Luther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucilla made no objections. She happily complied, loosening his belt and unfastening his belt. She reached into Luther's pants, shivering with joy as she touched his hard, heated flesh. Gently, she brought out his cock and let his trousers fall as she stared in fascination at it.

The other sisters were also staring. The four girls had never seen a penis before. They'd talked about them, speculated on what they looked like, and gotten their experienced maid, Abigail, to draw them pictures. But Abigail's artistic skills were not the best. And even a good rendering could never compare to seeing a living cock, throbbing before their eyes, dripping with precum.

"Guide me," Luther instructed Lucilla. She awkwardly tugged on his dick, pulling its tip toward Abigail's entrance. He moved with her, letting her fingers position him. When his tip touched her inner lips, he took over. He slowly, slowly pushed into the waiting pussy, but Lucilla's fingers were still on him. He savored the touch of Lucilla and the simultaneous squeeze of Abigail's cunt."

He didn't even have to voice his next requirement. The other three girls came forward to kneel at his sides and watch him enter their maid's privates. He thrust into Abigail several times with the four sisters staring as if hypnotized.

And the final requirement was communicated silently. Luther pulled out of the pussy and pressed his cock to Lucilla's lips. He had no doubt that the young girl would be receptive. She was only eighteen, but she was the wildest of the sisters. And true to form, she opened her lips and let him in. He wanted her to taste cock and pussy together and further protect himself from these girls ever telling anyone from what happened here. But the feeling of her lips and tongue on his shaft were a wonderful benefit.

He grabbed Lucilla's head and very gently fucked her face for a few moments. She closed her eyes, whether to savor the experience or so she wouldn't have to look at her sisters' faces as they watched her sucking his cock, Luther didn't really care.

He made them take turns again. He pulled out of Lucilla's mouth, then put his cock back into the pussy. He fucked Abigail for several more strokes, then pulled out and put his cock in Adara's mouth. And after Adara was Diana, then finally Cynthia.

He was more than ready to pop his load. And he wanted to go deep in the pussy or in any of the mouths. But he had a final safeguard he wanted to put in place. He had the girls kneel in a small semi-circle on his left. He fucked Abigail for eleven quick thrusts. Just as his control began to slip, he pulled out and came all over the girls' faces.

He'd been building to this from the moment he first saw the five naked girls, bound and helpless, in this room. And he'd managed to molest each of them before gaining their permission to do so. He had quite a lot of cum to distribute to the four kneeling sisters. While most of his splatter painted the cheek of Adara and the forehead of Diana, Cynthia and Lucilla each received enough drops.

Panting and fatigued, Luther ordered the girls to clean their faces without using their hands. And while he watched them lick his semen from each other's faces, he finally freed Abigail from her bonds, blindfold, and gag.

Shaky on her legs, the newly released maid held onto Luther's hand as she leaned over to lick a small drop of cum off Lucilla's eyebrow, claiming her own taste of the passion she'd been part of releasing. Smiling to see it, Luther walked away, his own legs a bit wobbly. He unlocked the door and told the girls they could get dressed now.

"I'll escort you to your father when you're ready. There are some hooded cloaks out there. Wear those over your finery so nobody will recognize you in this neighborhood. I have a carriage out there with no markings so I can get you home unnoticed."

Watching five beautiful girls put on their clothes was a sweet, sensual experience. They were not at all shy about it. Luther had already seen everything they had to show. They felt no need to hide themselves from his well-educated eyes. So they moved slowly, chatting quietly about what they planned to do when they got back. Lucilla wondered about the possibility of taking a lover to do to her what they'd seen done to Abigail.

And all too soon, it was over. The girls were dressed, cloaked, and hooded. Luther led them through the house, down to the street, and into his large, unmarked carriage. He wore a cloak of his own. He had a title himself. It was nowhere near as grand or powerful as the Duke who'd fathered four of the beauties he'd just rescued, but it qualified him for the prize he'd been promised for the rescue. And it also meant that he too was in danger of being recognized. And he hadn't dared to hire a driver who might reveal the girls' captivity. So he wore his hood low, hiding his features from the crowds.

He got his precious cargo to the delivery entrance of the Duke's city manor. He gave a password to the guard on duty, who knew only that he must inform the Duke at once. Once the Duke himself was at the gate, and all other servants were dismissed, the girls were brought out of the carriage and hustled up to their quarters.

