Lyft These

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the Lyft showed up, the alcohol was wreaking havoc on me. I was leaning against Andres and knew if he let me go, I'd fall, probably roll, and end up somewhere under our friend's front yard hedges.

A black four-door sedan with tinted windows and a purple Lyft sign in the front windshield pulled up alongside the curb. The front passenger window lowered, revealing a smooth-faced man in his 20s with long dark hair tucked behind his ears. He called out to us. "Pick up for Andres?"

"Yeah, that's us," Andres said. He steadied me and pulled my arm tight into his body, still letting me lean against him, while we walked to the waiting car. Andres opened the rear passenger door with one hand and guided me in with the other. I practically fell into the back seat almost smacking my head against the roof of the car as I bounced on the leather seats. The leather was cool against my cheek, and it took every ounce of strength to push myself up and crawl across to the other side until I was sitting behind the driver. He smelled like peppermint. Andres slid in next to me and shut the door, then we were off.

"How are you folks doing this evening?" the driver said.

"We're good man, good. Just coming from a cookout," Andres said.

"Oh, right on. I'm always down for a cookout. Burgers, hot dogs, whatever. It's all good."

I laid my head back against the seat and closed my eyes while Andres and our driver prattled on about the finer side of cooking out. The longer I sat, the more the leather seemed to mold to my body like a second skin. I ran my fingers along it. Smooth. Supple.

"This is really nice leather," I said, interrupting whatever they were talking about. There was a moment of silence in the car.

"Uhh...thanks," our driver said.

"You ever rub your leather? Just to...see how good it feels?" I couldn't get over how soft it felt on my skin.

Andres reached across and grabbed my wrists, and then placed my hands on my lap one on top of the other. He gave my hands a gentle pat before turning and resuming his conversation with our driver. There was a coldness in his behavior that suggested he was still amped up over his confrontation at the house and didn't feel like dealing me in my drunken state.

My head lolled to the side, and I looked out the window and watched as the lights of the neighborhood streaked past. Before long, the individual lights were blending together until they looked like bright blobs floating past. We couldn't have been going more than 30 miles per hour. I shook my head and refocused my attention back inside the car. Andres was leaning forward up between the front seats. His conversation with our driver had shifted to basketball. Sitting with his arm tucked in on his knee was making his bicep flex. He wasn't bodybuilder big, but he worked out enough to keep a solid, well-defined shape.

I reached over and passed my hand across his hard upper arm. "Mmmmmm." I wasn't sure if my groan was audible or not. Andres looked over and put his hand on my hand before resuming his conversation.

His skin on my skin was like a blanket. Even though my body was scorching, the warmth of his touch was invigorating. I spread my fingers apart and interlaced them with his, running them together like links in a chain. I needed this man.

I slid my hand out from beneath his and grabbed his hand, pulling it toward me. I kissed it as it came near my face and could still smell hints of his Blu Atlas body wash.

When Andres didn't respond to me kissing his hand, I kissed it again, then kissed his wrist. Determined to gain his attention, I pulled his arm while leaning toward him and kissed his forearm and continued up until I met the short sleeve of his shirt. With my body pressed into his side, I brought mouth up against his shoulder. He was still leaning forward to talk to our driver.

I sat forward in the seat so that I was leaning forward next to Andres. "Don't leave me out of the conversation. I like balls too." Andres and our driver fell silent. "I mean...I prefer sucking and licking them though."

Andres sat back while pulling me back into the seat. He reached across my body without saying anything and grabbed the seatbelt. Once he had me buckled in, he sat back forward and picked up his conversation with our driver as if nothing had happened.

Never one to be ignored, I fumbled for the seatbelt release button. It took me a few moments before my thumb centered on it and pushed. The belt whipped across my body, the metal buckle striking the side of the car with a clang. Free from my restraints, I sat forward next to Andres again and put my arm around his shoulder. His jaw was tensed. Even beneath his trimmed beard, his angular features stood out in the passing street lights. I couldn't wait until that beard was tickling my inner thighs.

