Luther

Story Info
Rescuing bound, naked ladies has its benefits.
5.4k words
4.67
14.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
605 Followers

England

1814

Beaumont Country House

Luther climbed the outside wall, walked it to where it joined the house, then went through the second story window. Quietly, he crept through the house. The Duke's daughters were being held in a room on the fourth floor. The kidnapper had already been dealt with. Luther merely had to free the beauties to claim the prize he'd been promised.

The kidnapper had given up the keys after Luther choked him enough. So the locked doors were no problem. And on the third floor, he found them. Naked, blindfolded, each of them tied to posts. It was an attractive sight.

The temptation to molest them was strong. He really, really wanted to. But a few minutes of joy was maybe not worth giving up his reward for the rescue. Still, maybe there was a way. The kidnapper was a pervert and had left an opportunity. He addressed the victims, "Ladies, no need to fear. I'm here to rescue you. But it's going to take some time to free you. So just relax."

He chose the redhead for his first. "I'm sorry," he explained. "I'm going to have touch you quite intimately to get these ropes undone."

It wasn't strictly true. He could probably avoid most contact if he was very, very careful. It would take longer, and he just might nick her with the knife. But doing it the faster, safer way, he could get a good grope in. So, win-win there.

The redhead gasped as he took firm hold of her breast. He slid his hand over her nipple and slipped his fingers between her flesh and the rope, creating a gap. Then he sliced the rope safely and let it fall. She moaned in some relief as she felt the bond released. Luther debated whether he should remove her gag, but he was quite enjoying this.

The ropes around her ribs and waist were easily disposed of, and then he moved to the ones circling her hips. Standing to her side, Luther slid his hand down under the rope and over her sex. The kidnapper had shaved all the girls, so his fingers encountered bare skin. There were three ropes over her hips to keep her still, so it took three times as long. And if Luther slowed down a little as he massaged her pussy, well, he figured she'd forgive him when she was free.

When the circling ropes were gone, she still had her hands bound behind her back, her arms around the post. So she wasn't going anywhere. He was going to do her wrists last. If he did her wrists now, she could remove the rest herself. And where was the fun in that?

The kidnapper had pushed a polished wooden dildo up into the girl's cunt. It was a very tight fit. Luther took his time getting it out. He had to slip his finger up alongside the toy to ease it out. Well, maybe he didn't have to, but it did help break the tight seal, and it was more fun. Luther's cock was rock hard as he fingered her and removed the obstruction.

And there was even a benefit to the girl to take this slow. The longer he took at rescuing her, the greater the tension as she burned for freedom. When the last bond was removed and she was free, her relief would be so deep, it would almost make up for being kidnapped in the first place.

He removed the gag, a polished wooden ball matching the dildo, attached to a leather strap which held it tightly in place on her head. He undid the clasp and removed the ball gently from the girl's lips. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Cynthia."

He pulled off her blindfold and as she saw her rescuer for the first time, he introduced himself. "Luther." He wanted her gratitude firmly focused.

"Now for your hands," he said with a smile. "This post is right up against the wall. There are just a few inches between them. So I can't exactly get behind you to cut the rope."

Having said that to prepare her, Luther pushed close up against her and put his arms around her. The knots were difficult and tight. This wasn't going to work, he realized. He'd have to do it the other way, equally pleasant, but he lingered for several minutes, tugging on the knots and sliding his fingers all over her smooth ass.

And then, he moved to actually free her at last. "I'm going to have to get close for this," he told her.

Luther sank down to his knees, his face just inches from her pussy. He breathed from the side of his mouth, making sure the stream of air was directed at her clit. She was probably uncomfortable, but her imminent freedom would make it acceptable. And he concentrated on slicing through the ropes, carefully trying to avoid nicks and cuts on her wrists and hands and ass.

Cynthia was so happy to be free, once she could step away from the post, hugged Luther tightly, momentarily forgetting that she was still completely naked. When she stepped away, face red, Luther directed her to sit down on the sofa, the only furniture in the room. He'd locked the door, so she still couldn't get out. And there was nothing she could use to cover herself. This rescue was being done in stages. And Luther wanted to enjoy the view as long as possible.

