Lusty Lady Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she whispered, offering her ear for his proffered secret.

He leaned closer to her and placed his hand across hers, "Lately I've been finding black women... intoxicating."

She shuddered at his words and his touch, "And how long have you had this little... obsession?"

Calvin looked at his watch and then smirked at her, "About four hours."

She giggled despite the cheesiness of the line. Something about it seemed so genuinely fun that she couldn't help it. "You know, Calvin. I'm a married woman," she said.

Again, he whispered, "So?"

And there it was. An offer. The offer. The one she'd wanted. What would she do now? There was a brief moment where she warred within herself but ultimately there was no real competition. She looked at Calvin and leaned forward, gently kissing his lips. Rhonda always got a big thrill when she signed a major contract. This was ten times better. Calvin broke the kiss and gestured to the waiter. He looked at Rhonda, noting her almost fully exposed thigh. Rhonda leaned more into Calvin's strong body, allowing her dress to ride up even more. The waiter gave her a very brief smile and glance before taking the check Calvin had signed.

He slid out of the booth, extending his hand to hers which she took gratefully. "Come to my room," he said. It was an instruction. She nodded.

They walked silently to the elevator. Rhonda could still taste him on her lips. She was already wondering what he would look like. What he would feel like. When he got to the elevator, he grabbed her to him, his hands holding her hips possessively as he kissed her again. This kiss wasn't slow, romantic or tentative. This kiss was one of sheer, unbridled lust. He pressed her to the wall of the elevator and she kissed him back, their tongues wrestling against each other as the wordlessly expressed their mutual need.

When the elevator dinged and the door opened, the lustful couple broke apart. Rhonda was breathing hard, half trying to catch her breath... half panting from an overload of arousal. "My God, I want this," she said. Calvin looked at her and smiled. The look made her already weak knees want to buckle. Calvin showed her to his room, opening the door chivalrously and allowing her to enter first. She let her ass sway back and forth, knowing that the man was staring at her. She could feel his eyes on her, boring into her and making her almost unbearably aroused. When the door clicked shut behind her, it seemed like the loudest sound she'd ever heard. Like it was the final "click" in a string of decisions leading to this moment.

"You're beautiful, Rhonda," he said from behind her.

"Thank you," she said, turning around to look at the man. He was taking off his jacket and the look of hunger in his eyes was driving her wild.

"Take off your dress," he said simply.

Rhonda smiled, "I like a man who takes charge." She started moving her hips to an invisible beat. Slow and sensual, she danced as Calvin sat down to watch. Rhonda knew her curvy figure was being highlighted perfectly by the window behind her. It occurred to her that the curtains were open and somebody in one of the buildings across the street might see her. The thought made her wetter. Hornier. Hungrier.

She started pulling the hem of her dress up, revealing the thin, lacy panties she was wearing underneath. Calvin's eyes flicked down and then back to her chest prompting her to casually pull the straps of her dress down and lowering the garment to just barely hide her nipples. Her hips shook and she closed her eyes, revelling in the seduction. As she opened her eyes, she pulled the top of the dress down the extra bit, allowing her tits to pop fully into view. Calvin's reaction was perfect. His eyes went wide and he licked his lips. He also adjusted himself showing the nice bulge in his pants. Rhonda felt a hunger she hadn't even been aware of. She pulled the rest of the dress off, letting it pool around her feet as she daintily stepped out of it. She stood there wearing only her tiny white panties and heels, enjoying the look of lust she'd inspired in the powerful white man.

"You're remarkable," he said.

"Thank you," she said back, managing a smile despite her nervousness.

"Would you like to see this?"

She nodded.

"Would you like to suck this?"

"Yessss," she said with a lustful hiss.

"Take it out, Rhonda. Show me how much you want it," he said.

She dropped to her knees almost instantly, hands reaching for his belt. She grazed the hard cock within the pants and felt it twitch at the slight touch. Rhonda smiled, pleased at the effect she was having on him. She was even more pleased when she lowered the zipper and pulled his boxers down. Out sprung a very hard, very thick white cock. Her mouth watered as she imagined it sliding down her throat. Or sliding into other more welcoming holes.

Rhonda gave it a nice lick and it twitched up, smacking her lightly in the face. She looked up at Calving and smiled as she aimed it for her mouth. He wasn't smiling. His look was of lustful intensity which somehow was even hotter. More commanding. More confident. She opened her lips wide, taking the thick head into her mouth. His hand slid down to the back of her head, urging her deeper. The thought flashed through her head that she'd normally be annoyed by this but somehow Calvin was applying just the perfect amount of pressure. She rewarded him by going deeper, feeling the cock surge into the back of her throat. She moaned happily around the cock, feeling the hot, hard slab of meat pulse in her mouth.

"Fuck that's good," he said from above her. She looked up through her lashes and saw him with his head back, reveling in the sensation. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, baby."

She plunged her mouth down on him more quickly. Three. Four. Five times before pulling off and gasping for air. She looked up at him as he made eye contact and she asked, "Promise?"

His response could not have been more perfect. His fingers tangled lightly in her hair, pulling her up and he lowered his face to hers. He kissed her full on the lips, passionately and with unalloyed need. "On the bed. On your knees," he said.

Rhonda was only too eager to comply. She practically jumped for the bed, spreading her knees wide and sticking her ass in the air. She looked behind her as Calvin was removing his clothes. His eyes never left Rhonda's ass which she wiggled seductively at him, enjoying the effect it had on his big white cock. "C'mon, Calvin. Fuck me... Make me a cheating slut. I need it so bad, lover."

Calvin murmured his approval as he crawled onto the bed behind her. She felt him pull the panties aside and place his cock against her wet hole. Something about not taking her underwear off and just pulling them to the side made it feel especially wicked. Like they both wanted to fuck so bad they couldn't be bothered with that. The thought slipped through her mind as she felt her cunt lips start to part. She was so wet, he slid into her without any trouble, filling her up suddenly and fully.

"Oh fuck... God yes!" she screamed, not caring who heard her. She pulled forward then slammed her ass back into the cock, enjoying the electricity that shot through her. She repeated that a couple more times, fucking his cock repeatedly until she felt his fingers grip her hips and he took control. Suddenly, her whole world flew apart as he pounded her. "Oh yeah you big fucking stud. Pound that tight black pussy, baby. Give it to me. Fuck me!"

She heard a growl behind him and he started slamming into her repeatedly. "You like that?"

"Oh yeah!" she screamed. He kept hammering into her for several minutes before she heard his breath start to change. She thought he was going to cum but suddenly she found herself thrust forward and he was laying beside her.

"Ride me, babe. Show me how bad you want this," he said, holding his cock straight up. It was dripping with their combined juices and somehow looked bigger, angrier and harder than it had minutes before. She swung her leg over his body and slowly began lowering herself down on him. The white cock sliding into her bright pink core looked so hot, she couldn't take her eyes off of it. She placed her hands on his strong chest as she lowered herself, wiggling her hips until he was completely sheathed inside her. His hands mauled her tits, brushing his palms on her sensitive nipples and causing her to gasp at the sensation.

"I'm such a slut," she said, reveling in the admission. "And I love this big fucking white cock!"

Calvin laughed and gave his hips a little shove, sliding just an extra little bit into her. Rhonda's startled gasp turned into a lusty moan as she smiled down at her new lover. She looked at the way their skin contrasted against each other and she started riding him, moving his cock inside of her. The two of them descended into wordless rutting as they aggressively fucked each other. Rhonda was a woman possessed and Calvin seemed determined to last as long as possible. Eventually though, it was too much for both of them. Rhonda reached down and rubbed her clit. She was so aroused that she came nearly instantly, clamping Calvin's cock like a vice. She screamed in utter ecstasy, causing Calvin to buck up roughly into her and he came only moments later, flooding her juicy pussy so full it felt like she was overflowing. She kept spasming, twitching and shaking on top of the man as she looked down at him. "Fuck that was amazing," she said with a laugh as she collapsed down, kissing him sweetly on the lips.

"Yeah," said Calvin as his strong arms wrapped around her, pulling her close. Rhonda enjoyed the feeling of him inside of her, even though he wasn't as hard as he had been. It felt right to her to linger intimately in the moment, all thoughts of the outside world gone.

"When can we go for round two?" she asked.

Calvin laughed again, "I'm an old man, Rhonda. You're going to have to give me a minute to catch my breath."

"Okay," she grinned, "But only a minute." Rhonda flexed her muscles, gripping the cock within her and making Calvin roll his eyes. "Then you've got to fuck me again," kiss, "and again," another kiss, "and again."

Thanks for all the help and kind words from my readers and supporters. It means the world to me that you guys take the time to read my particular brand of smut!

12