My heart pulsed with the anticipation of what awaited me at home. It wasn't uncommon for us to barely make it inside our door before we were stripping off clothes. In fact, he'd once licked my pussy while propping me against our open door. I kept trying to go inside, but it wasn't until we heard the ding from the elevator bell down the hall that he yanked me inside and finished me off on the kitchen counter. I assumed we hadn't been discovered, but the fact that our neighbor across the hall was unable to meet my gaze the following week had me wondering if she had spied on us through her peephole.

As I sat in the Lyft, I licked my lips thinking back to it. I wanted him so bad. Even if just for a taste. I leaned further against him so that my mouth was near his ear and whispered to him. "I want your cock." Andres and our driver fell silent. Maybe I'd been louder than I thought.

Once again, Andres turned and sat back in the seat, pulling me with him. When he reached across my body for the seatbelt, I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him toward me. "I want your cock," I said, trying to keep my voice low. Andres frowned but didn't otherwise react as he pulled the seatbelt back across my body. "I said, I want your cock." This time I screamed it. It must have startled our driver because the car made a momentary lurch to the left before straightening back out.

"Ok, that's enough, Catalina, you're drunk," Andres said as he clicked the belt in. He always called me Cat and only said my full name when he was upset with me. He turned and sat forward again but didn't resume his conversation.

Nevertheless, I wasted no time in seeking out and finding the seatbelt release button once again. When the seatbelt flung free, I sat forward and put a hand on his back. The material of his shirt felt like water. I didn't remember it being so smooth when I bought it. I ran my fingers up along his spine and back down to his lower back, rubbing small circles into it. The more I rubbed, the more it drew me in until I was leaning against him again, my breasts pressed into his arm. When he didn't respond, I lifted higher on the seat before settling back down, rubbing them against him. When he still didn't respond, I brought my head near his again.

"I want your--"

Andres turned to me and gently pushed me back against the seat. "That's enough. Relax. We'll be home soon."

I glanced up at the rearview mirror and was surprised to see our driver looking at us in it. When our eyes met, he quickly looked away and refocused on the road. I reached between Andres' knees and grinned when I found his cock hard once again. He let it linger there for a moment before reaching down and pulling my hand away.

"Could you just...could you not?" Andres said, his voice low.

I immediately moved my hand back onto it. Andres put his hand on top of mine but only made a half-hearted attempt to move it. I began manipulating the fabric of his pants back and forth as I'd done back when we were dancing. When Andres spread his knees apart, I gripped him with more determination. As I continued to stroke him through his pants, I flicked my eyes back up to the rearview mirror. Once again, I locked eyes with our driver. Once again, his eyes skipped away like a kid caught stealing snacks from the kitchen.

I kept staring at the mirror at our driver's cast-aside eyes. Kept staring. My fingers continued to play along Andres' shaft through the thin material of his pants and yet I continued to stare. And then...his eyes returned. They immediately shot away but came back seconds later like a bee buzzing around a flower. When his eyes settled in the mirror, they were full of curiosity. Based on the angle of the mirror, I didn't think he could see what I was doing. That made what I was about to do next more devilish.

Bringing my other hand over to join the first, I pinched Andres' zipper. He put his hand on top of mine but didn't resist as my hands pushed through, pulling his zipper down. My fingers immediately slipped through the hole to his thin boxers. Wasting no time, my fingers slipped through the hole on the front of them until I could feel the hot skin of his steel-hard shaft inside. Before he could try to stop me, I pulled it free from his boxers and pants. The tan skin seemed to glow in the passing lights. When I looked back up at our driver, he had shifted his body, and it was obvious he was trying to see what I was doing. I made several exaggerated movements as I slid my hand over Andres' cock and hoped the driver could see the motion in my shoulder.

Andres slid back against the seat and spread his legs further. I assumed he was trying to give me more room to give him a handjob, but instead, he put his hand on my middle back. A hand that quickly slid up between my shoulder blades, over my neck, and onto the back of my head. His gentle tugging made it clear that he wanted more than a handjob.

