Lusty Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did Mom leave?"

"Because I'm a sick bastard, Baby. Don't ever forget that."

"You aren't sick, Daddy."

"Yes I am, Baby. Good fathers don't screw their daughters."

"Mom knows?" She was alarmed.

"No, Baby. She doesn't know what your sister and I are doing."

"But, then why did she leave?"

"I used to fantasize, Baby. And one night, with your mother, I called out your name."

Other than the humming of the quiet engine and the occasional whoosh of a passing car, it was deathly silent in the cab of the Navigator while she digested that bit of information. "Daddy, I want to go home."

"You don't want to go to Las Placitas? It's your favorite."

"No, Daddy, I want to go home. Now, please."

"Okay, Baby."

"You fantasized about me."

"Baby..."

"I want to know."

"Yes, I did Baby."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I couldn't, I had no business thinking those things about you. The last thing I would ever do was tell you. I'm a sick bastard, not a child molester."

"How old was I?"

"Baby..."

"How old! Twelve? Fourteen? Eighteen? How old?" Her voice held a sharp edge to it, near hysteria.

"You were fifteen the first time I ever did it. I was coming out of the bedroom and you were admiring yourself in the mirror. I couldn't get you out of my mind and I couldn't stop fantasizing. You were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen."

"I never knew."

"You didn't need to know, Baby."

"Am I still?"

"Of course you are."

"Even better than Darling?"

"Baby..." His voice was gently chiding. He pulled the Navigator into the driveway and shut it off. "I still love you. You're still my daughter and I don't intend to make you do anything for any reason."

"I love you too, Daddy." She jumped out and slammed the door, her brain a mess of emotions. She climbed the stairs to her girlish room, half expecting to hear the sound of the Navigator taking Daddy back to work. Instead he turned on the TV in the den and ice tinkled in a glass.

She stood, staring at herself in the mirror. She noticed, for the first time, how physically attractive she was. The Prick had always made her feel as if she were somehow inadequate as a woman. Something was missing in her that made men want to fuck her. Oh, she'd had the come ons and lines from the men she worked with, but she'd always discounted that. Somehow, Daddy hadn't seen her missing piece, he'd seen her sexually. She canted her head to the side and followed the elegant slope of her neck with her eyes. Is this what Daddy did for Darling? Is this how she felt whenever Daddy touched her?

She closed her eyes and remembered the firmly flowing muscles in Daddy's back and ass, sinuously flexing with every thrust he made into Darling. The firelight had touched the paleness of his skin with a warm, muted heat. That heat was making its way through her nerves again. She thought about Daddy and his deeply masculine sexuality. She'd seen other women eyeing him as he passed by, she knew her Daddy was a hell of a hunk.

"Daddy," she whispered, thinking of all the moans and cries he pulled out of her sister nearly every single night. Confused, she curled up on her little girl's bed and tried to reconcile the fierce attraction she felt for her Daddy and the man she'd grown up with. The thing that bothered her the most was that he'd wanted her sexually for the past twelve years.

"Baby?"

Her eyes flew open and she jerked upright. She must have fallen asleep, the sun had gown down. Rubbing her arms she looked up at the voice in the doorway. Her sister. "Hey Darling."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." Baby sat up and made room for her sister to sit down.

"I want to talk to you about Dad." Darling paused to give her a long, searching look. "And us."

"Us?"

"I love Dad and I love you too."

"What's your point?" Baby demanded flatly.

"Well, I don't want you to feel that I'm getting in the way of your relationship with Dad. I'm worried that you'll feel like you can't be a part of his life without me getting jealous."

"A part of his life. You mean fucking him."

Darling looked off toward the door, obviously uncomfortable. "Whatever happens, happens. I'm not going to freak out. I just wanted you to know that."

"Did Daddy put you up to this?"

"No, he just told me that he told you the truth."

"The truth about what?"

"Why mom left. She couldn't handle the fact that he wants you. I can, though."

She had nothing to say to that. She started at the side of her sister's face in astonishment. "I'm not going to fuck Daddy."

"It doesn't matter if you do or not, Baby. Dad wants you and he always has. You'll be between him and whoever he fucks whether you want to be or not. Anyway. I just wanted to let you know."

"Darling."

"It's okay, Baby, really," her sister stood up, wiping her hands on her thighs awkwardly. Something in the way Darling looked at her made Baby think that it wasn't okay, not really. Darling didn't like the idea of her having sex with Daddy.

