Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 04

Story Info
The couple learns more and are put to the test again.
9.2k words
4.22
8.7k
15

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Chapter 4 The Vixen, the Stag, the Wolf and the Kitten

Life went back to normal after that their wild weekend at the Johnsons. In the office, both couples behaved as if nothing had ever happened. It was a practice consistent with the way the LLP's code of conduct operated. At work, they made absolutely no reference to the secret sex club, not even the tiniest of hints. Bob became Mr. Johnson again. Janice, well, she always Janice. It was as if their swinging adventure had never taken place.

At home, though, the memory of their swinging weekend had given their love life a considerable boost. In the days that followed, Sarah honed her deep-throating skills. Jim was happy to coach on the finer points. Much to Jim's delight, she insisted on practising on him every day.

After about two weeks, Sarah was able get take most of his cock down her throat without much gagging. When his cock twitched, she knew that was when he was about to come. Each time, she would lift her mouth off his cock. She was not ready yet to let him send his sperm straight down to her stomach, but she delighted in teasing and frustrating Jim knowing that, later in the evening, his rampant hard-on would find its way into the hot slick confines of her sweet wet pussy.

Soon Sarah was able to swallow his cock with minimal or no gagging. One evening, while she was bobbing her head up and down his cock and his cock head entered her throat, she decided was going to go all the way.

"You'd better stop now," Jim had warned her, "or I'll shoot."

He moved to withdraw his cock from her mouth, but Sarah stopped him. With his cock still partially in her mouth, she managed to utter an emphatic "No" and then continued to deep-throat him. After a few more seconds, he lost control and ejaculated down her throat. The newness of this particular thrill made him shiver in delight. Sarah let his shrinking cock drop from her mouth, looked at him, smiled and then smacked her lips as she swallowed the remnants.

One evening about another week later, the subject of the secret sex club, or LLP as Bob liked to call it, came up again. Jim recalled that Bob had not really embraced the notion that the LLP was a secret swingers' club even though that their evening with the Johnsons had led to an exchange of spouses as would be the norm in a swingers' club. He also wondered who else belonged to it when he would explain his cryptic remark about the LLP's purpose as a vehicle for carrying out of special assignments.

Generally, speaking, the reason for keeping the LLP secret was rather self-evident for both personal and business reasons: There were many in the public who would not agree with the proposition that what consenting adults did among themselves in private was nobody else's business. He knew there had to be other couples associated with the firm in the secret sex club, but at this point, he had no idea who they were.

The Johnsons had mentioned that other club members also had to approve their membership before they could became full-fledged members themselves. They had mentioned no names. Over the next few weeks, they were often invited to attend various parties and events, all of which perfectly and normal. Their speculations got them nowhere.

In principle, Jim and Sarah saw no issue with couples having sex other couples as long as both partners consented to the arrangement. The one thing that nagged at the back of his mind was the fact that Bob was his boss and messing around with an employee's wife would, on its face, seem to be, well, unethical.

On reflection, they understood why the Johnsons, and probably the other members of the secret sex club too, were so strict about observing a hard line between their work relationships and what they did in their private lives. Secrecy at the business level, Jim guessed, was necessary to prevent public exposure of the firm's secret sex club as such exposure could do substantial damage to the law firm's reputation and public image.

Sticking to the LLP's principle to maintain absolute silence with respect to the LLP's existence, Jim and Sarah therefore made no inquiries of any kind. So they resigned themselves to waiting until someone, whether of the Johnsons or someone else from the LLP, contacted them.

* * *

One day, Kirsten Hammer called Sarah into her office. "How are you fixed for Sunday afternoon?" she asked Sarah.

The invitation was not a surprise to Sarah. She and Kirsten were colleagues and had become good friends. They often had lunches with the other paralegals too and worked together in the wives' social club. Even their boss, Rose, would join them on occasion. They were a very collegial group. They eventually reached the point where they began to talk a friendship outside of the work place and their activities in the wives' social club.

"It's free as far as I know," Sarah answered Kirsten. "Why?"

"Norbert and I would like to invite you and Jim to our cottage," she said.

'Wow,' Sarah thought, 'the big boss wants to make friends with us?'

