Lydia's Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quillan pushed me back with his hands on my shoulders, laying me down on the furs. His hand caressed my thigh, tickling me around my pussy without actually touching it.

"Oh, Lord Protector." I whimpered.

"Let me show you how pleasure really is." He whispered as his hand slid between my knees and gently pushed them apart. My thighs opened. I spread them wide to show him my pussy.

"Oh. That's so pretty and fresh." He muttered, circling his hand just above it on my belly.

I giggled. A nervous excitement at being exposed to someone properly for the first time in my life. A little embarrassed but also proud.

He lowered his face into me and I felt his kisses at the tops of my thighs, around my slit.

"Say fuck." He whispered.

"Fuck." A pathetic mutter.

"Cry it. Shout it out."

His tongue licked up the length of my pussy and over my button. I didn't need any more encouragement.

"Fuuck."

I screamed it. The whole village must have heard. I didn't care. Certainly, Adora was awake again. I saw her stir out of the corner of my eye.

Again Quillan was licking me. This time his muscle was parting me, pressing into my hot flesh and lapping up the gush of fluids racing down to meet it. The world around me slipped from focus and only what was being done to me mattered.

"Oh, Lord. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

His hand glided up my body, exploring my belly in delicate wide circles, then upwards, onto my tit. A big hand that swallowed it and I became aware of just how tiny my tits were.

"Uhhh."

Quillan was big compared to me. Powerful and strong. A dominating figure as he hovered over me, held up by his arms. This was going to be no meeting of equals as it was with Emelie. When he took me I would be at his mercy.

"Are you sure?"

My last chance to back out.

"Do it." I whispered in willing submission.

"Fuck me."

He seemed to come closer, rough hair on his stomach and legs scratching at my flesh. A new feeling I'd never felt or even imagined.

"Uhh."

His cock pressed at my entrance. It parted me and a wetness I didn't know I could produce eased its slide into me.

"Oh good Lord Protector."

Shock and fear. Hope and delight. Every emotion imaginable seemed to grip me as taut muscles were forced apart by the intruder.

Then he was laying on me, his bulk forcing my thighs apart until my hips hurt. I felt full. Complete in a way if never felt before.

"It feels so good."

"This is how real fucking is." He said.

"Oh uhh."

He pulled away and then thrust into me. I wanted to analyze the feeling. To understand if it was pain or pleasure I felt in my confused mind. But there was no thinking time. His cock thrust into me again, and again. My breaths escaped in grunts I had no control over.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

My body took over and responded. My pussy oozed more fluid, internal muscles gripping his cock as if to pull it in deeper only for it to escape on the slick fluids lubricating his movements.

My hands went to his back. Fingers contacted with his skin to make us one. Nails scratching at his flesh.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

I was in a daze. I hardly noticed when he was gone from me. Big hands took hold of my waist and I found myself lifted and spun. My tiny physic was a willing plaything to his strength. I fell forward onto my hands and knees.

"Oh fuck."

His cock entered me again from behind. Hands on my hips pulling me back onto it, impaling me. So fucking deep.

"Uh. Uh. Uhhh."

Balls slapped at the tops of my thighs.

I fell off a cliff. A sudden release. A rush of ecstasy that left me momentarily brain-dead. I was shuddering and jerking uncontrollably as the greatest pleasure I'd ever experienced washed over me.

"I guess you're not ready to breed just yet so I won't cum inside you."

Again I was spun around. I was a doll, a helpless thing to be maneuvered and posed. And I found myself knelt with Quillan's cock pushed into my mouth again. For a moment I was confused about what was happening. My hands went up to his hips in a halfhearted protest as his hand held my head firmly in place.

I felt his cock, slippery with my fluids, twitch. I became aware of its heat, then it throbbed and my mouth was filled with his cum.

"Uhmph."

I was wide-eyed in shock. The taste was overpowering. Not unpleasant but strange. As was the texture. Then I swallowed to avoid choking.

A moment later I was free and gasping.

"Fuck."

"That's how real sex is." He said with a grin as he settled back onto his own furs.

I was still in shock as I lay back on the skins gasping great lungfuls of air. Sweat trickled from my forehead and I wiped it away before it stung my eyes. I was full of joy.

"It was fantastic."

