Lusty Lady Lawyer

Story Info
Rhonda, a successful black lawyer, succumbs to her desires.
5.4k words
4.48
35.4k
64
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story suggestion came in from a reader. She wanted a story written about her and, thanks to her inspiration and sexy vision, I was able to write it. Rhonda, I hope you enjoy the story!

Rhonda was an accomplished lawyer. She'd hobnobbed with two governors in the last week alone and just signed two first round NFL draft picks and an NBA all-star to very lucrative deals for her firm. She liked telling people that because it left them with the impression that her work was glamorous and amazing. And while there were weeks like this one, more often than not it was long hours culling over insanely dull paperwork while getting berated by asshole agents who think all of their clients are the next LeBron James.

But still... weeks like this helped. They helped her forget about her crumbling marriage. Rhonda had been married for five years. Two good ones and three bad ones. A lot of that was her husband's fault. He'd been a different person when they were dating and first married. Kind and considerate. He'd pursued her zealously and she'd enjoyed the chase. When he'd asked her to marry him, she'd felt that nervous heart flutter you're supposed to feel. When they walked down the aisle, she'd beamed with pride. When they'd finished their honeymoon she'd reveled in being sore in all the best ways.

As the humdrum of married life had ticked on, they'd increasingly grown apart. Some of that was Rhonda's job. Some of that was Hank's dwindling romance. But a big part. A growing part. Probably now the largest part was Rhonda's shifting interest.

Rhonda had always considered herself to be a proud black woman. Yes, it's cliche to say. But she was proud of the fact that she'd put herself through law school. And at a damn fine law school too, thank you very much. UVA wasn't Ivy League but it was damn close and she was proud of that degree hanging from her wall. She was proud of clawing her way up through the ranks in a pretty cutthroat, male dominated business. Being a sports lawyer was hard work for anyone. It was especially difficult for a woman. And a black woman no less.

And she had been proud that she'd married a strong black man. But there'd always been this little something missing. She'd noticed it when she got back from her honeymoon. Some hotshot lawyer for the Dolphins had made a pass at her. She politely turned it down and he'd been smart enough to take the hint. But the reaction it had on her was profound. She thought it was just the sexy afterglow from the honeymoon and the natural flattery that comes along with being desired by a member of the opposite sex. But as she lay awake at night reliving the moment, hands in her panties as she quietly got herself off while her new husband snored next to her, she eventually realized why it had really gotten to her. It was because he was white.

That was a hard admission for her at first. It went against her upbringing and culture. But she couldn't let go of the idea. Every time she saw a shirtless athlete at training camp, she imagined him on top of her, holding her wrists as he took what he wanted from her. When she negotiated with a well dressed lawyer at her office, she couldn't help but picture being bent over that desk and plundered without mercy. What really got her going was the confidence that these powerful men exuded. Some of the younger guys were hot but it was the slightly older gentlemen that really did it for her. A 50 year old white guy who kept himself in shape and had a little grey in his hair? Yes please!

And as her interest in other men waxed, so did her interest in her husband wane. There was nothing wrong with Hank. He was... fine. But Rhonda wanted more than fine. She wanted those toe curling orgasms she used to have with him. The problem was, she just couldn't get into it. And he'd taken that subtle lack of interest from her and he'd escalated it in a dozen little ways. Rhonda wanted to make it work but it shouldn't be this hard. This unrewarding.

All of these thoughts and more ran through her mind as she swung her legs out of her car in the parking garage. "Damn I look fine," she said as she caught a glimpse of herself in the car window. She enjoyed dressing sexy. Her big tits encased tightly in a form fitting dress. Her long, strong sexy legs being shown off by the too-high hemline. Some would say she dressed too sexy for a lawyer. And on the very rare occasions she'd gone into court, she'd toned it down. But as an entertainment lawyer, her job was more about schmoozing clients and writing contracts. And let's be honest, it's not a longshot to say that a hotshot 20 year old kid might be influenced by a flash of cleavage and a glimpse of thigh.

She walked through the parking deck, still lost in her own thoughts as her four inch heels echoed in the cold, empty parking deck. She was glad she'd worn a jacket as the temperature had already shifted and the deck at work had this tendency to suck any warmth out of the surrounding air. Suddenly, she heard a cough and her head whipped around. There was a pile of trash in the corner that she saw rustle. She saw a foot twitch in the pile and she called out, "Hello?"

