Lydia's Service Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All at once the clock beeped and he slashed the strap down hard against my buttocks. Whether it was the whole process, being restrained, gagged or my position, but the strap burned with a ferocity I'd never experienced when I had been punished previously.

I was just about getting my breath back thirty seconds later when the clock beeped again, and Brian brought the strap down again on my buttocks. This time I was more aware of the loud crack it made as it struck me.

After six strokes, I was crying out each time the strap struck me. Muffled grunts and sounds from me trying to say, "Owwww!" with the ball tight in my mouth.

At ten, Brian changed position, to strike from the other side. This didn't decrease the pain in any way, it merely spread it over a wider area, and the burning of my buttocks spread up my back and my vagina, though Brian had been as good as his word and had not struck me there.

By fifteen strokes I was quite delirious. The burning didn't subside between strokes and each one felt like more hot coals had been heaped on my buttocks. I could feel my sphincter pulsing as it recovered from each stroke that hit it.

I tensed myself more for the last five strokes, holding my breath when the clock signaled another stroke was coming. The twentieth was the only one that struck my labia, and I wondered if that was deliberate as I jumped and tensed against the straps and the effects of the stroke subsided a little.

"I advise you to prepare for this penalty stroke and control your breathing. I will be applying the stroke on the second signal after this one."

Brian aimed the rod at my buttocks, pushing it against them. I could feel that it had little, if any, flex in it. It pressed against my sphincter each time he aimed and pressed it.

The clock beeped once and I tensed, closing my eyes. It beeped again, the rod struck me, hardly flexing at all, and it felt as though my anus had been torched.

The pain was far more intense than I had endured with the strap. My sphincter pulsed like a flashing beacon, my buttocks were beyond burning and I felt my vagina fluttering as my lower body tried to make the agony subside.

Intense humiliation followed, realizing that Brian had a close up view of what was happening down there and I could neither control nor prevent it.

If I had not been gagged I would be crying and begging for ice to be applied to my buttocks, anus and vagina. Anything to cool down the fiery rage down there would have been welcome.

Brian left me strapped to the bench for a while as he sprayed the strap and rod with something and wiped them with a paper towel, taken from a roll. He held up a length of paper towel. "I am going to wipe you before releasing you. You are quite wet down there." For some reason I was flushed with embarrassment at my body displaying signs of pleasure.

He wiped around my vagina, then down between my buttocks. Before discarding it, Brian showed me how wet the towel was, adding to my embarrassment and humiliation.

Brian undid all the straps but ordered me not to move until he said so. He lifted down my legs so that they hung over the edge of the bench. He steadied me by my arm as I rose on his order to a position standing, shakily, in front of the bench.

I did not get time to relish my arms and legs being free, as Brian quickly attached the waist chain, wrist cuffs, plus the ankle cuffs and bar. He attached the chain to my collar again and addressed me formally again.

"Prisoner Smith, your punishment has been completed. You will now accompany me back to the preparation room, where you will pay for your punishment, before you are released."

I had a good idea what the payment may involve, but not the finer details. Brian walked off, pulling me along as he opened the door and switched off the lights. Outside we moved along briskly again to the foot of the stone steps.

My thighs were stiff and my bottom obviously still very sore, so my movements were not quite as fluid as before the punishment. Brian advised me to be as positive as possible stepping up the steps. As I could not look down, and my feet had restricted movement, it was difficult. I made it to the top with just two small stumbles.

I didn't struggle with the steps up from the kitchen and we soon reached the bedroom where I had undressed. Brian unclipped the chain from my collar.

"Stand up straight!" he ordered me, then continued addressing me. "Prisoner Smith, you are now required to pay for your punishment by providing your body for sexual services." I suspected as much. I was frozen with fear as much through my complete lack of experience as the thought of giving up my body unwillingly.

"For this session, you will be paying with your mouth." I had never before had a penis in my mouth, so this would be a monumental first experience for a woman in her sixties!

"I don't use barrier protection with prisoners paying for their punishment. You will be taking my bare cock inside you, and you will be swallowing my cum! " Brain stated. I hadn't thought about it, but protesting at this stage was not on my agenda. I wanted to be under Brian's control and this was part of it.

Brian dropped a pillow behind me. "Turn around and drop to your knees." Without my hands to steady myself, I crashed down onto the pillow with my knees. Brian removed my gag and I breathed in and out heavily through my mouth. "I will fetch you some water," said Brian as he moved the chair from the side of the bed to a position in front of me.

He disappeared from view, returning quickly with a cup of cold water that he held to my lips so that I could drink. He was naked, his penis already fully erect and protruding from his trimmed, brown, pubic bush.

His penis measured around six inches long, about average from what I'd seen as a Doctor, and with a fairly average girth too. He was uncut, his foreskin peeling back because of his erection to reveal a glans glistening with pre-ejaculation.

He sat and guided my head down so that my mouth was touching the head of his penis. "I will let you do what you do first, but be warned that I might let the moment take me and end up holding your head and fucking your face."

I felt that outcome was fairly inevitable but I did try to please him.

I sucked on his penis with wet lips, running my lips down his shaft then licking his glans like I was licking an ice cream. I licked and sucked, licked and sucked, taking him deeper into my mouth, but evidently not deep enough as he grabbed my head, forcing himself down my throat and causing me to gag.

He let me carry on and moaned appreciatively as I fellated him as best I could. My feelings were that I had not done badly for an absolute beginner. His breathing started getting faster, and I increased my pace, licking and sucking, concentrating on the sensitive head of his penis.

As his grunting and moaning increased, he stood, grabbing my hair at the back of my head and thrusting his penis in and out of my pursed lips. He ejaculated, a long spurt of warm liquid semen onto the back of my tongue and down my throat.

I swallowed and continued to lick his glans and shaft, pursing my lips to milk the last drops of semen from him. He left his penis in my mouth for some time before withdrawing it and wiping with a tissue. He took a clean tissue and wiped my mouth.

He helped me to my feet, fetched the key and began removing my restraints, beginning with the collar. He unlocked my ankles, wrists and the chain around my waist.

"Do you need to shower before you dress?" he asked. His wording told me that again, he would rather I didn't. I shook my head. Suddenly he stepped forward and grabbed my breasts, squeezing them with both of his hands, gripping and puling my nipples. He lifted my breasts and let them fall, then repeated this several times, ending with a tight squeeze of the flesh of both breasts.

"Sorry," he said apologetically, "that's just something I have wanted to do since I first saw your tits. They are quite wonderful. You may speak now.'

"I'm glad that you like them." I almost shrieked, "Sorry, I'm just not used to having compliments about my body."

"Nonsense," he scoffed, "speaking bluntly, I'd love to watch your body as you ride me. That's some way off though and I won't push you too quickly."

Why I was taken aback, standing naked in front of him I don't know. "Yes, well, err, you know that I haven't ever, err, you know, I haven't ," I stammered.

"Yes, you haven't been penetrated, I understand," he said, finishing my statement for me, "I still find it hard to believe, but I do believe you nonetheless."

He unlocked the box and I dressed quickly, obviously without panties, tights nor bra. Once I was dressed and had my coat on he addressed me again.

"I trust that today met with your requirements and I hope that we can make this arrangement regular. Are you free every Sunday to continue your punishment sessions? I would like to see you progress."

I stammered my response, "Yes, er yes please I mean, Sir. I would like to continue my education. Sorry for my lack of skill in er, paying you. Shall I come straight here and not to the café?"

"Yes, come here at ten next Sunday morning and we can start straight away. As for your skills, try watching some videos and practicing on a banana or a cucumber," he laughed, "But you weren't bad at all, honestly.

I will sound as though I had suddenly developed brazenness, but I could hardly wait for the next session. The feeling must have been mutual, as I received the following text message on Tuesday morning.

"Not working tomorrow. Do u want to continue ur education?"

I replied, "Yes please, 10am Sir? Have been practicing."

The response came in seconds, "Yes excellent."

Knowing the routine, Wednesday's session ran much smoother. I undressed to order quickly and we moved swiftly to my punishment, which consisted of twenty strokes of a thin bamboo cane on my buttocks. I incurred no penalty strokes.

