Luxurious Lifestyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was getting; like, so embarrassed when we were out shopping and stuff. Oh and gym of course. Stacey was nice enough to buy panties for me to hide my pee-pee. But I still felt embarrassed. She still took care of me in the gym. It was so much better in the gym what can I say. It felt like there were multiple hands running all over my body. It's like Stacey knew magic!

This one time, I felt so bad that Stacey had to get into a fight with some green man somewhere. I was having trouble recognizing faces you know. All that matters are cocks, of course!

Stacey screamed out that she could do whatever she wanted, you see. But she stopped shouting after some names were mentioned. I was having trouble focusing on anything you see.

I think Stacey understood that and gave me some focusing medicine.

--

I think I stayed in bed for a week after that. I was also having trouble keeping track of time.

But I woke up after hearing Seth and the driver fucking in the room next to me. There was oud smacking noises and screaming. And I mean loud.

When I got out, I waited for a while and confronted the driver and asked about Seth.

"Seth?" The driver looked me in the eyes for a moment before speaking, "Well, he got careless and almost broke one of his master's toys. So he is getting punished right now."

"What does that even mean? I need to see Seth right now." I demanded.

The driver was nice enough to listen to me. He then walked me over the room next to mine and unlocked the door.

My jaw dropped once I saw Seth. I assumed it was Seth. A figure resembling Seth was tied to the bed. The person was covered in really tight fitting latex clothing. There were only two openings in the latex, mouth and ass.

He was breathing through his mouth. His legs were kept wide open with a spreader bar. And the biggest dildo I have ever seen was being pushed in and out of his ass with the use of a machine.

"Rick's here." The driver announced. "What do you have to say?"

"I'm so sorry baby, I'll be careful from now on."

"Careful with what?"

"Don't you worry about it!" The driver said before pulling me out and locking the door.

As I was getting inside the pink room again, the driver just scoffed and said that Seth must have been really close with me in the past.

I was having trouble really thinking back to my school days. I'm pretty sure we were in the same school. He might have lived in the same neighbourhood as me. But all of that was in the past. What matters was cock! I mean what matters was ... what ... I am doing right now!

--

I had breakfast with Seth the next morning. None of us mentioned anything about the previous day. Our days went on like before. But I was suddenly not allowed to fuck Seth anymore. He blew me on multiple occasions. But his ass was out of reach for me.

We bathed each other every day. One day, while Seth was applying conditioner to my hair; he asked me if I even had anything up my ass while masturbating. Of course I did. But I was hesitant to talk about it. it was mostly my finger.

Seth took the hint and had me stand up before kneeling behind me. He fingered my ass while playing with my dick. I came faster than usual. There was some pressure point in there that Seth knew all too well about.

He would then almost exclusively jerk me off while his finger or tongue was probing me from behind. That was until toys were involved in our play time.

--

I still had trouble keeping my dick under control in public. Even after wearing panties, I was having trouble with all the tight clothes we were wearing. Seth had no trouble with his floppy dick of course.

He came up with a solution. Whenever we went out, he would jerk me off beforehand and put a chastity cage over my penis. The first couple of days hurt a little, but I got used to it pretty quickly. I used to take it off after getting home. But there have been times when I didn't take the cage off for almost three days.

The orgasm is much more powerful after not touching myself down there for a while.

Our movie nights had exclusively turned into porn nights. And they were getting more and more frequent. We masturbated together using various toys during these times.

On one of these nights, I was still wearing a plastic chastity cage. Seth didn't take it off before we started watching a gangbang scene together. He then put a vibrator deep inside of me and turned the intensity to the max. I had trouble keeping my eyes open when Seth started twisting my nipples, hard.

I came inside my cage. It felt really different, but awesome. As Seth looked at the semen leaking from the cage, he seemed a little too happy with the fact.

That night, he told me that I was ready before we cuddled each other to sleep. I wanted to ask about what I was ready for. But didn't. it felt too nice to cuddle with a half-naked Seth before sleeping.

Seth stopped blowing me altogether after that day. Every time I came for then on, I had something deep inside, massaging me anally. He would tickle the tip of my penis for stimulation, but that was it.

--

Time had turned into a blur for me. I didn't know if I had been living in the apartment for a couple of months or a couple of years. My life had just turned into my daily routine. I don't know if I had been living in this apartment for a couple of months or a couple of years. What I did know was that I did not want this wave of pleasure to end.

So I got a little worried when daddy arrived.

It was a day that started like any other day. We were getting home from the gym. We were getting inside the building when Seth squealed. He was squealing after noticing someone.

"Is he here?" Seth ran up to the big burly man. "Is daddy here?"

"He sure is!" The man answered while fondling Seth's plump ass. "Go right up ahead."

Seth grabbed my hand and made me run to the elevator. The music was turned off. As soon as the door opened up, Seth ran to the master bedroom area.

That night I had dinner alone. I thought about what they might be doing before going to sleep. Of course I masturbated to the thought of Seth getting fucked by a man I had never seen before.

--

I saw him over breakfast the next day for the very first time. He was on his phone while Seth was feeding him breakfast. He was just an average looking middle aged man that would not stand out to you in a crowd. But I knew; deep down, something told me that I owed everything to this man. I was grateful for his generosity and I would be willing to do anything for him.

He looked at me, and my immediate reaction was to look down on the ground.

"Come on now." The older man said. "Don't be shy."

I walked over to the table. He was semi-formally dressed while Seth was wearing a blue sundress with floral pattern all over it.

"Go ahead now boy, take a seat."

He didn't use a commanding tone of voice. But his words did feel like commands to me.

As soon as I sat down, the chef brought in breakfast for me.

"So," Daddy started talking. "Rick, is it?"

"Yes sir!"

"Yes daddy!"

"Yes daddy!"

"I heard you've been staying in the pink room?"

"Yes daddy!"

"How are you liking it so far!"

"It's great daddy, I love it!"

He exchanged a smile with Seth before saying, "I'll call you Rebecca from now on." He looked straight through me. "Do you understand?"

I knew what he said is the truth and his words are to be obeyed.

"Yes daddy!"

He just made a gesture with his fingers to Seth, I mean Stacey. And she quickly dropped to her knees in front of daddy. He pulled his pants down and I could see Stacey going to work straight away. Her head started bobbing up and down on daddy's crotch.

Daddy then asked me about how I passed the time around. I told him all about my daily routine. Of course I can never lie to my daddy. We then made small talks about my past. It hurt my head a little to properly remember what life was like before the apartment. So I made up stuff about how I was fired from a job and was on the verge of becoming homeless. Then my old friend Stacey found me and saved me from a life of living in the streets.

I don't remember how we met though. I told him that Stacey found me through social media and contacted me about staying in the place.

"I will always be grateful to se ... Stacey."

He looked at me silently.

"And you daddy, of course none of this would be possible without you daddy."

Stacey leaned back from his crotch and started swallowing cum. Daddy just gave me a nod before getting up, fixing his pants and walking away.

After he walked away, Stacey started licking some cum from the floor. She didn't swallow it this time. I only found out when she came up to me and gave me a sloppy kiss. I was all too happy to be able to taste the nectar that is daddy cum for the first time. The taste was nothing out of the ordinary. But knowing the source of the semen made me insides tingly. I wanted more of it. Stacey smiled at me before walking away.

After daddy started staying in the apartment; Stacey completely stopped paying attention to my sexual needs. Understandably so. I knew she had to service the man and be available for use at all times. But that didn't mean I wasn't getting sexually frustrated. I also have needs you know.

So imagine my happiness when I woke up to the manhood that would put any other manhood I had seen to shame; right in front of my face. Yes, it was daddy's dick.

Daddy walked inside my room in the middle of the night. He was completely naked. I was honoured to think that daddy wanted me to relieve his pressure.

I woke up after I felt something rubbing against my lips. As soon as I opened my eyes, the most magnificent cock presented itself in front of me in all its hardness. I opened my mouth and licked the tip of the cock as soon as consciousness hit me.

"It seems you already know what to do." Daddy said. "Now get to work."

"Mmm, thank you daddy!" Was the only words out of my mouth before I started pleasuring the dick. I did my best, but was having trouble taking the entirety down my throat.

A few minutes later, daddy commanded me to get on all fours. I was giddy at the thought of losing my anal virginity to this man. I had fingers and toys before; but it seemed fitting that daddy would be the one to fuck my ass for the first time. I need daddy's cock!

But, I was disappointed when he didn't go for my ass straight away. He just wanted to fuck my mouth. So, I was on hands and knees as daddy skull fucked me, leaving me in desperate need of air. He deposited his cum straight down my throat.

My face was a mess. I was having trouble breathing. Something was coming out of my nose, I don't know if it was snot or semen. A part of me thought I should be feeling remorse, or some feeling related to that.

"You did good for your first time." Daddy said before walking away.

As soon as he said that; I started feeling warm all over my body. It was the closest feeling to an orgasm without even touching my dick. A sense of calm washed over me. and that nagging part deep inside me was quieted forever.

--

I smiled and hugged Stacey the next morning. I told her what had happened. She was so happy that we made out for a minute before daddy walked out of the master bedroom.

This time only daddy sat down on the table to eat. Both Stacey and me were standing beside him. I saw Stacey feed him slowly as he stayed on his phone.

Daddy then gestured me to get down. I giddily went down on my knees and waited for the dick to be revealed. I did not waste a single second and dove in to pleasure daddy. I looked up at Stacey, who looked kind of hungry. Both for food and the dick. It seemed like Stacey wanted to say something but held herself back for a couple of times.

After daddy came in my mouth and walked away, I asked Stacey. "Are you unhappy Stacey?"

"Unhappy about what? The days daddy stays with me are the best days of my life. I need daddy's cock. I need daddy in my life."

"You seemed anxious when I was sucking him off."

"Oh it's nothing. I wanted to be down there with you, you know. I can't resist daddy's cock."

"Yes, I can't resist daddy's cock." I repeated.

"Come now, let's have our shakes." Stacey urged me on.

"Sure!" I paused for a moment. "Can I ... does daddy not want me in the master bedroom?"

"I wanted to ask him the same thing." Stacey explained. "But he says everything will come when the time is right."

"Of course."

"I think it would be much better if both of us can service daddy's cock together." Stacey mentioned.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Don't you think we can do a better job of pleasuring him if we both of us are working together. After all, his pleasure is what my life is all about."

"Yes," Stacey repeated. "His pleasure is what my life is all about."

"Yes!" I sighed as I thought about daddy complimenting me.

"Hey, do you need the VR version with the proper headset."

"The VR version of what Stacey?"

"Oh Rebecca, you still haven't figured it out yet?"

"What?"

"The tapes that are playing in your room 24/7."

"The tapes?"

"I need daddy's cock!" Stacey put both her arms around me. "I can't live without daddy. I am a girl. My life is for daddy's pleasure."

"I ... I ..." I knew what she was talking about, but I still dint know about any tapes. "I can't live without daddy."

"Wait here for a while." Stacey ran to the master bedroom.

A couple of minutes later, she came back with a VR headset and a large headphone.

"Here, put this on."

I felt like I didn't have a choice. As soon as I put them on, images and text started flashing all over. There was no music but only faint voices. Different voices, speaking about daddy's superiority. I felt slightly dizzy, but there was a tingling sensation around my penis.

Stacey took the headset off a minute later.

Still dizzy with confusion, I tried to focus on her face.

"Ring some bells?"

"I ... the TV in my room. It's on all the time?"

"Yes baby. You needed to understand that daddy is your god from now on."

"Of course." How could I be so blind. Daddy is everything. The pink room just reminded me that.

"The headset is so much more fun and intense. You'll be buzzed all day."

"Can you ..." I didn't have to finish asking.

"I'll get one for you tonight."

She then texted daddy if it was okay for us to go out shopping. As soon as daddy said it was okay, we were out for the day. We bought the headsets and Stacey gifted me a phone with all the sessions loaded in there. I could be listening to the more intense versions of these recordings whenever I want.

That night I fried my brain watching the tapes and listening to the recordings. My life had turned completely pink. I played with my nipples for more than an hour before cumming out of my little clitty.