A dirty head popped up with a pained, miserable look on his face. Rhonda's heart went out to the man. His bare arm showed he was only wearing a T-shirt. "He has to be freezing," she thought. "I'm Rhonda... are you okay?" she asked.

"No... Lost my job and my landlord kicked me out," he said.

Rhonda frowned, "They're not supposed to be evicting people right now," she said.

"He made up some bullshit about me being too noisy," he said though there was no venom in his voice. Just defeat. "I came home and the locks were changed and he told me he sold my shit to pay for the back rent."

"Look... uhmm...," Rhonda paused, realizing she didn't know the man's name.

"Tim," he said.

"Tim... I'm a lawyer and I'm really not supposed to do this but here's my card. Come up to my office after work tonight. We can start the paperwork against your landlord and let's see about getting you into a shelter, okay?"

He nodded, taking her card. His hands looked strong and calloused and Rhonda felt the briefest stirring of an attraction. He'd have been cute if he got cleaned up. He clutched the card like a lifeline, holding it tight in his dirty hands. Suddenly, a cold gust of wind ripped through the parking deck just right. It was like a wind tunnel and the icy air took Rhonda's breath away. Tim scurried close to the grey stone concrete, trying to find protection from the wind.

Rhonda looked at the man again then glanced over at her office. It really wasn't that far. She could order lunch in and maybe it would warm up today. Making an impulsive, probably ill-considered decision, Rhonda pulled off her jacket. The young man's eyes bugged out though Rhonda wasn't sure if it was her revealing top or the offer of the jacket that caused the reaction. Both she hoped. He took the offered white jacket without shame or reservation, clutching it close and putting it across his body. It wasn't a thick garment but it was enough to provide him a bit of relief. "There's a twenty in the breast pocket, Tim. Buy yourself some lunch, okay. And I'll see you tonight?"

He nodded and whispered, "Thank you."

Rhonda nodded in return and headed straight to her office, walking briskly in the cool air. She flashed her badge to get into the building, enjoying the security guards wide eyed stare at her chest that was threatening to burst from her dress. The jacket had been the one thing separating the beige dress from being a slinky cocktail dress. Now she looked like she was going out for a date more than going into work. It didn't help that the thin material and cold air had combined to make her nipples fully hard as well. "Let him enjoy the view," she thought magnanimously.

Rhonda's first meeting of the day was with some young, dumb kid. Pretty typical. She spent thirty minutes pitching the benefits of her firm. He spent 29 minutes staring at her chest and, at most, 60 seconds counting dollar signs in his head.

She sighed, looking down at her notes before looking back up at the kid across the table. "Okay, Jamal. You sign here and you're the newest client of Rogers & Straub."

"And you're going to make sure I go first round."

She closed her eyes, praying for just a little bit of Job's patience. "We're going to do everything we can so long as YOU do everything YOU can, got it?"

"Yeah, mamma," the kid said, taking the pen into his hand and scrawling his name sloppily along the bottom of the proffered piece of paper. "Where can I find me a fine piece like you," the kid said.

Rhonda grabbed the piece of paper and slid it back over, checking the signature. The kid could fire them today and they'd still get 10% of his signing bonus. Might actually be worth it to put the kid in his place. She looked at his dad, who was sitting there already imagining the new mansion they were going to buy, and decided discretion was the better part of valor, "Make it into the first round and there will be women far finer than me throwing themselves at you."

The kid looked her up and down. Rhonda felt the slimy, sleazy leer of the cocky kid. She didn't like it. Finally, he nodded and said, "We'll see."

Rhonda shrugged, "Just make sure you wear a glove, Jamal."

The father nodded, understanding fully her meaning. The son only understood at the most basic level, "Nahh... no rubber for Jamal!"

Rhonda shrugged again and said, "Fine with me. My commission on child support is 15%." She slid the papers into her folio and walked out, careful to give her ass just a little bit of extra strut. The kid might find someone younger than her. But no way was he gonna find a woman hotter than her. Rhonda checked her watch as she walked by her secretary's desk. "Shit... is it really two o'clock already?" Betty, the young secretary that the partners all shared said, "Yes, ma'am. He's waiting in your office."

Rhonda sighed, her next meeting was with the new head counsel for the Rays organization in Tampa. They wanted her firm to handle all the work with their Triple A affiliate the Durham Bulls and it was a minor coup that she even got the chance to talk to him. She walked into her office and saw the man standing at the window, looking out over the Richmond skyline. "Nice office," he said simply as she closed the door.

"Thank you," she said as he turned around to look at her. It was like she was seeing someone right out of her dreams. He was 6'4 and filled out his perfectly tailored suit like it was a glove. His broad shoulders and salt and pepper beard made her almost physically swoon. He flashed a smile at her as he held out his hand for hers.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Thompson," he said, emphasizing the Ms.

"Thank you Mr. Caddel," she said, accepting the hand. His large white hand was calloused and strong. It engulfed hers, making her feel small. Weak. Not many men did that.

"Call me Calvin... or Cal if we become friends."

"Only if you call me Rhonda," she said, managing to pull her hand back, "So Calvin today, Cal tomorrow?" she joked, trying to regain her composure.

"Oh," he said, arching his eyebrow, "Are we going to become friends overnight?"

"What? No... sorry... I didn't mean it like that," she said.

He smiled warmly and said, "Sorry, Rhonda. I didn't mean to fluster you. I was only joking."

His accent had a slight musicality and formality to it that captured Rhonda's attention, almost distracting her from her embarrassment. She shook it off and took a breath, "I know, I know," she said, shuffling papers in front of her. "Let's just move past it Calvin and talk turkey."

"I like a woman who is direct and to the point," he said.

"Just women that are direct and to the point?" she asked. He squirmed slightly in his seat and she enjoyed needling him for a moment.

"Well... yes, frankly. I find that men that are direct and to the point are assholes. Women are like that because they know what they want. I respect that."

Rhonda wasn't quite sure how to respond and simply nodded along as he talked. The two quickly got down to business. The Rays organization needed a local lawyer to handle things with the Bulls. They weren't a big market club with big pockets and ownership didn't want to hire a full-time lawyer despite Calvin having told them this would likely be a full time job. Nevertheless, they'd sent him to Richmond to pursue this marginally cheaper solution.

"I can see you're frustrated by the whole thing, Calvin," Rhonda said once she had it all laid out in front of her. It certainly was going to be a full time job. Maybe more than that.

He sighed and nodded, "You have to do what the owners want though, right?"

"Unfortunately true. This'll take some time to work through and get you a proposal. I'm gonna have lots of questions."

"How about I take you to dinner tonight? We can discuss all the details and you can ask me more questions."

Rhonda looked at her watch again. It was almost five. "Let me call my husband," she said. Despite her growing attraction to the handsome man before her, she wanted to make it clear to him she was married. She picked up the phone, noting the way his gaze traveled down her arms to her well manicured fingers and nails. She picked up the receiver and quickly stabbed in the ten digits of her husband's cell phone.

"Hey, baby," she said sweetly on the phone.

"What's up?" he said, distracted.

"I've got a late work thing and won't be home until after nine or so."

"Again?" Hank said, finally drawing his attention back from whatever Playstation game he'd been playing, "Who's gonna make dinner?"

Rhonda rolled her eyes, briefly making eye contact with Calvin. "You can make dinner," she said, remembering Calvin's words about liking 'direct' women. Calving gave a very small nod and Rhonda felt the flutters in her stomach she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Damnit, Rhonda," came Hank's petulant whine. "We were gonna have some marital time, remember?"

"You can always take care of that yourself too," she said. She maintained her sweet tone but inside she was seething. This wasn't the first time that Hank had implied he was entitled to the pleasures of her body. She looked at Calvin and briefly thought, 'Maybe it'll be the last.'

Hank's protest stammered from the headset as she lowered it and set it down on the receiver, never breaking eye contact with the gorgeous man sitting across from her. Rhonda's mouth was already salivating though she didn't fully understand why.

"Your husband is a very lucky man," Calvin said, either completely missing or tactfully avoiding the conversation that had just occurred.

"Yes he is. Luckier than he realizes sometimes."

"Most husbands of beautiful, intelligent women don't realize how lucky they are," he said, daring to flirt just a little more boldly. The flutters in her stomach just magnified. "Are you ready to go, now? I can get a table at Lemaire if you'd like to accompany me."

Now it wasn't just her stomach that had butterflies. The tingling had descended southward. Lemaire was the high end restaurant in the Jefferson Hotel which was, by far, the nicest hotel in Richmond. Rhonda nodded, not trusting her voice fully. She felt like she was about to make a very fateful decision that she SHOULD regret... but that she was pretty sure she wasn't going to. Suddenly, Rhonda remembered her appointment with Tim. As much as she wanted to take Calvin up on both his explicit and implicit offers, she couldn't stand up Tim who needed her help. "I have a thing I have to do here after work. It'll probably take me an hour or so," she said. Calving frowned slightly in disappointment and Rhonda quickly continued, "But I could meet you there for a late dinner, perhaps? Around 8? I've already canceled those plans with my husband," she said in a tone she hoped came off as flirty and not desperate.

"That would be lovely," he said before excusing himself from her office. Rhonda through herself back into her work, wrapping everything up and waiting for her last, unofficial, appointment. She got a confused call from the security guard downstairs and went down to meet him. It turned out his situation was easier to handle than she thought. The landlord hadn't yet sold everything and caved completely when he got a call from a lawyer. She strongly implied that he might face criminal charges. Not a complete lie. It was hypothetically possible but highly improbable. Still, his scared stammer did wonders for her heart. Tim was appreciative to the point of blathering and insisted on giving her the jacket back. It was filthy and dirty but at least it would keep her warm on the short walk to her car.

As she drove across town, her mind wandered to Calvin and the butterflies returned. Was she really going to do this? Was she prepared to cheat on her husband? The wetness between her legs was all the answer she needed. She rationalized it in her head. This was an obsession. A lust that was only growing. Either this would be a one time thing and she'd get it out of her system, maybe even be able to rekindle that romance with her husband. "Or my marriage is over because I really am a slut to white cock," she whispered quietly, shocking herself with the boldness of her own words. The electricity that rang through her core didn't go unnoticed either.

She got to the hotel, taking the valet ticket with trembling hands. Again, he eyed her up and down. She'd removed the dingy jacket and all that she was wearing was the tight, beige dress, a very wet pair of white lace panties and her heels. She felt exposed in a way that thrilled her. All eyes were on her as she strutted proudly through the front door. It was 8:05 and Rhonda felt the eagerness and excitement ready to burst forth from her. She walked over to the door to the restaurant. Hotels were hurting right now and so were restaurants. Hotel restaurants had to be one of the hardest hit businesses that didn't take place on a boat these days. It wasn't hard to spot Calvin. He hadn't changed except to take off the tie he'd worn earlier. He looked gooooood. Rhonda licked her lips subconsciously, all doubt about her decision having drifted away.

Calving waived her over and she walked to him. His pull was powerful and intoxicating. His eyes looked at her, raking up and down her body unashamedly. Rhonda stood up just a little straighter, fully aware of the effect it was having on the man in front of her. "I'm so glad you could join me," he said warmly, offering his hand.

Briefly, thoughts of social distancing went through her mind but she just as quickly discarded them. Her intention was to be very social and not at all distant tonight. Besides, a handshake was the least of the physical contact that she wanted. She took his hand, enjoying the contrasting skin tone and the strength of his grip. "It's my pleasure," she said, staring him in the eye. She liked the way he towered over her. Strong. Powerful. Confident.

Their dinner was uneventful, talking briefly about work before moving on to more personal things.

"How is it that you're not married?" she asked after a glass of wine.

"Never found the right girl, I guess."

"What's the right girl like for you, Calvin?" she said.

He smiled warmly, looking her in the eyes. "Smart, kind and funny," he said.

"Nice stock answer... but be honest. What does she look like?" she said, leaning in a little closer.

"Beautiful. Not skinny. I don't want a doll that I might break," he said. Rhonda shuddered at the implications of that statement... and the image that flitted in front of her eyes unbidden.

"I can imagine," Rhonda said, closing her eyes for just a moment and reveling in the imagery. "What else?"

"Well, truthfully Rhonda. Can I be honest with you?"

12