When Cynthia was seated, relaxing for the first time since she'd been taken, Luther turned to her sisters. She was too tired to assist him, so he freed each girl by himself, groping and fingering each one as he went.

The numbers didn't quite match, he realized. The Duke had four daughters, all of them kidnapped for ransom by the pervert. But there were five naked girls here, tied to posts, dildos, gags, and blindfolds in place. "Who is this?" he asked the sisters.

"That's Abigail," Diana answered. "She is a companion and maidservant."

"And a bit naughty," Adara added.

Diana agreed. "Yes. We were captured because we'd snuck out to watch her do naughty things with the chauffeur."

"What kind of naughty things?" Luther asked.

The girls blushed, none of them wanting to be bold enough to talk about it. But the youngest, Lucilla, just barely 18, burst out with it, "She said she was going to pull out Jimmy's manhood and put it in her mouth."

"We never did get to see that," Adara said. "Those men grabbed us as we came into the garage."

"Hey, Sir, you don't have to give us back right away, do you?" Lucilla asked.

"What do you mean?" Luther asked.

"I mean, are you on a schedule? Maybe, after you release Abigail, we could all stay kidnapped for just a little longer."

"And why?"

Looking at her feet, unable to meet his eyes, Lucilla suggested, "Maybe instead of the chauffeur, Abigail would be willing to put your manhood in her mouth so we could all watch." Still tied to the post, but listening, Abigail nodded in agreement to this.

Adara, feeling bolder than she had, said, "Maybe Abigail would let you put your manhood lower down, between her legs. I'd love to see that."

The other girls voiced their agreement and Abigail kept nodding. Luther had a prize promised for this rescue, and it was better than a few brief moments with a maid, but with all five girls wanting this, he was willing.

Cynthia wanted to be fair. "Maybe Luther doesn't want to play with Abigail's private parts. He's already touched all of us down there. Perhaps he's had enough."

Lucilla, younger, but somehow a little wiser about men and women, laughed. "I don't think any man ever gets enough of women's privates."

"The Duke might fire Abigail if he finds out she let a man do that to her."

"I don't think so," Luther said. "He doesn't want anyone knowing that his daughters were seen naked by a man or held in captivity. It would ruin your marriage prospects. As long as Abigail stays quiet, she has a place for life. I'll explain, in private, the details of your rescue, and your father will keep it all quiet to protect his name and reputation."

Cynthia thought this made sense. "Best to not mention that you had your finger inside us and you should keep quiet about whatever you're about to do with Abigail."

"Yes. You're right."

"Are we all in agreement?" Cynthia asked her sisters, who responded in a chorus of yeses.

"What are you going to do to Abigail?" Lucilla asked.

"First, I'm going to untie her."

"No!" Adara shouted. "Do it to her like that. I want to see her squirm and struggle."

"If that's okay with Abigail, that's okay with me," Luther said. "I happen to like molesting helpless women."

"We noticed," Cynthia remarked, smiling slyly.

Abigail once again nodded her approval. Luther and the sisters moved the sofa so they could sit close and watch. Then he approached the bound maid from the side so her mistresses had a clear view.

He left the ropes alone and ran his hands over her tits and ass. He squeezed and fondled and jiggled. He licked her nipples until they stood out. Then he reached between her legs. The sisters squealed at the sight of it.

It occurred to him that these sheltered, well-brought-up ladies might not know what treasures existed betwixt their thighs. He thought it might be entertaining to educate them. Luther gathered up some of the discarded bits of rope that had previously bound the girls. The post was strong and stable and had a notch just above Abigail's head. He ran a length of rope through the notch, lifted Abigail's right leg, and ran the line under her knee, leaving her standing on one foot with her thighs wide open.

He wrapped the rope around her knee several times for comfort. One line, bearing all the weight, would cut painfully into her flesh. Several lines, sharing the burden, could be almost comfortable if she could relax in her bondage.

Abigail was now standing on one leg, supported by the post, with the other leg hanging from the notch. Her pussy was fully exposed to view. Luther knelt down, with his face next to that sweet opening. Turning to the wide-eyed sisters, he asked, "Should I kiss her here?"

