Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 16

Story Info
Miss Vera finally grants Edward his fondest desire.
5k words
4.82
3.3k
5
1

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Climax

Kneeling there beside her throne, I gaze up at Miss Vera nearly speechless.

This was indeed what I'd been waiting for, nay, hoping for, ever since she'd first drawn me into her web that night at the restaurant. To know that the time had seemingly come at last was nearly enough to knock me senseless.

Yet as she looked down at me, Miss Vera began to explain the terms which came with such an important and longed-for moment.

"You must know that there is a price. If I do this, if I allow you the release you so desperately crave, then I will own you, now and forever. There will be no turning back from this point on. Once you cum for me, you will belong to me for life. Is that clear, Edward?"

Mad with lust as I'd already been upon my arrival here, let alone after the teasing I'd already incurred, I would have happily agreed to anything Miss Vera said. Of course, I'd always known such a possibility was in the cards for me, or at the very least, had hoped so.

You see, from the moment I'd laid eyes upon her, a part of me had prayed the day would come in which Miss Vera would at long last grant me the honor and privilege of truly serving her. Of truly becoming her devoted slave. And now, it seemed the time had come.

What else could I say?

"Yes, Miss Vera. I understand."

Some might say that I didn't, not really, especially given the state of mind I was in and had been in for quite some time. Yet the truth was, whether I did or not, I didn't care. I wanted- no, needed, to cum for Miss Vera. To at long last spill my seed in tribute to her and her alone. I'd spent so much time edging for her, being denied over and over again, that to turn away from an opportunity of release seemed downright foolish.

Whatever consequences lay before me when all was said and done, they would be worth it.

Miss Vera smiled at my submission, then gently tugged on my leash. "Very well, Edward... Stroke your little dicklet for me."

I didn't need to be told twice. By this point, such an act was second nature to me, especially where she was concerned.

Taking hold of my hard, aching cock, I slowly began to run my hand along it, up and down the shaft, the precum I'd already spilled for Miss Vera allowing me to glide my hand along without the slightest difficulty. And though I hoped she would touch it as well, I knew that if she wished to see me stroke for her first, then that's exactly what I would do.

As I stroked, I found it rather strange to realize that, if I were at home right now, I'd likely be doing the very same thing. My daily ritual of edging for Miss Vera morning and night had started up again in full force the moment she had allowed me to, and having the opportunity to do it for her in person filled me with utter bliss.

Staring at her lovely image on my computer screen whilst I edged my cock was one thing. Gazing up at her beautiful leather-clad body as I did the deed was something else entirely. Knowing that Miss Vera was right there, watching me stroke from her seat upon her throne, only made me harder than I already was.

Yet much as I wanted to cum, I also didn't want this moment to end.

All the time I'd spent edging for her had been leading up to this moment in more ways than one, and I realized that she'd wanted me to be able to withstand a fair amount of teasing prior to blowing my load. Miss Vera had been training me to make sure that wouldn't happen.

In retrospect, I was quite pleased that she had. Otherwise, I likely would have finished long ago, and we both would have been disappointed.

I continued to stroke my cock slowly, just as I did at home, and Miss Vera watched me with academic interest. Her eyes were locked on the repetitive motion of my hand as it moved up and down my shaft from my balls to the tip and back again, noting the increase in precum production which came hand-in-hand with my edging.

A small moan escaped from my lips, yet before I could truly enjoy the pleasure now beginning to make itself known throughout my body, Miss Vera tugged hard at my leash, pulling me out of my brief reverie and back to reality. "Stop. I think you're enjoying yourself a bit too much, Edward..."

Letting go of the leash, she rose from her throne and walked out of the room, leaving me both confused and a little concerned. I could clearly hear her bootheels clicking along the floor of the dungeon, and after a moment, realized that Miss Vera was heading back the way we'd come.

Back towards the implements of punishment.

I shuddered in despair, unsure as to what such a thing could mean yet knowing that it was unlikely to be pleasant for me. I could hear her stop for a moment, and then the sound of her heels returned, growing closer by the second. She was on her way back, and I knelt there waiting with bated breath to see just what Miss Vera had picked out and why.

As she stepped through the doorway, my eyes widened at the sight of the riding crop in her gloved hand. With a wicked grin, Miss Vera stepped past me and returned to her seat, then picked up the leash once more. "You may continue, Edward."

With a gulp, I did as she ordered, taking hold of my now slightly-less erect cock, stroking it slowly even as my gaze lingered on the crop she was holding in her other hand. It was clear that she had every intention of using it on me, even if I wasn't quite certain why just yet.

After a few minutes, my cock returned to its previous, rock-hard state, and the moment it did, the sting of the crop as it smacked the tip of my erection sent an unexpected shot of pain throughout my body. I nearly let out a scream, though I managed to hold it in even as I slowly came to understand just what was going in.

Miss Vera was going to let me cum, yes, but on her terms. And if she wished to inflict pain on me along the way, then she would do so.

And she did.

While I continued to stroke, Miss Vera would occasionally attack my unprotected nether regions with her crop. The tip of my cock, the uncovered parts of my shaft, even my balls, not a single spot was spared from her assault. And while I tried my best not to cry or scream, more than once a groan of pain slipped out, much to Miss Vera's enjoyment.

"You need to earn your orgasm, Edward," she said quite matter-of-factly after another smack upon my precum-covered tip. "After all, such pleasure doesn't come for free..."

I groaned as the crop struck once more, my cock continuing to leak regardless of the pain coursing through it and me. And just when I thought that perhaps I could handle it, just when I believed that the assault on my erection was as bad as it could possibly get, my Goddess changed her tactics.

My hand was mid-stroke when the crop came down once again, not on my cock as I'd come to expect, but on my bare ass cheek instead. I squealed in shock at the sensation, and Miss Vera giggled at my reaction. Though it was not the first time she'd seen fit to punish my bottom in such a way, I'd expected it then. This time it had come as such a surprise that I nearly stopped edging my cock.

But I dared not do such a thing. Not unless Miss Vera told me to.

This little game continued for quite some time, though how long I can't say for sure for the room lacked a clock. Me, stroking my ever-aching cock, and Miss Vera striking me with her crop, switching between my erection, my balls and my bottom whenever the urge took her.

It was agonizing, yet over time, I began to find it somewhat enjoyable, in a twisted sort of way. I could see her smile each time she struck me, and her happiness made me happy.

Eventually, just when I thought I was about to explode, Miss Vera tugged at my leash once more and I immediately ceased stroking, much to her joy. She hadn't even needed to say a single word I was so well-trained by this point. "Enough, Edward. Put your hands to your side and come closer... I want you to rub that pathetic little dicklet of yours against my boots."

My eyes widened at this latest order, and I crawled closer to her, my cock practically leading the way as it reached for her thigh-high leather boots in utter submission. It wanted to touch them, to feel them, and I wanted that as well. Seeing them in the shop had been nice, seeing Miss Vera wearing them a veritable dream come true. But getting the chance to feel them while she did? I could scarcely conceive of such a treat.

The moment I made contact, my cock seemed to grow even harder, and moving my hips slightly, I found I was more or less humping Miss Vera's boot. She giggled at the sight of me kneeling there, so desperate to feel them against my erection while trying not to fall over.

However, her tone changed quite quickly when she spotted one of my hands moving towards her boot in an attempt to steady myself.

Within seconds the crop came down upon the back of my hand, and Miss Vera eyed me sternly. "No touching, Edward. The only part of you that is allowed to feel my boots right now is your dicklet. Understood?"

I nodded. "Yes, Miss Vera."

Dropping my hand back to my side and trying to ignore the pain the crop had left in its wake, I continued to rub my cock against her boot, the feeling of the soft leather almost indescribable as my slick, precum-covered cock tried in vain to slip in between them. It was the closest I would ever get to fucking my Goddess, and I intended to enjoy it.

Even if Miss Vera had no intention of allowing me to do so for very long.

Just as when I'd edged for her, before I knew it the crop returned, striking my bottom once again, although in truth this did little more than spur me onward, the pain forcing me to fuck her boot even faster. After a few more strikes, the pain and pleasure slowly became one, and I knew that once again, Miss Vera was happily molding me into the slave she desired.

One who would equate punishment with pleasure.

Crossing one boot over the other, Miss Vera allowed me to slip in between them at last, although she made sure to make it a rather tight fit. The lack of space was constricting, yet I had to admit, it felt incredible. She was truly making things hard for me, in more ways than one, and regardless of the strikes from her crop, I knew I was once again close to cumming.

Miss Vera noticed this as well, and without a word, she pulled her boots away and struck my cock with her crop a half-dozen or so times, forcing it to deflate ever so slightly from the pain. I groaned in despair and could feel tears beginning to form in my eyes from the mix of denial and agony, yet I knew in my heart it was for the best. Miss Vera wasn't going to make this easy, but at least she was going to let me cum.

Eventually.

"I think it's time to give your dicklet a break, Edward... We wouldn't want you cumming too early, now would we?"

Another groan slipped out, but I agreed with her nonetheless. "No, Miss Vera."

"Good boy," she replied, then placed the crop to the side. She didn't need it for the next part of our evening.

Letting go of the least, she leaned towards me. I watched as her gloved hands closed in on my face, and quickly grasped what she had in mind. Within seconds, I was engulfed by them, the sweet leather of her palms spreading out and covering every inch of my face.

My senses were immediately overpowered by Miss Vera's gloves, for they were all I could see, feel or smell, and the sensation of them pressed against my lips offered me just the briefest taste of them. I moaned in pleasure, but she didn't seem to move them in the slightest, seemingly content to leave them there, smothering my face for all it was worth.

"Breathe in the scent of my leather, Edward. You love it, don't you? You've dreamed of being smothered by Miss Vera's leather-gloved hands forever, haven't you?"

She'd asked me the same questions the night we'd met, and just as it was true then it was still true now. There was almost nothing else I longed for as much as this. Something about having her gloves pressed against my face, denying me oxygen whilst filling my nose with the incredible scent of her sweet, perfumed leather, made me feel more alive than nearly anything else could hope to.

From beneath her gloves, I muttered "Yes, Miss Vera," although we both knew I didn't need to answer. She knew it was true just as much as I did. This was a dream come true for me, and I would have happily exchanged the promised orgasm if I could remain here, kneeling before her with her gloves covering my face forever.

But that wasn't what Miss Vera had in mind.

After a few minutes, she slowly began to move her hands around, massaging my face with her leather-clad fingers, slipping them in between my eager lips, pinching my nose and teasing me as much as she possibly could. Miss Vera never kept them in one spot for very long, continually denying me the taste and scent I wanted so badly.

As she did, I felt the toe of one of her boots begin to poke at my balls, gently at first, then more forcefully. Before I could make a sound, her gloved hand wrapped itself around my mouth, stifling any complaints and forcing me to take whatever she dished out.

My cock- which had softened slightly after being denied further contact with her boots as well as the multiple smacks from the crop, began to grow hard once again between the dual assaults on my face and balls. Between the almost loving stroking of one glove while its twin continued to smother me and the quite uncomfortable prodding of my testicles, it was once again growing desperate for any sort of relief or release.

A release it would once more be denied.

Almost as if she could sense the pressure growing in my cock, Miss Vera pulled her boot away and removed her gloves from my face. I practically wept at the sudden loss of her teasing, leather-clad hands, yet I was so broken now that she could have done anything to me and I would have welcomed it with a smile.

"How badly do you want to cum for me, Edward?" Miss Vera asked, picking up the leash again and rubbing it between her gloved fingers.

I groaned. "So badly, Miss Vera..."

It was the truth to be certain, yet apparently not what she wanted to hear. "You

can do better than that, can't you? How badly do you want to cum for me?"

Considering her question, I quickly realized she wanted me to submit even further for her. To truly degrade myself for her.

And I would do so.

"I want to cum for you more than anything Miss Vera. I want to spill my seed and lap it up to show you just how much I worship you and the ground you walk upon. I would give anything and everything for the chance to cum for you, my beloved leather Goddess. All I want is to prove myself to you..."

Miss Vera smiled wickedly. "Anything AND everything?"

"Yes, Miss Vera."

"You would give up your life, your freedom, your very identity, for the opportunity to cum for your Goddess?"

I nodded intently. "Yes, Miss Vera."

"You would offer me your mind, your body, your heart and your soul? You would give me all that you are and all that you own?"

Much as a part of me may once have tried to deny it, such a thing was now impossible. I'd already given her so much, what remained was hers one way or another. And she knew that. "Yes, Miss Vera."

Her grin grew wider and more wicked than ever before.

"Very well, Edward. So be it."

Letting go of the leash, Miss Vera reached down and took hold of my erection with her gloved hand and slowly began to stroke it while its twin cupped my balls. The feeling of her leather-clad fingers taking firm hold of my cock was enough to make me melt already, the massaging of my testicles was practically overkill.

I moaned loudly, though Miss Vera never once increased her speed nor changed her tempo. She'd been teasing me for what felt like hours already, and she intended to keep doing so until such time as she and she alone granted me the release I so desperately desired.

Switching hands, she continued stroking, teasing and massaging, drawing more precum than I'd ever thought possible with each passing moment. My full balls relished the attention they were getting, and my cock throbbed in her leather-clad hand. Miss Vera was meticulous with her touch, and the more she edged me, the weaker I grew for her.

If that was even possible.

Momentarily growing bored with my balls, Miss Vera let them go and instead returned her hand to my face, covering my mouth and nose with the leather palm. The scent and sensation of it sent more blood down towards my cock, to the point I was quite certain that every last drop of it was now down there, leaving the rest of my body running on fumes.

And still, she kept teasing me.

Her glove was practically drenched in my precum, slipping along the length of my cock, rubbing the tip with her thumb, all the while the other one continued to rub and smother my face. I was in Heaven, held in the loving, tender and teasing grip of my leather Goddess, truly putty in her gloved hands.

Putty she was preparing to finish molding.

I could feel it now, stronger than any time that had come before. My cock was truly throbbing now, threatening to explode in Miss Vera's hand, and to my surprise she began to increase the speed of her strokes, removing the glove from my face and bringing it down to join the other one around my desperate, aching cock.

With two leather-gloved hands wrapped around my erection, stroking faster and faster by the second, my body began to shake and shiver, and I looked up at Miss Vera, her beautiful face intently focused on my cock as she prepared to deliver the coup de grace that would render me truly hers.

"Are you ready, Edward? Ready to cum for Miss Vera?"

I moaned. "Yes, Miss Vera... Please..."

She stroked faster, her red lips pursed together in a smile as we both knew what was coming.

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum Miss Vera!" I practically cried out, and as I did, I felt her

gloves tighten their hold on my cock and stroke it for all it was worth.

"Cum for me, Edward. Cum for your Goddess!"

My body seized up, back straightening and knees fighting to remain stable as the last, long, teasing stroke of Miss Vera's gloved hands reached the top of my aching cock and, within an instant, all the pent-up desire I'd built up for her since the night we'd met at long last exploded out of me.

I came

Harder than I ever had in my entire life.

Streams of hot, white, sticky cum shot out of my cock over and over again, splashing against Miss Vera's boots even as her gloves refused to let up their strokes. Up and down they slid along my erection, making sure to draw out every last drop from deep within my balls.

All those days and nights of edging, all the teasing and torture I'd incurred from her, everything had been leading to this moment.

More and more of my seed spilled out, and my breaths grew heavier as Miss Vera continued to milk my dicklet of all its cum, her black leather boots and gloves turning white in spots as more and more of my juices flowed out onto them. I honestly thought this orgasm would never end, and still, she kept at it.

The pleasure that washed over me as each new wave of cum spilled out was impossible to describe, yet I would never claim it was not everything I'd dreamed it would be. I'd waited so long for the chance to cum for Miss Vera that now that it was happening, my mind was practically vacant of all thoughts save those of her and the pleasure only she and her leather could provide.

After several moments, I felt her gloved hands begin to slow down, felt my cock begin to soften, but only after she was completely certain she'd milked out every last drop did Miss Vera let me go.

I knelt there, almost certain I would pass out from the exertion of that long-denied orgasm, yet I managed to remain where I was.

A good thing too, seeing as I needed to make good on one of my many promises.

12