I smirked into the rearview mirror at our driver before shifting my position on the seat to give myself more room. Tucking my legs in, I leaned over onto Andres' lap and inhaled him. I didn't stop until he was tickling my tonsils. His hips shifted and he let out a low groan as I gently bobbed my head, probing the back of my throat with him even as I fought off my body's urge to cough and gag. When I could no longer keep it up, I slid my lips back along his length, dragging my tongue along the underside as I went. Once his cock was free, I rubbed it across my mouth, coating my lips in saliva, before taking it back into my mouth. I exaggerated the sounds of my sucking as I worked him back and forth. Andres and our driver hadn't resumed their conversation, so the only other sound in the car was the low hum of the engine. Even though our driver couldn't see me, I was sure he could hear me.

Andres twirled his fingers into my hair and pushed my head down each time I lowered it. I brought a hand over to stroke him while I sucked, but he grabbed it with his free hand and held it against his leg.

After a couple minutes of giving him a hands-free, sloppy blowjob, I lifted my mouth from his soaking cock and twisted my head free from his grip. He was gazing at me through half-open eyes as I grinned back at him. He suddenly sat up and lunged toward me. A shriek shot out from my throat as he dipped his chin and bit nuzzled my neck. My hands clamped around his back and pulled him close to me. With his body tight against me, I felt like I might pass out from the heat.

My head lolled to the side, and I again found myself staring into the rearview mirror. Even though he had just been watching us, I was a little surprised to see our driver once again looking at me. His eyes were full of hunger and lust, and I knew he'd give anything to be the one feasting on my neck.

My fingers danced through Andres' hair as his own hands pawed over me. They started tentatively on the sides of my shoulder and then the side of my torso, but before long, he was cupping my breast. I pushed myself against his hand, and he slipped it into the top of my dress, beneath my bra, and over my bare skin. My mouth fell open when he palmed my nipple. Once again, our driver shifted in his seat to try to see what was going on. I smirked at him and kissed the top of Andres' head.

I was disappointed when, after several moments, Andres removed his hand from my dress. The disappointment didn't last long as I soon felt his hand slide down past my waist, hip, and onto my thigh. Leaning his arm against me, he wedged his hand between my thighs and pushed my knees apart. Even though I knew our driver couldn't see what Andres was doing, I was reluctant. I had no problem blowing Andres behind this stranger, but I was less inclined to expose myself. For all I knew, he had an in-car camera recording us, and the last thing I needed or wanted was to have yet another video of my naked body end up on the internet.

But Andres was insistent. His fingertips pressed against the warm skin of my inner thighs trying to coax them apart. His mouth against my neck was relentless. I decided I'd let him get a quick feel, and then we'd make out until we got home. And then, I'd fully give myself over to him.

When I let my thighs spread apart, Andres' hand immediately went beneath my dress, pushing it up to my hips. His fingertips skipped across my panty-covered mound sending shivers up my spine. They danced along the edge of my panties, teasing and tickling my sensitive skin. When I moved my hand down to try to guide him to the center, he pushed it away, seemingly determined to make me beg for it. But I refused. Besides, two could play this game.

I pushed my other arm between us until I was able to move it to the front of his pants. I was amused to find that he hadn't put his dick away and that it was still hard. My hand clamped around him and resumed stroking. I could hear and feel him groan into my neck, the deep rumble vibrating along my neck.

I had almost forgotten about our driver until I happened to open my eyes and look forward and found him staring back at me. It was a wonder he didn't run us off the road the way he was staring. He wanted me so bad but couldn't have me. His face was almost one of pain. He was so desperate for something and so close to it, but it was just out of reach. I puckered my lips and blew him a kiss and quickly shut my eyes.

Andres was making it hard to resist begging. He was making my toes curl as he lapped his tongue just below my earlobe. I couldn't even remember kicking off my shoes. His fingers continued to play at the edge my pussy. He was hot and throbbing in my hand, but his heat was nothing compared to the heat of my skin. It burned. It screamed. I needed release.

I pushed his head away from my neck, swung my hips free from him, and threw my near leg over his lap. I was hoping he would stop me from what I was about to do, but instead, he lifted his hands in the air as if to say, "do what you want." I shifted my body and raised myself up so that my ass was hovering above his lap with my legs on either side of him. His cock stood tall beneath me practically calling my name. I glanced forward and saw our driver staring back with wide eyes, and it was enough to crack my resolve.

