Lycancourse

Story Info
A woman seeks eternal life with a werewolf.
2.4k words
4.48
4.2k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael is sitting at the bar at a local pub as he does every night. This night is a little different, it's October thirty first; its Halloween.

Michael lives in sorrow and haunted with visions of the horrible things he has done. He self medicates himself with alcohol.

Michael is a handsome man. He's six foot tall, black hair, hazel eyes, short trimmed beard and a toned build.

He watches a news release on the television where another woman was found mutilated by some sort of animal. He knows it was him who committed the atrocity. His mind is filled with glimpses of the carnage and can hear her screams in is head.

He wishes to be able to end his life. But his curse will not permit it. He is condemned to eternal life as a monster. He dreams of being normal and live a normal life. He wants love and happiness.

Micheal looks at the clock on the wall and its 11:55 in the evening. He orders another drink to help blur his memory as an attractive young woman sits next to him. She's about 30 years old long brunette hair, green eyes, tan complexion and a beautiful body. She's wearing a black leather miniskirt with matching riding boots and a charcoal colored button up blouse showing her cleavage. He resists speaking to her because he knows what her fate would be.

The young woman turns to him and asks.

"Aren't you going to offer to buy me a drink handsome?"

He just looks forward and replies softly.

"I'm a dangerous man sweetheart, you don't want anything to do with me."

She laughs out loud and says.

"Ohhhhh a mysterious tough guy I see, well you're my kind of guy."

She places her hand on his thigh and he looks at her hand. She has blood red polished nails and a skull ring on her ring finger. He then looks over at her and says.

"You don't want to do that."

"What's your name big boy? I'm Alicia"

She asks as her hand glides to his inner thigh. He grabs her hand and moves it back to her lap and replies.

"My name is Michael."

"Well Mike, howbout that drink?"

She asks in a seductive tone.

Michael lets out a breah and reluctantly orders her drink and puts it on his tab.

"So why are you so dangerous Mike? Are you like a secret agent or something?"

She asks while chuckling.

"You really don't want to know hun."

He replies.

As she reaches to his crotch and grabs the bulge in his jeans she says.

"Ohhhhh on the contrary, I want to know...everything."

Michael's body tenses up as he hasnt been touched that way in many years. A tingling sensation rushed his entire body as she rubbed him.

He so wanted to move her hand away but the mixture of animal lust and the human desire for sex controlled his mind and body.

He looked down as she hiked up her skirt to reveal her black lace panties.

She lifted his chin with her fingertips to

make eye contact with him.

"C'mon Michael, you know you want it."

She said with the devil in her voice."

"Alicia, you're playing a dangerous game here."

Michael said with sincerity.

"Mmmmmmmm I love danger..."

She said with a mischievous grin.

He just looks at her and shakes his head.

"C'mon let's finish these drinks and go outside."

She said while gently squeezing his

testicles.

They finish their drinks and Michael pays the bill. They walk out the door. The moon is bright and full a gray cloud drifts in front of it and stars fill the sky. Alicia leads him down an overgrown trial in the woods across from the pub.

Alicia takes his hand and they walk deep into the woods. She finds a large trunked oak tree and leans against it with a bent knee and the sole of her boot against the bark of the tree.

"Well are you gonna kiss me or what?"

She asks enthusiastically.

Michael slowly approaches her and takes her head in his palms and kisses her on

the lips. Her hands reach behind him and grabs his ass. He let out a grunt as she squeezes him.

Their kiss intensifies, their tongues play and Michael's hands move to her breasts. Alicia moans onto his mouth as he squeezes and fondles. She slides her hands under the back of Michael's shirt digs her nails into the flesh of his back.

As their passion builds Michael feels his blood warming in his veins; he knows what is happening and he abruptly breaks their embrace.

"Alicia, we can't do this; you are in great danger and you must leave here now...Run and don't look back!

He exclaimed dramatically.

Breathing heavily from their lustful embrace she looks into his eyes and pulls him back to her.

"Michael, I know what you are; I want to be what you are, bring me to your world, take me now!"

She demanded as she shoved her hand into his jeans and grasped his growing penis.

"You have no idea what you are asking for Alecia!"

He growled.

She pulled his face to hers once again with her free hand while massaging his manhood and kisses him deeply. Michael's

blood begins to boil his ears start to ring, his joints and muscles ache and throb. His gums tingl and he can taste iron in his mouth as they begin to bleed. Michael's groans turn into deep growls as he becomes more aroused.

Alicia tastes his blood as his canines slice through his gums. Michael's tongue grows longer and stronger practically reaching her tonsils.

She reaches down and unbuckles his belt and unbuttons his jeans as his fingernails grew into claws digging in her shoulder blades. She cries into his mouth from the painful pleasure of the monster he's becoming.

Alicia pulls his jeans and underwear down to reveal his monstrous cock. Her hands

begin to stroke and massage it. She can feel his veins pulsate as she pleasures him.

Alicia drops to her knees and Michael grabs the back of her head and pulls her mouth onto his cock. He pulls her to its base and she gags.

She feels the hair on his thighs growing longer as her ferociously face fucks her. His moans turn to growls and low howls.

Michael's clothing gets tighter as his muscles grow. His feet split his boots open as they grow into beastlike paws.

Alicia continues to suck on him and feels a shot of precum hit the back of her throat. Michael's mixture of blood and saliva drips down on her face as Michael snarls.

Micheal suddonly throws Alicia to the ground onto her back. He looks down at her as he flexes his arms and his shirt sleeves split and his chest pops the buttons off his shirt.

Alicia watches in lustful horror as this metamorphosis occurs. His eyes slowly glow yellow, his ears begin to grow into points and his nose and mouth slowly grow into a doglike snout. Dark gray hair grows out of Michael's skin covering his body. She can hear his bones snap and crack as they transform.

Micheal tears his jeans off from his calves and drops down on all fours. He tears off Alicia's skirt and panties. His claws sliced her pelvic area and thighs as he tore them off.

Alicia covers her mouth to silence her screams of pain. As frightened as she is she still wants him. She wants him inside her. She wants to share his curse for all eternity.

She spreads her legs for him as his drooling mouth approaches her wanting pussy. Michael's elongated tongue licks his lips and nose as he lowers his head. His cold wet nose sniffs her pussy. Alicia feels his warm breath on her.

Michael's tongue licks from her taint upward then looks up at her. He snarls showing his sharp teeth; his mouth begins to open. Alicia can't find her screams as she fears the worst. Michael lifts his nose to the air and looks at the glowing moon as he let's out a long deep horrific howl.

As his howl subsides he quickly looks back down at her and slams his snout into her pussy. His tongue slips deep inside her like a wet cock. Alicia cannot believe how deep his tongue could reach.

Alicia grabs his elongated ears as his tongue brobes and licks. Her fear and desire intensifies her climax. Michael's tongue finds her G-spot and she cries out with orgasmic pleasure as her body trembles.

"OH FUCK OH MICHAEL OH FUCKKKKK!"

Alicia screams with pleasure as she hit the ultimate orgasm.

Michael laps up her cum like a thirsty dog drinking from his dish. After quenching his thirst he lurches back and looks down

upon her. He grabs her ankles and spreads her legs wide. Alicia looks down at his huge still human like cock standing straight and erect.

She covers her mouth with her hands knowing that her pussy is going to ravaged by his pulsating cock.

With one swift thrust Michael slams his cock inside her stretching her pussy to the max. Alicia screams into her palms as pain and pleasure mixes.

Micheal pauses with his penis inside her all the way to the base. Holding her feet in the air he looks down into her tearing eyes. He snarls and pulls back and thrusts back into her slow but hard. Alicia grips and claws at the ground as Micheal fucks her.

Tears ran down Alicia's cheeks as she has never felt so much pain while being fucked although she loved every minute of it.

Michael began to snarl and growl looking down at her. Alicia could her feel her pussy walls stretch even more as Michael's cock swells. Alicia covers her mouth again as this triggers another massive orgasm.

