Lydia's Service Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I dried myself I could hear Brian talking. As I moved out onto the landing I could hear his half of a phone conversation very clearly indeed. I assumed that he was talking about me!

"I haven't told her yet but it won't be a problem."

"No, not yet but if you wait until she's gone I will send a video of it, and you can judge for yourself."

I made a lot of noise about cleaning up the bath tub and coming downstairs. Brian switched to more hushed tones to finish his phone call as I came downstairs, naked. The box was still padlocked so I could not retrieve my clothes.

"Don't be in too much of a hurry to get dressed, Prisoner Smith. We still have things to attend to, now face me and stand to attention." Brian ordered.

His next statement was delivered almost as a matter of fact. Its content chilled me, though. "As part of the gradual escalation of your punishments, your next punishment will be observed."

I gulped with fear. This was a huge step! Someone else was going to watch, and presumably be entertained, by seeing me naked, bound and punished. I realized that the removal of my pubic hair was more than just for Brian's benefit. It was to allow voyeurs to see my vagina exposed even more.

"Two observers will be attending your next punishment. As a result of this you will pay for your punishment in advance. So that you are able to leave directly after your punishment."

I was glad that the observation did not extend to my payment, which Brian clarified as he continued.

"You will attend on Wednesday morning at ten sharp. You will not be fully restrained, and I will expect you participate fully, so you had better start educating yourself." He carried on, "To make it clear, I will be expecting to fuck you and for you to do a lot of the work. I will be expecting you to use your mouth, hands, your tits and your cunt to please me, maybe even your feet!"

I am sure that I blushed, as ridiculous as that may sound. I felt that it needed me to confirm, so I croaked, "Yes Sir."

The observation of my punishment fitted with the first statement I had heard him make on the phone. The next point referred to the second statement I had heard.

"One thing I must point out, Prisoner Smith, is that you will have to keep your ass hole cleaner than you have done."

I gulped and answered, "yes Sir. I am sorry Sir."

Brian smirked as though he was the cat who got the cream, and continued, "As a matter of routine I will be checking your ass regularly, starting now, so turn around, bend over, spread your legs shoulder with apart, reach round and spread your ass cheeks. Keep those eyes looking forwards!"

I did as he ordered and waited. Brian explained what he was going to do. "I'm going to insert my finger inside your ass. We don't want you to be squelching lube all day so I am just going to spit on my finger before I insert it. Relax your ass hole and it will hurt less."

I tensed involuntarily then tried to relax. I glanced backwards momentarily, waiting for Brian's penetrating finger. He was filming it on his phone.

"Eyes forward, Prisoner Smith! I'm only interested in your ass hole not your face, and there's nothing for you to see."

I felt the touch of Brian's finger on my anus, and gasped loudly as he pushed it inside me roughly, and up my anal passage.