Luxurious Lifestyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. It's the best thing ever." I looked at daddy before saying. "Daddy can you fuck me again?"

"Of course I can." He answered. "But not right now. We have some issues we need to discuss about."

"Issues? What issues?"

"First of all," Daddy said. "How would you like to live like this forever."

My heart must have skipped a couple of beats as I tried to understand what daddy really said.

"Of course I won't be living with you all the time." Daddy explained. "And I have another completely empty apartment just like this one, but in Paris."

My mouth was still open. I didn't know what to say.

"How would you like to live over there?"

"But Stacey?"

"You can visit her whenever I'm not there. It's up to you. Or she can visit you." Daddy reassured me. "And you can have fun with others as well. I bet you saw Stacey having fun here or there."

"Yes daddy!"

"So, what's your answer."

How can I say no to daddy? I live for daddy. His pleasure is the only goal in my life. He was being too nice by asking for my permission.

"I would love to go and live over there. Anything for you daddy."

"Alright, I think you are ready." Daddy stood up. "Come on, follow me you two."

--

He walked towards the master bedroom area. As soon as the door opened up, I was shocked by the bigger size of the bedroom and the adjacent washroom and balcony with a swimming pool.

But it was not that much different from the other parts of the apartment. The only difference with this area and the other areas were the multiple digital clocks and digital calendars. I clearly saw that it was January 23 and the time was 11.30 am.

Daddy then walked over to the washroom and both of us crawled behind him. We stayed on our knees and blew him before daddy told us to get away.

We walked to the pink room and took a proper shower together.

We did not have sex before going out to the gym. That night, after dinner, daddy had us show him how the gym was helping us with keeping our bodies limber and flexible.

Then he had Stacey lay on all fours and had me mount on top of her. He then alternated between our two holes and gave both of us multiple orgasms. It's outstanding how easy it is to achieve orgasm with daddy. With his magnificent cock and oozing sex drive, daddy was able to make the two of us cum as much as he wanted.

--

He stayed with us for ten days. And those days might have been the happiest days of my life. I don't remember much about my life before this though. Serving daddy brings me the most pleasure in life.

But alas, all good things come to an end.

The ten days were over, and daddy told me to pack my things. I was going to fly to Paris with him. He managed a passport for me somehow.

My name was Rebecca Moorcock. I got accustomed to the new place.

And pretty soon, daddy left me all alone in there. It was in the 22nd floor of the building. This apartment also had a master bedroom and two other themed bedrooms. Of course I stayed in the master bedrooms. And most of my days, whenever I was not out in the gym, I was listening to the conditioning tapes given to me by Stacey.

I spent my times in a daze. There was a calendar in the master bedroom to remind me of the passage of time. But I only counted the amount of days daddy would take to get to me.

My only source of pleasure is daddy.

--

"Tell him your name is Rick, OK." My bodyguard was telling me.

"Rick?" I didn't understand. "That's a man's name."

"You can play the part of a man, can't you? Your daddy needs you to."

"Of course I can." Shiver ran through my spine. "Anything for daddy."

"Sure, just talk to him for a while." The man explained. "Act like you have known him for a long time. Like he's a long lost friend. Then just offer him a place to stay. Just tell him how great this place is. It's better than being homeless. You have a sugar daddy to pay for all this."

"Of course." My head hurt a little. "But why Rick?"

"It's closer to Rebecca! You'll remember it easier."

I did have a tendency to forget.

"Thanks." I checked the phone again and remembered something. "Oh, and tomorrow's your day. When do you want to do it?"

"Before your shower time."

"Alright, I'll be ready then."

I walked inside the master bedroom. Hearing about what I had to do gave me a headache. Too much responsibility! I needed to listen to the tapes to mellow out.