone about Rosie and me. And we won't tell anyone that you auditioned my manhood, up close and personally."

"Deal and I have no damn idea why I want to, but hell, I want to feel it!" The now shaking director confessed.

His trembling chubby hand moved toward the generous offering before him and I knew we had Mr. Pudgy Director Man hooked. Hooked on Tony, for better or worse. I prayed it was for better!

*********************

It's great to be back!!! Much More To ComeXXXXXX Keep CommentingXXXXXX KISS from CarolXXX