I had been practicing, using a cucumber, following various porn videos I found online plus a text and photo document entitled, "Best hands free blow job."

Brian commented on my improved skills, and gave tips on how to improve using my tongue and lips. We agreed to meet again on Sunday as originally planned.

Sunday's session was even slicker, with my punishment being twenty strokes of a thicker cane that hurt mightily as it struck, although it was significantly more flexible than the stainless steel rod.

I incurred one penalty stroke as I undressed a full second slower than I had on Wednesday. I had no idea that Brian was timing it, but should have guessed from the prominent digital clock in the bedroom that showed seconds counting.

The rod caused the same trauma around my anus and on through my vagina in its aftermath. I vowed to avoid it in future. I was enjoying the progression of punishments but had no desire to subject my body to its ravages any time soon.

When it came to my payment, Brian decided to capitalize on my improvement in my gag reflex. After licking and sucking down his shaft , my lips wet with spittle, Brian held my head behind my ears and pushed his penis hard down my throat. He released me, letting me catch my breath then repeated it several times., pushing his penis hard inside so that his testicles rested against my chin.

"Purse your lips, and use your tongue as much as you can," he ordered. He held my head tight and began thrusting his penis full length between my lips. My nose was squashed with each thrust, and I licked as much as I could, and tried to wet my lips as much as I could.

Brian enjoyed the, "face fucking," a lot. I know this because he gushed about it later as I was dressing. This time he pulled out his penis before he climaxed, and had me lick the end of his glans, my tongue darting around it as he masturbated himself to ejaculation, spurting his semen onto my breasts.

Before he released me from my restraints, Brian wiped my breasts with a warm, wet flannel and toweled them dry. Much for his own enjoyment as any benefit to me, he also massaged moisturizing cream into them, kneading and squeezing them.

Being gagged I could not share how stimulated and aroused this made me. The same arousal was stirring more often when Brian applied the topical ointment to my vagina, buttocks and anus. When released, I did not feel inclined to share the information. I still felt embarrassed talking about things after the fact.

For the next two Sundays, one Wednesday and one Thursday the routine did not change much. My punishments escalated with more strokes up to twenty five, then thirty, with progressively more spiteful implements. Brian used crops, tawses, combinations of canes and even a trio of brine-oaked birch rods on me.

After the third Sunday session, I stood facing Brian for his formal address. He began as normal, "Prisoner Smith, you are now required to pay for your punishment by providing your body for sexual services."

Then the next part of his address changed.

"For this session, you will be paying with your cunt. You will be restrained on the bed for this session." He took a deep breath before delivering the final part, "I will be fucking you bareback, no protection, and cumming inside you."

Looking back, his use of the word, "cunt," for my vagina shocked me most. I would perhaps preferred to have some choice on whether Brian used a condom, but I would undoubtedly have agreed to unprotected vaginal penetration anyway.

I quivered as I thought about what was about to happen. The significance of this hit me like a wave. I was about to lose my vaginal virginity in a very intense way! I shook with fear, trepidation, and being honest, excitement too.

Brian removed my waist chain, wrist cuffs and ankle restraints. My collar and gag were left on, and I was instructed to lie spread-eagled on the bed. Straps with locking cuffs were on the end of ratchet straps, extending from each corner of the bed. Brian put the cuffs on my wrists and ankles, before tightening each strap, pinning me to the bed.

Brian undressed, and mounted the bed between my legs and stroked my labia. He inserted his index finger in my vagina. "You are very wet, and that is going to help matters," he stated.

He positioned himself so that the tip of his penis pushed at my vagina then pushed it inside. I gasped behind my gag as it felt like it was filling me up. The only things that had been up my vagina before were my fingers and the fingers and tools of my gynecologist.

Brian rested his weight on my ample stomach and pushed his penis fully inside me, withdrew it slightly then pushed it back in hard. I gasped again. He repeated this several times, each thrust getting harder and shoving me up the bed against my bonds. His rhythm increased. His sole intention was to please himself, so his efforts were concentrated on getting the best sensations for his penis.