Alicia wraps her legs around him as her cum lubricates her stretching pussy. Michael's claw tears her blouse open and she screams in pain as his nails slices her cleavage. Her breasts bounce with each thrust. Unable to resist Michael lunges his head down and bites her right breast.

Alicia screams in agony as his teeth puncture it. As blood tricles from her wounds she holds holds his head as he

licks her nipple briskly while his jaws are still attached.

Alicia is in excruciating pain while Michael tastes her blood drenched nipple as he continues slam in and out of her. But the mixture of pain and sexual pleasure enthralled her in some strange way.

Michael releases her breast and blood pours from his bite marks. His body hovers over her while he growls louder every time he pushes. Alicia knows he's climaxing.

"YES MICHAEL GIVE IT TO ME SEW YOUR SEED IN ME...FUCKKKK!"

Alicia cries out.

Michael growls and snarls in her face. He gets up on his knees then raises his nose

to the sky once again and she can hear a howl emerge from deep inside him. Michael's muscles tighten his body begins to quiver. With one last thrust a loud unearthly howl escapes Michael's lungs Alicia feels her pussy fill with Michael's cum. The first blast feels like a garden hose shooting inside her. His cock swelled with each spurt. She couldn't believe the feeling. She screams in ecstacy as he unloads years of pent up love.

"OHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

Alicia screams with pain and pleasure as he continues to ejaculate inside her. She feels their cum leaking out of her as he fills her to capacity.

As Michael's orgasm subsides he drops back down to all fours panting and

drooling on her face while still inside her.

"Oh Micheal my love, do it take me to your world and we can spend eternity together."

She gasps as she grabs his furry cheeks.

Michael licks her face from chin to forehead and lets out a deep growl. He lifts his head back and looks into her eyes. She sees tears welling up in his eyes as he begins to snarl and show his teeth. She hears another growl building in his chest. She squeezes her eyes shut grips him tight on his shoulders.

"Do it Michael, do it now!?"

Alicia pleaded and cried.

Michael lifts his head and lunges down

and savagely bites her where her neck meets her shoulder. Alicia grits her teeth and screams through them as she feels his teeth slice through her skin and muscles and shattering her collarbone. She can feel his venomous saliva entering her bloodstream. Heat runs through her veins as her body becomes infected with Michael's curse.

Michael shakes his head tearing at her skin and muscles. A blood curdling scream escapes Alicia's lips as she dug her nails into his shoulders. He releases her from his jaws and watches as blood gushes from her neck. He sadly whines as he licks her wound. Alicia's body begins to spasm and her eyes glow yellow for a moment. Her body goes into convulsions. She begins to hyperventilate.

Michael begins to transform back into his human like state his penis softens and slips out of her. A puddle of their cum forms as it pours out of her.

He watches her. His human side causes him to weep as he sees her in so much pain.

Moments later her bloody body becomes motionless. Michael fears the worst, he has killed again.

He pulls her limp lifeless naked bleeding body up to his and hugs her tight.

"I warned you Alicia, you wouldn't listen to me, why did you make me do this?"

He sobbed.

Her arms dangle limply and her head was back, blood was spattered all over her body. He lifts her head up to his bloody face and kisses her as he cries. He has never cried over one of his victims over the centuries. Somehow he felt connected to her.

As he hugs her tight he feels her body twitching. He sees her wounds healing themselves. He watches in amazement as he has never experienced this before.

"Thank you Michael. "

He hears her whisper as she slowly lifts her head.

He looks at her bloody face as her eyes open. Her eyes are yellow at first then fade back to her natural color. She wraps her

arms around his naked body and looks into his tearing eyes.

"Alicia!...I thought I killed you."

He says crying and smiling.

"No Michael, you gave me eternal life; I love you."

She whimpers as she kisses him.

"Alicia....I love you too.

Michael says still choking up.

The two naked blood spattered bodies cuddle up in loving embrace and fall asleep on the leaf coverd ground. Their future is unknown. Will it be a life of horror, pleasure or a mixture of both?