Lydia's Service Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony and the novice were already inside, sitting on my armchair and sofa.

"You took your time, pig. Where's the wizard?"

Breathless, I gasped,

"Back down in the car park getting some new base levels."

"Techy wanker! Probably creaming himself over the bars on his screen. Drop it there and off you go, don't dawdle!"

I ran downstairs, as quickly as I dared, coughing with exertion as my lungs burned. I felt quite dizzy when I pushed the door open into the car park and saw the wizard in the distance sitting on the boot of the black car.

"Come on, fucking hell don't slow down now! Get the car open!"

I aimed the fob at the car and pressed it as I ran. The wizard sat in the front passenger seat and pulled down his trousers and underpants. His penis was already erect, and glistening with pre cum on his exposed glans.

I ran to the open door and climbed in, kneeling over him. I lifted my slip to lower myself but he grabbed it and pulled it off me. We were limited for space, so I lowered my head as i guided his penis into my vagina.

"My, my, you are wet!"

I was indeed extremely damp with natural juices. Room to move was in short supply so I rose and dropped as best I could with limited movement, but fully aware that he had to ejaculate as soon as feasible, I used my pelvic floor muscles to contract and expand my vagina around his penis.

My breasts were level with his face, a situation he took full advantage of, biting and sucking on my nipples, grabbing each breast in turn with one hand, while the fingers of his other hand stroked my clitoris.

"Haha for an old girl you have got a lot going on down there!"

Short of something to say, I replied succinctly,

"Thank you, Sir."

I continued my efforts, concentrating on his rigid penis inside me. He was not that big, but his erection was rock solid, like iron. I was getting very aroused myself. Whether it as the exertion, the actions I was having to take to serve him, or the fact that we were in quite a public place I don't know, but my body responded.

My eyes failed to focus and my breathing got rapid. He noticed and intensified his digital assault on my clitoris,

"Right, now let's have your cunt cum on my cock!"

I shook as wave after wave of intensive charges ran through my body. My endorphins peaked and I let out groans and squeals as I pushed myself down squeezing his penis with my vaginal walls. It felt like I had ejaculated.

He confirmed it.

"Haha, you've just cum a whole bucket load! You really are something else. A properly dirty granny! Now make me cum!"

I gathered myself a little and continued to work on his penis, having almost instantaneous results. His sucking and biting of my breasts subsided as his mouth fell open and I slid myself along his penis, my juices making an oily plopping noise from our interaction.

He ejaculated in excess, too. I felt his semen spurt and flow for some time as I continued to milk him. I was going to be literally dripping with body fluids. Though my instinct was to simply flop down onto him, spent, I knew that was not the right thing to do.

My mind was snapped back into reality by his actions of pushing me upwards,

"Come on, get off, you've still got bags to carry!"

I made a mental note to check the hormone levels in my medication, given the way my body had just reacted. Thankfully he had a small pack of wet wipes, taken from the glove compartment. He began to use one on his penis and groin, which was slathered with glistening fluids.

He handed me one,

"Use this and be quick!"

I wiped myself as best I could, soaking the small cleaning towel and retrieved my slip. I pulled it on as he stood up and closed the car door. With the bag on my shoulder, I clicked the fob and locked the car.

My legs were wobbling like jelly for the first few flights of stairs, but happily the adrenaline propelled me forward at a faster pace and I reached my flat quite breathless but still, I hoped, in a decent time.

Tony smirked as I dropped the second bag,

"You took your time, did you see the wizard?"

"Yes ..."

I panted, trying to think and speak whilst sounding convincing.

"Yes I did, Sir. I expect he will be on his way soon."

"Yes, I expect he will ... he's probably having a wank over his signal levels or your tits!"

Tony laughed as he said that. Did he know, or even just suspect? Was this all planned, or was he just making light of the wizard's apparent flakiness?

I turned to go, knowing that I had to retrieve the last bag from the car. Tony called me back, and handed me a black bin liner filled with what felt like garments.

"This is your underwear that definitely has to go. The novice has been through your drawers. I'm sure there will be more but you can get rid of these for now. There's a pitiful number of items you'll model to see if they are decorative enough to be useful. Whether they are usable or not you'll have a big shopping list of lingerie to get fucked in, regardless, understand?"

I nodded,

"Yes Sir."

"Right, off you go. Last bag and be quick about it! Oh and when you dump that bag in the waste bin, throw your slip in, too."

I nodded, and turned,

"Yes Sir."

"You understand that means that you bring the last bag up, naked?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Wait just a minute, there's something else first. Those shoes, are they new?"

I turned back to face him and looked down at my black, leather flat slip on shoes.

"A few weeks old, Sir,"

"Were they expensive?"

"About sixty pounds, Sir."

"Are they comfortable?"

"Yes Sir."