I turned my head and saw Adora smiling at me. She knew the depth of my pleasure. She was old enough that she'd experienced it many times, I was sure. For me, it was a first. A City dweller forced to request permission. And denied. Not anymore.

I snuggled into Quillan and closed my eyes, letting a peaceful sleep take me.

Seven

I couldn't wait to tell Amelie when I saw her at breakfast.

"I did it."

I whispered excitedly, leaning into her ear.

"I know. I heard you. We all heard you."

I was grinning wildly, not caring that my moment of joy had filled the village.

"What was it like?" She asked.

"Amazing.

You have to do it."

Amelie giggled like a child in schooling.

"I want to try it tonight. Albus likes me. I think he will be my First if I ask."

I was still full of joy and my Second, she truly was my Second now, was making my hormones run wild again.

Without the Chastity garment, my pussy was like a new toy and I wanted it played with.

"You want to practice first? We can mutually pleasure if you want. Only now we can do it properly."

Amelie squirmed, her face cracking into a smile.

"Okay." She answered in an escaping breath she couldn't control.

I put my hand on her leg and slid it up to her crotch, pressing through the unfamiliar coarse material of her new clothing to excite her button. So much easier without any restrictive device limiting us.

"Uh."

Her legs clamped tight around my hand.

"We can take our time." I whispered.

"I so want to explore your pussy. I want it like the girls in those magazines."

"You can use the hut."

The sudden voice cut in from behind us. I looked around to find Adora grinning at us. I hadn't realized she was so close.

"Quillan is out hunting and I won't disturb you."

I found my eyes running over her, imagining what she would look like without her clothing. I'd only caught glimpses of her in the hut, and of course, she'd let me touch her breast yesterday. It was enough to know she was pretty. Enough to awaken my curiosity and excite my button.

"You can join us if you want."

I was embracing my freedom more than I'd expected. For so long my needs had been suppressed. The enjoyment of my own body stifled. I wanted to experience everything.

Adora blushed.

"Is that okay with Amelie?"

Amelia almost breathed her answer. She was as curious and wrapped up in her newfound freedom as I was.

"Oh yes."

We slipped away from the others. The three of us disappeared into the hut. I'd decided Quillan would be my breeding partner. My First. At least I hoped he would be. I'd only assumed he wasn't promised to another for breeding.

But before that, I wanted to make up for all the lost pleasure denied to me by the City.

"You'll be my first girls." Adora said.

"You don't have a Second? For pleasure?" I asked in confusion.

"We don't have Firsts and Seconds. That's not words we'd use." She giggled.

"A breeding partner?"

She looked back at me shyly.

"There is someone. He's a hunter. Like Quillan. His name's Morten. And yes. I suppose he will be the one who fathers my babies when I'm ready. He is my preferred partner."

"So you do have others?"

She grinned.

"We have fun together when we're young with whoever we choose. The village is one big family. Of course, we have our favorites and we eventually choose a life-mate to have children with. And when they're born we all share in our children. They're the future of us all. But we stay with our life-mate from that point."

Amelie was behind me, her hands coming around my waist as she listened to Adora. It wasn't children that were on her mind.

"Can I see your tits?" She brazenly asked Quillan's sister over my shoulder.

"They're so big."

Adora laughed.

"Yes."

She peeled her top open, releasing the strange fastenings, small flat circular plates pushed through slits in the material. I'd struggled with them when given clothing earlier. Rough materials that still felt uncomfortable against my skin.

We both stared as Adora's garment was allowed to fall away revealing her mounds. So big that they would more than fill my whole hand.

Adora sniggered as her face and neck turned red.

"They're not that big really. Just average. There are others with bigger ones."

I found that difficult to comprehend. But those ancient magazines held the promise that she spoke the truth.

My own top was coming away as I rushed to be naked and Amelie cupped my insignificant little offerings. I could feel the excitement through her fingertips.

"Mine are tiny." I said, slightly disappointed in my offerings.

"Everyone in the City has small ones."

Adora moved closer and her hands joined Amelie's on my tits.

"Mmm."

Small or not, having fingers trace along the underside of my tits while others gently teased my nipples still sent waves of ecstasy raging through my body.

"Small is just as beautiful." Adora whispered.

Amelie unwrapped Adora from what she had called a skirt and I saw a neat bush of coarse hair covering her pussy. It was like Quillans except confined to a small area. Neatly shaped into a strip. The rest of Adora was smooth like my own body.

