All Comments on 'Lydia Becomes his Prison Slut'

by naughtycakes

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ms_magdalenems_magdaleneover 16 years ago
Awesome

I can't wait to read more, that was really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's a strange reversal...

...for a lawyer to be on the receiving end of a thorough fucking-over.

ProFaneProFaneover 16 years ago
Great writing!

This is some of the best sensual brutality I have read in quite a while. Please continue the storyline! Excellent!

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
Sensual brutality---Only a sick mind could

brutality to be sensual

rhiannon86rhiannon86over 16 years ago
waiting to see...

Can't wait to see where this goes!!!

kotorikotoriover 16 years ago
So tactile

Brutal, yes, but so very sensual. Your descriptions of Lydia's surroundings, the cold air, the rough texture of the concrete, the tightness of the leather collar, all build the tension and excitement. Lydia's transformation from fear to lust, from somewhat prudish (her life-long embarrassment regarding her nipples) to wanton slut was deftly handled. And the break from the conventional conclusion was excellent--very 'realistic' (in that not every situation ends on cue) and provided an opportunity for a real star-turn in obedience. Yeah, I'm interested to see what happens next. We know the prisoners' riot won't last forever, the reversal of roles will be corrected, Lydia will be returned to her position of power, the inmate to his shackles. But how will they be changed by the experience? Nice stuff. It worked for me.

LittleInnocentAngelLittleInnocentAngelover 16 years ago
great !

wow that was fantastic! i cant wait to read the rest. keep up the brilliant work.

CyranodeMelbourneCyranodeMelbourneover 16 years ago
Great word pictures..

This isn't really my cup of tea as erotica, but in terms of the writing it is very well done. You create a tangible sense of menace at the introduction, and the descriptive writing is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Raw, brutal, and savagely sexy.

A truly delicious premise with a sublime setting for exploring the wickedly perverse, for where better to find the most beastly and brutal sex than at the mercy of depraved, sex-starved criminals? The story was well written, with an engaging narrative voice, and a strong sense of description that helped bring the story to life. Powerful, with a potential to be made even more intense by embellishing and expanding, peeling back the layers and delving into the really juicy details. I can easily envision where the story could progress from here, but I'll be looking forward to seeing where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i wanna do that

hey i wanna have a woman who wants me to do that

LadyIlsaLadyIlsaover 16 years ago
Very Hot

I will await the second part of this story with anticipation! Great visualization.

useurimaginationuseurimaginationalmost 16 years ago
Right from my own mind

Wow...that was one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I also smiled at the thought this story could have been ripped from my own mind, I met my ex husband six months after he got out of prison where he served 7 and a half years and the prison riot rape was a common fantasy for both of us. Reading this made me hot and it makes me miss my ex, I think I'm gonna go give him a call.

FunwithRyleighFunwithRyleighalmost 16 years ago
Ahhhh!

I wasn't ready to stop reading! :)

Great job - I'm eager for the rest.

BrungBrungalmost 16 years ago
Brilliantly primal

I loved it. Powerful and erotic. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
next installment please!

Hmmm, I really need more of this! As erotica it got my panties wet, as a piece of writing it had me believing it, feeling it, wanting it.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I want this so much

I'm a 26 year old teacher in Canada and I think of some boys in my classes doing this same thing to me. You are a very good writer and I loved your poems. Please contact me a kellypam18@aol.com or IM me on AIM at kellypam18 so I can share my thoughts with you. Pamela

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 15 years ago
Still Hard

Nice start you have me hard and ready for the next installment. Please don't make me beg!

bratcat786bratcat786almost 15 years ago
Want more!

I loved your story, very well written and truly erotic. Please give us another installment!!

hckfhckfalmost 14 years ago
As they already said

I can only support what everyone else already said.

Your way of describing the over all situation is really fantastic. I also love how she enjoys submitting to him without simply becoming a slut, but rather how you describe her growing lust catalyzed through his eyes and voice.

I really hope to see more of your great writing style, especially if it's a new chapter of this storyline.

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
i agree with last comment

fine story get us fans another chapter please

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
Loved

This story! Very deliciously written pervertably Kinky😋 I can't believe it's you're first one...Please continue with it....A fan

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great start !! It’s a shame that you didn’t continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous