Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 13

Story Info
Miss Vera puts on a show for Edward, with a catch.
4.4k words
4.69
3.1k
5
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very special thanks as always to Scarlet aka 'fortheloveofgloves'. A conversation about her then-upcoming birthday got the wheels turning for this chapter.

***************

Show Time.

The entirety of my day was spent in desperate anticipation.

I struggled in vain to keep my mind on my work, my eyes continually darting to the clock on the wall as it slowly counted down the hours and minutes until I could go home and wait for the long-awaited video call from my beloved leather Goddess.

It was far from easy, but eventually, the end of the work day came and I practically sprinted out of the office, into my car, and towards my flat. If not for the worry that I'd get pulled over for speeding, I would have pressed on the gas and floored it the entire way home.

Once inside, I made myself a quick dinner and, upon realizing I still had time, washed up so as to appear at least somewhat presentable when the blessed hour at long last arrived. I even made sure the collar would be seen- an easy feat given I'd stripped off my clothes before taking a seat in front of my computer.

Staring at the screen, I watched the minutes tick by on the invitation, an additional level of denial above and beyond that which I'd already grown used to since I'd first fallen under Miss Vera's spell. The desperation was palpable, and I knew the moment I laid eyes on her again I'd likely melt into a puddle.

My cock had been erect much of the day, which was nothing new, although I think it too was shivering with anticipation thanks to the knowledge that we would get to see our beloved Goddess once more.

It was almost sad just how much control she had over me even when she wasn't around. After a month without any contact, all it took was a single thing to reaffirm her power.

And I loved it.

I could no longer conceive of a life without that control and, with any luck, all the photographic evidence I'd sent her concerning my punishment would make it so I wouldn't have to. At least I hope that's what this video call was about. The alternative did not fill me with hope.

After all, the possibility certainly existed that Miss Vera was calling me to end things between us, which was something I dared not consider even though I knew given what I'd done it was on the table. All I could do was wait and see what my Goddess had to say, and hope that it would be good.

Eyeing the clock, I realized there was still time, and decided to go on with my usual nightly ritual of edging to Miss Vera's content.

Opening up one of her sites, I flipped through a collection of Miss Vera dressed in angelic white leather- although the crop she held in one of her shoulder-length gloved hands added a certain level of naughtiness to the presentation, and began to stroke my already hard cock.

The familiar pleasure began to swell in my nether regions, and as with each time before I stopped before anything could occur. Blue balls didn't describe what I was dealing with on the regular, yet much as I wanted to do something about them there was nothing I could do save repeat the actions again and again.

As I reached the same point for the third time, almost as if she were aware of just how close I was- and at this point, I was beginning to think that she was, Miss Vera's invitation popped up and informed me in no uncertain terms that the time had come at last.

I immediately let go of my erection, closed the window I'd opened, and came face-to-face with the video chat link.

It was now live. And calling.

With bated breath, I clicked 'Answer'

Next thing I knew, my screen was filled with the beautiful visage of Miss Vera, just as it had been countless nights before this one. Only now, it was not some pre-recorded video or photo shoot spread. She was really and truly there. And she was smiling those luscious red lips of hers at me.

"Good evening, Edward. Have you missed me?"

The sultry expression on her face was more than enough to send jolts of pleasure straight to my cock, and I let out a moan before my mouth even realized a question had been asked.

Without needing any help from my mind, it gave the only answer it needed to. "Yes, Miss Vera."

That was putting it lightly. I hadn't simply missed her- I'd longed for her so badly since the moment I'd stepped out of her estate, Every day and night since had been spent in quiet desperation, yearning for even the smallest bit of attention from her, yet I could scarcely find the words to express such a thing to her.

Luckily for me, my eyes seemed to tell her all she needed to know, given Miss Vera's lovely lips pursed together in a wickedly sensual smile. "I thought so... You've been quite busy, haven't you? Spending so much time on all of my sites, and so much money on your Goddess."

I nodded, no longer the slightest bit surprised she was aware of the hours upon hours I'd spent logged onto her sites since we'd last seen one another.

But that wasn't all she was aware of.

"You've also been quite a good little boy... Sending me all those lovely pictures of you out and about showing off your collar... I enjoyed the video with that cute waitress you sent very much... You really must be proud to be owned by Miss Vera, aren't you Edward?"

"Yes, Miss Vera."

It was the honest-to-Goddess truth. While at first, I'd been rather worried about sporting the collar in my day-to-day life, the embarrassment I'd expected had quickly been overtaken by a strange mix of understanding and admiration. Oh sure, there'd been more than a few odd looks here and there, but for the most part, people either seemed to get a kick out of my predicament or seemed to be strangely jealous.

And I was rather proud of that.

Proud of not only knowing that I was owned by such a luxurious leather lady as Miss Vera, but that there appeared to be countless others out there who wished to be in my position, regardless of the humiliating punishments such ownership could entail when one stepped out of line.

"Good boy... Now then, I think you've earned yourself a treat."

My eyes widened at the mere mention of such a thing, and any worries I'd had that our time together was going to come to an abrupt end were quickly thrown out the window as her camera zoomed out, revealing that Miss Vera was seated comfortably in her bedroom.

It looked just as it had when I'd been blessed to find myself inside it, with one rather large difference. Or rather, several small ones.

A pile of gift boxes was situated beside her open closet, and though I couldn't quite tell just how many of them there were, it was rather clear to me that they likely contained the countless gifts which had been bestowed upon Miss Vera by me and others for her recent birthday.

I wondered just how many of them had been sent by me, having more or less lost count of the items I'd purchased for her, and how many had been gifted to her by her other slaves. Enviously, I hoped that I'd managed to send her far more than the rest, but whether I had or not it didn't seem to matter. We had provided countless offerings and tributes to our shared Goddess, as was fitting.

Rising from her seat, Miss Vera stepped back and offered me a look at the outfit she was currently wearing.

She was sporting a sleeveless black leather top, her ample cleavage on full display and my mouth watering as I took it all in. A pair of tan stockings ran along her lovely legs before disappearing beneath a short black leather shirt, and the whole ensemble was enough to get my heart racing.

Yet, to my surprise, she wasn't wearing any boots or gloves.

At least, not yet.

"As you know, my dear Edward," Miss Vera continued, taking a few steps towards the pile of boxes, "my birthday just passed. It was a lovely day I must say. I spent much of it lounging by the pool and being waited on hand and foot by some of my live-in slaves, then went on a bit of a shopping spree while a veritable feast was prepared in my honor."

That sounded like a proper birthday celebration for a Goddess such as her, but it was barely an appetizer compared to the meal she had in store for me.

"Afterwards, I opened up all the incredible presents you and all my other slaves showered me with... And I decided, since you paid for a fair amount of them, I should show them off to you. Would you like that, Edward?"

The very idea of getting to see Miss Vera wearing the variety of outfits and accessories I and others had gifted her was enough to make my head explode- both of them. I could only nod my head in agreement, much to her glee.

"I thought so... However, there is a catch. While I'm showing them off, you aren't allowed to touch your little dicklet at all."

Almost as quickly as it had arrived the sudden joy I'd felt dissipated, and I realized that, while Miss Vera was being rather generous in showing me whatever she'd been gifted, she was also doing it to reinforce her control over me, as well as continue punishing me for my indiscretions.

And yet, I knew I couldn't do anything about it without digging myself a much deeper hole.

So I sat there, and I sighed, and Miss Vera let out a cruel laugh at my expense. "Poor poor Edward. I would've thought you'd edged yourself more than enough for me... But then, it will never be enough, will it? Not until I say so..."

"Yes, Miss Vera," I said sadly, knowing she was right. I would edge myself over and over until she told me to do otherwise, much as it ached. No matter how desperately I wanted to cum for her, such pleasure could only be given to me by her. And she had no intention of allowing it any time soon.

I watched as she walked over to the pile of gift boxes, then turned back to look a the camera and, by extension, me. "Eyes forward, Edward, and hands to your sides. I don't want you to get distracted by your dicklet. After all, you might miss something..."

She smiled, and I did as she commanded. Only when she was certain I wasn't going to be touching myself- as much as we both knew I was going to want to, she began.

Reaching into the first box, Miss Vera slowly removed its contents- a pair of shoulder-length black leather opera gloves. Holding them gently, she brought them towards the camera and showed them off and, even in such a state, they sent shivers down my spine as I imagined just how they would look and feel and taste and smell.

Miss Vera smiled, took a seat, unzipped one of them, and began to slide it on.

The glove engulfed her hand, and I watched transfixed as her pale skin vanished into the black leather. It slipped across her arm like a second skin until it'd nearly consumed every inch then, without a word, she did the same with its twin, pulling that unzipped glove on slowly until both her arms were completely covered.

She zipped them both up and, once she was finished, began to smooth them out, one finger at a time, then along the full length of the gloves. Leather on leather, the sound and sensual sight enough to make my already desperate and aching cock start to leak precum onto the floor between my shivering legs.

"These are from a very sweet sub of mine who simply adores seeing me dressed head to toe in black leather... I'm sure you have similar feelings, don't you Edward?"

"Yes, Miss Vera," I sputtered out, and she smirked as she held the palms of the gloves to the camera. She was teasing me- knowing full well my love for her in black leather, but also seeming to enjoy reminding me of just how easily such simple things controlled me.

If I were being honest, I was enjoying it as well, regardless of just how badly I wanted to touch myself already.

But Miss Vera had only just begun.

She presented the gloves to the camera several times, making sure I got to see them from every conceivable angle before unzipping them and gently removing each one. Every second of the act was on full display, and I groaned at the loss of them even though I knew plenty more were coming.

Once the gloves we off, Miss Vera stood up and returned them to the gift box, moving it to the side and reaching into the one below it.

At first, I couldn't quite see just what she'd removed from this one, but once she returned to her seat, I got a much better look at them.

It was a pair of short, just barely wrist-length black and white leather gloves, with the white portions covering much of the fingers and contrasting quite nicely with the black parts of the gloves. They looked rather unique, and I must attest I wish I'd been the one to provide Miss Vera with such a special-looking pair.

Alas, I had to settle for simply seeing them on camera.

"Now these lovely gloves came to me from a poor sub who hasn't had the privilege of meeting me in person just yet. He lives in another country you see, but even so, he adores spoiling his Goddess with things like this."

As she spoke, Miss Vera pulled the gloves on, the black and white leather springing to life as each one was filled in with one of her lovely, manicured fingers right before my eyes.

I stared at every inch of the gloves as she showed them off, catching each little detail and wrinkle already apparent in the smooth leather. They looked so good on her, I imagined how they might feel covering my face, smothering me or teasing me. Another moan slipped free from my lips, and Miss Vera gave me a stern, disapproving look.

"Ah ah. Keep your eyes on the screen, Edward. You don't want to miss anything do you?"

"No, Miss Vera," I replied, and she stood up and removed the gloves before exchanging them for something else.

This time, it was something familiar, seeing as it was one of the countless items I'd bought for her. And yet, seeing them on her wish list and seeing them in her hands were two very different things, and I waited with bated breath as she brought them ever closer to the camera for me to see.

A pair of thigh-high red leather boots.

"I'd had my eyes on these for some time, Edward... You won't believe how pleased I was when they arrived at my doorstep with your name on the receipt. So very generous of you..."

She winked, and I blushed at the unexpected praise, my face turning nearly the same shade of red as her boots. Then she took a seat, raised one of her stocking-covered legs, and began to pull on the unzipped leather of the boot.

The sight of the red leather slowly devouring her lovely leg was breathtaking, and I could feel more and more precum begin to flow out from my cock. It was long past aching now, and I not only wished I could touch it, I wished I could stroke it until it burst. Alas, I knew doing so would invoke Miss Vera's wrath once more, and there was no way I would do such a thing.

So I sat, and I watched, and I ached for her. As was only fitting.

A seemingly endless amount of red leather made its way along until much of Miss Vera's leg was covered, and she pulled it on tightly before moving on to the other boot. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to be there with her, helping put the boots on her lovely legs and kneeling at her feet in abject submission.

Once she had them both on, Miss Vera stood up and made a small tour of her bedroom, walking from the computer to her closet to her bed and back again, happily showing off the boots and letting the otherwise silent room fill with the music that was the tapping of her heels on the floor.

It reminded me of how often I'd been blessed to hear it at her estate, and how badly I longed to be there once more.

"Enjoying yourself, Edward?" Miss Vera inquired, breaking me out of my brief reverie. She had stopped by the gift boxes again but hadn't removed the boots. Instead, once she knew my attention was back on her where it belonged, she picked up the box and put it aside, pulling something out from the one below to add to her growing ensemble.

Within seconds, I knew precisely what the contents of this box were- not simply because it was yet another item I'd gifted her, but because it made itself known rather quickly.

The box burst open as Miss Vera carefully removed an incredible fur coat, one which had reminded me of the one she'd been wearing the night we'd met.

Shaking it loose, she slid her arms inside and pulled the coat around her exquisite body, posing so as to show it and the boots off. She looked incredible as always, and I was so pleased that I'd managed to send both items her way. Miss Vera deserved only the best, and that fur coat certainly fit the bill.

"Lovely, isn't it Edward? I think it goes rather nicely with the boots, don't you?"

I nodded, but she wasn't finished.

"But something's missing..."

For a moment, I was unsure what she meant, but the next box was quickly opened, revealing the third gift I'd bestowed upon her. Truth be told, while I may have forgotten some of the things I'd purchased for Miss Vera, there was no way I could possibly forget these.

When I'd seen them on her wish list, I'd known in an instant that not only did Miss Vera deserve such a gift, I had to be the one to buy it for her.

A pair of red and black elbow-length leather gloves.

Unlike the pair I knew she already owned- and had previously teased me with, these were an inverse. The gloves themselves were predominantly red, with black lines running along them and in between each finger. They suited her wonderfully, and as she held them up to show me, I felt a twinge of pride knowing that it was me who'd bought them.

"Yes... These will do nicely. I'm so happy you thought to gift them to me, Edward. I love it when my slaves appreciate gloves as much as I do..."

Slowly, she began to pull them on, and they quickly vanished beneath the fur of her coat. Yet even then, the gloves retained their power, and as Miss Vera took a step back to show off the complete ensemble, I swore I would faint from the sheer beauty of it all.

The mix of her black leather top and shirt, the red leather boots and the black and red gloves along with the fur coat, was nearly more than my heart could bear. Just as the first night we'd crossed paths, Miss Vera looked as if she'd stepped straight out of my deepest fantasies, the only difference being this was real. I wasn't simply gooning to a picture or a video, she was there, live and on camera, showing off the things I had bought for her.

It'd be a veritable dream come true, if not for my continually aching, precum-leaking erection.

Watching Miss Vera twirl around her bedroom and show off every bit of her outfit had my hands gripping the seat of my chair, so desperate were they to reach over and start stroking my shaft. Yet time and time again I forced them to remain where they were, refusing to yield or defy Miss Vera's commands.

After a few more minutes of teasing, she slid off the coat, removed the gloves and boots, and placed each item back in its respective box.

The remainder of the call was a veritable blur as more and more boxes were opened, countless boots were pulled on- from ankle to knee-high to thigh-high and paraded around for my enjoyment and torment. Dozens more gloves of all lengths and colors were pulled on and shown off, and with each new addition, I grew

weaker and weaker than I already was.

At one point, a leather top was removed from a gift box, and for the briefest of moments, I honestly believed Miss Vera was going to remove the one she was wearing in order to try on this one. She even began to pull it off but, after a few seconds feeding my anticipation, she pulled it back down with her leather-gloved hands and wagged a finger at me.

"Naughty boy," she said with a grin. "There will be none of that for you tonight Edward."

I sighed and slunk back down in my seat as she moved on to the next box.

As her twisted fashion show continued, I found that whenever I spotted something I'd gifted her, I'd feel a swell of pride, especially when Miss Vera offered me a bit of praise for my 'generosity' in return. Yet time and time again, it was tempered with a mix of my aching desire to not only be allowed to see any of this in person but also be unable to touch myself for her.

12