Lucilla nodded breathlessly. Cynthia made a soft, "mm-hmm" sound. Adara and Diana just stared in fascination. So Luther slowly moved forward and lightly pressed his lips to Abigail's clit. She squirmed and moaned in response.

He licked the little bud, causing Abigail to jerk away, then thrust herself forward, inviting him to do it again. He wanted to gobble and feast, but his head would block the girls' view. Since their attention was even more arousing than the musky flavor of pussy, he had no intention of depriving them or himself of that delight. So he stuck his tongue out as far as it would go and tickled the clit for the sisters' entertainment.

Abigail was grunting and straining to get her pussy closer to Luther's mouth. But the ropes still binding her restricted her movements. So Luther only teased and tempted. And the climax was denied her.

"Watch this," Luther told the girls. He held up one finger, waggled it back and forth in a shame-on-you movement, then slid it deep in Abigail's cunt. She grunted at the invasion, then sighed as he finger-fucked her.

"I almost envy her," Luther said. "When you girls were tied up, were you able to appreciate the luxury of having no sight, no movement, no words? Having your senses reduced to those wooden dildoes filling you up? I don't have a pussy. I can never know the feel of having an orifice designed to be filled or the thrill of having it filled. But having your entire world reduced to that thrill must be an intense experience."

The sisters glanced shyly at each other, unwilling to comment on those very private moments, in the enforced darkness of the blindfold, when those wooden toys penetrated their bodies. The four virgin girls had never experienced any sensations to compare to that invasion. It had been horrifying. Terrifying. And yet...

Being female in a very male world, they had always known their bodies were commodities. Their father had the absolute right to give them, hopefully in marriage but not necessarily, to anybody who might be of use or value to the family. It was almost certain that the first men in their beds would be strangers to them. And they would have no choice in the matter. So their natural curiosities about sex were inextricably bound to feelings of fear and dread.

Being bound and violated by a stranger was not really that different from being handed to a stranger who would fuck them. So each girl, having expected since puberty to be helpless and afraid the first time they had sex, had been able to experience some erotic female pleasure in those dark hours as the kidnapper touched them, inserted things, and again when their rescuer used his fingers to pry those things out.

And now, watching as a stranger violated their bound and blindfolded maid, they were no longer afraid, and the curiosity and pleasure could be experienced unfiltered. The man was licking and fingering the girl's pussy as she was absolutely helpless against his erotic assault. She was moaning and panting behind the ballgag, clearly enjoying what their rescuer was doing to her.

Luther sensed the girls' excitement and decided to up the stakes. "Come closer, ladies. Who wants to take a turn?"

Four girls gasped at once. But none of them said no. After a long, tense moment, broken only by the sounds of Luther's continuing to lick and finger-fuck Abigail. Lucilla stepped up. "I want a turn."

"You're the youngest," Luther said. "You're supposed to go last. Cynthia gets to go first."

"I don't want to," Cynthia said.

"You have to, for your sake, my sake, and your sisters' sake."

"Explain that."

"We have all agreed to keep the details of what's happened here quiet. It will protect your father's reputation, and your prospects at marriage. And it will protect me from the hangman's noose, having had my hands all over four noble ladies. But as it stands now, that protection is weak because I'm the only one who's done something forbidden. You have cousins and servants and will eventually have husbands and sisters-in-law. In an unguarded moment, something might slip.

"But if each of you takes a turn exploring this girl with your fingers and tongues, then you will never dare to let that secret out to anyone. I have the keys and I'm not letting anyone out of this room until I have that guarantee."

"What will you do if we refuse?" Adara asked, although the glint in her eye gave clear evidence that she had no intention of doing so. She wanted the safety of knowing she had no choice in the matter. She could explore Abigail to her heart's content, so long as she was forced to do so.

"Your clothes and jewels are in the next room. Very valuable things. If you refuse to do as I say, I will lock you all in this room, take those things to another part of the country, and have enough money to last me the rest of my life. I'll let your father's guards know where you are, so you'll still be rescued. Thirty young men, coming in here to find five naked beauties. Six men for each lovely lady. If you're lucky, they'll take turns. Your reputations will be ruined forever. I'd guess at least three of you will end up with child."

