Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After nearly three hours of non-stop teasing, three hours of watching my leather Goddess show off each and every gift she had been given, three hours of desperate longing, Miss Vera placed the last box to the side and made her way back over to the camera.

Even without my saying a single word, she could clearly see just how much her show had affected me, my face flustered and my body shivering with an unquenchable desire for her, as well as my need for her to tell me I could at long last go back to edging for her. Even if such a thing was likely to cause me to explode.

But she had no intention of allowing me to do that. Not this time.

"I'm so proud of you, Edward... You didn't touch your dicklet at all during my little show... I must say, I didn't think you had it in you."

She giggled as she said this, and though I knew such a statement should make me feel even more pathetic than I already did, somehow, the fact that Miss Vera seemed genuinely pleased with my actions made sure such feelings never had the chance to take root. She had given me an order and not only had I followed it, I had impressed her.

Yet if I thought such a thing would change my fate, I was rather mistaken.

"Still, the fact that I needed to tell you not to in the first place leads me to believe you need a bit of extra training before I can trust you to come and see me again... Consider it a bit of homework, Edward."

I gulped, wondering what she could possibly have in mind, yet determined to see it through no matter what. Anything to be granted the opportunity to serve her in person once more.

"I'm going to be doing some travelling next week, and while I'm away, you are not to edge your dicklet at all... In fact, you are forbidden from looking at any of my content until I get back."

My eyes widened at such a command, and I struggled to find the words to express my utter dismay. "I... I..."

Miss Vera gave me a stern look. "Come now, my dear Edward... If you can't follow such simple commands, I wonder if it's even worth keeping you around any longer."

The fear that shot through me at her statement was enough to give me a heart attack. "Please, Miss Vera... I... I..."

"You'll what, Edward?"

I sighed, feeling as if a small part of me was dying even as I opened my mouth to answer her. "I will not edge my cock for you or look at your content until you return."

She smiled at my absolute submission. "Good boy... If you can manage while I'm away then maybe, just maybe, you will be welcomed back into my home... And perhaps, a little more..."

That was enough for me. Difficult as it would be- and I knew it would be, I would deny myself not simply the basic pleasure that edging for Miss Vera provided, but also the utter contentment I felt just gazing upon her pictures or watching her videos. If it meant I would get to be in her presence once more, I would do whatever it took.

"Yes, Miss Vera."

"Until then, Edward. Sweet dreams... Oh, and do keep sending me pictures of you out and about with your collar. I wouldn't want to miss a single one."

Then Miss Vera smirked, blew me a kiss, and ended the video call.

The moment she was gone, I stared at the screen and closed everything down. Then I looked down at the puddle of precum which had formed over the course of her little show and sighed.

I grabbed a rag and cleaned it all up, then pulled my boxers back on and prepared for bed.

My cock ached beneath the fabric, but I knew that even thinking of touching it for my Goddess was off the table for now. All I could do was wait and hope and pray that, when she returned from her travels, not only would I be allowed to edge for her once more, but do so in person.

Only time would tell.

If I made it that long at least.

12