Lydia's Inspection

Story Info
Lydia undergoes her weekly inspection but ultimately fails.
2.8k words
4.45
16.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a long awaited next chapter to Here I Kneel. If you haven't already read it I recommend you do. This story has nothing to do with the other except it is the same characters and relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 5pm and I was finishing up the last of my daily tasks. Just as I had finished fixing my hair and makeup I heard the front door open and I could make out the sound of your keys landing in the bowl by the door. I quickly took my place at the foot of the bed, kneeling with my hands on my thighs and cast my head down. My heart was nearly beating out of my ears when I heard you pause at the door, admiring me in my most natural state. Your long, slow strides made their way to me, standing in front of me. Although my legs were spread as far as I thought they could be, you took one foot and nudged my knee, silently ordering me to spread them further. I did as you wanted. This caused my already swollen clit to graze the carpet, sending a shiver down my spine. My eyes were still cast down staring at the same spot on the floor when I felt you crouch in front of me. Your hand gingerly pat my head, your fingers trailing down to caress my braid before landing on my lower back. Your other hand gently took hold of my chin, tilting my head up to make eye contact.

"Hello, Kitten. You look beautiful." You lean forward, your mouth crushing into mine, your tongue assaulting my lips, forcing itself inside my mouth. Our tongues met and danced with one another in the most passionate kiss there could be. My mind was racing, my body was trembling, my pussy juices were flowing freely beneath me, causing a small wet spot to form on the carpet.

"Thank you, Sir." I smiled up at you, beaming.

"Do you know what today is, Kitten?" Your eyes were gleaming with excitement.

"Yes, Sir. It is our anniversary today!"

"That's right, Kitten. It is also inspection day. So please take position."

"Yes, Sir." My stomach was in knots as I placed both hands on the footboard of the bed, planting my feet firmly on the ground, spreading my legs as far as I could without losing my balance. Bending forward at the waist I positioned my upper body to be parallel to the floor. With my head up I fixed my gaze to the middle of the headboard. Waiting and ready for my inspection.

"Have you finished drinking your daily water minimum?" Your hand rested on my lower back, tracing circles with your fingers. Gently your fingers trailed up and down my spine, causing bumps to rise all over my body. Your hand stopped at the round of my ass, cupping one cheek and then the other.

"Yes, Sir. And I managed to drink another large bottle of water before you returned home." Your fingers began to trail down the crack of my ass, letting one loan finger trace my anus, probing but not entering. I shuddered but did not dare make a move.

"Have you gone to the bathroom yet?" It occurred to me that I hadn't, but it would have to wait until after the inspection. Your finger slipped into my pussy quickly, not wiggling, using my juices for lube. Your pointer returned to my anus, pushing into me. I arched my back, fighting the urge to grind my hips.

"No, Sir." I felt another finger enter my anus, now spreading them apart, opening me, seeing how far I could stretch. You removed your fingers gently and walked away, opening the drawer to the table on your side of the bed. You held a metal plug to my face.

"Open. Stick your tongue out and keep your mouth open wide." You commanded. You used my mouth for lube, returning to my anus to work the plug in. My tight hole gave some resistance initially. You reached your other hand around my hip, giving my clit a quick rubbing, allowing me to relax and my sphincter gave entry to the plug. You stood back, taking a moment to appreciate the pink, heart plug, now nestled between my cheeks.

"She's so pretty like that." My stomach did little flips. You were talking about my now bedazzled ass. After taking a moment to admire your work, you took a seat at the edge of the bed. My mouth was still open wide, my tongue sticking out, drool now beginning to form at the corners of my mouth. You shoved one finger in my mouth, feeling my tongue, rubbing the inside of my cheeks. You took both pointer fingers and stretched my mouth open wide, inspecting my teeth as if I were at the dentist. You shoved your pointer finger down my throat, as far as you could before adding your middle finger. Finally, you added your ring finger, shoving all three down my throat, triggering my gag reflex. You held them still allowing me to relax my throat around them. Once again you shoved them far back, cutting off airflow, but this time you plugged my nose with your other hand. I was able to stay relaxed for a moment before gagging and choking on your fingers, fighting to breath. Before panic set in you removed your fingers, wiping the spit on my face and praising me.