Adara and Lucilla's eyes were shining bright at the thought of being taken by multiple soldiers, again and again. But Cynthia and Diana were horrified at the damage to their social status. With shrugs, nods, and resigned expressions, the sisters agreed to help their rescuer molest his victim.

Decision made, Cynthia moved forward and sat on her knees at Luther's side, examining close-up for the first time the intimate parts of another woman.

"Kiss her!" Lucilla shrieked in excitement. "Kiss her pussy!"

Cynthia glanced at her and nodded. She leaned in and very lightly kissed the lips. Abigail's shiver was rewarding, but the little noises her sisters were making this so highly erotic. They had had many late nights discussing what they thought their wedding nights would be like, their first sight of a penis, the feeling of that penis going inside them. Diana was afraid it would hurt. Lucilla was hoping it would hurt. And Abigail had told them stories of girls taking that manly appendage into their mouths. It had been shocking and exciting and a little scary. But never had any of them even imagined touching a girl's private parts with their lips.

"Taste her," Luther said. And Cynthia obeyed. In her mind, she was still a prisoner, still bound to a man's will. Not by ropes this time, but by his ability to destroy her social standing. That was an even tighter restraint than the rope. So she was willing to do anything he said. And if she happened to enjoy the submission and the taste of another female, well, nobody had to know that part.

She licked Abigail's clit and the lips of her pussy. The flavor was a strange musk. She'd never tasted anything quite like it. The closest comparison was a strange tea of grasses and leaves her mother made her drink when she was sick. By a strange coincidence, Abigail made that tea. She was forever going to associate her maid with these exotic, earthy tastes.

"Put your finger in her," Luther ordered. Cynthia didn't hesitate. She was afraid she might even have been a little too eager to comply. The command had barely left her rescuer's mouth before Cynthia's finger was probing the maid's sex.

It was soft and slippery in there, but also very tight. The pussy clenched her finger as she pushed it in as deep as it would go. Did all pussies feel like this? Cynthia was determined to finger her own nethers as soon as she had a moment of privacy. Maybe Adara and Lucilla would let her test their depths as well.

Luther moved in with his own hand and tongue. They shared the pussy, licking and fingering Abigail. And Luther's other hand went between Cynthia's legs and entered her as well. For a long moment of sheer taboo excitement, Cynthia was in Heaven. And then her turn was over and Diana took her place.

Cynthia watched as her sister tasted and diddled Abigail. She was momentarily resentful of Luther, who would participate in all four sisters' explorations of the maid's cunt. But without Luther, she would not have had this chance at all. Perhaps, she thought, he might let her have a second turn.

After Diana went Adara, who was quite enthusiastic about pushing her face right up into Abigail's pussy and searching her with tongue as well as fingers. Cynthia had heard of the concept of 'female fulfillment,' but had never believed in it until she watched her sister bring that moment to the maid.

And then Lucilla took a turn. And Lucilla wanted more. She didn't deprive herself of the taste of Abigail or the experience of forcing three fingers into that cunt and wiggling them. But she cut her own turn short before Luther could do it for her.

"Now you go," she told him. "Take out your male part and let us see you put that into her. Please please please."

Luther had no objections to this plan. But he saw another opportunity. "I can do that. I can do that. But I require a service first."

Lucilla looked at him suspiciously, but with daring in her eye. "Name it," she said. "Anything."

"There are several conditions. First, my male part has a name. It's called a 'cock.' I require you to use that term. So ask me again. Ask me to put my cock in this girl's pussy. Or cunt. You can call her female part a 'cunt' if you'd like."

Lucilla went red, but gave a small grin that only Luther could see. "Please put your cock in Abigail's cunt."

"Her name is Abigail? Good to know. It's not necessary for a man to know the names of the girls he fucks, but the girls usually prefer it. Hear that, Abigail? I'm going to fuck you at the request of your employer's daughters. Is that okay?"

Abigail nodded, making a small sound of assent behind her gag. It wasn't quite kosher. The agreement of a bound, blindfolded, gagged woman isn't necessarily a true agreement. She would probably say anything to her captor. But a servant was also obligated to do what her masters and mistresses required of her. So Luther would accept her soft grunt.

"My second requirement," Luther told her, "is that you take out my cock yourself with your own hands."

Cybotic
Cybotic
605 Followers
12