"Darling..."

"I'll see you later, Baby." Darling fled the room and whatever questions Baby had. Baby's jaw hung there, her confusion stopping her brain from formulating a proper plan of action.

Darling, the younger of the two sisters, was Mom's favorite. Baby had always been Daddy's little girl, the one who'd always run to Daddy first, Mom later. Darling had been devastated by the divorce and Mom's subsequent move to another house. At least she'd stayed in the area until Darling had grown old enough to live on her own. Baby wondered how much Darling blamed her for Mom. How long had Darling known?

She found herself going down the stairs toward the den before she realized she was going to see Daddy. He was the one that started it all, he would tell her what she wanted to know, or else. Daddy was watching a baseball game by himself. She wondered where Darling was. "Daddy?"

"Oh, hi Baby. Feeling better? Did you get a good nap?"

"Yes, where's Darling?"

"She left with her friend a little while ago." Daddy didn't like that friend of Darling's if his grimace was anything to go by.

"Daddy, we have to talk." She sat down on the opposite side of the couch, curling her feet under her. He shut the TV off and faced her.

"This sounds pretty serious, Baby."

"Incest is wrong, Daddy."

"I know it is, Baby. So does Darling. It's not forever and there isn't any way I can justify it. I'm not going to stop unless she wants me to."

"How long has Darling known about your fantasies about me?"

"I told her a long time ago. About two years ago. We were fighting, about you." His intense gaze shifted from her to the book-littered coffee table. "I'm human, Baby. So is your mother. You've been my favorite and Darling is your mother's. We were fighting about how I didn't love her, I always loved you. She said that my love for you had made your mother and I divorce. I had thought your mother had told her the truth. I must have done something, or said something that made Darling suspicious, so she got it from me, not your mother."

"How long from then until you started fucking her?"

"A year." He sighed deeply and looked at her again. "We made a promise to change our relationship. To keep you and your mother out of it. By then you were in Chicago and your mother had moved to Pasadena. We became friends and then about a year ago we kissed each other goodnight, on this very couch. We'd kissed goodnight every since she was born. Somehow, this was different. We kissed again, I still remember the feel of her lips moving underneath mine. It was so wrong, but I couldn't stop. I licked at her lips and she opened her mouth. I pulled her down on top of me and by the time we pulled apart, she was almost naked and my cock was out."

Baby sucked in her breath and held it. Her nipples poked painfully at her bra and she was forcibly reminded of the image of her sister and father entwined on the carpet in front of the fire. The way he told the story, with his low, husky tone, vibrated with sensuality. Baby shifted on her end of the couch and waited for him to finish.

"We sort of came to our senses then, realizing that we were wrong. Then she looked at me with her big eyes and puffy lips and her beautiful breasts and said, ‘I just want you to love me, Dad.' So I did. I loved her all night long, and the next night, and the next. I can't get enough of her. She's smart, she's beautiful, she's sexy. She moved into my room before much longer." He paused a moment, suddenly fierce. "I have never, ever compared her sexually to you."

"Daddy..."

"She thinks I have, but I don't. Darling is a special woman."

"I know she is, Daddy."

"The two of you are sisters, alike in so many ways, but I don't compare the two of you. I love the both of you."

"I love you too, Daddy. Why? I just don't understand why. You're a handsome man, why do it with Darling? Why can't you find another woman, one you aren't related to?"

"I'm a sick bastard, Baby. I still want you, I always have. I can't find another woman who measures up to you. With Darling, I don't have to."

"Still?"

"Yes, Baby."

"Like, right now still?"

"Look at my pants and you'll see. I got an erection the instant I saw your nipples get hard."

She couldn't help it, her eyes dropped to his lap. Sure enough, his cock was shoving at the placket of his pants. Her nipples tightened painfully and a rush of wetness made its way between her thighs. "Daddy..." she trailed off, licking her lips.

"Yes, Baby?"

"It's, it's..."

"A natural reaction, Baby."

"Can I see it? I've never seen it."

Wordlessly, he stood up and stripped off his clothing. Baby leaned back and watched in silence while her father showed her everything. Though his skin wasn't as supple as a young man's, his firmly muscled body was vastly more attractive than most naked men. Daddy's cock was thick and hard. It was a good length, she couldn't tell how long without wrapping her fingers around it, with a nice curve to it. His pubic hair was grayer than the hair on his head.

She stared at his cock, hardly daring to believe that she intended to commit incest. She knew she should run, should leave the house and get a hotel room and not come back. She knew the last thing she should ever see was Daddy's cock. She knew the last thing she should ever do was suck Daddy's cock. Suck... she licked her lips again, shifting positions in the couch. Suck. She acknowledged that she was going to suck her father's cock. No matter what happened in the future, she was half responsible for what she was about to do.

Uncurling her legs, she shifted to the side of the couch he'd recently vacated. It was still warm from his body and she tugged his shirt out from under her. He didn't move, just watched to see what she'd do.

She lifted a tentative hand and reached for his cock, pausing with her fingers quivering inches from it. She was so close she could feel it's throbbing heat. She looked up the length of his naked body and met his eyes. "May I?"

"Baby," he warned, "if you do this, I can't stop. I'm just a man and you are the sexiest woman I've ever met."

"I understand, Daddy." She sounded almost as if she were letting her father know she understood that she was supposed to be back by midnight on prom night. Her fingers wavered over his cock in indecision. She watched his stomach suck in and grow rigid in her peripheral vision. He was holding his breath, she concluded when it remained like that.

It began to dawn on her that it was real, not some sort of great put on that her father and sister were perpetrating on her. Daddy really did want her that much. He was as nervous as she was. They remained frozen in a tableau, father and daughter, naked and clothed, his cock and her fingers, while she absorbed that the one man who worshiped her above all others was her father.

"Please, Baby. Do something, either touch me or don't. Please," his low, husky voice begged her. It was tinged with an arousal-born pain.

The power she held over him thrilled her, made her cruel. "Touch you?" she echoed softly, keeping her eyes locked on his.

"Yes."

She smiled at him, an innocent echo of smiles to her Daddy from her youth. Smiles of newly awakened discovery. Her fingers wrapped around his cock and squeezed it gently. He groaned, deep in his chest, and his cock twitched. "Oh, Baby, your fingers feel so good."

"Do they Daddy?"

"Yes, baby. You know they do."

She released her grip and trailed her fingers along the length of his cock, then brushed the tips over the head. She was surprised to find that it was wet. Bringing her fingers to her face, she spread them open and admired the cum clinging to them. "Daddy?"

"Yes, Baby?" His voice was breathless, disappointed.

"I have your cum on my fingers."

"It's precum, Baby."

"Precum, then Daddy." She licked her fingers.

He gasped, then grunted. She looked up at him just in time to catch his first shot of cum across her chin. His hips were thrusting into the air, obscenely fucking his cock in her direction. A few more spurts of cum exploded from him, landing in her hair, face, and clothing.

"Daddy!" She admonished.

"I'm sorry, Baby." He seemed to wilt in front of her without moving. "I couldn't help it. I never thought I'd see you licking my cum."

"It's precum, Daddy." She didn't know where this impish streak had come from. She licked some more precum from her fingers.

Now that his cock was sated, he had the werewithall to slant her a look that would have said, "don't push it, young lady" if she hadn't been licking her fingers again. She had the distinct feeling he liked watching her do that. She filed that information away for future reference. She peeled her t-shirt off and dabbed the cum from her hair and face.

"Tell me what your fantasies about me are." She curled herself back on the couch and waited. He stood there a moment, obviously unsure of where she was taking this and not wanting to push her. Eventually he came to a decision of some sort and sat down next to her. He pulled her shirt out of her hands and wiped his cock off with it.

"I've had three basic ones from the start. Seeing you naked," he gestured at her bra, grinning roguishly, "and that's a good start. Licking your pussy and fucking your brains out."

"That's it?"

"I've wondered what your pussy tastes like since you were fifteen. It was enough to consume me, that and the fact that you were my daughter made it all that much hotter. Because it's so wrong."

"I've never had anyone fantasize about licking my pussy before."

"Pussy fascinates me, Baby, especially yours. I love the way it looks, it feels, it smells, it tastes, I love the sound of you saying pussy. I love the thought of your pussy."

"You want to see my pussy?"

"I don't want to push you, Baby." He suddenly backed off. She gave him a flat look, crossing her arms under her breasts. Grinning, he admitted, "Yes, more than anything."

She thought about this, feeling suddenly devilish. "Okay, Daddy."

"I don't like that look you're giving me. What are you up to?"

"I'm going to show you my pussy, Daddy. All you have to do is lay down on your back."