"No one has hair like that in the city." I said.

"It only grows on our heads apart from the odd... we trim those away."

Amelie was fascinated with Adora's body hair, already she was brushing her fingers over it. Adora was quivering as I moved closer to touch her. Again my fascination lay with her tits and my hands went straight to them.

"Mmmm." She quivered under our touch.

They felt so soft. They moved freely in my hands and her mounds deflected under my fingers as I squeezed. It all just left me feeling even more excited.

Adora's hand came up to stroke my face. Another to Amelie.

"This is strange." She said.

"You don't do this in the village? You don't mutually pleasure with others of the same gender?"

"No. Not usually. Some do. Some even chose them as their life-mates. But normally it's between men and women. Anything like this is rare, and only when we're young. Kind of like we're practicing. Looking for the best life-mate."

Even as she spoke her hands were exploring my body. Her eyes looked me over with growing hunger.

"We choose carefully and stay together forever. That's when the fun with others ends and becomes something between the two. We grow old together. No Second."

I kissed her breast, running my tongue over her nipple.

"And Morten is your life-mate?"

"I hope he will be."

That idea seemed strange to me. In the City, even when granted a license, it was normal to have a Second. Some were Mixers. People who didn't attach but chose to mutually pleasure freely.

"I'm glad you haven't made it so just yet." I said sliding my hand up the inside of her thigh. Her flesh was so smooth and warm.

"I will do soon. But not today."

She leaned forward and sucked ever so gently on my nipple.

"Uhhh."

Amelie was caressing my butt as I fell forward onto my hands, lifting myself to my knees. Two faces joined behind me. Two tongues exploring my pussy and ass hole, soaking me with my juice and their saliva.

"Oh fuck."

I was a shivering wreck as I glanced behind me to see that as they pleasured me, their hands were exploring one another with equal relish.

"Oh, Lord."

I turned into them before I reached my peak and we became a tangled mess of limbs. Each of us stroking soft thighs, caressing and kissing whoever's tits came to us. And then I was face to face with my prize. Amelie's wide-open legs thrust her glistening pink flesh towards me and I took my first taste of her pussy.

"Oh yes." She cried out.

I felt her body shudder and my lips and tongue were coated in a gush of her juices. It tasted divine.

I felt more alive than I ever had when we emerged from the hut. In the City, I had been consumed by how constrained the garment guarding my pussy had kept me. But that had only been a small part of it. As the sun warmed my skin and a gentle breeze cooled it in return, I realized how numbed every sensation had been in that sterile world.

Through the voices and sounds of playing children, I could hear birds, the rustle of foliage, and the buzz of a passing insect. This was raw and instinctive. Animalistic. It was how we were intended to live, as an extension of a natural world. We weren't some component of a machine.

We were animals. We walked upright and had the power of rational thought. But we were still only flesh and blood, responding instinctively to stimuli. Biological beings that operated on hormones and pheromones with the sole purpose of procreation.

We were meant to further our species. To mix and diversify our genes. Not to conform to some plan of uniformity.

"Come and play with the children." Adora said, pulling on my arm.

Amelia laughed as I followed Quillan's sister into the mix of youngsters before turning away to explore on her own.

Some of the children were as young as two or three cycles. Not much more than babies and instantly they made me yearn to breed. Perhaps now I would be able to. Others were approaching their maturity ceremonies. Did they have such a thing here? Certainly not as in the City. The ritual caging of awakening bodies and emotions was something these children would never suffer.

"Are you an Elf?"

"No."

I smiled as I bent down to the little girl's height. She was only around six cycles old at most.

"I'm just a person like you."

I had no idea what an Elf was, but I knew I wasn't one.

"This is Lydia." Adora explained.

"She's come from the City to live with us."

"She looks like an Elf. Or a fairy."

I looked up at Adora for an explanation.

"It's because you're petite and pale. Elves are little people who live in the forest and have magical powers."

"Are there any here?"

Adora laughed.

"No. They're not real. Only to children."

I think I got it. Imaginary.

The little girl hugged me for no reason and I felt that overwhelming desire to make a life just like her.

"What's your name?"

"Lyra."

"That's a beautiful name."

"I like you, Lydia."

"And I like you."

As if that was all that was needed she turned and ran back to her playmates.

"Come with me." Adora took my hand as though about to show me some great secret and I followed obediently. Out from the village and through the trees.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

I did indeed see. The trees ended abruptly and I saw a great body of water stretching out in front of me.

"Is that an ocean?"

Adora found my question hysterical. "No silly. It's a lake. An ocean is... well, many, many times bigger. I've never seen an ocean though. But I know."

For me, lakes, rivers, and oceans were just ideas and images that Protector had shown us in our schooling. My ideas of an ocean were as much a work of my imagination as fairies were to Lyra.

"Can you swim?

Do you have lakes in the City?"

I looked at the still body of water. A flat mass that softly rippled at the touch of insects. The ground sloped into it and tall grasses seemed to cluster in patches here and there. Other green plants floated on top towards the middle and pretty, colorful flowers blossomed, laying over the leaves like low decorative bowls. Insects buzzed and flitted from one to another.

"We have pools. But we don't get in them. We just... look at them. They're ornate."

"Oh, that's such a pointless thing to do when swimming is so much fun."

Adora was taking her clothes off and for the second time that morning, I got to see her glorious tits and the strange, neat patch of hair above her pussy.

"Come on."

She splashed into the lake as I stared at her apple-shaped butt swaying with each step. Adora launched herself forward to lie on the water, and to my amazement, she propelled herself with her arms and legs. Each moved with a smooth rhythm that hardly disturbed the surface. I'd never seen anyone do such a thing.

"Come in. It's cooling." She called.

I shrugged and took off the garments she and Quillan had given me to wear. I wasn't sure about the water, but I did like the freedom of being unclothed again.

"How do you swim?"

I waded into the lake and it quickly rose around me. I gasped with shock as the cold water reached my stomach.

"Duck under quick. It won't feel cold then."

She had stopped her swimming and as I looked she did a demonstration, vanishing beneath the surface for a moment while only her drifting hair betrayed that she was still there.

She emerged with a gasp and the splashing of water cascading from her body.

"Just like that."

I couldn't bring myself to put my head under the surface but dipped down to my neck.

"Uhhh."

It was freezing. Then as I quickly jumped up again I realised it didn't seem so cold. Relaxing I sank down and let my arms and hands move against the pressure of the water in a near rendition of one of my dances.

"Now lean forward and push off with your feet. Swing your arms to push the water back and kick your feet.

Stay near the side. You can touch the bottom until you're comfortable."

Fully expecting to just swim, I did as she said, slicing forward in the water. My arms and feet splashed, violently throwing water in all directions. And I sunk.

With a panicked splashing, I found the stony bottom again and burst from the water. But not before it went up my nose and down my throat. I was choking and spluttering while Adora laughed uncontrollably.

"Here. Hold my hands and kick with your feet. Gently."

I trusted her. I took her hands and leaned forward, letting my legs float up.

"Kick." She reminded me backing away, parallel with the bank.

This time I felt buoyant. But not so that I trusted myself.

"Don't let go." I begged.

"I won't."

I felt more comfortable. Safe with Adora keeping me afloat.

"Ha.

Am I swimming?"

"Not quite. But it's the first step. I teach the children here. I'll teach you as well."

It was fun being in the water. And nice to have someone like Adora guiding me, holding my hands, and giving instructions. All the while I stared forward at her soft, friendly face and lower, just above the waterline her glorious tits.

The sun was warm on my skin when we emerged. It dried the droplets quickly, burning the tender flesh of my nipples and the soft fleshy lips of my pussy.

"So are you able to... do things without Amelie?" Adora asked nervously.

I instantly knew what she was asking but let her continue.

"I mean. I don't completely understand this First and Second thing?"

I smiled.

"It's easy. Our First is the partner we choose for seeding. The one who we breed with. It's a life commitment, needing approval by Protector. Our Second is also a life commitment, but we choose that person freely as it's only for mutual pleasure."

"Even when you have a First?"

"Yes. But many of us are never permitted a First. Only if we're licensed. Otherwise, our Second is our only lifetime partner. As it is... Would have been, with Amelie."

"And... others?"

I smiled.

"Pleasuring with others is normal. But usually, it's a one or two time thing. Never a commitment. Some are what we call Mixers and never choose a First or Second. They just... mix. For pleasure.

1...45678...12