All Comments on 'Luxury Accommodation'

by Whitesocks

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
SLeMSLeMover 9 years ago

I do look forward to reading the sequel. I thought for a bit there that at the end he was going to decide he was going to stay, and I am now curious as to what full story you can add at this point.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Very nice!

I fully expect the sequel to live up to the marvellous beginning! Thank you for posting this for us; five stars.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years ago
Fun and Quirky Love Story

I liked your story very much. The story line was fun, quirky, and still realistic. The character's relationship was built nicely. I liked that they had fun together and could tease and be funny. Overall it was very enjoyable. Curious as to where you go with part two. I have to say, I questioned the title. I think the story was less about the accommodations and more about the landlady, her sexual needs/desires,and her relationship with Chris. How about "Accommodating the Landlady!" or "The Accommodating Landlady?" (Just sharing a thought, I don't mean to be rude) : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done!

Don't know when I enjoyed a story so much. Really well written, had characters that you just loved and the repartee' between them was brilliant.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Very nice!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nicely written

Looking forward to your next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
as we all seem to

say a delightful piece (pun intended) but as we all seem to say; looking for more.

I have a feeling that there is a jaguar in Chris' s future???? and somewhere down the line an inheritance. She will most likely think of him as the child she never had but with very mixed emotions. Many dinners with Rod or others . Maybe the owner of an engineering company . This has many branches to go. So get with it matey. I guess once a yank always a bloody yank.

And to those who know may me, the Eagle gives it two talons up.

" "

katestylekatestyleover 9 years ago

Excellent story. Very funny but the humour did not detract from the steamy sex passages. 5 stars.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 9 years ago
Big Zero..

Anon.. If you'd look you will find the author is from the UK. Terms are very different there. I spent a little time there and it took a while to learn. Spelling is different as well. Good story and waiting for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

First, you are obviously English, in which case you spell your words correctly; your grammar is ok too. Secondly, it was a great story and was entirely believable. As a previous commentator has said you use both humour and eroticism in an acceptable mixture that makes good reading. I believe that there ought to be a sequel, but you might need a good deal of effort to make it as good as this one. Anyway, good luck in your efforts.

neosamneosamover 9 years ago
very nice story

Hi

I really loved this story

Superb erotic narration

Plz continue..I hate u made them apart..anyways..but I really liked the plot and narration.. waiting for more

Thanks for your time and sharing it with us

Neo

gabaagabaaover 9 years ago
Terrific

A lot of the sex on Lit is much too earnest. The humor between the protagonists in this story really brought their relationship to life. They both gave as good as they got!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Made it to page 3

Was awesome till page 3 when weasel baby decided to act the he man as per usual,, the lady said she had little to no experience and woossy baby had to lose it and start the name calling

About the time the fucking moron called her a bitch the first time he should have found himself rolling around on the floor holding his VERY BADLY abused fucking nuts

Gave it a huge fucking undeserved ace

I really wish they would give us the privelage of giving garbage what it deserves ,, this would get a minus 5

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
that was lovely

got me reminiscing...I was 25, she was 42....

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Real nice story

When can you submit the sequel?

mondliecht57mondliecht57over 9 years ago
My bad

for not checking out this category sooner. Didn't realize the mature category had such good stories, but never to late to learn. Well written story, very entertaining with very good erotica, not overbearing, just right. Hope to read the sequel soon, can't wait how it continues. Thank you for the contribution, much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story a bit long

hope he gets the Jag!!

ChrispeChrispeover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the story and cannot wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best

Definitely a 5-star tale! Didn't like the nasty part where he was mean to her, but the rest of it was so sweet (Did I, a guy, just call this story "sweet! Ah , yes I did - because it was!) I had to give it a fiver. I also look forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love

Simply Love it. One of the best story i read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely done

A well-told tale.

And the sequel will be - when?

73

HP

PeperePepereover 9 years ago
Back together

I sincerely hope that they both gets their wits together and find that their life HAS to be joined together. She finds other relationships lacking, and he gets his degree, a great job and the landlady. They both find that the age difference is inconsequential.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a good story in most part

but spoiled by the porn generation. If he really wanted to teach her to appreciate and desire sex, he should appreciate and desire her. Calling her names and disrespecting her does not help her or him. Just because it is in a porn video does not mean it is a normal part of a loving relationship. It did not make him much of a teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good one whitesocks

.

sexhead2sexhead2over 9 years ago
Humour

Many thanx for a story filled with funny dialogue.

I thought the spanking could have been left out.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
I liked it

One can't judge expecting a story to follow my own preferences. I think given the idea here was a woman who had it all yet had disconnected to intimacy, the shock of porn was fine. And the idea of her being a sexy bitch was written in a way that it turned her on so what's the problem?

Nice story, though I'm hoping the two find a future together. Not defined by conventional ways, perhaps a bit more open and free. But two people who come back to each other because of the outstanding sex and love they share for each other!

kalodinkalodinover 9 years ago
Well written and unique in my experience

In particular I thought the exposition about lesbian lovemaking to be legitimate sounding, sensitive and sensual. Good job all the way around! Kal

Lee_2061Lee_2061over 9 years ago
Splendid!

Every once in a while I come across a little gem and this is story is one of them.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved your story

I am looking forward to reading more of your output.

Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

npanxxnpanxxover 9 years ago
Impressive

Very well written story with a nice build up.

Honestly, I was hoping the ending would be different, but perhaps it goes the way I imagined it in the sequel.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Very Well Written!

I've never read one like this before and it was very good. You have a gift that is be used and admired.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Most excellent.

Looking forward to the sequel. They belong together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Will read it again..

Love your story you write a great tale , I'm flat out putting together a shopping list well done 5 stars !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHAT AN INTERESTING COUPLE

WHAT AN INTERESTING WRITER to be able to depict them.

I loved the banter between them -- sometimes sarcastic, sometimes ribald, often humorous (making me smile and chuckle), always compelling.

Masterful production.

Topnotch writing.

Unhesitatingly 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 1 year ago

Fucking genius, great sex, well written humour, and a solid premise for the story. Thoroughly enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An edgy, bitter-sweet tale with a somewhat unexpected twist at the end. Very humorously, honestly and realistically written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous