Lute Gets Aunts in His Pants

Story Info
In House of Mirrors, Part 2, Lute's aunts join forces.
6.3k words
4.61
11.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
486 Followers

For more on Lute and his randy aunts, check out "Aunt Caroline's House of Mirrors," "Aunt Lynn Rides Again," and "Aunt Barbara and the Surprise Guest," among others. Per usual, this is a work of fiction and all characters are of legal age.

--------------------------------------------------------

It was a wintry Friday evening when Luther Casey unlocked the back door of his Aunt Caroline's three-story brownstone and let himself in. Lute worked for an entertainment production company and had just left a venue where they were putting on a show.

It'd been a long day, and he'd skipped dinner, so when he smelled the roast chicken Caroline had prepared he was pleased to see she'd left a plate out for him on the kitchen counter. "Hi Sweetie. Have a bite and then come join us," read the accompanying note.

Hearing music coming from the third floor suite, Lute smiled as he grabbed a beer from the frig and dug into the food, imagining what shenanigans were going on upstairs with his two randy aunts. And seeing there were a couple of empty wine bottles on the counter, he knew they'd be in high spirits.

It'd been several months since Caroline had moved to the city, started a new job, bought this beautiful home, and become lovers with Luther. And tonight they had a special guest, because his Aunt Lynn, who was married to his dad's brother Jack, was also in town.

Lynn came to the city several times a year for work, and she always managed to connect with Lute when she did. And by "connect" we mean "fuck" because she loved the raucous no-holds-barred sex she had with her hung nephew.

Though outsiders would never have guessed, intra-family sex was an accepted practice in Lute's family. And now that he'd come of age, he was welcome to "connect" with his aunts. Lynn was a lovely forty-something with blue-eyes, short blonde hair, ample tits, and an insatiable libido.

And Caroline, a more recent addition to the family's hijinks, was a near-twin to Denise, Lute's mom. And this likeness made her all the more beguiling to young Luther. Like his mom, she was tall and pretty and had a set of DD cup tits with big areolas and nipples that begged to be sucked. And if that wasn't enough to entice him, she had a strikingly similar voice and mannerisms as his mother.

Lute had struggled with an Oedipus complex ever since he'd happened upon his mom and Uncle Jack fornicating at their family's lake house some years before. So though his relationship with Caroline was lovingly familial, it was also sexually charged to a degree that still surprised them both.

Finishing off his meal and grabbing another beer, Lute followed the music upstairs. Reaching the third floor, which had been remodeled into one large open space with an office, living area and master suite, he saw that the covers were rumpled on the big canopy bed.

And seeing the blind covering the large overhead mirror was open and its surrounding accent lights were on, Lute deduced that Lynn had gotten an introduction to Caroline's erotic love nest. And from the wet spot on the duvet cover, it appeared that orgasms were already in play.

"Hello aunties!" Lute called towards the half-open bathroom door, behind which he could see the flickering glow of candles.

"Hi Luther!" his Aunt Lynn replied, "Get undressed and come join us!"

Quickly shedding his clothes, Lute entered the large and stylishly appointed bathroom and found Caroline and Lynn in the big jacuzzi tub. Illuminated by the candles reflecting in the bath's surrounding mirrors, it was a steamy and erotic scene.

Sitting on the tub's edge with a beatific smile, Caroline had her eyes closed and her head was leaning back against the wall. Positioned between her spread legs, Lynn was scraping a razor across her pussy, shaving off the last strands of what had been Caroline's big dark bush of fur.

Grabbing a washcloth to wipe off the remaining shaving cream as she admired her handiwork, Lynn then looked up at Lute with a smile, "Doesn't she have a beautiful pussy, Luther?"

"God, yes!" Lute exclaimed as he took in the full view of his aunt's freshly shaved cooch, "It's definitely a beauty!"

Turning back towards Caroline, Lynn slipped her face between her legs and began to slowly kiss and lick her bare pussy, with the mirrors capturing and reflecting the hazy scene.

"Look at these big lips," Lynn whispered to Lute as she ran her tongue over Caroline's labia and pushed its fleshy folds together with her hand, "See how nice and plump they are? Don't you just wanna' rub your big cock against these?"

"God, yes I do," Lute said with a smile.

"And look at this sweet clit," she continued, flicking her tongue over Caroline's distended nubbin, "Ain't it pretty?"

"Oh, yeah," he agreed.

As Lynn continued kissing her bald pussy, Caroline opened her eyes and smiled at Lute, motioning for him to come closer.

As he moved over and leaned down, Caroline pulled him in for a long kiss, and as she slid her tongue down his throat she reached out and stroked his growing cock.

"Mmm...it's so nice to have you here with us, baby," Caroline moaned while they kissed, "I can't wait to get your big cock inside this bald pussy."

"Yeah, me too!" Lute whispered as he moved in closer, "Have you ever shaved down there before? "

"I did it a few years ago, thinking that might get John to go down on me."

"Did it work?"

"No, he thought it was slutty for me to have a bald vag."

"He's a fool. I think it's really hot!"

"Oh, good, we thought you'd like it. And we did Lynn's too!"

"Oh, yeah?"

"Of course!" Lynn giggled as she rose up to show Lute her own bare muffin. "Your mom and I shaved each other this summer at the lake, so I was due for a new buzz. Your Uncle Jack will love it!"

"Damn, you two are something!" Lute laughed as he sat on the tub's edge and leaned over to pull Lynn in for her own long tongue-lashing kiss.

While watching them kiss, Caroline slid her hand into her pussy, relishing the novelty of touching her bald quim. Rubbing her fingers along her bare slit, she watched as Lute and Lynn got reacquainted.

Caroline had wondered how she'd feel about sharing Lute with another woman. But just as she was enjoying having Lynn as her first female lover, which had begun as a threesome with Jack at the lake that summer, she now found she was also glad to share Lute with her. And watching them go at it was already getting her juiced up.

"I wanna' see you suck his cock," Caroline whispered to Lynn as she continued touching herself, "Show me what a big cock slut you really are!"

"So, you wanna' see me take it all?" Lynn asked with a challenging grin.

"Yeah, show me!"

Motioning for Lute to move off the tub, Lynn positioned herself so the back of her head was leaning over the tub's edge. Knowing what she had in mind, Lute turned around and squatted over her face. Then grabbing his shaft, she spit on his cock and began working it into her stretched maw.

Lynn's many years of sucking off Jack had made her something of a big cock expert. She'd learned to control her gag reflex and had developed the skills of a sword swallower. And though Lute had a couple of inches in both length and girth on her husband, she was nonetheless able to take him in like a pro.

As for Lute, he loved face-fucking his Aunt Lynn. Few other women could take him in like she did. And standing over her as he did now, driving his spit-slick cock in and out of her stretched mouth, it was as great as ever. And having his mother's sister watch them while she fingered her freshly-shaved cunt made it even better.

"Goddam! Look at you!" Caroline moaned as her partners went at it, "I think you've done this before!"

"As often as possible," Lynn laughed as she pulled off of Lute's slick member, "But I'll let him put his big cock in me anywhere he wants."

"God, yeah, me too!" Caroline moaned as she raised her hips and began finger-fucking her bare snatch while Lynn took Lute's nut sac into her mouth and sucked it while stroking his thick shaft.

"Oh, Jesus, I'm gonna' cum!" Caroline was soon moaning as she started driving her fingers even faster into her puffy red twat, and then she screamed, "Oh...fuck yes! Yes! Oh, my god!"

With her eyes fixed on the reflection of Lynn sucking off their nephew's huge cock, Caroline succumbed to the moment and gasped as she came, her pussy juices splashing about as she continued finger-fucking her cunt like a shameless harlot.

Looking over at his aunt as she climaxed, her bald pussy as red as a blushing schoolgirl, Lute groaned and almost erupted into Lynn's mouth, gasping and catching himself just in time, "Oh, fuck...fuck...wow!"

Knowing she was pushing the limits of Lute's self-control, Lynn pulled off his cock and dropped back into the tub to watch as Caroline finished off her orgasm, her pussy still gushing as she pinched a nipple with her free hand.

"Oh, my god, that was fun!" Caroline laughed as she finally slid down into the tub's warm waters, "I need you to teach me how you do that!" and then slid a foot under the water and rubbed it along Lynn's thigh, "The way you take him in like that... it's fucking amazing!"

"No kidding!" Lute chuckled as he slid into the tub and joined them, "It was all I could to keep from blowing my load!"

With her mascara running down her cheeks and her hair matted with sweat and spit, Lynn beamed a self-satisfied smile, "I'm available for lessons anytime," she chuckled before leaning her head back into the water to rinse off.

Their pace now slowed, the threesome sipped wine and luxuriated in the tub as the candlelight danced in the mirrors. And their mood was even further elevated when Caroline lit a joint she'd stashed in a tub-side ashtray.

The mixture of wine, weed and the reflection of their naked bodies in the surrounding mirrors made for a provocative scene. And when his aunts maneuvered together to kiss, Lute moved up onto the tub's edge for a better view, and then began slowly stroking his veiny boner.

"Tell us who you fucked this week, Luther," Caroline said in the same seductive voice he'd heard his mother use with his dad, "Did you see that TV weatherlady?" she asked with a smile.

"Nah, she's got a boyfriend and is testing out monogamy," he replied with a laugh, remembering how Caroline had been intrigued by his relationship with the voluptuous channel 7 weatherlady, "But I doubt it'll last. She's way too promiscuous for that."

"So who's this week's lucky girl?" Lynn joined in, "I'm thinking you've got someone new."

Getting Lute to talk about the women he was fucking was a game his aunts liked to play. And though he'd been reticent at first, once he realized how much they enjoyed it, he was glad to dish.

"Yeah, there's this young lady I met at a party at a friend's house. She's a lawyer who likes to be a bad girl."

"Mmm...just how bad?" Caroline asked as the ladies began their line of questioning.

"Well, she had me go down to the basement with her to get a few bottles of wine, but then she locked the door, and we started making out."

"Oh yeah, and then what?"

"Well, she has nice big tits, so I undid her blouse and got after those, and then it wasn't long before she had my cock out and was sucking me off."

"Nice."

"And that got her so worked up that she decided we had to fuck. But since she was on her period, she wanted me to take her in the ass."

"No kidding? That was really brave of her!"

"Yeah, but she knew we needed lube, so she found some bottles of expensive olive oil our friends kept with their wine, so she opened one of them and got us greased up."

"Good idea...an olive oil lube. Very resourceful. So, did you get naked?"

"Pretty much. Her blouse was already open and her bra pulled up, but she took off her skirt and I slipped out of my pants, and then I leaned her over the washing machine."

"So that's how you did it, you took her in the ass on top of the washer?"

"Right. She'd never done it with anyone as big as me, so she screamed like hell, but fortunately the music upstairs was pretty loud, so no one heard us."

"Then what?"

"Well, she started fingering her pussy while I pounded her ass, and then she came a couple of times before I finally launched my load."

"Damn...you always cum like a beast. I bet her poor ass was dripping jizz the rest of the night."

"Yeah, I'm sure it was. But she loved it."

"Hell, yeah she did. Getting fucked in the ass is pleasure and pain, and doubly so with you. Damn, she really is a bad girl. You gonna' see her again?"

"We've got a date next weekend. We're going to a basketball game."

"Cool. But I doubt you'll make it to halftime before she's dragging you out of there to go fuck," Caroline said as she slowly stepped out of the tub. Handing towels to her partners, she gave them a seductive smile, "Now let's go watch ourselves in bed. I wanna' see you fuck Lynn in the ass. I bet she's a screamer too!"

"Hell, yes I am!" Lynn laughed as she dried off.

Caroline slipped on a robe and went downstairs to get another bottle of wine, so Lute was the first one onto the bed. And he was lying back and looking up at his reflection in the big overhead mirror when Lynn nestled next to him and began stroking his growing boner.

"Caroline was telling me that she finally got the lowdown on why this place has so many mirrors," Lynn said as she watched their reflection above.

"Really?"

"Yeah, she had coffee with the woman next door, and she gave her the scoop," she continued with a grin, "The place was owned by a really fit older rich guy and his much younger trophy wife. And they apparently liked to watch themselves naked and nasty."

"Yeah, that sounds about right."

"But it turns out she liked to see other guys naked and nasty too, especially if they were fucking her here while her hubby was out of town."

"Ouch."

"Right? And when he found out, that was it. So they got divorced, and sold the place to Caroline, including this bed," Lynn finished up, "But their loss is our gain, don't ya' think? I mean, is this bed cool or what?"

"Yeah, it's very cool!" Lute agreed as he looked up and watched her move on top of him and begin rubbing her bald pussy against the crown of his thick shaft, her pink cunt lips spreading apart like a sexy vertical mouth.

"And, hey, it's great that you and Caroline have hooked up. After being married to that dud John, she really needed a guy that knows how to please her. Especially one with a beautiful cock like this," Lynn said as she continued teasing his member. "And she's really opened up since being with us at the lake last summer. And now, thanks to you, she's becoming just as much of a big cock slut as your mom and me!"