Luther quietly informed the Duke that he'd found the girls bound and naked. He said that he didn't believe they'd been molested in any way, merely looked on. Luther assured the Duke that the depraved kidnapper had been thoroughly punished and was unlikely to say anything to harm the sisters' reputations. Even if he did speak, it would be through a medium who talks to ghosts, and such a discussion would not be taken seriously.

Luther promised his own secrecy. He would gain nothing from attacking the Duke's reputation and that of his daughters. And he was greatly anticipating the promised prize, which would give him added incentive to protect the girls.

The Duke was reluctant to give over the prize. Luther was a mere baron, of an impoverished estate, just barely above a peasant. But he was a baron and he had performed the rescue he'd promised. The Duke was a man of his word, even when he didn't want to be.

The daughters had been rescued in the very early morning, before the sun had been up. Luther returned to his own small set of rooms to dress in the best of his limited finery. He returned in early afternoon, a proper hour for calling on people.

The Duke greeted him formally, neither of them acknowledging their previous interactions. Servants might talk, after all. He summoned his daughters, who descended the staircase grandly, each wearing a fortune in jewels and clothes. Cynthia's dress, even without the gemstones, was worth more than the house where Luther rented his small apartment.

As the girls gazed on their rescuer, noting his outdated clothes, their father addressed them. "My lovelies, this is Luther Corwynn, Baron of Ghent. He has done me an invaluable service. He has proven himself a resourceful and loyal friend to me and to my family. And I have promised him a reward. One of you, at the baron's choice, must break off any marriage negotiations that have been started. None of you are yet engaged, so there will be no scandal. I have promised Luther that he may choose a bride from my daughters."

The girls gasped in unison, with various levels of shock, dismay, and excitement fueling their reaction. Each of them had several prospects sniffing at their skirts. They could be gracing the courts of the finest mansions in Europe. But one of them would be bound to this unfashionable oaf, a person who had proven his depraved desires already. And while each daughter had thoroughly enjoyed those perversions, the thought of giving up the status of a good marriage was a hard fate to face. Cynthia, who treasured her place in society, was nearly in tears at the concept. As the oldest, tradition held that she would be the first to wed.

But Luther wasn't that enamored of tradition. High society had never been overly fond of him, so he did not feel bound to their rules. He looked over the Duke's beautiful daughters, studying them as he would works of art or fine horses he was considering adding to his stables. Finally he said, "I choose Lucilla."

She was the youngest, barely eighteen, which might cause some tongues wagging. But Lucilla had been courting scandal her whole life. Her opinions were radical. And she was not shy about expressing them. Society might believe that she had been wedded off first to prevent her from getting into real trouble.

And she had her own money. She was the daughter of the Duke's second wife, after the mother of his other daughters had died from a sudden fever. And Lucilla's mother had left her a fairly substantial estate, to be held by the Duke until she married. So Luther's fortunes would be greatly improved by the marriage.

But how would the tempestuous Lucilla react to her betrothal? Several pairs of eyes watched her with anxiety.

"May I take Abigail to be part of my new household?" she asked her father.

"Yes," he agreed. The other girls scowled at this. Losing the servant who told so many fine, yet taboo, tales was not pleasing to them.

"May my sisters visit me in our new house?" Lucilla asked her future husband.

"Of course. We will make them most welcome." This was more promising. A chance for the four sisters, plus the naughty Abigail, and the lecherous Luther to be alone together without causing scandal, was an opportunity for great mischief at little risk.

But then Lucilla drew her face up into a haughty expression and shook her head. "No. I can't do it. Father may force me to marry you, Luther Corwynn, but that is the end of his authority over me. I shall never submit myself to your attentions. Never."

The Duke started to grow angry, and his other daughters were shocked at their youngest sister's audacity. No woman may refuse her husband's attentions. He would be perfectly in his rights to beat her for such denial.

But then Lucilla gave Luther a sly wink. "I will never give myself to you. You'll have to tie me up first."

Luther grinned and gave her a bow. "It will be my pleasure."

Cynthia, Diana, and Adara all went red and started fidgeting in excitement, hoping for their own turn to be molested by their sister's husband. The Duke noted their reactions to the odd exchange and decided that he was better off not knowing.

12