Lusty Siblings Cheat on Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nimmi started moaning without any shame or reservation. Her fantasy of enjoying sex with someone other than hubby was coming true inside the first class coup of the train. The running train assured them that no sound of ecstasy would be heard from outside. They played like primitive man and woman without any reservation. They went on playing, touching and caressing each other's private parts and at one time Ritam and Nimmi were liplocked again as if sucking out each other's soul. Then both opened their eyes and looked at each other's eyes. Nimmi instinctively knew what this was for. She blinked indicating her readiness to receive the assault of his big and hard tool and spread her thighs wider to give her brother better access.

Ritam was already positioned on her with his hard manhood ready between two thighs of his elder sister. Nimmi whispered, "Please be gentle, your monster is too big."

Ritam nodded and started pushing his tool in her quim. Nimmi was already wet and slippery though for the inexperienced Ritam it took sometime. But then Nimmi felt it piercing her tender muscles once it slided in and Ritam started giving one after another gentle thrusts to push it further in. In few minutes, Ritam's tool was completely inside his elder sister's cunt and his ball were thrusting against her labia lips. They hugged each other and with the rhythm of the speeding train, their rhythms too accelerated. None really had any idea how long Ritam played inside his sister as they were engrossed in lustful incestuous ecstasy. At one stage, Nimmi screamed, started giving upward thrusts while Ritam was giving brutal rapid strokes and then the two reached a mind blowing climax as Ritam flooded his elder sister's love tunnel with his hot cum and the two liplocked again in deep passion.

12