Lusty Family Pt. 01

Story Info
It is the 1st part of the family incest sex.
1.3k words
3.47
59.4k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE: QUESTION OF FATHER IN LAW

In the morning my mind was thinking about that what my father in law asked me. Even if he asked me with love in the crisp voice, I never even dreamt that my father in law would ask me like that. After he expressed his desires with me, he gave me a time till today night 8 o`clock to think and decide about his desire on me and he said that he is okay with any of my decision and he went out of home. I have to decide YES or NO before he return to home.

Hi I am Rathi. I am working as a teacher in a private school. My age 38. I got married before 12 year. My dear husband Karthik is a professor in an Art college. I have two daughters studying seventh grade and fourth grade, in a private school in the side. Since the husband is painting artist, you can see the paintings made by himself have been placed all over the house. The people who they visit our home would enjoy his paintings for sure.

Everyday both of my daughters visit my neighbor's house at 5pm to 8pm to meet their friend to play as well as studies.

This 12 year of my marriage life I never cheated my husband. He gave much pleasure every night. He advised me to wear saree (Indian traditional dress) in the house always. He told me that Saree adds more beauty to you. Even I wear saree at school. When I back to home from school, I change my dress and wear a thin and transparent saree. So, some of my body parts are visible, He likes it very much and he enjoys seeing some of my body part through dress.

My husband karthik always tells me that all the man whomever see you like this in a transparent saree will make them to think to fuck you at least one time of their life. Your 36" breasts which is bigger to fit inside the braless blouse and your beautiful navel make them mad at you. Even though my pussy becomes wet (I don`t wear panty mostly at home) by listening my husband words I purposely do quarrel with my husband like "don`t speak with your wife like that". But I thought about another man in my sex life.

Earlier my father in law lived with his wife in their village, he was keep visiting our house at least once in a month. After my mother in law dies, we asked him to stay with us. he is staying with us for last 2 months. He is not making any disturbance to us and he enjoys his time with playing his granddaughters and walking in the street at morning and evening.

But I was Shocked when he asked me that at morning.

I gave a coffee to my father in law and turn back to go to kitchen.

He told me that Rathi wait for a minute I want to talk to you something and he stood up from sofa.

I was about to enter the kitchen but by listening this I turn back and asked him what so u want to talk with me father in law.

He was not looking at me he was looking at the floor and he told me with hesitant hmmm that was... that was... I don`t know how to talk that with you.

Then I said to him that don`t hesitate I am your daughter in law please tell.

Still he was looking at the floor and said to me that your bedroom door was not closed yesterday night.

Now I understand and blamed myself for not locking the door yesterday. And told him that I might be forgot to close the door while sleeping.

He was even still looking at the floor and said that no you were awake while I saw. I saw it by mistakenly not purposely.

While he said like that, I adjusted my dress and turn back and standing by showing him my back. Now I really don`t know what to tell. My tongue was dried. I was doing sex with my husband without wearing any dress this scene came In-front of my eyes.

Now my father in law broke the silence. I should not see my son and his wife nude like yesterday. I was about to ask sorry for that but now...

While he talking like this my instincts told me that some wrong thing will going to happen. My heart beating went high. I was at tension by thinking about what he will going to ask more without seeing him.

He again continued after some time interval. But yesterday I have enjoyed by seeing your beautiful nude body. I really forgot that you are my daughter in lay while seeing your nude body yesterday. Even now yesterday incident is always coming in front of my eyes. I am not looking you because even you are wearing dress my eyes are seeing your naked body.

While he was talking that I felt that I am nude so I checked myself again. I was so socked by listening his talking about my nude body.

And I could not speak a single word and my tongue was totally dried.

He continued again. After my wife died, I never taught with anyone like this. But all things changed after seeing your naked body yesterday night. I can feel now that my sex thirsty woke up from yesterday again. I couldn`t sleep yesterday because of you.

Tears came out from my eyes and I worried for the disturbance I made to him the person who is equal to my father.

Again, my father in law continued. I couldn`t sleep yesterday because of you. But... but... after little hesitation he told. I masturbated by thinking your beautiful naked body.

I closed my ears. I don`t want to hear anything from my father in law that time.

He again continued after 2 minutes of silence. I like to masturbate by thinking you but I want to do it in front of you.

I felt little unconscious I just sit on the sofa.

He said sorry to me. And told me that I have been so lusty after long time it came after seeing your naked body. So please think it from my side. If you think I am correct then reply me. If not then no need to reply I will understand and I won't stay with you after that. And I won`t disturb you more. I am going to my daughter`s home. I will return at night 8pm. Please decide within 8pm. Sorry for asking you like this. I am leaving now. See you at night.

I didn`t even know when he left. I am sitting in the sofa with my crying eyes. After I wiped my eyes, I have seen my saree fell down from my shoulder and half of my breasts are clearly visible from my blouse. Oh my God, my father in law would see my uncovered breasts too.

I am sitting in the sofa and thinking about the morning incident for long time. Then I slowly came out from that socking incident. I am starts to do house works. Today is Saturday so my children came from school at noon. So I gave then food then I lay on bed without eating anything (I don`t like to eat anything). And I closed my eyes and thinking about my father in law.

Did he see me fully nude? How it was possible at low light brightness? Did he see my breasts and nipples? Did he dee my hairy pussy? Like my husband told me, my father in law want to enjoy my body after seeing me? My mind is thinking with lots of questions like this meanwhile without my knowledge my hand went inside my blouse and pressing my breasts softly. Suddenly I realised, Oh my God what I am doing and I was little angry on me because my own action. Then I stand up from bed and I washed my face and hands starts to think deeply about what should I answer my father in law YER or NO.

(Continued)