"You're such a good Kitten. You do so well on inspection days. Stand up straight with your hands behind your head. Push your chest out. Good." Your hands cupped both of my breasts, giving them a firm squeeze. Your fingers gave attention to my nipples. At first you were gently twiddling them causing them to stiffen, then you pinched them firmly, pulling them as far as you could before my face scrunched in discomfort.

"Very nice. Resume the position." Nervously I got back into position. This was the hardest part of my inspection and I knew it was your favorite. It wasn't hard for any reason other than the fact that I almost came every time. Up until today I had never failed an inspection, but due to my growing need and the wetness now dripping down my thigh, I wasn't sure if I would pass today. I began cursing myself for not using the bathroom before you came home.

"I trust you know the rule, but I want to hear it." You pulled a stool up behind me, rolling your sleeves up for the last inspection.

"Yes, Sir. I must not cum. This inspection is not for my pleasure." I tensed as you reached your hand out, sliding your finger up and down my silky folds. Your finger circled my swollen clit sending electric shocks deep into my pussy. I accidentally moaned softly but you did not get upset with me. Up until now I had managed to keep my composure and control my body. I could hear the sounds of my juices each time your fingers ran over the entrance to my pussy. You slipped your pointer finger easily inside of me, your knuckle sat flush against my mound. I felt your finger press firmly against my g-spot and then I felt you rubbing it. I couldn't hold back a deep groan as my bladder threatened to release. You paused.

"Keep still. I don't want you messing. Remember, not even a leak, Kitten."

My stomach flopped and I clenched as hard as I could. A few more moments and we would be finished and I would run to the bathroom and relieve my bladder. But you continued your assault on my g-spot, adding a second finger as well. You stopped and removed your fingers.

I could hear the mischievous tone to your voice, seeing the grin in my mind without looking at you. "This inspection is going to be a little bit longer than usual. I'm going to grant you a pardon and allow you to use the bathroom. You have two minutes to do so and then you will return to position. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir! Thank you, Sir." I quickly ran to the master bathroom, thankful he allows me to use it while playing in the bedroom. My stream kept flowing for a good thirty seconds before I finished. I used a baby wipe to freshen up before washing my hands and rushing back to my position.

"I'm ready to continue, Sir."

You smirked, "Good girl. Now remember, not even a leak." My stomach twisted as you pushed your two fingers into my pussy, wasting no time to torture my g-spot. You began gentle, applying firm pressure, but then I felt you stand beside me, placing a hand on my shoulders and pushing me down to rest my upper body on the bed.

"I don't expect you to remain quiet during this part of your inspection. This is a test of endurance. You have your safe word should you need it but under no other circumstances will I stop. Remember, no cumming and no leaking."

Before I was able to process what was to happen you pumped your fingers in and out of me aggressively, curling them against my g-spot. It was at this moment that I knew I would fail. I have never been able to hold back from squirting but I never had to. You always let me squirt because that is what you intended but today was different. During inspections I was not allowed to ask if I could cum because this was not supposed to be about my pleasure, despite it making me leak uncontrollably. My hands grabbed the blanket on the bed tightly, screams and moans and incoherent mumbles escaped my mouth as I fought to slay still.

"Such a good girl, you're soaking wet. Keep it up, we'll be finished soon..." your voice trailed off, I knew you were lying.

I could feel the pressure growing, my inevitable orgasm growing, ebbing, threatening to tear me in half. I couldn't hold it much longer.

"Sir, please... please stop! I cannot hold out much longer." You ignored me. You ignored my whimpers and please. My begging only encouraged you to finger fuck me harder. Your hand took a fistful of my hair, pushing my face into the bed as I screamed for you to stop. "Sir! Sir I can't!! I'm- im going-...fuck!" Suddenly a clear stream of my girl cum shot from my pussy. Leaving me flailing on the bed you didn't stop. You continued to assault my g-spot as more fluid shot out at me.

"So unfortunate, Kitten. You did not pass your inspection today. I was so hopeful that you would." You did not stop the torment. "What's even worse, you've made a mess of my good suit. Tsk. Tsk. Up. Middle of the bed, hands and knees." You removed your fingers, slapping me hard on the ass. A red handprint slowly rose on my skin. Shakily I managed to peel my body from the bed and crawl to the middle, presenting my ass to you. "Head down." Your hand on my back guiding my head down on the bed, my ass still up. I could feel the cuffs being fastened around my wrists, one after the other, then you meeting them at the small of my back, cuffing them together. You then attached rope around my thighs, pulling my knees further out to the side. You attached the rope securely to the hooks on either side of the bed. Finally you placed a large red ball gag in my mouth, tightening the strap behind my neck. You placed a six inch pvc pipe in my right hand.

