Lydia's Service Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded,

"Sex may be difficult. Only because I don't know what they have in store for me and how close they'll be watching me."

I patted his knee.

"Besides, sex with you wouldn't feel like I was paying for anything, would it?"

He smirked,

"No I guess not, but I would still like to, like if it's possible."

"If it's possible, we'll make it happen. What about money?""

"Yeah, yeah, money would be great, thanks."

I nodded again,

"So, name your price and we'll go from there."

"I don't know, it's difficult."

I took a deep breath.

"Well I need the three bits of information. How about five hundred pounds and you get to have sex with me whenever it's possible without us being found out?"

I could hardly believe that those words had passed my lips. How far had I come from what I was just weeks previously?

He was obviously used to street bartering, and wanted to make his counter offer high but not too high. Bartering in sexual favors was alien to both of us, I'm certain.

"How about a grand and I get to fuck you hard any way I want when we can't get caught?"

It was a bit of a high offer but I saw no need to debate.

"OK, I agree. A thousand pounds it is, but I have to have every piece of information before you get paid."

He evidently could hardly believe that I had agreed.

"Okay, yeah but like I mean hard up your cunt and ass and fuck your face, I mean really hard fucking, slapping you around and that."

"Yes that's fine as long as I get the information."

He thought for a few seconds,

"How do I know you ain't having me on. Do I get something up front?"

I paused to collect my thoughts. At that moment Liam's phone rang. In his eagerness to answer it, he almost dropped it.

I could hear the entire conversation, even to the point of recognizing the caller's voice. It was Tony.

"Have you left the pig?"

Liam was having to think about his responses. I nodded to help him.

"Errr yeah I left about ten minutes ago, why?"

"The fat old slut's not answering her phone! She's either turned it off or she's left the room without it. I need to get her somewhere soon."

I had indeed left my phone in the room. I mouthed to Liam,

"Shops, aspirin."

"Err yeah she might have mentioned something about going to get some aspirin. There's a corner shop nearby. You want me to turn back and check?"

"That would be great. Saves me having to organize something. Get her back to the room and ring me on this number and I'll tell you where she needs to be. It will be much appreciated if you can help. What's your name, lad?"

"Liam, mate. Cheers, will do."

The conversation told me several things. One was that Liam was probably his name. He wouldn't have been able to think quickly enough to lie to Tony without at least hesitating.

Secondly it told me that the room was not bugged, or Tony would have been able to hear the phone ringing, and would have known that Liam had left.

Lastly it told me that I had been correct to bank on Liam being brought into the organization. Inadvertently I had just accelerated that.

I gathered up my dress,

"Come on, Liam, we had better head back to the room."

He laughed,

"Can I fuck you when we get there?"

I smiled wryly. This was his way of calling my bluff.

"Let's get back and we can discuss it. We may not have time."

"OK, but you get naked before we talk about anything, strip for me again, yeah?"

"I'm not putting my dress back on, Liam, so yes I will be naked when we get back, at least until you get told what to do next. We shouldn't delay, though. Tony may decide to come looking himself."

"Yeah, okay let's get back then."

We walked in silence, side by side. I put my hands in front of me with my dress rolled up in them. I broke the silence once, asking Liam to position himself better.

"Put your hand in the small of my back as though you are guiding me along. If Tony has anyone out looking at least it looks as though you have found me and are taking me back."

Inside the hotel room again, I checked my phone. Tony had rung seven times to try to reach me. I took off my coat and shoes and turned to face Liam.

"Much as I would like to have you totally dominate me I think that either we do nothing and you ring Tony now, or we make it very quick."

"What do you think, Lydia?"

I wondered if he was testing me. I couldn't take the risk so I suggested a compromise,

"I don't want you to penetrate my vagina or anus this time because I'll have to take more time cleaning myself up but I will kneel down in front of you and give you oral sex."

Again, the words that just tumbled out of my mouth had amazed me.

"Only if you let me put it up your cunt and ass first, just once like."

"How about between my breasts?"

"No, I want to feel my cock inside your cunt and ass, just for a minute in each."

I thought about it, but not for long,

"That's fine, how do you want to do it? Do you want to lie on the bed and I'll get on top?"

"No I want to see it go in, so bend over that chair and I'll stick it in you."

He pointed to the armchair in the corner of the room. I knelt on the seat and leaned towards the backrest.

"Get your tits on top of it and spread your arms out!"

His authoritative tone led me to believe that further debate was irrelevant. I bent and winced as my still tender breast flesh rested upon it.

I spread out my arms.

"Legs wider!"

I spread out my legs as far as I could within the seat area, putting more weight onto my breasts giving me reminders of the pain endured in my nipples during the electric shock session.

Liam undressed completely again.

He took up position behind me. I felt the tip of his penis against my vagina.

His right arm curved around my stomach, holding me as he used his left hand to guide himself in, and entered my vagina slowly, pushing until his penis was fully inside me.

I began to relax then contract my pelvic floor muscles. He held me around my waist with both arms now, his penis buried deep in me. His weight pressed against me, forced my nipples and breast flesh firmly against the backrest.

"Oh yeah, I like that, fuck yeah! Keep going like that and I could cum without moving."

He withdrew his penis slowly and, I suspect, reluctantly. Before he could guide it to my anus I made a request.

"Could you spit down there before you enter me, please, Liam? I may need it."

He didn't need to be asked twice, and bent down to pull open my buttocks and spat onto my anus. I felt it wet and dripping. He positioned himself like last time and guided his penis into my anus with his left hand. He had to push, and his penis slid inside me finally with an audible, "plop!"

He pushed it fully inside as I tried not to wince.

"Wow your ass is so tight, like a virgin's ass!"

I resisted the urge to tell him that until earlier today, that is exactly what it was!

He groaned in pleasure,

"Jeez, I could just fuck your ass now if you'd let me."

"No, please don't Liam I.."

I didn't get chance to finish as his hand covered my mouth. His weight pressed down on me and my breasts burned in agony as his weight pressed the chair's backrest against my flesh.

His thrusts buried his penis deep inside me, and I squealed against his hand as each withdrawal and insertion caused me more pain and discomfort.

His penis plunged deep into my anus each time, and my anal passage was tormented with another vigorous pounding as he reamed my insides.

He took his hand away from my mouth. I was in conflict. Never, ever would I have imagined myself in this position. A stranger with his penis inside my anus, against my consent, but me not wanting to insult nor upset him.

I decided to incorporate this within my own plan,

"Oh God, Liam, fucking hell, fuck me hard, fuck my dirty ass hole harder! Oh fuck, yes!"

His fingers dug deep into my shoulders as he thrust hard against me, his penis rammed deeper into my anal passage. I was very aroused myself. Whether it was the knowledge that this young man actually desired me, the thrill of fear or whatever, my senses were well into overload and I grunted profanity after profanity as the endorphins ran through my body. I no longer had to fake my arousal!

When Liam ejaculated he did so with a shout of , "Fuck!" and slowed down before collapsing against me.

"Shit, I'm sorry Lydia. I meant to pull out before I came but you were so fucking good I couldn't help myself."

I replied, my voice an octave higher than I intended and wavering with emotion,

"It's fine, Liam. The pleasure of the moment took us both."

"You're so fucking hot!"

I was glad that I was probably very flushed in my face anyway as I would have blushed.

"Come on, we had better get cleaned up, and you have to ring Tony."

I fetched Liam a flannel to wipe himself as he rang and I cleaned myself up in the bathroom. Again, I could hear the entire conversation.

"Hi, it's Liam. Got her back to the room, mate and she's just having some aspirin and a lie down."

"Great job, Liam. I'd say that was worth twenty quid. Get her to pay you before you leave and we'll be in touch again. Oh, did she give you a good wank earlier?"

"Err ... yeah it was great, thanks."

"Do you want another one before you go?"

"Err ... no it's okay, thanks."

"Haha, yeah a bit soon eh? Take a rain check and I'll see if we can't get a younger and fitter slut to sort you out. Laters, Liam."

I gave Liam a twenty pound note from my purse.

"What are they going to do to you?"

"I don't know. I was told I would be starting some training whatever that means."

I repeated the number of another phone I'd bought recently for cash and waited until Liam had put it in his phone.

"When you have any information, please text me and we can arrange to meet up."