That sounded like a good idea to Sarah. Her friendship with Kirsten was genuine on its own merits but she could not help but think that accepting her invitation would solidify would give Jim a chance to get to know another senior managing partner personally. It would be good for his career.

"I'm in," Sarah replied, "but I'll have to check with Jim first," Sarah replied. "I'll let you know tomorrow. Okay?"

After they had returned home, Sarah brought up the topic of the invitation with him. Unexpectedly, he was somewhat reticent. When she had asked him why, he told her that he was worried about the optics. Bob might think he was trying to curry favour with another big boss behind his back.

"So what are you saying, Jim? You think Bob will see this as you turning against him in some way? James Coxwell, you are being ridiculous." When Sarah used his full name, it always had a lecturing tone to it.

"I guess I'm a stickler for proper procedure in appearance as well as in fact," he countered. "Normally, I keep Bob in the loop if something comes up outside my usual area of work. I don't want Bob to think I'm doing stuff behind his back. It might look unethical."

"Unethical?" she had almost yelled. "You think that is unethical? Geez, Jim, first of all, this is not work. It's a social call. Outside work, we can socialize with whomever we want including other employees of the firm. Their corporate status is irrelevant. You could even argue that it's good for team building.

"Secondly, what could be more unethical than letting your boss screw his employee's wife, me, who happens to be an employee too while you're screwing the boss's wife? So, having a social evening with another boss, whose wife I'm good friends with, and everybody in the firm knows that by the way, including the Johnsons, is nowhere near as unethical as swapping with the Johnsons for causal sex! And you were okay with that, Mr. James Coxwell!"

Jim squirmed with embarrassment. Her logic was irrefutable. For a man who was known for his thoroughness, perceptiveness and incisiveness, he had just come up with an excuse so flimsy and full of holes that his very smart wife easily knocked apart in an instant.

He grinned. "I suppose you're right, hon. We do socialize with other people who we work with, and no one thinks anything of it. Besides, the Johnsons have always insisted we maintain a strict wall between our work relationships and our lives outside the office. This is outside the office. I don't even report to Hammer. So, you're right. There is no reason why we can't socialize with them, especially because Kirsten is your friend. Besides, by all accounts, Hammer is a very amiable man. An afternoon at his cottage sounds like it could be fun."

Back in the office on the following day, Sarah informed Kirsten that they would be happy to enjoy an afternoon at their cottage.

"Excellent," said Kirsten. "Bring Lucy too, if you want.

Sarah detected a hint of reluctance in the invitation to include Lucy. It a pro forma quality to it, something she had to say but did not mean. She construed from Kristen's tone that Lucy's presence was not really wanted.

Picking up on this feeling, Sarah replied, "No, I don't want to do that. Lucy easily gets bored when she's among grown-ups who are talking to each other about grown-up things. I'll make arrangements with my mom. The two of them always seem to enjoy each other's company. Besides, my mom has been lonely since my dad died. Taking care of Lucy once in a while makes her happy."

There was a fleeting look of relief on Kirsten's face. She nodded. "Great! I'll text you directions to get to our place by text."

* * *

On the appointed Sunday, just after lunch, Sarah and Jim delivered Lucy to her grand-mother and then headed straight to the Hammers' cottage, which they estimated was about an hour away by car.

As they were driving, Jim had asked Sarah about the office relationship between Rose and the Hammers. "You'd think that the relationship among the three might be awkward at times. Rose is the boss of one spouse, Kirsten and reports to the other, Norbert" Jim speculated.

"You would think so," she agreed, "but Rose says Mr. Hammer never interferes with the firm's reporting relationships. In the office, Kirsten reports to Rose, and Rose reports to Mr. Hammer, end of story. I've never heard of Kirsten going above Rose's head to appeal directly to her husband, nor of Mr. Hammer bypassing Rose to give instructions to his wife."

As they approached the cottage, they could see that the Hammers were relaxing on the front verandah, obviously anticipating their arrival. They stood up when their car pulled into the parking area.

As cottages went, it was a very large and was located at the end of winding road in the middle of a well forested area. As far as Sarah and Jim were concerned, their place was a mansion. The Hammers also owned the several acres of land surrounding the cottage and made a special effort to keep most their property in a natural state, They built their five-bedroom cottage with a three-car garage in the middle of the property. The forest around the cottage and the distance from their nearest neighbours guaranteed their privacy.

Kirsten was the first to greet them. Kirsten and Sarah gave each other a welcoming hug. She then greeted Jim who was acquainted with her as Sarah's friend both at work and in the wives' social club. In the office, though, Jim had little to do with Kirsten because they worked in different departments on different floors under different senior managing partners.

After a quick tour of the house, which also revealed a pool at the back, the hosts offered drinks to their guests, which they accepted. They started with small talk, the sort of small talk a person would have to establish a rapport that would help turn an acquaintance into a friend. Jim and Sarah learned that Kirsten and Norbert's families had immigrated from Germany when they were young teens. Although their English was excellent, traces of an accent could be still be detected, especially in the way they pronounced their vowels.

Kirsten was solidly built, about the same height as Sarah but a little fleshy. Her breasts were larger than Sarah's. She had what he would have called baby-bearing hips, hips which looked wide enough to make childbirth fairly easy. Or so he thought. Her short dirty-blond hair framed a face he would not consider to be beautiful but neither was she ugly. Nevertheless, she had an air of self-confidence about her that he found attractive.

What little Jim knew of Norbert professionally came mostly from his own boss, Bob Johnson. What little he knew of Norbert outside the office came mostly from Sarah. Thanks to her friendship with Kirsten, Sarah had met Norbert on several occasions at work and in connection with the wives' social club.

In his physical appearance, Norbert was the archetypical German, tall, blond, solidly built with craggy facial features that reminded him of Klaus Kinski in the 1972 movie Aguirre, Wrath of God. Now that he had met him him found him to be quite friendly and approachable. Sarah had told him that he had the reputation of being a straight-forward yet fair boss

Norbert shook Jim's hand. Then he turned to Sarah, smiled brightly at Sarah and then kissed her on the cheek. "You may both can call me Norbert in private, but you have to maintain decorum when we are in the office, just like you do with Bob."

The tone of his remark clearly suggested that Norbert and Bob were more than colleagues and friends. 'Just like you with Bob' were words which evoked their experience with the Johnsons. Unbidden and without any rational basis, a thought flashed through Jim's mind. 'Where they members of the LLP too?'

Jim shook away that thought. He chided himself for starting to think there was a swinger behind every desk at JH&P. His rational legally trained mind told him not to jump to any conclusions without any evidence. He and Sarah had pegged several couples as possible members of the secret sex club, but when they socialized with them, nothing had ever panned out. In any case, the Johnsons had said that they would be contacted at some point by another couple belonging to the LLP. But when and by whom was never mentioned.

While Jim was having these thoughts. Sarah, the proud mother that she was, showed off some pictures of Lucy. Since Kirsten had seen them before, she ceded her place to her husband.

"Beautiful girl," Norbert told her, "just like her mother," he added as he briefly locked eyes with Sarah. "Good thing," he said jovially, "because if she looked like her father, she would be one ugly hairy baby." He laughed, slapping Jim on his back. "Just kidding," he added, "but she does look like her mother, and she is beautiful."

Norbert laughed again while Jim wondered at the ambiguity of his last phrase. He had put a a very slight emphasis on the last 'she'. Was he really referring to Sarah?

After Kirsten fetched another round of drinks, the two couples settled into their lounge chairs and continued their conversation. The Hammers focussed their attention on getting to know Jim. Jim could tell that Norbert had learned a lot about Sarah from Kirsten. He knew things about Jim and his job that could only have come from Bob.

Norbert praised Jim. "I've heard nothing but good things about you," he summarized, both from the Johnsons and," he nodded to his wife, "my darling kitten.

"Gee, thanks," Jim said, not sure what quite else to say.

After a while, the two couples were comfortable enough with each other to feel that they were becoming become friends as couples. Or perhaps it was more precise to say that the two men had become comfortable with each other since their wives were already friends.

Once everyone was feeling even more relaxed, Norbert suggested that now was a good time to enjoy the pool.

The Hammers lead their guests through the cottage to the pool, when Jim suddenly stopped. "But I didn't bring a swimsuit. Nobody told me you had a pool," he declared. He looked glanced at Sarah. From the expression on her face, she didn't know either.

