Lute Gets Aunts in His Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie was soon cumming, moaning and grinding her crotch in Lute's face as he worked over her cunt with a passion and skill that made his mother proud. Having now scrapped any intentions of leaving, Denise leaned back on the stairs and watched as Lute moved up and mounted his lover while she guided his cock into her ready pussy.

Though Denise could see that her son's thick member stretched Leslie's cunt to its max, the young woman's eyes and mouth gaped wide with pleasure as she encouraged her lover to take her. The music drowned out most of the couple's exchanges, but it was obvious to their viewer that some lusty words were being uttered.

From her vantage point, Denise got a clear view of Lute's torqued cock as he began to slowly work it in and out of Leslie's distended pussy. And as their lovemaking heated up and Lute's grunting and his partner's orgasmic screams rose above the music, Denise sensed she was about to witness her son's climax.

Just as expected, it wasn't long before Lute threw his head back and moaned as he yanked his cock out of Leslie's flushed pussy. Then the lovers quickly rearranged themselves, with Lute gripping his shaft while Leslie moved into position to receive his oncoming spew. After a few final strokes on his cock, Lute let out a loud bellow and unleashed a torrent of cum that shocked his mother, but that his girlfriend took into her mouth like a seasoned harlot.

Unable to contain herself, as her son pumped his ungodly volume of jizz into his girlfriend's overflowing mouth and then down onto her face and tits, Denise had a shuddering climax of her own, shoving her face into her arm to muffle her screams.

Her pussy still gushing, Denise hurriedly slipped back upstairs to her room to prolong her climax, with the image of her son's huge ejaculating cock continuing to replay in her mind like an old XXX film loop. Burying her face in a pillow, she screamed as she came and came.

While slowly recovering from her mind-numbing climax, Denise heard the downstairs shower turn on and knew the sticky lovers were going to get cleaned up before their next round of fucking. Using this opportunity to make a stealthy getaway, she quickly got dressed and exited the house.

But as she drove back to work, her head teemed with images of her son's beautiful cock as it unloaded an unholy load of jism onto his pretty young lover. And she couldn't shake it, so twice that afternoon she had to slip into the ladies room at her office to rub one out, unable to purge the sight of her son's huge member from her memory.

Though she pretended otherwise, Caroline and Lynn knew that Denise was now vicariously enjoying her son through them, and they gave her just enough details about Luther's sexual prowess to keep her titillated. And they did likewise with Lute, though far more graphically.

"Mmm...yeah, that's so nice," Caroline whispered as she smooshed her tits into Lute's face one more time before climbing onto his upper torso, "Now, put your tongue on mama's sweet pussy, baby. It's so naked and nasty. And it's all ready for you!"

Sucking on her pussy lips, still damp from the bath and her previous orgasm, Lute hungrily worked his face into her crotch. And catching a glimpse of their threesome in the overhead mirror, he was thrilled by what he saw.

His Aunt Lynn was grinding on his cock and leaning her head back so she too could take in their scene in the mirror, her big tits swaying to and fro as she rocked atop him.

And he also saw that his Aunt Caroline had lifted up one of her corpulent breasts so she could suck on its nipple while Lute gave her bald cunt his earnest attention. It was a spectacle he wouldn't soon forget, nor would his partners.

"Yeah, baby, eat mama's pussy. That's right. Get your tongue way up in there," Caroline groaned, while Lynn added her voice to the carnal chorus with, "Mmm...fuck me, Luther, fill me with that big Casey cock, baby!"

After a stretch of salacious action, Caroline was the first to disengage, sliding her drenched cunt off of Lute's face. Then turning towards Lynn, the two kissed and groped each others' tits as Lynn slowly eased off Lute's tool.

"I'm ready to see Luther fuck you in the ass," Caroline said softly in Lynn's ear, "I've been afraid to do it, so I wanna' see his big cock stretch out your sweet butt and make you scream."

"Yeah, I'm ready for some of that!" Lynn said with a greedy smile as she maneuvered onto her hands and knees, assuming her favored doggystyle position. "Come on lover, get some lube and then let's give your auntie a little show!"

Pulling a tube of lubricant from her bedside table, Caroline handed it to Lute as she lay down on the bed next to Lynn, ready for their anal exhibition.

After rubbing a dollop of lube onto his cock, Lynn flexed her butt muscles so her asshole gaped as Lute worked his greased fingers into chute. Then pushing her ass cheeks apart, he widened her hole even more before dropping in a big wad of spit.

Her bung now adequately prepped for Lute's thick member, Lynn raised her ass in the air, "C'mon baby, I'm ready for you. Fuck my ass!"