I grabbed Andres' cock and shifted it forward as I sat behind it on his stomach. Staring down at it in my hand, I was momentarily mesmerized thinking about how something so simple could bring so much pleasure.

Andres leaned into my back and whispered into my ear. "I knew you wouldn't do it."

My cheeks flashed with a tinge of anger. I turned and glanced at him over my shoulder. "You really want to fuck in someone's car?"

"Just say you're scared and get off my lap." His voice had a mild flavor of annoyance and irritation. He tapped my hip with his fingers.

"Say I won't do it."

He kissed my back. "You won't do it." His voice was low and husky.

I turned my head back forward, but I couldn't meet the gaze of our driver. My heart was pounding as I stared forward through the windshield. The red tail lights of the car in front of us matched the red-hot fire burning inside of me.

Still holding Andres with one hand, I slipped my other hand beneath the edge of my dress and raised it, exposing my silk panties. Before I could lose my nerve, I ran my fingers down the edge and pulled them to the side. When I did, Andres' arms slid around my body, one hand coming to rest on my waist while the other went between my legs. My shoulders hunched up to my ears as his fingers pressed against my folds. I was already wet, and his fingers glided across me like ice.

I leaned back against his chest laid my head next to his. Once again, his mouth found my neck. This time, I couldn't contain my pleasure, and a loud moan escaped my mouth. Andres removed his hand from my hip and quickly clasped it over my mouth. I moaned into it while his other fingers pressed against my other lips. My hips took on a life of their own and rotated against his hand. He shifted his hand on my mouth and ran a finger over my lower lip, and I clamped my lips around it and sucked it like I'd just done his cock. He pushed it back and forth past my lips, his knuckles gently meeting my mouth. At the same time, two fingers from his other hand had pushed past my opening and were sliding back and forth past those lips.

I needed him. I couldn't wait any longer.

I slid lower down Andres' body until I was lined up next to his cock. I rubbed it against the back of his hand, which was still between my legs, and tapped his fingers with it. When he withdrew his fingers, he dragged them across the tip of his cock and over the back of my hand smearing my wetness across it. As soon as his hand was out of the way, I sat forward and guided him in.

Andres was now the one moaning as his cock slipped into my pussy. I continued taking him in until he was about halfway then slid back up. I took him deeper on the next pass before sliding back up. I continued sinking further on him until he bottomed out, pushing the air out of my lungs. My sighs were met with Andres' deep breaths washing across my back.

I wanted to maintain the tiniest sliver of decency, so instead of riding back up to the top, I began swiveling my hips, rolling his cock and trying to slide it against every millimeter of my pussy. He tried to lift his hips and rock me on his cock, but I stayed steady. I lifted my hands and placed them against the roof of the car to try to keep myself in place as Andres turned into a bucking horse. He flexed his thighs. Tried to raise them. Tried to lift me with his hands.

I already knew our driver was watching us in the mirror. When my eyes found his wide, dancing eyes in the mirror, they were flicking up and down almost in time with my movements. It was then that I realized I was no longer just grinding on Andres. I was bouncing on his cock. At this point, there was no reason to pretend we weren't fucking behind our driver so I stopped trying.

Leaning forward, I gripped back of his seat and the passenger seat and used them for leverage as I slammed myself down on Andres. A steady smacking sound of skin filled the car as Andres lifted his hips to meet me with every bounce. He had tightened his grip on my hips and pulled me down on each thrust and let out a throaty "ahh" each time he pistoned into me.

Bent forward like I was with my head below the mirror, I no longer had to suffer the indignity of seeing our driver's eyes in the mirror. With him no longer watching me, I felt comfortable enough to let the loud moans buried in my throat spill out. The heat that had been building up in me was now at the boiling point. I was ashamed and felt like such a slut, but at the same time, I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was my husband's thick dick.

As our fuck session went on, Andres became more insistent. What had started with him lifting his hips to fuck his cock into me while I rode it had turned into him lifting himself higher and farther forward in the back seat until he was practically fucking me doggystyle. I had been pitched so far forward that my head was between the front seats and next to our driver's shoulder. His peppermint scent was invading my nostrils. But somewhere beneath the smell of peppermint was something deeper. Something harsher. Something wild. It was pure animalistic lust for the woman getting fucked right next to him