"Yeah, and I'll text you anyways so's you've got my number. Then you can text me if there's chance we can meet up and fuck."

"OK Liam take care."

"You too Lydia. I hope they don't hurt you too much."

I smiled, probably unconvincingly.

"I'm sure they won't."

As soon as he left, my phone rang. It was Tony, of course.

"Make sure you have your phone with you, pig! If I need to contact you I don't want this fucking rigmarole!"

"Yes Sir."

"Get yourself back to your apartment as soon as you can. Walk along the seafront and ring me when you pass the Grand Hotel. When you get to your apartment block, go in via the car park entrance and open it with your fob so we can drive in and park in your parking bay."

"Yes Sir."

*******************************************************************************************************

I was aware of a car with Tony sat in the front passenger seat, waiting outside the car park entrance. I opened it with my key fob and followed it in, turning left and down one level to my allotted parking bay.

The parking are was uninhabited. It never was very busy. Like me, most residents either didn't own a car, or they drove only infrequently in the City as it was so unfriendly for traffic. Most used their bays for visitors.

The lighting was dim, from fluorescent tubes in the ceiling, triggered by movement. The ones behind me extinguished as I walked towards the car where Tony and two young men stood with the boot of the car open.

The two young men were very similar perhaps even related. Both were quite tall and gangly, with light brown short hair. One wore spectacles and the other didn't. They both had hoodies and jeans on with training shoes. One wore Nike and the other a brand I didn't recognize.

Tony waved his thumb towards the Nike man.

"This one's the IT wizard. He'll be getting you properly connected"

He nodded towards the other man,

"This one's a novice so he'll be learning as you go through your training."

He pointed inside the boot of the car where three large canvas kit bags sat. Each was over four feet long and cylindrical, with a diameter of around eighteen inches.

"These three need to go up to your apartment, and they are heavy so one at a time

up the stairs. We don't want you getting any unnecessary injuries do we?"

"No Sir."

I put down my own bag and bent in to lift one of the kit bags out. It was very heavy, probably thirty pounds. I struggled but managed to get the strap on my shoulder. I staggered with the weight as the two young men laughed.

Tony cleared his throat.

"Did I tell you to pick up a bag yet?"

"No Sir."

I placed the bag on the floor.

"Did I tell you to put the bag on the dirty floor?"

"No Sir."

I picked up the bag and placed it back in the car boot.

"Now, what do you think we have to do first?"

"I...I don't know, Sir."

"Well it's not difficult to work out is it, pig? Let's ask the novice shall we?"

The young man paused, then realized that he needed no more requesting to answer,

"Strip and be searched, Boss?"

"Is that a question or an answer, novice?"

"Sorry Boss, an answer. She needs to strip and have her holes searched."

"Correct, and then what?"

The novice looked puzzled. Tony prompted him,

"And when she's been stripped and cavity searched, what happens to her clothes?"

The novice still looked puzzled but then the answer came to him,

"She is given one thing to wear."

"Absolutely correct!"

Tony addressed me now,

"When you've been stripped and searched you will be given back one item of clothing and one only to perform the task. That one item may be removed at anytime by any of us for any reason whatsoever, no matter where you are and in any company whatsoever!"

He addressed the novice,

"As you have learned the routine now, you can either give her the order or choose to strip her yourself."

He looked pleased but slightly apprehensive, and took what was possibly the easiest option, addressing me,

"Pig, strip!"

I took off my coat, dress and shoes first, folding them up and putting them down on the floor.

The men watched intently as I stood in my slip and panties. Tony had ripped my tights and damaged the clasp on my bra when removing them at the hotel, so I had discarded them in a communal bin on the way home.

Tony remarked on this, "Nice to see you your tits hanging free, pig! Get used to it because every bit of underwear you own is being binned today!"

I pulled my slip over my head and shrugged my knickers off as I bent down. I stood up straight in front of then, naked.

"On your knees, pig. Head back, mouth wide open!"

Tony ran a finger of each hand around my lips and gums, and stretched my mouth wide like hooks into my cheeks.

"Up and bend over the car boot, spread your legs wide!"

The purpose of the cavity search was almost exclusively humiliation. I knew that nobody suspected to ever find anything, but the act of digitally penetrating my mouth, vagina and anus, particularly in front of a male audience, was intended to further objectify and humiliate me.