Inserting the head of his behemoth into her grotto, Lute slowly worked his meat until it was halfway in her butt, pausing for a moment to let his lover acclimate to the intrusion. But Lynn was having none of that, and forcefully shoved back her hips, driving his cock in to the hilt.

"Oh, fuck, yeah! Yeah!" she groaned as she ground onto his tool, loving the exquisite pain that came as he stretched her rectum, "God, yes. Now do me, baby! Pound my fucking ass, just the way Jack does your mama!"

Riled by the thought of his uncle ass fucking his mom, Lute began to drive his cock in and out of Lynn's chute with a growing intensity, her ass cheeks shaking as she bucked back against him and wailied, "Yeah, that's right, baby! That's right! That's just how your mama likes it! Hard and nasty!"

As Lute and Lynn continued banging away, Caroline watched it all in the big mirror, impressed by how easily Lynn took Lute's beast into her stretched ass. Sliding down on the bed, she groped at Lynn's rollicking tits and offered up her pussy to Lute, who slid his lubed hand into her snatch and was soon simultaneously finger-fucking her while he continued pummeling Lynn's ass.

Working his greasy hand deeper into Caroline's bare beaver, it wasn't long before he had four fingers shoved inside her as she spread her legs even wider and raised her hips, moaning like a bitch in heat as she welcomed him to ravage her.

"Oh, god, Luther!" she groaned as she watched this all play out in the overhead mirror, "Oh, yeah...yeah!"

The trio were deep in the throes of an intense carnal battle when Lute instructed Lynn to get on top of Caroline. And as they sandwiched together, he maneuvered them so Lynn's ass and Caroline's pussy were aligned in such a way that he could easily shift between them with his torqued tool -- first driving it deep into Lynn's ass, and then into Caroline's ready cunt.

While Lute alternated between them, the ladies smashed their tits together and kissed, incredulous that their young lover was able to maintain such a level of fervor, delivering deep carnal blows to each.

"Jesus, Luther! You're a fucking beast!" Lynn wailed as he continued his ferocious pounding of her ass. And just when she thought he might explode, he pulled out and shoved his cock into Caroline and resumed a vaginal onslaught that made her scream, "Oh, god, yes...yes! That's what mama wants!"

Lute continued ravaging his layered lovers until he missed seeing their faces and tits. So he moved Lynn onto her back, and now had his aunts stretched out before him like a smorgasbord of sexual pulchritude, waiting to be fucked.

Crouched over his lovers like a predator stalking its prey, he first mounted Caroline and shoved his cock back into her flushed cunt. As they proceeded to copulate, she wrapped her legs around his waist and gave him a seductive look that was wholly reminiscent of the one his mom used on his dad when she wanted him to do something for her.

And Caroline was very clear about what she wanted, "Fuck me hard and nasty, baby, just the way your mother likes it! Give me that big beautiful cock!"

Bracing himself on his outstretched arms, Lute drove his huge member in and out of Caroline's stretched pussy, while Lynn reached in and diddled her clit and cajoled them, "That's right, Luther, give it to her, baby! She's such a big cock slut, and you're gonna' make her scream and cum just like her nasty sister!"

But with Caroline on the verge of an orgasm, in a quick transition, Lute pulled out his cock and shifted atop Lynn. Driving his slick tool into her bare muffin, he proceeded to give her cunt the same jackhammer treatment as Caroline.

Continuing to alternate between his lovers, Lute tormented them -- bringing each close to an orgasm before pulling out and moving over to resume fucking the other. The ladies grew increasingly agitated with this carnal torture and were hungrily kissing and working their hands over their pussies as Lute went about the business of fucking them crazy.

"Goddam you, Luther Casey!" Lynn cried as Lute moved over and gripped her ass and began pummeling her cunt, his balls slapping against her with each thrust, "You are so mean!"

But Lute stayed with her long enough this time for her to cum, which she did with a resounding scream, accompanied by a spray of her lady juices that drenched them both. And as she continued climaxing and rubbing her clit, Lute quickly moved over to Caroline.

When he did, Lute discovered that while he'd been preoccupied with Lynn, Caroline had grabbed the lube and worked some into her anus, preparing to offer him her virgin ass.

Seeing what she had in mind, Lute pushed his aunt's legs back against her head for her to grab while he began to work the head of his beast into her spread sphincter.

"God, yes, baby, that's what I want! Give it to me, Luther! Give it to me! Fuck my ass!"

Looking down and seeing his mother's visage staring back at him, wild-eyed and filled with desire, Lute slid his cock into her bung a bit farther.