"Yes I'd imagine that is why you bought them, it certainly wasn't for how they

look. Take them off and leave them here. I'll make sure that they find a good home in a charity shop along with any other similar pairs we'll find. You're to wear heels or nothing from now on. For now it's nothing, so get the shoes off and fuck off to fetch that bag, pig!"

I took off my shoes and handed them to him. I set off, barefoot, down the concrete stairs to collect the last bag and to dump my underwear.

There was no sign of the wizard when I reached the car. the last bag was thankfully lighter than the previous two, and I was able to carry it and my bag of underwear to the general waste bins.

I dropped the black sack into the large bin and looked around to check that nobody else was in attendance. Satisfied that I was alone, I took off my slip and dropped that in the bin too.

Although naked I was not too worried about meeting anyone on the stairs. Hardly anyone used them. They were only cleaned once per month on the building's maintenance schedule.

As I started ascending the fourth set of stairs a door opened behind me. I suspected that I knew who it was, and I was correct.

"Eyes front, slut. Nothing to see here."

The wizard followed me up. As I reached the level between floors, he spoke again.

"Stop there, put the bag down and lean against the wall with your legs apart again."

He put down the case and bag he was carrying. He ran his finger slowly down my spine. Involuntarily, I shuddered.

"I hope that reaction was a good one, not a bad one, slut!"

He laughed and stroked my buttocks,

"Actually I don't care which, really. I don't mind if you like it or loathe it when I fuck you! You put on a good performance, slut. Keep that up and you may well earn yourself some sneaky perks from me. "

I steeled myself to taking a bold action and spoke,

"Pardon me Sir, I got the impression that you were employed by the organization, not a part of it."

He responded rather defensively,

"I don't see how that is any concern of yours, slut! Are you trying to make a point?"

"I was just wondering about the extent of your influence, Sir. I'm sure it is considerable."

"Are you trying to be funny? I can make a lot of things harder for you, slut! You would be best to remember that!"

"Yes Sir, please forgive me. I was just thinking that rather than making things harder for me, you could make them, well perhaps easier. I'm sure that you could."

He paused a little before answering,

"Yes, I could, but what are we talking about here?"

"Well for example, I'm sure that you are involved with making sure that the organization knows where I am."

"Yes, go on."

"Well if was supposed to be at my flat and wasn't, how would they know, and what could you do to perhaps make it look as though I was when I wasn't?"

He laughed,

"So you don't know about your chips yet? "

Was that meant to shock me?

"No, Sir."

"OK, well you are to have two microchips installed. There is usually only need for one but they like to have backup and it makes the signal easier to read."

"Are these chips inserted in my hands, Sir, or my forearms?"

He laughed again,

"No, I'm afraid not. I will be putting them in your tits, one behind each nipple. Due to the nerves there it isn't pain free but as a Doctor you'll understand better than most."

I gulped, and he probably heard it as he sniggered,

"Yes, you will probably have to be restrained while I get them in. In your hands or arms would make more sense but I guess they get a kick out of having to wave a reader over your nipples to read them."

"Can they be tracked from anywhere?"

"No, don't be stupid. They aren't like a tagging device with a battery. You have to have a reader close to them, like on a phone app or a wand."

"I'm sorry Sir, I understand now, and about my question if I were to say be somewhere, maybe with you, when I was supposed to be at home?"

"Well, you would probably be under instruction to check in at your own computer at home once an hour maybe. And yes it's not exactly rocket science for me to bypass that so it looks as though you checked in when you didn't. So, where is this leading?"

"Merely a thought, Sir, that it could be used so that you and I could spend some time together, and perhaps also so that I could spend some time alone without being tracked. One would effectively make the other worthwhile."

I was guessing that his access to me was not as straightforward as he had made it out to be. It was a risk, but a risk I felt that I had to take, by asking for his help in return for sexual services.

"So, let's get this clear. You are offering me your body in exchange for me giving you the ability to divert your chip data?"

"I think so, yes Sir. I'm not too good with technical terms."

He laughed, and I felt that the ice was perhaps broken with that.

"Yes, OK in non technical terms, I get to fuck you in exchange for giving you the means to hide yourself, yes?"

It was actually more than I was asking for. I initially meant for him to hide my location on request but this was better, much better.

"Yes Sir, just a suggestion you understand. I would not like to overstep my boundaries."

"So, what would happen if I was to tell Tony that you propositioned me? How would that work out for you?"

"Then I guess that it would come out that we had sex earlier, Sir. I don't think it would benefit either of us."

"Touché! That isn't a yes or no, understand, slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And I get you to ride me up your ass before I give a final decision, agreed?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I'll be coming back to check out the implants and your systems in a few days so you can play rodeo queen on my cock then. Now you'd better pick up that bag and get moving before questions get asked."

He left via the lower stairs and a doorway to that floor. I picked up the bag and continued up the stars towards whatever awaited me.