As he thrust, he grabbed my breasts, squeezing them gently then harder, but never brutally. He surprised me by withdrawing his penis. He laid himself across me kneading my breasts in turn with one hand, sucking and licking my nipples. His other hand was down between my legs. Two fingers penetrated my vagina, hooking and stroking inside, while his thumb circled my clitoris.

My eyes widened as I reached a state of arousal I was not at all familiar with. Brian seemed to take pleasure in me reacting this way, stroking me harder and pushing his fingers deep inside me then hooking them , massaging the tender, sensitive area.

Brian replaced his fingers with his penis, penetrating me deeply and building up speed as he pounded me against the bed. My breasts bounced and wobbled as he continued to use his hips to impale me on his penis.

My vagina had never felt so prominent in my thoughts as the waves of orgasm forced me to breathe in gasps, clench my fists and point my toes. All at once Brian tensed, his back arched, and his thrusts slowed to three hard penetrations of his full length. I felt him ejaculate inside me.

I was by now quite breathless having to breathe through my nose and with the restrictive collar, plus Brian's weight on me a lot of the time. Brian rolled off quickly as I tried to regain my breath and take in the sensations still subsiding in my vagina.

Curiously Brian left the room, returning with two large bath towels that he folded and pushed underneath my buttocks and thighs. I guessed what was coming before Brian disappeared again and reappeared with some hair trimmers, plugging them in beside the bed.

"Now you've started paying me with your cunt I would like to see it a bit better," he quipped, smirking. He positioned himself between my legs to start trimming off my grey bush.

I felt the clippers running over my vagina and labia as Brian trimmed my pubic hair to stubble. I could also feel his semen dribbling out of me, something I could not stop happening, despite trying. Brian either did not notice or did not care. He unplugged the clippers and left the room again.

When Brian returned he was carrying a steaming bowl, half filed with hot water, plus a shaving brush, soap and a cut throat razor. "Try not to move or flinch or you may get cut accidentally," warned Brian. I was literally rigid with fear. Having someone using a sharp blade around my vagina was not something that felt natural at all!

Brian deftly spread soap, and shaved away the stubble of my pubic hair, wiping away the hair and soap with a hot wet flannel. He pulled and stretched my labia to catch stray hairs, making sure that I was totally bald and smooth.

Brian disappeared once again, returning with an unmarked spray bottle and a pump action bottle. "This will sting a little," he remarked as he sprayed my vagina and around it with the spray bottle containing some mixture of spirit solution.

The fierce burning in and around my vagina caused me to raise my buttocks off the towel and tense against my bonds. I struggled to catch breath, hoping that it would subside. I understood the medical reason, to help prevent infection, but why it should be so savage I didn't know.

Brian followed up, as the burning, stinging died down, by applying moisturizer from the pump action bottle with his fingers.

Released from my bondage, collar and gag, Brian said that I should shower before leaving but before I did, we had one more thing to address. "You are going to have a haircut."

I waited, sat on the bed, while Brian brought in a white sheet and laid it on the floor. He brought over the chair and instructed me to sit in it.

Brandishing the hair clippers, he added a guard to the blades. "This is a number four setting, one inch length. If you are to continue you are going to get a regular haircut."

I was shocked again. I hadn't anticipated this whatsoever. I briefly thought about my hair. I had never had it cut that short but admittedly my style owed more to the hairdresser interpreting my instruction to, "just tidy it up a bit."

I bowed my head slightly as Brian switched on the clippers and approached. I watched as hair fell from the driven path of the clippers and fell on my lap, shoulders, my breasts and the floor. I had considered my hair to be short, but seeing what had been chopped off, I thought I must now be almost bald!

When he finished, Brian brushed the majority of the hair from my face and body with a soft brush. "Time for a shower!" he quipped, obviously pleased with his work.

I went upstairs to the shower. The bathroom was in the same place as in my Mother's house, at the end of the landing at the front of the house. The shower was an electric one above the bath tub.

I looked at my hair, well what was left of it, in the mirror. I was initially shocked at how short it was. Although the clippers were set to an inch length, it was cropped very close. I showered, using the shampoo and shower gels that were on the windowsill, and dried myself on a large, rough, white towel that was hung behind the door.