"Not necessary," Norbert declared, "unless you really want to."

"Pardon me," Jim said.

Much to Sarah and Jim's amazement, and without even asking them, the Hammers started removing their clothing. Although they were aware that Northern Europeans were known to be less shy than North Americans about public nudity, they had not expected their hosts to fling of their clothes as if it was the normal thing to do.

"We actually prefer to go nude in any case," Norbert explained as he removed the last of his garments. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have asked. Do you mind?" He chuckled. "I guess I should have asked before I took my clothes off."

Jim thought looked at Sarah who shrugged her shoulders. "It's your cottage," Jim answered. "You can do whatever you like as far as we are concerned."

"Join us," Norbert urged. "You don't need swimsuits. It's very private here. We won't tell anybody. You won't either, right?"

"Mum's the word," Jim agreed.

Jim knew people at work who would be appalled at the idea of being naked in front of other people, let alone office colleagues, and especially a managing partner and his wife.

He turned to Sarah who, he had learned, was not shy about showing off her body. He recognized that twinkle in her eye. She liked the idea of skinny-dipping and exposing her body to the sun, the open air and, best of all, other people. The invitation to nudity played to her newly discovered exhibitionist streak.

He sighed. They had already been nude in front of the Johnsons. In fact, they had sex with them. Surely, nudity in front of this couple, whose German cultural heritage allowed for nudity, was no big deal. Nudism, or naturism, was a non-sexual lifestyle. An invitation to be nude was not an invitation to sex. So far, neither Kirsten and Norbert had made any mention directly, or indirectly, of the firm's secret sex club.

"You want to go naked, hon?" Jim asked Sarah.

She didn't answer verbally. Instead, she started to undress. She neatly placed her garments on a nearby lounge chair, followed by her bra and then her panties.

"I'll take that as yes," Jim chuckled and removed his clothes too.

"Nice," Norbert said, letting his eyes travel up and down her Sarah's body. From the way he was looking at her, Jim could tell that his interest in her wasn't all aesthetic. It was also sexual. His 21st finger was already showing some signs of life. It was further evidence, not that he needed any, that Sarah was a man magnet.

"Jim's not bad either," Kirsten added reminding the other three that there was a fourth actor. Jim detected a sexual undertone in her voice too. "I hope the fact that I'm a little fleshier than I was in my younger days doesn't put you off too much." She looked at him. Her gaze lowered and stopped. It lingered long enough his genitals for Jim to know that her interest in him was also libidinous.

"Not at all," Jim replied as his cock started to swell and rise up like a derrick. He had also learned something about himself. The thought of strange new pussy was a stimulant.

So far, however, the Hammers had been stepping carefully, but their increasingly open flirtation with their guests clearly pointed to a plan in which naturism was just the first step toward an exchange of sexual partners. The Hammers initial caution was clearly intended to feel them out and to give the guests every opportunity to change their minds and stop going any further. The Coxwells, if they so chose, could limit themselves to a day of skinny-dipping in the pool and sun bathing in the buff. The door was left open for them to go home before things really got carried away.

"He likes Rubenesque," Sarah tossed into the conversation. "Jim says generously endowed women like you are very sexy."

Kirsten smiled. Her friend knew how to say the right things at the right time.

"Hmm, yeah," Jim smacked his lips, "very juicy, yum, yum." The two women laughed.

Kirsten and Norbert smiled simultaneously. They were now certain that they were going to have an afternoon of sex with the firm's younger employees.

In his own mind, Jim was becoming more and more convinced that Kirsten and Norbert were probably members of the secret sex club, but he couldn't ask just in case they were just ordinary swingers who just happened to work for JH&P. Just because they were swingers did not mean that they had met all the psychological requirements for being members of the secret sex club. If they were LLP members, they would reveal themselves in due course. Until then, he kept his thoughts to himself.

When Jim turned his attention back to Norbert, he saw the man's eyes travel up and down Sarah's body. Norbert admired the fullness of Sarah's feminine beauty, but the look of hunger in his eyes was unmistakeable. He could also see that she was responding to his open lechery because her nipples had stiffened into two dark brown pebbles. Knowing her, she was probably all tingly between her legs too.

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers