Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, Miss Vera pointed a cum-drenched gloved finger at her boots, and I leaned forward so as to begin lapping up the cum I had shot all over them. And though I had licked up my precum for her more than once, this was slightly different. This was the real deal. Yet I did not waver.

My tongue moved all along her left boot, from the toe across the top and up the shaft, making sure to lick up every last bit of my juices from her lovely leather. Miss Vera's boot slowly shined with my saliva in the light of the room, and only when she was satisfied did I dare stop.

Then I moved on to the right one.

As I licked along, my taste buds were overwhelmed by the taste of my salty cum and her sweet leather, yet I kept cleaning up the mess I'd made until it too shined like new, making sure to swallow every drop of my cum when I was finished.

Miss Vera nodded, then presented her gloves.

One at a time, I ran my tongue along the palms as well as sucked each finger, wiping away every single trace of my cum from her lovely gloves. I'd cum so much for her, I thought I'd be cleaning up my mess forever, but eventually, I managed to make her gloves as spotless as her boots.

Looking over my work, Miss Vera smiled, especially once she caught sight of my cum-covered tongue as it hung out of my panting mouth, then rose from her throne and walked over to a small ornate desk in the corner. Picking up a jug and glass that'd been sitting there, she poured me some water and handed it to me, then dug around in a drawer for some papers and a pen.

As I drank the water, my mind still in a daze of long-awaited pleasure, I watched as she returned and presented the papers to me.

They were a contract.

"To make things official, Edward."

Reading through it as best as I could, I quickly understood that she had not been lying when she'd told me the terms of my orgasm. The contract was indeed for a lifetime of servitude to her, as well as her ownership of me and all that I had or would ever have from then on.

I sighed it without question.

Now do not believe for a second that I was not of sound mind when I signed my life away. In truth, I was perhaps more sound than I had ever been in my entire life, my mind truly clear of everything save for the universal truth I'd fully come to understand.

All that mattered, perhaps all that ever had, was Miss Vera.

She took the papers and pen back from me and placed them inside the drawer. Then she opened up another one and removed something else entirely, something I had expected given its prominent mention in the contract I'd just signed. Something which made the collar around my neck seem almost quaint in comparison.

A chastity cage.

I felt her leather-gloved hand, licked clean of my juices by my eager tongue, take hold of my now flaccid and spent cock- or rather, her cock, for like my mind, body and soul, Miss Vera was its true and rightful owner, and gently slip the cold metal cage over it.

Once it was tightly secured, she added the lock- almost the same as the one keeping my collar in place, turned a small key inside it, and imprisoned me for as long as she deemed it so. Then she placed the key in a small box beside her throne, one filled with countless others like it.

Then she locked the box as well and slipped the master key on a chain around her lovely neck.

Miss Vera looked down at me, kneeling there before her as I always would, and smiled warmly.

"Welcome home, Edward..."

*****************************

Happily Leather After: An Epilogue

It was been six months since that incredible evening, and while much has certainly changed in my life, much has also stayed the same.

After I was locked up, Miss Vera gently led me up to the guest room and put me to bed much as she had during my previous visit, and the next morning I awoke and returned home for what would be one of the last times.

I sold my flat as soon as I could, for I no longer had any need for it. Miss Vera had decided the time had at long last arrived in which I would join the rest of her slaves. I was moved into the quarters on the grounds of her estate within days of the sale, bringing with me only that which I required to maintain my day-to-day life outside of Miss Vera's world.

Nearly everything else was sold off, and the money I earned for them was quickly handed over to my Goddess. It belonged to her now, as it always should have.

During the week, much of my days are still spent hard at work, but my nights and weekends and nearly every other idle moment of my existence are spent waiting to be of use. To be called upon by Miss Vera for whatever she may require of me.

Most of the time, she has me take her shopping, and I thoroughly enjoy each and every trip. I have dutifully learned to walk behind her, to hold onto her things and to carry her bags, as well as to pay for everything she desires. It may seem like a lot, but it's truly worth it, for I get the opportunity to watch her try on all sorts of lovely leather items and, if I've been good, am then allowed to worship them upon our return.

On several occasions, I have also been called upon to do some light cleaning around her home, usually alongside other slaves like me. We do so naked and never speak to one another, for there is nothing to say. All our thoughts revolve around Miss Vera, as they should.

Sometimes, she even includes me in her content. You may catch sight of me in her pictures of videos, happily worshipping her boots or gloves or being punished- Miss Vera loves recording every punishment she doles out. Of course, you'd never know it was me, for beneath the black hood I am merely another nameless, faceless servant whose sole purpose is to please his Goddess.

When the mood takes her- not often I'll admit but still, Miss Vera calls me inside and unlocks my cage, teasing me relentlessly but not allowing me to cum unless I've been a very good slave. In my time here I have managed to earn two orgasms, just as incredible as the first one she gifted me, and I hope to someday have more. Cumming for Miss Vera is one of the greatest feelings in the world, second only to serving her every whim.

The rest of the time, I sit in my quarters, and I think of her. Of everything she has done for me, and everything I will continue to do for her. Of how empty and meaningless my life truly was before she kindly took control of me and taught me my rightful place in this world.

A light snow is falling outside the window of my room, and I watch it with a smile. The weather is perfect for leather, and I am almost certain my Goddess will be wrapped up in it today.

I can only hope that I will be allowed to see it.

Until then, my thoughts are of Miss Vera.

My Mistress.

My Goddess.

My owner.

My luxurious leather lady.

And I couldn't be happier.

The End

12