Tony inserted two fingers, firstly into my vagina, twisting and spreading them, and then into my anus, performing the same routine. He spoke to the novice,

"Are you taking note? Two fingers, up to the last knuckles, and wipe them afterwards."

He grabbed me at the back of my neck and manhandled me into position, standing and facing the novice.

"Now, what one item of clothing should she be given to put on?"

The novice reached down, picking up my panties,

"These, Boss."

"No, no, no! It's still daylight out. There could well be people using the stairwells. If she gets seen with her tits out, there's going to be questions asked. I know she'll be using the stairs stark naked when she's transported but that's late on and nobody uses stairs after dark unless the lifts are broken."

"Erm... her dress or this underdress then."

He picked up my slip.

"Yes, and which one, novice?"

"The dress, so she looks normal to anyone that sees her."

"Good answer, but we're actually going to make her wear the slip. Get close enough and you can see she's naked underneath it. It's an incentive not to engage anyone in conversation and also an incentive to get the job done quickly. So give it to her, and her shoes and give her instructions."

He picked up my shoes along with my slip he was already holding, and offered them to me,

"Put these on, pig!"

I pulled on my slip and slipped my feet into my shoes.

Tony prompted him again,

"Keys..."

"Give me your flat keys. We will go ahead in the lift to open up, and you will bring the bags up one by one. We will take your bag and clothes up."

I retrieved my flat keys from my bag and handed them over to him. He passed me a set of car keys with a fob.

"Lock the car each time you fetch a bag."

He and Tony gathered my coat, dress, panties and bag and set off. Tony looked back,

"Come on, wizard, keep up!"

The other young man replied, with a tablet in his hand taken from the black laptop bag he was carrying,

"I'll take the stairs with her on her first trip. I need to check what wi-fi signals they're getting on each floor, and what strength."

"Well if you're going to fuck her in the stairwell make it a quickie!"

"Very funny, so not my type!"

Tony laughed, loudly,

"And yet you can't take your eyes off her tits!"

Tony and the novice disappeared through the door towards the lift. I shouldered one of the bags, locked the car and walked, with some effort, towards the stairwell doors.

The apartment block had one cable broadband network and wi-fi strength would only be dependent upon what routers were in individual apartments. That, plus the thick concrete walls of the stairwells made the exercise irrelevant. The wizard must have known that, and probably that I knew it too, but didn't say anything.

There were twelve flights of stairs to my floor. The first pair took us to ground level, and the next ten to floor five, where my apartment was. Carrying the heavy kit bag was difficult and uncomfortable.

I managed to get up five flights of stairs before I needed to stop and get my breath, and to possibly swap shoulders to carry the bag.

We were between floors, and I just had to put the bag down,

"Please, Sir I have to stop for a minute, to get my strength back."

"Very well, lean against the wall with your legs apart. I want to ask you some questions."

He put his bag and tablet down and stood behind me, lifting up my slip, and running his hands up my stomach to my breasts. He squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples, before running his hands down my stomach again to my pubis.

"Is it true you were a Doctor?"

"Yes Sir."

"And now what are you, a slut, a whore?"

"I serve my Master in whatever way he pleases, Sir."

He put his hand between my legs and pushed a finger into my vagina.

"And you do this voluntarily, slut?"

"Yes Sir, it is my choice."

He withdrew his finger and I heard him lick it.

"Right, now here's what is going to happen. You are going to take this bag up to your flat and when you come back down you will run. You will run as fast as you can. And when you get to the car park again I will be there and I am going to fuck you!"

"Y...y...yes Sir"

"You will need to make an excuse for me. Say I've had to go back down to get a base level again. You can take your time with this bag but in order to give me time to fuck you, you will have to be quicker with the next one."

"Yes Sir."

"It will be a quick fuck but I expect your full participation to make me cum quickly. I expect some intense and extreme effort from your cunt. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes Sir."

As I shouldered the bag again I wondered if this was a test. Whether I was supposed to tell Tony or not, and whether he was complicit in this. I labored up to my floor, stopping twice on the way to adjust my posture for less pain, and finally delivered the bag to my flat.