The next morning Stacey was completely naked sitting on the table in front of daddy. She was feeding daddy slowly and I crawled over in front of his crotch to start sucking his dick. My asshole twitched at the sight of this dick. I didn't know how to express my need to get fucked. I just wanted to please daddy. Everything else be damned.

Daddy came inside my mouth a few minutes later and told me to share it with Stacey before walking away. We kept exchanging the semen between the two of us until both of our faces were covered with it.

Stacey then asked me about the tapes. Of course I was all giddy with excitement at the thought of the wonderful brain stimulating tapes. I hugged her tightly to rub our naked crotches together.

That was when I first realized it. despite my horniness and the burning feeling in my clit. It was flaccid! I was rubbing my flaccid clitty with Stacey's flaccid, but larger one. I didn't have to say anything about it.

"We are girls silly!" Stacey explained. "We don't need a pee-pee. Daddy is so generous that we still get to have what we have. He could easily go for three holes if he wanted to. But he also thinks about our pleasure."

"His pleasure is our pleasure." I replied mindlessly.

Stacey just squealed and hugged me in response.

--

That night was a movie night for Stacey and me. Of course, with daddy around, we didn't want to watch any hard core porn. So, Stacey chose an arthouse lesbian drama.

Of course there was softcore lesbian scenes all throughout the movie. With being completely desensitized to the hard core stuff; somehow the tender softcore scenes got to me. I don't know why it happened; but I was hornier than ever. I was about to caress Stacey's butt all over, but had to stop myself when the main door opened up and daddy walked inside.

"Hey I've seen this one." Daddy commented. "It's a nice movie."

Without another word, he walked up behind Stacey and pulled her short down to her knees. She instinctively got on all fours, bracing for the imminent sex.

I had a hard time looking forward at the two girls going at it together when Stacey let out a low moan. It was a moan of relief, like she was complete. And I knew what she was feeling. A feeling that I have been craving lately. I wanted daddy to give me what he had been giving to Stacey for so long.

I was still lying down when I saw Stacey's body bobbing gently to the rhythm. Daddy was being so nice and gentle at first. Then slowly, the bobbing head picked up pace and the moans got louder. I could not hold myself any longer.

I turned around and saw the magnificent dick going in and out of Stacey's ass. I was mesmerized by something so big going in and out of the hole so easily. My own asshole twitched again. In anticipation, I longed for that dick to penetrate me.

Then I turned my head a little more to look up at daddy. He was looking in my direction while he was fucking Stacey. He then said it. he told me to get on all fours. I jumped up in action. I was still wearing a crop top, but daddy pulled my shorts down.

He didn't waste any moment before shoving his middle finger inside me to see if I was ready or not. I let out a moan, letting him know that I was ready and aching. Daddy then spat on his dick before ramming it deep inside of me.

It really hurt for the first time. But daddy did not wait. He knew what I wanted. Daddy slowly started pulling his dick out until just the tip was resting inside me. Then he rammed the entire dick once again. He went through the exact motion for a while before I felt pleasure in the deepest core of my body.

I started cooing, letting him know that I was loving every single moment of what he was giving to me.

That was his time to pick up the pace with me. This time, he started relentlessly fucking me, turning my coos into cries of pleasure. I declared to the world that I belonged to daddy, I wanted him to fuck me harder.

He then pulled my ass up, making my face fall down on the floor. Stacey kissed me before she straddled my back. I held on to Stacey's legs for support as daddy started fucking me in the earnest. From the sounds of it, I figured that Stacey and daddy were making out while daddy was fucking me.

In a matter of minutes, daddy pulled out of me and went back to the couch and laid back. I was still dazed, slowly getting used the new feeling of an empty asshole. I didn't like it. I wanted daddy's cock inside me all the time. It gave me a level of pleasure that I previously thought unimaginable.

Stacey did not waste any moment and ran towards the couch and jumped on top of daddy's dick. She was now riding him cowgirl. With my immense desire to please daddy, I crawled over and started licking daddy's balls.

I guessed he like it a lot since he came deep inside Stacey pretty soon. I cleaned daddy's dick when it plopped out of her ass. Then I went on to lick any residue semen from Stacey's ass.

"What do you say Rebecca?" Stacey asked, still catching her breath.