"You think so?" Lute asked as he reached up and grabbed her fleshy tits, squeezing them and circling their nipples with his fingers.

"Absolutely. But it must make you crazy, her looking so much like your mom and all," Lynn went on, "I bet that drives you wild!"

"Yeah, it's a definite turn-on," Lute admitted, knowing Lynn understood his Oedipal desires better than anyone, having used them to her advantage since their first fuck, taunting him with racy comments and stories about his mother.

"Well, having gotten it on with both Caroline and your mom," Lynn continued as she began to slowly ease her pussy down onto his cock, "I can tell you, they sound the same when they cum."

"Really?"

"Yeah, that same moaning and groaning that leads to a full-on scream. They both do that."

"Damn."

"And their pussies also taste the same. They have a tangy sweetness that's different from any other woman I've gone down on."

"No kidding?"

"Yeah, their peaches are definitely from the same tree," she moaned as she slid deeper onto Lute's huge rod, "But enough about them. Let's fuck."

With Lute raising his hips to drive his cock deeper into her freshly shorn cunt, she began to slowly grind on his meat.

As the nephew and aunt connected, Caroline returned with a bottle of white wine and three full glasses, handing one to Lynn.

"God, this is absolute heaven!" Lynn sighed as she rocked atop her lover and took a drink, "I always forget how Lute fills me up like no one else!"

After taking a deep swallow from her own glass, Caroline slipped off her robe and joined them on the bed. Moving in to give Lute a long kiss, she then hung her tits in his face so he could kiss and suckle them in just the way she loved.

"Yeah, baby, you know just what mama likes," she said softly, picking up on Lynn's method for getting him aroused, knowing that her own particular likeness to his mom would only further heighten his libido, "Mmmm...yeah, suckle mama, baby. That's right."

Teasing Lute like this was another game his aunts liked to play. And though he was well aware of their scheme to use his latent lust for his mom to get him hyper aroused, it nonetheless always worked. And as Caroline swung her breasts in his face, he couldn't help but envision his mom leaning over the big brass bed at their lake house, her big succulent tits dangling down like udders while his Uncle Jack plowed her from behind.

But what his aunts knew that Lute didn't, is that his mother, Denise, also had similar immoral feelings for him. After a few glasses of wine at the lake, she'd confided to Caroline and Lynn about the time when Lute was a senior in high school and he and a girlfriend had apparently ditched their last period class and gone back to his place to fuck.

Unaware that Denise was coming down with a cold, and had gone home from work for a nap before going to the dinner meeting she'd told Lute about that morning, the teens proceeded with their plan. With his dad out of town, Lute thought they'd have the house to themselves all afternoon.

Awakened by music coming from their downstairs rec room, Denise went to investigate. And when she reached the bottom of the stairs, she heard moaning and grunting. Peeping around the corner, she saw one of Lute's girlfriends, Leslie Wilson, a pretty blonde with nice tits, sucking on the biggest and most beautiful cock she'd ever seen.

Denise was aware Lute had inherited the Casey big cock gene, but until then she hadn't realized he surpassed both her husband and his brother in the "well hung" category. He was fucking huge!

Unable to tear herself away, she continued to spy on the two naked eighteen year olds as Lute sat back on the couch while Leslie knelt between his legs and worked him like a champ.

Wrapping both hands around his long shaft, she drove his thick meat down her throat and then pulled off, spit on his tool, and dove back on for more. Observing the ease with which Leslie handled Lute's big member, it was obvious to Denise they'd either had considerable practice, or that Leslie had received some coaching, or maybe both.

If Denise had known that Lute had done a few threesomes with Leslie and her mom, that would have explained the young woman's beyond-her-years sexual expertise. Because Gwen, Leslie's mom, was a big cock lover in her own right. And she'd given her daughter some impromptu lessons during their lovemaking with Luther. And Leslie, with her 4.0 GPA, was definitely a good student.

Watching the young lovers go at it, with Leslie now tit-fucking Lute, wrapping her breasts around his sizeable tool as he slid it back and forth, Denise unconsciously slid her hand down her sweatpants and began fingering her pussy. But feeling increasingly guilty for her spying, she was on the verge of tearing herself away when Lute had Leslie lie back on the couch so he could plant his face between her legs.

Licking and slurping on Leslie's pretty pink snatch, Denise was transfixed as she watched her son expertly mouth his girlfriend's twat while reaching up and groping her tits with his free hand.

RootRadio
RootRadio
486 Followers
12