"Drop it if you need to safeword. I am not stopping otherwise."

SMACK. The flogger. You didn't whip me hard but red welts began to raise.

I tensed, awaiting the next assault of the flogger. Instead I felt a vibrating bullet pressed snug into my pussy. It was set to a low hum, not enough to cum, but enough to make me wiggle and whimper.

SMACK. This time harder. I screamed into my gag.

"This ass is so much prettier with the welts and the gem stone."

SMACK. The flogger met the plug in my ass and had I not been immobile I might've shot right off of the bed.

SMACK. This was by far the hardest. One of the tails hit my engorged clit. Screaming into my gag with tears flowing freely down my throat, my calves kicked the bed in protest. You put the flogger down next to my head and positioned yourself so you were sitting on my calves facing my feet.

"Do you know what's nice about having you like this? When I tickle your feet you can't move your legs anywhere while I sit on them." Your fingers slowly trailed over my sensitive soles, paying special attention to the soft spot under my toes. I screamed and thrashed beneath you, begging through the gag for you to stop. You continued to torture my feet for another few minutes before turning yourself around to face my body. I heard you undoing your belt and slipping your pants down, disposing them to the floor along with your soaked shirt.

"I think your ass is ready for me." You tugged hard on the plug, ripping it out of me. My ass still gaping you wasted no time but to replace it with your hard cock. You slammed in and out of me with no mercy, bottoming out with your balls slapping my pussy and clit. My screams were met with more slaps to my ass and thighs with your large hands. With every thrust of your cock the bullet inside of me pressed firmly against my g-spot. You reached your hand around my hips to turn the bullet up to max, then roughly rubbed my clit. I desperately screamed through the gag, tears flowing freely as my impending orgasm came crashing over me. It was merely minutes before another one quickly built and once again I was screaming and thrashing beneath you.

"That's right, Kitten. Cum for me! Cum hard, squeeze my cock with your ass." Between your relentless fucking and the vibrator buzzing against my g-spot the most intense orgasm washed over my body, squirting my hot liquid all over the bed and you. I felt like it would never end. Suddenly your thrusts became more forceful and I felt your hand reach up taking a fistful of my hair, pulling my upper body inches off of the bed. With one final thrust you came hard, depositing your cum deep in my bowels. As the last of your orgasm spurts out you gently slid your cock out of me. I could feel your cum dripping out of my ass and down my slit, pooling on the bed beneath me. You released my hair letting me fall breathless onto the bed.

I felt my body give way and the pvc pipe slid out of my fingers. My eyes began to flutter as I melted into the bed. You began untying my legs, then releasing my wrists. You pulled my body up close to you and wrapped a soft warm blanket around my body. We lay there for a few moments with you rubbing my head and telling me how much you love me and how beautiful I am. You held a bottle of water to my lips and gently tipped it up, a small stream of water wetting my lips. When my breathing became steady you picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. While the tub was filling with water you poured my favorite lavender bubble bath, and lit the candles sitting on the edge of the tub. You placed me in the warm water and took your place behind me making sure to wrap your arms around me pulling me into your chest. Using a wash cloth you pour water over my head then lathered shampoo into my scalp taking extra time to massage my head with the pads of your fingers. After rinsing my hair your pour body wash right into your hands and gently washed me, paying special attention to my breasts and nipples. Your hands trailed down my body reaching between my legs and washing my pussy. You slipped a finger into my anus and spun little circles making sure to clean all of the cum out. Once you are satisfied you carried me out of the tub, wrapping me in a warm and fluffy towel then carried me back to the bedroom. We lay together peacefully in bed with my head on your chest and your thumb rubbing my forehead.

"I love you my dear Lydia." You nestled your nose into my hair and inhaled deeply then exhaled with a sigh.

I snuggled in closer to your chest. "I love you too, Sir." You reached for the lamp on the bedside table, turning off the lights. Our breathing slowed and became one as we drifted off to sleep.