Lusty Siblings Cheat on Husband

Story Info
The siblings join to cheat husband.
4k words
4.2
35.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falguni
falguni
94 Followers

Ritam, 21 years, was taking his elder sister, Nimmi, 25 years, by train to their parental home from her husband's place for a domestic ritual. Nimmi was married a year back and stayed with her husband, Nirmal and his parents at a place that was about 700 kilometres from her paternal home. It was about twelve hours journey by train.

On the occasion of a religious ritual at her paternal house, Nirmal and his family members were invited by the in-laws to attend the function. Nimmi's mother-in-law was very considerate and suggested that Nimmi should go to her parental home a fortnight in advance to help her parents for preparation of the ritual while they would visit them a day or two ahead of the actual day of ritual.

So Ritam was given the duty to take his elder sister Nimmi from her husband's place to her parents' house. The train was at 9.52 PM and Nirmal dropped them at the railway station well ahead of time. They occupied the 1st class coup and as the train started they waved hands to Nirmal till he was visible on the platform. Within half an hour the TTE came to check their tickets and as he left, they locked the door of the coup and prepared to sleep. Dinner was completed at Nirmal's house before they had started for the railway station.

Nimmi took the lower berth on the right side while Ritam took the upper one on the left. The main lights were put off as they switched on the blue dim light of the coup. Both fell asleep within half an hour as the train started. At around midnight, Ritam felt the need to relieve his bladder and got down from his berth to go to the toilet. He did not put on the tube light as it was quite visible even in blue dim light and he also thought that bright light might disturb Nimmi's sleep. As he was getting down from the upper berth, his eyes fell on Nimmi who was sleeping in the lower berth opposite to his. Nimmi was fast asleep and her dress was disarranged in sleep. Even though it was an AC coup and they were using a sheet to cover themselves, Nimmi's cover had slided and slipped to the floor. Under the cover, Nimmi had perhaps removed her bra as it was kept beside her pillow and the wide neck of her salwar exposed her cleavage and her right boob was peeping out of her salwar. Ritam avoided looking at her further and went to the toilet. Her right hand was folded at the elbow and was under her between her head and the pillow and Ritam could see her clean shaved armpit.

While urinating, he recalled what he had seen minutes ago and the image of Nimmi's peeping flesh mound surfaced in his mind and immediately he could feel his manhood getting harder. He tried to keep the sight out of his mind and not to think of it again.

Ritam returned to the coup after urinating and knowing well that it was not right, he stood in the shadowy light of the coup looking at the armpit and the buxom boob of his elder sister that peeped out and tempted him. Under the dim light of the coup, Ritam stood watching Nimmi's exposed boob. It was his first experience to see a young woman's boobs from so near. He felt an urge to touch and caress the flesh mound but restricted his desire. For a moment, Ritam thought about putting the tubelight on to see the spectacle under broad light. But he decided otherwise because Nimmi might woke up if the light was too bright.

More Ritam looked at his elder sister's exposed boob and he was going crazy. He had never seen a young woman's boob so near after he grew up. In sleep Nimmi moved that further made the sheet covering her body to slide to the floor. He felt an intense urge to slowly remove the sheet further so that he can have a better view of both her boobs. But he was afraid should his touch awaken her.

At 25 years of age, Nimmi had buxom boobs and her snow white skin had a glowing smoothness. Ritam had heard his friends discreetly talk about the big melons of girls and women and he was then watching before his eyes the real melons heaving up and down as his sister breathed in sleep.

Ritam tried to guess the size of Nimmi's flesh mounds. Very carefully, he slided the sheet covering Nimmi. Now both the boobs were uncovered and one boob was protruding out of her loose neck salwar. Ritam decided to get on his berth above from where he could easily take the forbidden pleasure of looking at his sister's exposed flesh mound.

Once on the upper berth, Ritam watched and fantasized about touching, fondling and sucking those melons. The tip of his manhood got wet by the precum. He couldn't sleep; the image haunted him. Without being aware, his hand went inside his pants caressing his member that was bursting in excitement.

Ritam was so engrossed in his fantasy and masturbating himself that he didn't notice when Nimmi woke up and was watching him. He came back to his senses when Nimmi called him roughly. Ritam was startled at her voice. His hand was inside his pant and his eyes were fixed on Nimmi's partially exposed boob.

"Shame on you," Nimmi said angrily, "That you're a pervert and watching your own sis like the street guys. I never expected such nasty behaviour from you."

Ritam realised that it was disastrous to have been caught in this act by his elder sister. He jumped to damage control exercise by begging repeated forgiveness and requesting Nimmi not to tell anyone about it.

Nimmi adjusted her dress, covering herself properly. She felt so humiliated that she took her mobile handset and decided to call her husband. Ritam jumped down from his berth to prevent her from calling anyone and promised he won't repeat such behaviour. Suddenly, Nimmi looked mischievously at her brother and said, "I'm calling your Jiju (brother-in-law). Don't worry, I won't tell him anything about you. Just don't make noise and pretend to be asleep."

Ritam was not fully assured but he had no choice. So he sat beside Nimmi on the edge of the lower berth and thought, if necessary, he would snatch the handset from Nimmi's hand to prevent complaining about his behaviour. Nimmi called her husband and as he responded to the call, she put on the microphone so that Ritam could listen their conversation.

"Were you asleep? Did I disturb you?" asked Nimmi.

"Not at all," replied Nirmal from the other end, "Haven't you slept till now? It's almost midnight!"

"I was waiting for Ritam to sleep," falsely said Nimmi, "So that I can talk naughty with you."

Ritam's eyes widened as he heard Nimmi telling lie to her husband about Ritam being asleep. Perhaps Nirmal was not assured and he repeated the question, "Are you sure that he is asleep?"

Nimmi lied again, "I could hear hom snoring."

Ritam could not make out what Nimmi was upto, and he was still afraid of his action of watching his elder sister's boobs and jerking his tool. So he looked with awe at Nimmi. Nimmi simply gestured him to stay calm, pretend to be asleep and listen to the telephonic conversation. Ritam listened the conversation between Nimmi and her husband Nirmal, and the more he listened more awe gripped him, his eyes grew wider, his mouth opened and his tool was revolting inside his undergarment.

Nimmi was telling over phone, "I could not sleep without you caressing me. My body is burning to be one with you. My lips are looking for your lips. My nipples are waiting when will you suck them. My nether lips are missing the caress of your mouth and tongue. I am already wet to take your naughty younger John inside my hot hole. When we meet next, I will devour you like a hungry tigress. I will take you full in my mouth first and then between my legs."

Once she stopped, Nirmal replied, "Same here too, sweetheart. My member is longing for tender caress of your palms. It is erect and hard for the whole night. It's crazy to go deep inside your cave and release its load inside. My hands are missing your tender mounds, the damp smell between your thighs. You're my sexy doll. I am eagerly waiting to meet you at your place and I will make you scream in ecstasy."

Ritam could not believe what he heard. It was beyond his wildest imagination that a couple could talk so explicitly. For Ritam, the fact that his brother-in-law spoke so explicitly was not surprising as Nirmal was under the impression that Ritam was asleep. But he was surprised at the way his elder sister was speaking to her husband in front her younger brother was quite awkward and as if that was not enough, she had turned on the microphone to make her brother listen to the equally explicit response of her husband.

Ritam was hot at what he had seen but when he listened to their conversation, he grew red and started blushing. Secretly peeping at the nude beauty of his own sister was one thing, and listening to the hot and explicit conversation between his own sister and her husband was something quite obnoxious. It was as if he was watching the two making love in front of him. The telephonic conversation continued and it seemed that Nimmi was intentionally teasing Ritam for watching her naked boob. After about half an hour of conversation that mostly included the lustful desires of two partners, Nimmi concluded the call. She looked at Ritam. Ritam was still sitting with his glances on the floor. Nimmi broke the silence, "Hey, how was it, dear? Did you get horny listening to our conversation?"

Ritam didn't reply immediately. He coughed to clear his throat and then said, "I couldn't believe you two speaking this way in front of me."

"Don't confuse," Nimmi said, "I spoke in front of you. Your Jiju believed you to be asleep. He would kill me if he knows you were listening to our conversation."

"Why did you do this?" asked Ritam.

"To help you get rid of your guilty feeling for having seen my exposed boob so intently," replied Nimmi with a smile, "And to assure you that your elder sister is as naughty as you."

Both of them burst out in laughter. Ritam got up from the lower berth to move to his own berth. Nimmi teasingly asked, "Has your younger brother cooled down from his anger?"

"How can he so easily after what he saw and heard?" replied Ritam in equally teasing tone, "But don't worry, he will be back to his position soon."

Ritam climbed upstairs to his berth and prepared to sleep when he heard Nimmi saying, "In case it is too angry, we might think of cheating your Jiju tonight to cool down your younger brother."

Ritam couldn't believe his ears. From the upper berth he cast a glance at Nimmi. She was grinning like a passionate slut and extended her arms as if to welcome him. Ritam was horny and felt urgent need to relieve his load but he was too bewildered that his own elder sister was inviting him to her berth to cheat on her hubby and engage in lustful activities with her own brother. He seriously said, "I think you're joking too much."

"I'm not joking," gravely replied Nimmi, "I'm hot and if you are bold like me you can come to my berth."

Now that was an invitation that no horny male could resist. Ritam started climbing down from his upper berth and when he reached Nimmi's berth below, she had unknotted the string of her salwar and pulled it out of her legs. Her lower part was covered only by her bottle green panty. As Ritam came to her berth, Nimmi pulled him towards her and wrapping him in her arms hugged him and planted a kiss on his lips snd whispered, "You were looking at me stealthily. Now I am yours. Take away my remaining clothes and watch me as you like."

At Nimmi's kiss on his lips, Ritam's tool started growing harder and as the two hugged each other, his tool was pricking at her belly. Nimmy pushed her hand inside his shorts and brief and took his manhood in her palm and exclaimed, "Wow, it's so hard and big. In fact, it seems to be bigger than your Jiju's."

Ritam did not reply. He was busy to help Nimmi to get rid of her kameez. So sooner it was lifted out of her body, Ritam passionately kissed the bare arms of his sister while his hands travelled to her back unfastening her bra hook. Nimmi's hands were still inside Ritam's shorts caressing his hard and throbbing manhood.

Ritam pulled the bra out of Nimmi's body and started playing lovingly with her well shaped boobs. Nimmi kept her eyes closed while enjoying being fondled by her brother. Her nipples got erect. The two looked at each other deeply for sometimes, both had lust and shame in their looks and then Ritam brought down his face on Nimmi and the two began violent smooching. His tongue was soon inside his sister's mouth and the two were exploring each other like a pair of lusty couple. Nimmi sucked the lower lip of his brother passionately while Ritam let out sounds of intimate passion escape his lips inside her mouth. For nearly half an hour the two remained busy is kissing and cuddling. Then Ritam's face came near her bosom and he smelled the valley between two gorgeous and plumpy flesh mounds of Nimmi. His hands were all along kneading her mounds. Looking at the was Ritam was caressing her flesh mounds, Nimmi asked, "Now that you see them in front of your eyes and feel them in your hands, do you like them?"

"Yes, very much," replied Ritam, "I never knew you have such a sensuous balls. O feel like kneading and kneading those lovely oranges of yours. Jiju is very lucky to have you."

"You are lucky too," said Nimmi, "To have this chance. Your Jiju is a bit unlucky because we are cheating him. But looking at the naughty tool of yours and the way it stood out inside your shorts I grew hot and decided to cheat you Jiju. But now let me see your thing from near."

Nimmi started pulling down Ritam's shorts and brief exposing his hard member. It leaped free once the undergarment was also pulled down. Nimmi took it in her palm again and stroking it mildly placed her lips on his tool kissing it. The tip of his tool was sticky with his precum. Nimmi held it lovingly, lifted it slightly upward and with her tongue licked the pink swollen glan and said, "Tasting how my brother tastes. You're very big, much bigger than your Jiju."

At 21, Ritam's cock was 8" in length and 4..5" in girth. It was an enormous piece of meat compared to that of her hubby having a 6" long and 3.5" in girth. She looked admiringly at her brother's tool as it jumped intermittently in excitement in her palm. With a sheepish smile she said, "It's like a cruel monster compared to that of your Jiju. I think cheating him for this massive tool was worthy. But don't worry, you too will get something very special."

She lowered her face and started licking the tip of his dick. Then she licked the entire length of his shaft making him shiver and groan in excitement. Slowly, Nimmi started taking it in her mouth swallowing inch by inch till her oral cavity was saturated by her brother's rod and she could accommodate no more without being choked. Ritam was busy playing with the nipples of his elder sister as they stood erect quite offensively on the creamy aerola of her snow white mounds.

For first few minutes, Nimmi was caressing Ritam's dick slowly with her lips and tongue. Ritam felt like velvet caress and pressed at the back of her head to feel it more. Nimmi, like a true slut, started sucking his rod; at first slow and then gradually accelerated the speed. Ritam was groaning; he knew that he would not be able to last long. He pleaded to his sister to slow down. But Nimmi was in no mood to listen and with the jerking of the running train, her speed of sucking went on increasing. Ritam could take it no more. He exploded inside his sister's mouth releasing huge quantity of warm sticky come. In passion, Ritam pinched Nimmi's nipples like a brute; she let out a scream.

Nimmi had swallowed much of his come spurted in her mouth but some remained and some were leaking down her cheeks and lips. Nimmi let out Ritam's dick out of her mouth: it was still half erect. Nimmi lifted Ritam's face and said, "You should also taste your cum."

She hugged Ritam like a snake and placed a lip to lip kiss pushing her tongue in his mouth. Their mouths got smeared in each other's saliva and thick semen of Ritam. Ritam was still under a spell having spurted out his load almost involuntarily at the oral manipulation of his elder sister. But his extraordinary delight of releasing his cum did not satisfy him. Once Nimmi ended kissing and Ritam was free to speak, he asked Nimmi in a tone of complaint, "Why did you do this?"

Nimmi was surprised; she said, "Didn't you like it? I thought you would enjoy. Your Jiju says men enjoy being sucked and to come inside the mouth of the partner. Sorry, if you didn't enjoy."

"I enjoyed a lot," replied Ritam, "You're a wonderful cock sucker. Jiju taught you perfect. Under your care, I was throbbing in excitement. But just look what have you done! My tool is half asleep now."

Nimmi looked at the partially limp cock of her brother and realized the cause of his concern. She pulled his face near her and gave a passionate kiss and said, "Don't worry. Tools of men don't get so easily satisfied. It will get back to its position very soon. Your Jiju sometimes comes even thrice during a night. If I had not sucked you to erupt in my mouth, you would have come within a few minutes of starting the game."

Ritam was listening with awe and wonder the knowledge that his elder sister shared with him in respect of male sexuality though he was not very confident of the assurance given by Nimmi. Looking at him, Nimmi smiled and said, "Be stress free and let us enjoy. Remember we are two passionate siblings and ready for incest on board train. I am a wanton wife ready to taste the pleasure of incest and cheating on husband. You're a lusty young boy who got horny to look at the naked tit of his own sister. We may not get such adventurous situation again in life to enjoy between two of us. So come to my berth, be my man for the night and make me your own in every way you like."

As Nimmi ended her words, she stretched her hands over her head and pointing to her boobs made a seductive gesture of her body. Ritam embraced her nude body and pointing to her panty said, "Why are you still wearing it?"

"I'm waiting for you to take it away," replied Nimmi, "I am surprised you didn't want to see me so long!"

"I was too engrossed with the beautiful growth you've in your upper part," answered Ritam as his hands started pulling down her panty.

Soon her love triangle with thickly growth of curly pubic hairs was in his view. Ritam took out the panty all together out of his sister's body and took her nude body on his lap. The train was running at high speed and Ritam had difficulty in keeping the balance. But he supported himself against the train wall and while standing with Nimmi in his lap, his face descended on her nipple and took them between his lips and his tongue started playing with her already erect nipple. Nimmi let out unintelligible sounds escape her mouth, "uummmu...uuummm...uuuuumm."

Ritam left one nipple only to play with another. This time Nimmi's reaction was more pronounced than before. Ritam balanced himself carefully in the moving train and slowly moved towards the lower berth and laid Nimmi there. The width of the berth was enough to accommodate two but Ritam preferred to sit on the edge and started exploring the voluptuous body of his sister. He started kissing Nimmi from her forehead, then her cheeks and liplocked as both sucked each other. He then raised her arms and explored her clean shaved armpits. He sniffed them for long time: the smell of perfume mixed with her sweat and natural body odour served as aphrodisiac for Ritam and his tool stood again in full glory.

Ritam was very happy to notice his cock back to life. He licked her armpits making her giggle. His hands went down to explore her asses and the triangle. His face came further down to kiss her navel and then reached her abdomen. His fingers were playing with Nimmi's curly hairs of the triangle. Ritam's other hand was busy caressing the smooth and big buttocks of his elder sister while occasionally fingering her asshole. Nimmi was on fire. But when Ritam's face descended on her love triangle and his lips violently took her labia lip in their grip, Nimmi wriggled in utter lust. Nimmi tried to move Ritam's face away from her triangle but he had kept her thighs under his control and had got the taste of her love juice. His tongue went inside her love tunnel that licked and sucked her and tingled her clit button now and then.

falguni
falguni
94 Followers
12