He regarded her suspiciously for another few moments, then moved away from the couch and sprawled on his back. She pulled off her clothes, quickly covering herself with her cum stained t-shirt, and knelt next to him. "I have a few rules, Daddy."

"Rules, Baby? I'm the Daddy here."

"It's my pussy."

"I can live with that."

"You can't touch my pussy." She met his eyes, tugging at the sleeve of the too small t-shirt where it almost failed to cover her breast. "You can't lick it or kiss it either. Unless I say you can."

"I can respect that, Baby. I promise."

She rewarded him with another one of her huge smiles. "Thank you, Daddy."

"Your pussy?"

"Um, one more thing, I like words."

"Words? What do you mean?"

"Just for information." She tossed the t-shirt to the side and straddled his head in one swift, smooth motion. Putting her hands on either side of his hips, she did the one thing she'd been thinking of for the past fifteen or so, scraped her hard nipples down along the length of his chest to his belly and rested fully on top of him. "Well, Daddy?"

"You have a very beautiful pussy, Baby."

She could feel is chest expanding and deflating rapidly with ever rushed breath. She watched his cock twitch and then grow. Squirming, she spread herself comfortably on him with her breasts crushed on his belly, her back arched, and her pussy in his face. She worked a hand between them, reaching for her pussy.

"Oh my god," he groaned when she stroked a finger along the length of her closed pussy lips.

"More Daddy?" Her breath fanned across his cock, stirring some of the longer pubic hairs. He shivered beneath her. "Hold still, Daddy."

"More, Baby." His hands came up and clamped on her hips, holding her steady. She smiled against his belly when she felt her ass cheeks part slowly.

She slipped first one, then a second finger between her lips and into her steamy wetness. She groaned at the deliciously nasty feeling of having her own Daddy watch her masturbate her pussy from a few inches away while her nipples poked into his naked belly. No wonder Darling was always screaming.

Panting, she spread her fingers apart and slowly pulled them out. Daddy was staring straight inside of her pussy. That thought alone almost made her cum.

"More, Baby, show me more." His fingers curled into her cheeks and kneaded them.

She slid her other hand back, shifting until she was balanced. Her nipples were dragged across the fuzz on his belly, making her moan and press small kisses to the bare flesh just above his groin. Her fingers moved into position and opened her pussy for him. She could feel the cool air alternated with his hot breath across the exposed inner slopes of her puffy, wet pussy lips. Over her breathing, and his, she could hear him licking his lips.

"Can you see my clit, Daddy?"

"Not yet, Baby. It's hiding from me."

"I'll get it out. Watch." She slipped a finger deep into the hole that had been so recently opened for his viewing pleasure, then pulled her fresh pussy juices up to her clit and rubbed in slow circles. "Oooh, Daddy, I can feel it."

"Let me taste it."

She felt him tilt his head upwards and had the presence of mind to take the finger from her clit and slip it into his mouth. She wasn't through playing just yet. He sucked on her finger, licking it thoroughly from tip to base and back. Pulling her finger from his mouth with an audible pop, she rubbed her clit with it. "Just watch, Daddy. You wanted to see my pussy, so I'm showing it to you."

"I want to lick it too."

"I'm not ready for that."

"You're going to give me blue balls, Baby."

"That's a myth, Daddy, you told me so yourself. If you touch my pussy, I'll go get a hotel room."

"Baby..."

"Just watch, Daddy."

"Okay, Baby."

"Thank you, Daddy.""

"You're we-" he bit the last part off with a howl. Baby used her face to maneuver his cock to her lips, then opened her mouth and sucked it inside. "Baby!"

She hummed appreciatively at the taste and feel of his cock in her mouth, then resumed masturbating herself. He groaned and pulled at her buttocks some more. "Let me lick you, Baby."

"No, Daddy. You can talk to me though." She let the tip of his cock rest on her lips long enough to say that, then sucked him back inside.

"Talk?" He paused a moment, holding his breath, then let it out with a whoosh against her pussy. "I can talk."

She swirled her tongue around the head in approval and began the incredibly slow exercise of seeing how far down her throat his cock would reach.

"You have the wettest pussy I've ever seen. Inside it's a deep red and on the edge of the lips it turns into a rich rose color. I love watching you rub your little clitty. Do it some more, Baby. Just like that. You know your pussy is dripping? Your juices are falling down onto my mouth and I can taste you."