Lusty Big Sister Rosie Pt. 04

Story Info
Mr. Pudgy explores Tony's big cock while sister Rosie guides.
1.5k words
3.82
9.7k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Reader's Note: This picks up where "Lusty Big Sister Rosie Pt. 03" leaves off)

Carol Luv, the guy kept blushing bright red. His round fat face, in need of an afternoon shave, looked all red. Like he had a fever. He was drunk, mind you. Mr. Pudgy probably had high blood pressure as well as all sorts of drink related illness. He was a walking, overweight time-bomb. I worried the stress of having a naked Tony baring down on him might make him have a stroke or worse!

Tony's rock-hard cock waggled like a warning. It said, use me now or forget it.

"I don't know what to do?" Mr. Pudgy simpered staring at me from his position on the bed.

I shook my head. By now I had shucked the robe I had tossed on to open the door and stood with my bra pulled down; both tits hanging free plus my nylons were still somewhat up on my chubby legs, even with the near boxing match! And my panties, all wet and moist, still covered my furry nest. Had to keep something for later! Can't give 'em all too much, too soon. I bet you know that already my dear, Carol!

Mr. Pudgy did not know where to look, he looked at me in my very revealing state of partial dress and Tony's huge man-piece looming at him from one side. The guy was sweating and mopping his brow with a dirty old hankie. The brother and sister routine really made his fluids flow, I could tell.

The rise in his trouser crotch looked pretty substantial. He was not really that tall, but he seemed to be packing a decent weapon! Things looked pretty interesting from my place in the room!

His hair, what little there was of it, looked all messy and in need of a good combing. Boy, we had turned the guy into mush! That's it, mush!

Tony kept smiling and not taking his eyes off Mr. Pudgy's huge saucers of eyes as he now moved to knee on the bedside, right up alongside of our petrified guest.

"Rosie, what do I do? I never played games like this, ever!" He almost screamed at me.

"You mean, you never played things like show and tell, doctors and nurses, that kinda shit?" I asked putting my hands on my rather generous hips.

"No, never, not with guys. I really am lost here." He stammered as Tony sat backward and rested his shapely naked ass on his socked feet as he waited for Mr. Pudgy to get a grip on himself and then on his cock!

I smiled. "Well, it's time you learned a few things. And since you claim you film guys having sex with each other, I tend to think you are full of pig shit! Lots of it!" I added with a shake of my head.

"OK. OK. I have not filmed any guy on guy stuff, yet. But I want to and I know a few guys on Fire Island, buddies of mine, well they'd love to do a film or two with Tony. I mean love it!" he finally answered truthfully.

I thanked him for his confession. And said he better start to get used to what a guy did to a guy.

Tony, bless him, came to my rescue.

"It's no big deal. I like girls; I sort of enjoy guys too. Yes, I do! I have had more experience with girls but I do know what I like done to me and most guys are just the same. Trust me. It's not queer or any of those labels. I hate labels! People like pleasure and you can get it from either sex. So relax and stop being such a basket case. Now, you want to feel me or not?" Tony said pushing his now moist slightly unsheathed uncut dick even closer to our guest.

I could see the cock-head all wet in the dim bedside light. The undies still on top and making the room very romantic.

"You don't think I am weird 'cause I wanna touch him?" He asked in a very meek tone.

Both Tony and I nodded our heads and swore that we were beyond making judgements. Hell, look at how unconventional we were for the late 1940's! Hell, no. We were very open minded!

Tony said gently, "Just touch me the way you'd want to be touched. Go on, explore."

To help things along I said, "Yes, watching you touch Tony gets me wet, look at my panites!"

I moved my hands down to my wet spot on the crotch of my panties and stroked myself through the fabric. Both men watched me with googly eyed lust. I shuddered and tingled and I let that show, too.

"Feels so wet!" I added with coyness.

Tony's boner bounced. Carol Luv, your dad's cock was nearly up against his belly. He was so hard!

The added factor of me getting hot made Mr. Pudgy more certain he wanted to explore and I was thrilled to give him the additional confidence.

The now sweaty hand, still trembling, moved upward and headed toward the centre of Tony's cock.

The moment of contact, the ever so slight skin on skin of fingers to boner, well, Carol, it made both men sigh. The sigh was like music, deep and sweet. Both smiled at each other and then over to me.

I appreciatively rubbed my crotch again for guys and we all sighed again. What a wonderful memory Carol. I really thought I hated Mr. Pudgy, but he was just a creation of the times we lived in and we, together, were breaking down walls and having fun as a team. It was, Carol Luv, the real start to a new chapter for Tony and me!

Tony's cock throbbed for the light finger contact of Mr. Pudgy and he encouraged. "Go on; put your fingers around my shaft. Feel the girth, feel the heat."

"May I?" Mr. Pudgy asked. Hell, you'd think we were at a tea party. The manners came from who knew where, but it made me smile and kinda like Mr. Pudgy, the guy who really was inside the fat piggy costume of drunk blowhard. The man inside not the creepy tactless man who I thought lived upstairs.

Tony raised himself up off his heels and moved inward and closer to our guest on the bed. Tony still knelt but had his hands on his hips which really showed off his great tight body.

"Go on, I'd love it if you got a grip on my cock." Tony said egging him on.

And with that, Mr. Pudgy took his fingers and wrapped them around the middle of Tony's cock shaft. He gripped tightly and squeezed his fist.

"OOOOOOO, nice, keep doing that." Tony begged as he swayed a bit from the excitement.

Mr. Pudgy stared at Tony's huge endowment and squeezed it again. "It feels so hard and hot. Mine is never that hard. You are only 22 or something, maybe age has something to do with it."

I rubbed my crotch more vigorously and added, "Not only age, but great breeding. He's a stallion, a thoroughbred if I ever saw one!"

Carol Luv, your dad was one of a kind!

By now Tony's uncut cock was beginning to do the slow reveal and with the squeezing of Mr. Pudgy's fist, his wonderful silken foreskin began to tug down and your dad's knob appeared.

Both myself and our guest made oooohs and ahhhs as your dad's shiny knob glinted in the dim light.

It was all wet with pre-cum juices and glistened like a bulb. It was kinda dark purple or red raspberry in colour. It was so rounded and full. A real mouthful, and I say that from knowledge! His cock was so tasty and filled your mouth like a sweet lollipop. I hoped we could get Mr. Pudgy more cozy and relaxed, so relaxed he'd ask for a taste. I had a feeling he would. I could see it in his eyes.

He gazed hypnotically at your dad's perfect cock as he kept on pulsing it with his rhythmic fist squeezes and he looked smitten, Carol Luv, just utterly smitten! I knew he'd want more and Tony's knees began to tremble and I knew the next move.

"Tony, Honey, lay down on the bed with our friend. You get comfy, too. Lay right down here and carry on." I said cool as a cucumber and patted the bed right next to Mr. Pudgy.

Mr. Pudgy did not know whether to let go of your dad's cock or just hold on for dear life. Hell, he liked what he was feeling. He really did. And he scooted over, still holding onto your dad like glue and added. "Yeah, get over here Tony. I wanna try some other stuff, too."

My own juices flowed like water and my crotch was sodden. This was gonna be great!

**********************

Thank you all! Revisiting my auntie's memoirs again has been so worthwhile! Truly loving sharing all this with you all! Much more of my family life stories to come in "Lusty Big Sister Rosie Pt. 05"!!!!XXXX

Candy