"Oh, god, oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

As he did, she watched them in the overhead mirror, overtaken by lust for her nephew's thick cock that was now halfway into her virgin chute and slowly advancing.

Anal sex was something Caroline's ex-husband had zero interest in trying. She'd suggested it a couple of times over the years, but he was resolute in the belief that it was a sordid act, beneath people of their standing.

But now, with Lute slowly reaming her with a patient expertise, she realized what she'd been missing. Having his thick cock shoved into her ass felt amazing, a definite guilty pleasure. And the look on his face told her he shared that sentiment, minus any guilt.

The nasty thrill of finally getting ass-fucked reminded Caroline of the time during college when she and a group of friends had visited one of the girl's family's horse property. It was a hot summer day and they'd all gone horseback riding and then out to a nearby lake for a picnic and swim.

As they mounted up for the ride back, the girl whose family owned the spread, a fine rider and an unabashed sexual creature, rode alongside Caroline while the others trotted ahead. With a sly smile, she showed Caroline how to position her crotch on the saddle in just such a way, that when she brought the horse to a trop, her pussy would get perfectly massaged for a raging orgasm.

Since she was wearing only a swim suit and had little between her cunt and the saddle, Caroline figured "Why not?" and followed her friend's instructions. Then, a short time later, to her surprise and her friend's delight, she began moaning and gasping, her tits bouncing in rhythm with the horse's canter as she climaxed.

This experience had gotten Caroline so riled up, that after they'd returned to the stable, she'd pulled aside one of her male friends, a guy she'd gone out with a couple of times but hadn't allowed past second base. Then, while the others went back up to the house, Caroline led the surprised guy into the tack room, spread a horse blanket out on the floor, and fucked him like crazy.

Cumming on the horse and fucking her friend in the tack room had, up until having Lute's cock up her ass, been the highlights of Caroline's guilty sexual pleasures. But now as the intensity of Lute's thrusts increased, she was overwhelmed with the pleasure/pain dichotomy Lynn had described earlier.

Getting butt-fucked by a cock the size of Lute's was excruciatingly wonderful. And as she watched in the overhead mirror as her nephew grimaced and reamed her shapely ass, she knew she was finally discarding another of her latent inhibitions.

"That's right baby, give it to me!" she moaned, "Give it to me!"

Having recovered from her own climax, Lynn was now back in game. And moving in to kiss and fondle Caroline, she slid a hand into her lover's pussy and began manipulating her clit while Lute pounded her bung.

The sensation of being worked over front and back finally became more than Caroline could withstand, and she began to moan and wail at an escalating volume that soon led to a shuddering orgasm.

"Oh, my god, fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed as Lute shifted into overdrive and pounded her ass like a demon, once again envisioning his mother getting railed by his uncle, her big tits flopping about exactly as her sister's were doing right now.

"God yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Caroline wailed as her climax unfurled to epic proportions, her pussy gushing and soaking the bed while Lute continued driving his engorged cock into her ass in an unrelenting fury.

Looking up and seeing the expression on Lute's face, Lynn knew he was about to explode. So moving onto her knees, she prepared for blast-off.

"Cum for us, baby! Give us that big fucking load!" she coaxed as he growled like an angry bear, "Cum for us, baby! Cum for us!"

With an emphatic grunt, Lute finally pulled his slick cock out of Caroline's ass, gripped his shaft like a fire hose, and let loose with a huge volley of ejaculate that caught Lynn squarely in the face, followed by another he directed onto her tits.

Not wanting to miss out, Caroline quickly moved up and genuflected alongside Lynn, worshiping at the altar of their nephew's extraordinary cock as it continued to unleash a fury of warm splooge.

Then, pouncing on his cock, the ladies took turns sucking off the last of his viscous offerings, trading cum laden kisses and rubbing his seed over their faces and tits like a fine lotion.

With her ass finally and happily defiled, as she dropped back onto the bed and looked at her cum-covered body in the overhead mirror, Caroline knew that anal sex would now be a welcome addition to her lovemaking arsenal.

Lying alongside her, Lynn smiled and began scheming about the possibilities of more threesomes with this lusty couple. Caroline was proving to be an equal to her libidinous sister, and Lute's huge cock never failed to deliver.

As for Luther, as he squatted on the bed and took in the carnage he'd unleashed on his sperm-soiled aunts, he was amazed by how intoxicating this all felt. He had plenty of enticing lovers who excited and pleased him. But looking down and seeing his aunts kiss and share his cum, their voluptuous bodies splayed out for his taking, he couldn't imagine anything better.

12